Luna Hostel St Petersburg Reviews

Belinskogo 9, 3d floor, St Petersburg, Russia

Worst hostel I've ever been. At 9 am we entered the room a drunken man, no security, personnel irresponsible and uninterested. There is no map of the city, there is no information on transport ( Do not use public transport 3 years? - this is the answer). They wanted to charge me registration in 1000 rubles, and it's free. No TV, CD,hairdryer, restaurant, nightclub, stealing food from the fridge, I was waiting to fix the bathroom in my room for 2 days. Completely insecure.

View all St Petersburg Hostels