Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel worth it for convenience. Hardly any guests so difficult to say if atmosphere is good or not. No locks on bathrooms etc so that could be improved. Staff never at front desk so security wise it's not great. If you're in need of somewhere easy to get to however this is a good place.

The place is terrible. It is dark and feels like you are in a horror movie. The rooms and hallways are minimally lit. The shower stalls have no locks or doors. The hostel does not look like the pictures on the website. The place is very well located and connected. Did not feel safe there. Do not stay there if you are a single female. there were only a few other people in the hostel. We are not a picky group. But having adequate lighting in a hostel is not a luxury that we are asking for.

• 17th Nov 2014

Stayed for 4 nights here in November 2014. The location is fantastic, when you go out of the hostel, it is literally the heart of Barcelona. The room was great, always clean and I love it. The service and the colleagues working are just amazing. Kudos to Chris, Marko (Jon), Patrick, Mary (she is a guest!) and Rodrigo and of course the nice housekeeping lady. :-). It is always feel like you are coming to your own house. Would love to be back soon... Manuel

Very good! Maybe the furnitures of the bedrooms are a little bit old

• 16th Oct 2014

Perfect location. Secure place. Everything was excellent except cleaness of beds.

I will be back loved this hostel so much!

Great location but sadly the bed I had had bed bugs. If that issue is sorted good hostel

Very good hostel with excellent staff that is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel for individuals, groups and families. The location is ideal in the middle of Barcelona less than a minute walk to Placa Catalunya.

Not a good hostel to stay in if you want to get some sleep. I had rented a private room there just for my first night in Barcelona. After being awake for 2 days, I really needed some sleep. Because of all the noise (from the staff and guests), I ended up sleeping about 2 hours during the whole time I was there. In comparison, every other nights I spent in Barcelona was in a dorm (at the Sant Jordi), and I slept a 100 times better than in my private room at the Lullaby (for a lot cheaper too).

Great vibe, nice people and fantastic mojitos in the courtyard for just 4 euro. I would definitely go back.

Did not enjoy my stay at Lullaby Rambla Hotel at all. Very poor security. The only locking door in the place was the front street entry door where the staff member buzzed up any person that rang the bell without any question, communication or video system used. The internal hostel door was open, room door was unlockable and the lockers required your own padlock. Female showers should have locks! This non-existent security is not up to scratch with other hostels with similar location and price.

Such a lovely place to stay! The staff are great, super helpful and really friendly, they found an empty room for my friend to do a skype job interview in which was much appreciated, and when some people showed up having booked the wrong date by accident they let them stay in the locker room, they were really kind! It's a small enough hostel so that you get to know people there easily, it feels safe + the mojitos are excellent! Not much activities wise but great location compensates! Recommend!

• 5th Aug 2014

This is definitely a party hostel, it's great if you want to meet people and party but not so great if you want to sleep well. Both nights a staff member came into the room in the middle of the night yelling someone's name to find them. People are generally coming and going. Toilets were covered in urine one morning - not ideal.

Great location, but aircon didnt work in room! Showers were all missing curtains but one, they rave on about the bbq which was bad. Not that great except for the location

Cheap, clean & safe hostel. Had private room (spacious) w/A/C & towel for 36 euros. Shared toilets were very clean & only 1 day -no toilet paper or soap. Ended up staying here for a week. Social things to do in main area but I never had any problems w/noise. Nice kitchen and huge area outside to eat/sit. Great location- right next to La Rambla, 25 min to beach & right on the square for getting the aerobus to the airport. 24 hour reception- always friendly. Only issue was wifi in my room

• 28th Jul 2014

Really glad we stayed there, and would definitely stay there again. The location is excellent, staff was friendly and helpful, and the beds were comfortable.

• 25th Jul 2014

There is not enough light in the toilets, moreover, the showercurtains are black!it makes it even worse. Except of this I really enjoyed my stay there =)

• 24th Jul 2014

I slept in a single room. I`ve got a key for the room and floor. Bathroom and toilet was one room- door lock is little bit stuck. flagging and shower were new. It was clean. I got a towel free. I haven`t complain about anything except the door lock of toilet. staff was friendly. Location is very near placa catalunya. It was easy to find (bell as well). I loved the building and the architecture/style of room/house.

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The hostel was not very clean, but still in ok condition. It was super hot weather at the time, so likely our room had a fan. Location was excellent and the palce was suprisingly quiet.

Very central location, 2 minutes away from Aerobus. It was perfect in my own case, arriving late at night. The dorms and bathrooms are very basic, average value. Great staff though.