Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Spain

This is definitely a party hostel, it's great if you want to meet people and party but not so great if you want to sleep well. Both nights a staff member came into the room in the middle of the night yelling someone's name to find them. People are generally coming and going. Toilets were covered in urine one morning - not ideal.

Great location, but aircon didnt work in room! Showers were all missing curtains but one, they rave on about the bbq which was bad. Not that great except for the location

Cheap, clean & safe hostel. Had private room (spacious) w/A/C & towel for 36 euros. Shared toilets were very clean & only 1 day -no toilet paper or soap. Ended up staying here for a week. Social things to do in main area but I never had any problems w/noise. Nice kitchen and huge area outside to eat/sit. Great location- right next to La Rambla, 25 min to beach & right on the square for getting the aerobus to the airport. 24 hour reception- always friendly. Only issue was wifi in my room

• 28th Jul 2014

Really glad we stayed there, and would definitely stay there again. The location is excellent, staff was friendly and helpful, and the beds were comfortable.

• 25th Jul 2014

There is not enough light in the toilets, moreover, the showercurtains are black!it makes it even worse. Except of this I really enjoyed my stay there =)

• 24th Jul 2014

I slept in a single room. I`ve got a key for the room and floor. Bathroom and toilet was one room- door lock is little bit stuck. flagging and shower were new. It was clean. I got a towel free. I haven`t complain about anything except the door lock of toilet. staff was friendly. Location is very near placa catalunya. It was easy to find (bell as well). I loved the building and the architecture/style of room/house.

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The hostel was not very clean, but still in ok condition. It was super hot weather at the time, so likely our room had a fan. Location was excellent and the palce was suprisingly quiet.

Very central location, 2 minutes away from Aerobus. It was perfect in my own case, arriving late at night. The dorms and bathrooms are very basic, average value. Great staff though.

The location was perfect! It took two minutes to find it and there is a dircet bus from airport!The staff was so nice, its a really nice hostel atmosphere, everybody get to know eachother and go to parties. Even everyday there are some concepts in hostel like barbecues that they do in their big terrace. It was just perfeeect.

Really nice place! I would definitely recommend this place!

This hostel was one of the most beautiful hostels I stayed in. Very friendly staff and it is a beautiful modernist building. Lots of bathrooms, great kitchen and an amazing terraze with live music, bbq every 2 days and best paella in Barcelona. Plenty of places to sit and relax while enjoying the relax time. I would definitely go back here as the location and people were great!

Very good nice place nice people

On second night had three large cockroach's in our room. We were immediately moved to the next floor to a bigger and better room, where we stayed to the next two nights without incident. Great location, friendly staff, lacking a bit of atmosphere.

Would stay again, recommended to friends!

A great central hostel with lovely staff, had a great stay would definitely stay her again

• 13th Jun 2014

Perfect location, big kitchen and terrace, working WiFi, good mix of people. Not recommended if you look for a quiet night.

Great hostel with friendly staff, and in an amazing location!

• 1st Jun 2014

We had a mix up with our room booking at this hostel and the staff were not helpful at all. We had to pay for an extra person and the check in process was extremely slow. The wifi is not good and the rooms are not well lit. There is no real common area which made it difficult to meet other people. I would recommend this as a last resort.

The security was fine & the location was on the outskirts of the old city (which is good). The staff were average (friendly but didn't feel like family like some places). The atmosphere I rated Poor first, but up'd to Average, to be fair, since I didn't spend much time there. Bathrooms & my linens were DIRTY & my bedside desk (sticky stains and dirt). The cost was way above what I was getting. Facilities: the light to my room was outside my locked door (weird) and my room felt like a jail cell.

Pros: Good shower room and toilet , good internet connection, but why is there no wifi signal in the lounge? Good kitchen and they can help you wash and dry your clothes. Large room space for a 10-men's room. Cons: They got serious noise issue, I stayed in a 10-men's room facing the street, and the noise from the street and outside the room bothers me a lot. Not recommended to those who cannot withstand any noise in your sleep.