7.3
Very Good 557 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 557 Total Reviews
Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Located at Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalonia 08007 Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal
73% 557
41.3875553 2.1684104
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
6.9

Most of the staff spoke English which was very helpful along with showing us the best places to hang out and eat. Most of the hostel was fairly dirty. The few times we took our shoes off in our room our feet were filthy immediately. There are two bathrooms on each floor and I saw a very large roach in the one closest to our room. The location was amazing because it was in the middle of everything but with that came alot of noise until about 4 in the morning.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
5.1

Pretty grumpy guy who first checked us in though not all staff like that. Room was very unclean and over priced, hot and smelly. Lift was hard to use and Internet was bad. Overall a disappointing stay in a private room.

30th Jun 2016

It was really nice to have an all girls dorm available and it wasn't too crowded at all; they split my 8 person room so there were only 4 beds on each side of a wall, which cut down on snoring noise. Also had a terrace and hang out area that was nice and people were social and easy to meet or go on outings with. Fantastic location just north of Catalonia square where you can walk down la rambla to the water. Staff was wonderful and let me leave my bag days before check-in so I could walk around.

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
4.0

Staff refusing payment by credit/debit card and didn't give bill after payment in cash (claiming to have problem with system/not taking any action to fix the problem). Description of hostel said there's air conditioning... remote was missing, then staff claimed it didn't work at all. Worst staff-client relationship. Arrogant responses to our questions concerning fixing above problems. Taking everything way too personally and not in a professional matter. Worst hostel I've ever been to.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Needed a place I stay in Barcelona before I leave for my next destination. Location of the hostel made it very easy to get on the aerobus to the airport. Would recommend if you are looking for an convenient place next to modes of transportation.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

I loved the staff they were very nice and made me feel like I was at home. The place was in a great location and it was easy to get to always. It was very clean compared to other hostels I have been to and I would definitely recommend it.

• boyd0101
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016
4.6

Front door doesn't lock, didn't need a key to get into my room. Very insecure compared to other hostels I've stayed at. Room cleaning consisted of folding used blanket and giving new sheets. Great location but hard to find at first as not labeled well

8th May 2016

I got a very quiet private room, window turns into a small patio so no noise from the busy street outside. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Toilets and shower outside less clean (I think they are cleaned once a day, which is OK but there are many people using them). The walls/doors a quite thin, so you can hear people when they enter the hall, but usually they were quiet. In general very good experience, a quiet stay in the middle of the noisy lively center of the city.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016
8.0

The employees were really nice. My room was huge and I got it all to myself for only 30 euros a night which was great. The showers are very small, and the bathrooms need renovations in general, but I enjoyed my stay here. Would come back again.

11th Mar 2016
4.3

The building is 90 years old. The facilities are very poor and need improvement including the bathrooms, beds, and door locks. The sheets and beds were stained with blood and urine. There was no hand soap in the bathroom.