Lullaby Rambla Catalunya Reviews

Rambla Catalunya 12. Principal, Barcelona, Spain

The location was perfect! It took two minutes to find it and there is a dircet bus from airport!The staff was so nice, its a really nice hostel atmosphere, everybody get to know eachother and go to parties. Even everyday there are some concepts in hostel like barbecues that they do in their big terrace. It was just perfeeect.

Really nice place! I would definitely recommend this place!

This hostel was one of the most beautiful hostels I stayed in. Very friendly staff and it is a beautiful modernist building. Lots of bathrooms, great kitchen and an amazing terraze with live music, bbq every 2 days and best paella in Barcelona. Plenty of places to sit and relax while enjoying the relax time. I would definitely go back here as the location and people were great!

Very good nice place nice people

On second night had three large cockroach's in our room. We were immediately moved to the next floor to a bigger and better room, where we stayed to the next two nights without incident. Great location, friendly staff, lacking a bit of atmosphere.

Would stay again, recommended to friends!

A great central hostel with lovely staff, had a great stay would definitely stay her again

• 13th Jun 2014

Perfect location, big kitchen and terrace, working WiFi, good mix of people. Not recommended if you look for a quiet night.

Great hostel with friendly staff, and in an amazing location!

• 1st Jun 2014

We had a mix up with our room booking at this hostel and the staff were not helpful at all. We had to pay for an extra person and the check in process was extremely slow. The wifi is not good and the rooms are not well lit. There is no real common area which made it difficult to meet other people. I would recommend this as a last resort.

The security was fine & the location was on the outskirts of the old city (which is good). The staff were average (friendly but didn't feel like family like some places). The atmosphere I rated Poor first, but up'd to Average, to be fair, since I didn't spend much time there. Bathrooms & my linens were DIRTY & my bedside desk (sticky stains and dirt). The cost was way above what I was getting. Facilities: the light to my room was outside my locked door (weird) and my room felt like a jail cell.

Pros: Good shower room and toilet , good internet connection, but why is there no wifi signal in the lounge? Good kitchen and they can help you wash and dry your clothes. Large room space for a 10-men's room. Cons: They got serious noise issue, I stayed in a 10-men's room facing the street, and the noise from the street and outside the room bothers me a lot. Not recommended to those who cannot withstand any noise in your sleep.

great hostel, fantastic staff, on the first floor a bit to noisy, great holiday

Excellent and friendly staff with 24hr reception! It is not very easy to find though as it is upstairs and sadly the wifi is always not working.

The staff here are really friendly!! The facilities are clean but I did think the rooms were really dark and needed more lighting. Other than that, the location is perfect and lockers are available and the bathroom is clean. I would definitely recommend people to stay here.

Location is excellent, just 100m from airport bus terminal. Also handy to most tourist spots, you can even not need to buy T10 ticket but simply walking to nearly all of them. Staff are very friendly and speak perfect English, which is very help in an non english speaking country.

the best location in Barcelona, ​​clean and safe. Excellent staff & cool atmosphere, I'll definitely go back!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Gibraltar

It's a good place to know people, good location... the staff helped with informations about Barcelona. However, one of the bedrooms is not well placed and the window is transparent.

It's amazing

I loved this hostel! It was a great value. Only weird thing, no locks on the doors. It wasn't an issue though, we left everything in the room too. The location is very close to 2 metro stops and lots of restaurants. It was very easy to get around. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They even offered to buy us all padlocks for our stuff. Definitely recommend.