Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Spain

In the winter it's a bit empty, but I was also here in the summer before, and it was full of people, and had a nice atmosphere. The cons: it's a bit dark (not a lot of windows). Also, the hot water didn't seem to be working.

Hostel worth it for convenience. Hardly any guests so difficult to say if atmosphere is good or not. No locks on bathrooms etc so that could be improved. Staff never at front desk so security wise it's not great. If you're in need of somewhere easy to get to however this is a good place.

The place is terrible. It is dark and feels like you are in a horror movie. The rooms and hallways are minimally lit. The shower stalls have no locks or doors. The hostel does not look like the pictures on the website. The place is very well located and connected. Did not feel safe there. Do not stay there if you are a single female. there were only a few other people in the hostel. We are not a picky group. But having adequate lighting in a hostel is not a luxury that we are asking for.

• 17th Nov 2014

Stayed for 4 nights here in November 2014. The location is fantastic, when you go out of the hostel, it is literally the heart of Barcelona. The room was great, always clean and I love it. The service and the colleagues working are just amazing. Kudos to Chris, Marko (Jon), Patrick, Mary (she is a guest!) and Rodrigo and of course the nice housekeeping lady. :-). It is always feel like you are coming to your own house. Would love to be back soon... Manuel

Very good! Maybe the furnitures of the bedrooms are a little bit old

• 16th Oct 2014

Perfect location. Secure place. Everything was excellent except cleaness of beds.

I will be back loved this hostel so much!

Great location but sadly the bed I had had bed bugs. If that issue is sorted good hostel

Very good hostel with excellent staff that is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel for individuals, groups and families. The location is ideal in the middle of Barcelona less than a minute walk to Placa Catalunya.

Not a good hostel to stay in if you want to get some sleep. I had rented a private room there just for my first night in Barcelona. After being awake for 2 days, I really needed some sleep. Because of all the noise (from the staff and guests), I ended up sleeping about 2 hours during the whole time I was there. In comparison, every other nights I spent in Barcelona was in a dorm (at the Sant Jordi), and I slept a 100 times better than in my private room at the Lullaby (for a lot cheaper too).

Great vibe, nice people and fantastic mojitos in the courtyard for just 4 euro. I would definitely go back.