Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Friendly staff. We got a TV and a full bathroom in our room, but it's more like a hotel but there're no facilities at all. There're only hot water at the ground floor and no kitchen. Beware of the wifi. We paid for wifi on arrival respectively, but we only get ONE group of user name and password. And after a night, it is no longer available in the morning next day. And it's not backpacker-friendly at all, as there's no lifts and you have to climb steep stairs with big luggages.

I would not recommend this property. It is a very old building. The WC and showers are on different floors from your room. The showers have no place to hang your clothes to keep them dry while showering. Be aware, this hostel is a walk-up (no elevator).

Where to start...mold in the bathroom, rude service from the manager, complete lack of security, ripoff in prices. If your choice is between sleeping on the street or this place, at least the street won't cost you anything and there's probably less mold. I realize a hostel isn't the four seasons but this is beyond anything I expected or have experienced elsewhere

Really close to a Metro station but tucked away from the noise. Close to the centre of Paris but away from the touristy areas. Overall brilliant value for money.

• 9th Jul 2014

Nice staff, nice place.

no kitchen but friendly staff and in a lovely location

A fantastic hostel if you are after a short stay in Paris with great transport links to all corners of the city. Helpful and friendly staff made our 4 night stay even better. Great hostel!

To start with it was a great location in the Center of Paris. Mohammed was vey accomodating, he let me have free wifi and even let me use his computer when I needed to book flights. The room was decent and the bed was comfortable. The only real drawbacks are that there is no toilet in the room so you have to go to one on the staircase which is a bit small. Ultimatley it was a good place and I would go back.

The hotel was above our expactations for such a low price. The beds were clean and comfortable. The ensuite shower and toilet clean and well planned. The location is excellent with everything you could need just outside the door! i would definetely stay here again.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

The stuffs are really nice. It values the price. Comparing to other hostels in Paris, you can have more privacy!!! And the most of all, it's bug free!!! But the sharing shower room is really tiny, I can hardly find something to hang my shirt.

Bi daha gider misin deseler etrafindaki kucuk cafe'ler icin gidebilirim. Metro duragina yuruyerek 5 10dk mesafede olmasi guzel ama eiffele baya uzak sakin bizim gibi yurumeye calismayin :D Uzun lafin kisasi aslinda cok onermiyorum. Wc ve dus odalarda degil sacma yerlerde. Yastiklarida rahatsizdi valla. Baska yerlere bakin derim..

The bathroom, as it is a shared one (1 toilet and 1 shower each floor) would be cleaner. It wasn't clean at all when was there. Also you should add single pillows, not that only one big roll pad for (in my case) one bed and 2 persons.

Very well located it was very easy to get there and the bedroom was comfortable with nice view, the staff is amazing helped me with everything! I recommend this hostel!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I had a great time. Everyone was friendly from the first moment. The place was in an excellent location, from which I could Getafe anywhere whether by foot or subway. I would definetly return.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really simple with a good location. Perfect for a low budget trip.

You get what you pay for. Good location and cheap. But the place is not very nice.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Staff was SO friendly. Very helpful, and spoke English pretty well. The bed was pretty comfy as well! Not the most glamorous room, but hey it was cheap. Wifi is unfortunately 1 euro per night and our room on the fourth floor didn't get the best reception. The toilets are tucked in tiny closet-like rooms at random points throughout the spiral stairwell, which is a fun adventure. The shower on our floor was not functioning so we went down one floor, and it worked beautifully there.

• 13th Jun 2014

Everybody was very nice and were very welcoming. The hotel is in a prime location by Oberkampf and is a 5 minutes walk from the metro station. My only complaint is the plumbing is a little bit loud, but otherwise our stay was very pleasant. It did help, however, that I spoke French, but almost all the staff speaks English very proficiently.

• 11th Jun 2014

Our room was spacious, but not very clean. The carpet and the sheets had stains on them and there were cracks in the plaster of the walls. Our bed was tilted so you were always rolling toward one side. There was only one toilet and one shower per floor and the WC was in the stairwell. The shower was very small, with no place to keep a dry towel or clothes. The showerhead was broken and the only towels provided were small hand towel sized. Overall I would not recommend this hotel.

staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Facilitt was not recentely updated and there was no lift. Not in the best location, but was a quick walk from a metro station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4