Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Clean rooms and linen. Fresh paint on wall. Great staff. Ensuite bathroom a little small but functional.

Since, I was only there one night, the Luna-Park Hotel perfectly satisfied my needs. However, I think that if I had been in Paris longer, I would have chosen a different place to stay. I had a single private room with a shared bathroom and it was great for what it was. I didn't use the shower facilities, so I can't say anything about that, but the room and bathroom were adequate. The bed was comfortable, if a bit worn. The guys at reception were very nice and welcoming.

Good place for the price. Good staff, cleaned bathroom. I was a kind of allergic because of the carpet.

• 26th Feb 2015

The location is excellent, only a couple of minutes from the metro station with cafes, boulangeries and small shops just round the corner. The room was small and the furnishings basic, but for us it was enough. It's not exactly spick and span, if it's important for you, and the walls are very thin (but we had no problems with the noise as there seemed to be few other guests).

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Excellent service, very relaxed staff who create a great atmosphere. Less than half an hours walk to Notre dame. The surrounding area was also very pleasant. Shops close by and many places to grab a drink. Could not recommend enough.

• 24th Jan 2015

Very good price for money.

It's the second time I stay at Luna Park Hotel and I'm very likely to stay there again whenever I go to Paris. The staff is very helpful, location is excellent, it's a good option for those who have a limited budget and yet would like to stay at a night place. Only downside is cleanliness, allergic people may face some problems there.

• 7th Jan 2015

Not really clean, was missing light in all the hallways. The water was not exactly hot so in the winter was really bad.

• 7th Jan 2015

I would recommend this place only in an ensuite way. We stayed in a two bed private the first night and everything was ok, except that the piping was visible inside the room and we could hear "water" comming down from it from time to time. This was kind of unconfortable and noisy but the next night we moved to a private ensuite and it was very nice, for the area and for the price. The stairs are also quite a lot!!! so I wouldn't recomend if you have a lot of luggage with you.

Really nice hotel, we stayed in a double bedroom with shared facilities and our room was very clean, warm and quiet. Rooms are cleaned everyday which we never usually see when staying in hostels. Really its more like a budget hotel than a hostel. Shared facilities were good and clean, the shower was lovely and hot. The area is very quiet too, easy access to the city centre. Overall very happy.

• 29th Dec 2014

We stayed in the top floor and I myself had to haul all pieces of luggage up and down. There is NO lift at all. Spiral-like and narrow stairs. Do not expect to be able to buy breakfast, lunch or dinner at this hotel as there is only one vending machine on ground floor. Rather comfortable bed. Good shower.

Amazing hotel , quiet ( which is very important if u r a light sleeper ) , clean and central , there are MANY shops & cafes near by , very safe... and the staff are REALLY nice , polite and extremely helpful , always smiling and cheerful , specially " Muhammed and Issa " they are the best management i met ,,, i stayed for 11 nights and i enjoyed every minute there , will sure go there again whenever i'm in Paris .

It's a hostell that seems to be a hotel. Wifi in the room and clean every day. Very good stay!

Basic but had everything you need. Also, right next door to a fantastic restaurant

• 12th Dec 2014

Location of the hostel is really good. It is in the region of paris. StafF was really helpful and friendly. I used shared bathroom and toillettes, it was really clean. Rooms are old but clean.

friendly staff but there were bedbugs in my bed the day I arrived.

It is very hard to find a single room for a decent price anywhere in Paris, especially near the Republique area. The room was exactly as you expect for the price. Meaning, it was not spotless, and the bed not the most comfortable, but for the price and location, it cannot be beat. I will certainly be staying here again, and I am a seasoned visitor to Paris. The neighbourhood has a lot of small shops too and the hotel's employees are friendly. If you are looking for value, look here.

my second time there - friendly staff, nice locacion. but the bathroom was in a poor condition. the toilet wouldn't flush and the shower cabinet was missing a wall... but still good value for the money. i don't need much so i would stay here again but i would not recommend it to friends

For the money this was an excellent choice. Close to bars and restaurants but very quiet. Free wifi in room. Good size room. There's a narrow winding staircase to get to room, which could be a problem if you aren't very mobile or bring a lot of luggage, but I didn't so it was ok for me.

Rather run down. Heating was so much we couldn't sleep. Shuch waste of energy!

• 14th Nov 2014