7.2
Very Good 567 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 567 Total Reviews
Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Located at Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalonia 08007 Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal
72% 567
41.3875553 2.1684104
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Good central location, nice outdoor patio and kitchen. No toilet paper though but seemed relatively clean otherwise.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
3.4

Terrible experience with staff. I left some clothes there and they flat out refused to confirm that anyone had found them or if I could pick them up. Staff were rude and unhelpful, with the exception of one guy who works there sometimes.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
6.6

Great location, easy to walk to everything. The bathrooms aren't the cleanest and the showers not the best. The location does make up for it, although the rooms got quite warm!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
6.9

Most of the staff spoke English which was very helpful along with showing us the best places to hang out and eat. Most of the hostel was fairly dirty. The few times we took our shoes off in our room our feet were filthy immediately. There are two bathrooms on each floor and I saw a very large roach in the one closest to our room. The location was amazing because it was in the middle of everything but with that came alot of noise until about 4 in the morning.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
5.1

Pretty grumpy guy who first checked us in though not all staff like that. Room was very unclean and over priced, hot and smelly. Lift was hard to use and Internet was bad. Overall a disappointing stay in a private room.

30th Jun 2016

It was really nice to have an all girls dorm available and it wasn't too crowded at all; they split my 8 person room so there were only 4 beds on each side of a wall, which cut down on snoring noise. Also had a terrace and hang out area that was nice and people were social and easy to meet or go on outings with. Fantastic location just north of Catalonia square where you can walk down la rambla to the water. Staff was wonderful and let me leave my bag days before check-in so I could walk around.

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
4.0

Staff refusing payment by credit/debit card and didn't give bill after payment in cash (claiming to have problem with system/not taking any action to fix the problem). Description of hostel said there's air conditioning... remote was missing, then staff claimed it didn't work at all. Worst staff-client relationship. Arrogant responses to our questions concerning fixing above problems. Taking everything way too personally and not in a professional matter. Worst hostel I've ever been to.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Needed a place I stay in Barcelona before I leave for my next destination. Location of the hostel made it very easy to get on the aerobus to the airport. Would recommend if you are looking for an convenient place next to modes of transportation.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

I loved the staff they were very nice and made me feel like I was at home. The place was in a great location and it was easy to get to always. It was very clean compared to other hostels I have been to and I would definitely recommend it.

• boyd0101
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016
4.6

Front door doesn't lock, didn't need a key to get into my room. Very insecure compared to other hostels I've stayed at. Room cleaning consisted of folding used blanket and giving new sheets. Great location but hard to find at first as not labeled well