Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

this is a -must be- secret little hotel; staff are very nice and helpful, always smiling, which is not the case everywhere... I have been going many times to this place and will again TY

The internet could be better!

• 26th Jun 2015

Good stay at the hotel, great location in the middle of paris, cheap but clean. Only problem is the fifth floor, which is askew, and so the beds are tilted a bit when you sleep. Staff is friendly.

Good location and nice staff. Many shops, markets and foods nearby. A lot of stairs, no elevator, so its a good workout

Teljesen rendben volt ,célnak megfelel annak akinek egy tiszta ágy és tisztálkodási lehetőségre van csupán igénye!

It's a decent hotel in a good location for a good price (in Paris). Located almost by Oferkampf street, where you can find many restaurants, ca 500m from the hotel there are a lot of nice bubs and clubs. It's ok to walk to the Notre Dame (ca 30-40 min), Pere Lachaise (20 min), metro stations are also nearby. 2 good supermarkets, laundry house next to the hotel... Hotel is pretty clean, rooms and bathrooms are ok, water pressure very good. The walls are a little thin but it's what you can expct.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Estonia

Lovely welcoming staff who spoke good English. Hostel is in a good location with a close supermarket, and metros easily accessible nearby. We got 2 nice breakfasts from the bakery on the corner, 2 croissants and 2 apples for 5 euros which was a bargain. Shower was modern and clean, and never had any trouble getting one even though it was shared. Room had a sink, desk, double bed and chair. Carpet was a bit dirty but for the price can't complain! lot of stairs,be careful if you have heavy luggage

good place

Had a great stay at Luna Park! The staff was so helpful and it was perfect being in a location that wasn't full of tourists, but was still close to the metro so that we could go anywhere. Definitely recommend.

• 25th May 2015

This hotel is not clean, stylish, or well-kept. The bathroom smelled bad, like it was a bit moldy, and dust and dirt were visible everywhere. The window could not be fully closed, so it let in street noise. As best as I could tell, there was no way to control the climate in the room, other than opening the window. The bed was firm, which was good, but perhaps a bit too firm. The walls seemed thin, as I could hear people talking in an adjacent room. It was cheap though, and I got what I paid for.

• 19th May 2015

Hi, Me and my girlfriend found the hotel very attractive. Beside it is not one of those shiny big new hotels we really enjoyed our stay. The staff was nice, they accept debit card payment and was quiet. Rooms are very old but clean, the clean each day for us. The bathrooms are nice, small cabins but there were always hot water. It's 40 minutes walk to anything worth seeing in Paris. There are markets, fantastic bakery and many food choices near the hotel. Value for money is great. Bobby

I loved the location!!!

• 14th May 2015

Friendly staff and good location. You are close to lots of shops and restaurants.One good thing is there is always someone on reception. It is very cheap so if you are looking just for somewhere to sleep and leave your things it is good but don't expect much more. The cleanliness was the real issue, it was really dirty and dusty. One morning we actually found a dead mouse in our room. We were then given a different room but the bathroom was really dirty and there was a constant smell of drains.

I loved my stay at Luna Park. The staff was fantastic - very friendly and helpful. I liked that there was 24-hour reception. I would definitely stay there again if I go to Paris.

You get what you paid for face it it's paris

The location Is really good but the cleanliness is really bad. I stayed in a single room and it didin't have bathroom inside the room, it was okay I'm used to this situation but the toilet was in the midle of the stairs and the shower on the other side of the corridor. The last night that I spend there was terrible because there was a rat under my bed and then suddenly he showed up and runned out to the corridor, the staff guy didn't find him and gave another room because I was too scared.

Over the experience was good. But the staff in the property was bit rude which we didnt like.

Compared with the price, it was very good to stay at your hotel.

Stayed here for two nights great staff clean place. Had a private room nice to have a sink in there. The shower was good a little cramped but still good. Always someone on the door who takes your key as you leave very secure felt safe in a not so safe city. Only downside was the walk up to the 4th floor, no elevator. Located in a pretty good area near a metro station not too hard to find (after we asked a local).

• 24th Apr 2015

The staffs are really nice and friendly. Regarding the toilet, it is too small. Furthermore, they do not provide toilet paper inside the toilet. But they provide toilet paper in the room, so we can bring toilet paper from our room whenever we want to use the toilet.

• 15th Apr 2015