Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Excellent value for money, friendly staff, 2 minites from Parmentier metro station (careful - ticket collectors are always there in the evening ;) . Public bike station just two steps away. About 40 min walk from center. But you can choose it only if the absence of elevator is not a problem for you. (hotel has 5 floors and a steep stairs).

It was a good stay!!!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

We really enjoyed our stay at the Luna park. Ideal for a group of 20 yr old girls wanting to explore the city. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Our room had a maid service every day which we didn't expect! For the same price as 4 beds in a cramped 10 bed room in a hostel we got a spacious 4 bed room with en suite in this ideally located hotel.

• 15th Sep 2014

Cheap and calm place to sleep in Paris. The rooms are very safe and clean, as well as it is not bad located. You´ll find a tube station two minutes away from the hotel. Apart from that, there is no atmosphere at all, so maybe if you're a young traveller looking for dinamic acommodations this is not the best choice. The staff lack a little bit of kindness

We had BEDBUGS in our bed so if you have a little more money to spend DO NOT GO THIS HOTEL!!! That was a major problem, but not the only one. The noise isolation was very poor, you can easily voices from the other rooms. The floor mat was dirty and the whole house was moldy (I got a flue, I'm allergic). We had booked a double bed, we got a 120 cm wide bed.. The showers could be cleanier. Cons: The area is nice, close to the metro, one receptionist was super nice and he changed our room.

Very noisy, the walls are VERY thin. Almost every night some people tried to unlock our door (apparently drunk or something). We had our own shower, which was nice, but our room was next to the common shower - again, noisy. The was no blanket, just a sheet and the pillow was just another rolled up sheet. It was not very clean, but for our short stay it was okay. Good value for money (below 30€/person/night). The location is great. Very close to metro. And the staff was friendly.

The best part of this place are the staff, super friendly. Clean rooms, and they tidy up while your out as well. Really cute spot, nice view from the top floors

• 10th Sep 2014

It was fine for a few nights, the shower was loooovely!! The staff were very friendly. Its super close to the metro which is always nice. The beds weren't the comfiest beds I've ever slept in, but to be honest they were fine for a few nights.

Best room for a single person use,..!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • India

Our stay here was okay, the two men I met at the desk were absolutely lovely. The room should have been a lot cleaner but it was only one night so didn't really matter.

The facilities are VERY basic, so if you want any sort of luxury or plan on being in the room a lot, you should stay elsewhere. The wifi isn't free (but is fairly cheap) and isn't very fast (but not painfully slow IMO). It didn't bother me, but there is no A/C in the rooms and no elevator in the hotel (which is 5 floors IIRC). I will note that the staff was very friendly and didn't give me any hassle for not speaking more than basic French. Overall, the hotel is fairly good given the (low) cost.

Hotel Luna Park is the ideal base for exploring Paris. There are at least half a dozen restaurants and pavement-cafes within a 100m. There are many interesting small shops in the surrounding streets, and there is a supermarket and an an actual market on Boulevard Richard Lenoir (2 mins walk). The staff are friendly and helpful - they insisted I bring my bicycle into instead of leaving it locked outside. Really excellent value for money!

• 25th Aug 2014

The person who was working when I arrived carried my very heavy suitcase all the way up to my 4th floor room! He was very nice! I was in a single, and it was just what I needed.

• 24th Aug 2014

Great location and you basically get what you pay for! Which isn't much...haha don't bring a ton of heavy suitcases with you, because there is no elevator and A LOT of floors.

• 20th Aug 2014

For this price it was totally okay. I had my own room for 20€. Eventhough the whole thing was pretty little, there were no problems, neither with the staff neither with the cleanliness.

There's no lift up so if you're traveling with a heavy luggage and happen to stay at the fifth floor, it'd be tiring. The bathroom is sometimes out of light and very tiny. You have to pay 1 EU per day per room for wifi.

Very friendly staff and helpful when we needed to use the computer to book some last.minute flights! Not right in the centre of the city but a lively area and close to the metro. Clean hotel but could be refreshed. Nice cheap stay

Friendly staff. Just abit far out from everything but definately good value for money!

The staff were very helpful, the location was great! (Only 4 stops on the metro from downtown Paris), and a pretty good value for what we got. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Paris!

The walk wasn't too far for the places we wanted to see, staff were always really helpful and the room was pretty clean. The restaurant over the road is really good and worth a visit!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5