Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

very nice and helpfull staff

• 12th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed our stay , staff were helpful and always available .

• 8th Apr 2014

Great place to stay if your trying to do Paris on a budget. Its a Basic hotel but for the price it is hard to beat. In a good location close to the metro with a Velib 5 feet out the front door. Lots of food options within 10 minutes walk. The owner of the place is a great guy as well, very helpful with what ever questions I had.

Its very dirty for the shared toilets, i reli dun wanna go there except im relirelireli in needed. Plx if possible make the cleaning more frequent. The building n everything is old, but i didnt expect much for this price in paris. Good location, hv a lot of nice restaurant nearby. Staff is nice when comparing to the paris standard.

The highlight for us staying at the Luna Parc was the location. All conveniences were on your doorstep with the metro being a stones throw too. The staff were very helpful. The twin room with en-suite catered for our needs for what we wanted, certainly value for money.

• 4th Apr 2014

The Hotel is located quite good with the Metro-Station "Parmentiere" in the proximity. The staff was very friendly, kind and helpful. The facilities are not so good, but sufficent for a short stay. The hotel is definitely value for money. You probably wouldn't find another hotel for that price. In general I can reccomand the hotel, especially for people who are not willing to pay a lot and don't care a lot about atmoshpere and excellent facilities.

• 24th Mar 2014

Very good location near the metro station. The building and its equipment are old, restauration is needed, but the room was quite clean. The staff is also very helpful. It is worth its money, would stay there again if I was on a low budget trip in Paris.

Great value for the location and had no issues with our en suite room. I didn't much like the look of the communal bathrooms just off the spiral staircase, so would recommend staying in an en suite room if you can afford paying a little bit extra.

totally unclean, the bed had some hair... Go only in emergencial case. It´s the cheaper in his area but that´s no reason to dirt. The pictures on the site is not the same in hotel.

I was a nice hotel for the price you pay. It's very cheap and the staff is sooooo friendly. There was only one problem, we wanted a double bed, instead we had a room with 2 seperate beds. But we didn't complain, since we were staying only for 3 nights. Overal it was nice, the beds are good to sleep on. It's not a 5 star hotel, but what do you expect for that price. The price was right for what you get. Go there, see Paris and enjoy your bed.

• 6th Mar 2014

Poor security. You give your key to the front desk each time you leave, and when you return, you just say the room number for the key- they never ask for identification.The shower had mold on the walls and ceiling. Nice staff- they were very helpful. Not a place for meeting other travelers, but it's ok for sleeping. Bathroom is clean, and the privates have their own sinks. Bed needed to be replaced (it was quite sunken and uncomfortable). Doors are heavy and loud at night.

Excellent neighborhood, many bars/restaurants/night clubs and very close to the city centre. Very small and basic rooms, but in my opinion it is a good value. Nice staff.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice room with clean bathroom.

A cheap hotel in Paris. Oké

• 20th Feb 2014

Excellent hostel. Staff are fantastic very helpfull and polite. Great location right by shops and subway.nice relaxed enviroment. And the price is as good as it gets in paris.

• 17th Feb 2014

Luna-Park Hotel is in a great location, very close to a metro stop that can be taken to main attractions. The staff was very helpful and showed us on the metro map exactly how to get where we were going. Room was nice, all was clean except the floor had stains. There was one shower for the floor and one tiny room with a toilet along the staircase. Not the greatest, but the sink and mirror in the room was nice. You have to leave the key at the front desk when you leave. Overall nice!

The place was quite run down. The bed that I had had springs that popped out of the mattress which I cut my foot on, the door to the bathroom did not lock, let alone close at all, the shower head needed to be held and had inconsistent pressure. My case seems to be more unfortunate because I was largely over-charged with several other charges which I was unaware of until I checked my statements after I left Paris (didn't know they could make charges without telling me). Would NEVER go back there

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location! Having metro stations within two blocks was very useful.The place does actually have wifi, although not free. It costed €2 for 4 nights, so quite cheap. I disagree with the relatively low cleanliness rating. With daily room service, this place was certainly cleaner than most of the 90%-rated hostels on this website. I guess the cracked paint on walls gives this impression. One thing I didn't like was that toilet, sink, and shower were all kept separate, but it wasn't a big deal.

Always stay here when we go to Paris. Great location.

The staff was really nice to us.

• 16th Dec 2013