Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was really good, the rooms were quiet large, but very hard to find, I would suggest that some bigger signage is used.There is a kitchen for everyone to use and a large terrace to eat food and have a few drinks in the afternoon. The only downside would be that when we stayed there, at 5am there were drunk people in the street making so much noise that it woke us up, there were no windows to close so that we wouldn't here the ruckus outside, but that isn't really the hostel's problem.

Money and value do not fit! Dirty linen, no cupboards, only cold water, broken window, no secure door lock, air condition only decoration, kitchen closed during the main breakfast time (10-12), while showering you flood the hole floor and the water runs under the door into the bedrooms!!!! On the website the comments say breakfast included: that's wrong!!! The terrace is huge and sunny, but nice is something different! They got an award in 2014: for WHAT????? Sorry we can't recommend this hostel

• 9th Aug 2015

Disgusting place. The pillow was dark, i never seen people cleaning the toilet, marijuana smell in all corridor, room disgusting, staff not so nice, i hate it!!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Cool location, but the hostel itself wasn't amazing. The rooms were large but pretty hot, the bathrooms were not all that clean, the staff were pretty nice but there was zero atmosphere. If you are looking for a cheap sleep in the centre it's fine but if you want to have fun at your hostel - stay elsewhere.

Amazing location for an amazing price! Staff were super friendly and good atmosphere. Booked a female form and ended up in our own separate bit just off of the dorm which had direct access to the bathroom and showers. If you want a hot shower you need to get in there first, we're not early risers so only had one hot shower. No real air con in our room but there was a fan which was great. Make sure you get a locker because the rooms don't lock.

Stayed here for 3 nights & on arrival it took 25 minutes to check in as they could not find our booking. It was clear they didn't have any booking at all. The room was dirty & disgusting. The mattress was covered in stains & the sheets were covered in someone else's hair. There were stains on the walls next to my pillow & the only form of cooling was a fan which was dripping with dust. The entire time we were there there was no hot water & 1 of the toilets was broken. Would not recommend at all.

• 24th Jul 2015

I have stayed in many different hostels in many different places but I never had such a great and friendly staff as in Rambla Catalunya Hostel. The first night they went out with us and showed us some fantastic street parties in Barcelona and during all my stay they helped with every problem (even if it was just opening a bottle of wine) and were always there for a nice talk. I travelled around for some days and when I came back they still recognized me and asked me how my trip was. So nice!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Austria

No AC so beware if planning to stay there during the summer. Interior is shabby and no effort made to keep it tidy. Facilities are very basic so don't have any expectations.

• 23rd Jul 2015

No hot water in the 3 nights i stayed there. Its very old , dirty , and no signs as to indicate that there was even a hostel

• 16th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

It's a pretty basic hostel. Location was pretty good, close to the main areas. Unfortunately the room I was in had windows that opened onto the street which at night, all night was very loud. And because the rooms are so hot, you cannot close the windows.

Really enjoyed my stay here!! The staff were the best I've experienced. So friendly and helpful. Felt very at home

Great great staff, very helpful. The room was fine, clean enough for an hostel standard. The only issue was the shower which was not working with hot water and it was quite small. Nonetheless I would still go back :)

Stayed here in may for three days, in a private room. We were given a great, spacious room with an awesome view. Everything was very neat. The atmosphere in the hostel was very quiet, not a lot of other guests, but we liked that. We were also given a very handy map of the city. Would definitely stay here again, staff was friendly and the location is simply excellent.

If you are looking just for a well located place, include Lullaby in your pipeline. But not all facilities of the Hostel are good, some rooms are dark (i've been in more than one because of a staff's mistake) and there are not many services offered by them. In a nutshell, besides the location,they barely offers other reasons for staying there. If you are looking for a place that will increase your experience in Barcelona, try to plan yourself in advance and stay in a more mainstream place.

• 1st May 2015

Perfect location and very nice atmosphere.

The reception staff were awesome, helped me and my friend book bus tickets and had a great personality

• 25th Apr 2015

Excellent location. Our room was really big altough we expected more furniture (only our beds, two chairs, and a little table). Staff was very welcoming and informative. Perfect if your looking for a place to sleep and wake up to explore all that Barcelona has to offer.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Good satay at Lullaby. The atendent Felipe was really nice and helpfull to me!!! Thank a lot Felipe!

• 19th Mar 2015