Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Very good price for money.

It's the second time I stay at Luna Park Hotel and I'm very likely to stay there again whenever I go to Paris. The staff is very helpful, location is excellent, it's a good option for those who have a limited budget and yet would like to stay at a night place. Only downside is cleanliness, allergic people may face some problems there.

• 7th Jan 2015

Not really clean, was missing light in all the hallways. The water was not exactly hot so in the winter was really bad.

• 7th Jan 2015

I would recommend this place only in an ensuite way. We stayed in a two bed private the first night and everything was ok, except that the piping was visible inside the room and we could hear "water" comming down from it from time to time. This was kind of unconfortable and noisy but the next night we moved to a private ensuite and it was very nice, for the area and for the price. The stairs are also quite a lot!!! so I wouldn't recomend if you have a lot of luggage with you.

Really nice hotel, we stayed in a double bedroom with shared facilities and our room was very clean, warm and quiet. Rooms are cleaned everyday which we never usually see when staying in hostels. Really its more like a budget hotel than a hostel. Shared facilities were good and clean, the shower was lovely and hot. The area is very quiet too, easy access to the city centre. Overall very happy.

• 29th Dec 2014

We stayed in the top floor and I myself had to haul all pieces of luggage up and down. There is NO lift at all. Spiral-like and narrow stairs. Do not expect to be able to buy breakfast, lunch or dinner at this hotel as there is only one vending machine on ground floor. Rather comfortable bed. Good shower.

Amazing hotel , quiet ( which is very important if u r a light sleeper ) , clean and central , there are MANY shops & cafes near by , very safe... and the staff are REALLY nice , polite and extremely helpful , always smiling and cheerful , specially " Muhammed and Issa " they are the best management i met ,,, i stayed for 11 nights and i enjoyed every minute there , will sure go there again whenever i'm in Paris .

It's a hostell that seems to be a hotel. Wifi in the room and clean every day. Very good stay!

Basic but had everything you need. Also, right next door to a fantastic restaurant

• 12th Dec 2014

Location of the hostel is really good. It is in the region of paris. StafF was really helpful and friendly. I used shared bathroom and toillettes, it was really clean. Rooms are old but clean.

friendly staff but there were bedbugs in my bed the day I arrived.

It is very hard to find a single room for a decent price anywhere in Paris, especially near the Republique area. The room was exactly as you expect for the price. Meaning, it was not spotless, and the bed not the most comfortable, but for the price and location, it cannot be beat. I will certainly be staying here again, and I am a seasoned visitor to Paris. The neighbourhood has a lot of small shops too and the hotel's employees are friendly. If you are looking for value, look here.

my second time there - friendly staff, nice locacion. but the bathroom was in a poor condition. the toilet wouldn't flush and the shower cabinet was missing a wall... but still good value for the money. i don't need much so i would stay here again but i would not recommend it to friends

For the money this was an excellent choice. Close to bars and restaurants but very quiet. Free wifi in room. Good size room. There's a narrow winding staircase to get to room, which could be a problem if you aren't very mobile or bring a lot of luggage, but I didn't so it was ok for me.

Rather run down. Heating was so much we couldn't sleep. Shuch waste of energy!

• 14th Nov 2014

Plenty of hot water, powerful shower, beds made each day, fifty metres either way to two metro stations, wonderfully friendly and helpful staff, local amenities are great, patisserie across the road sensational and a hire bike station outside. Would def stay here again!

Just the very best hotel in Paris, really nice people, and everything excellent.

Good low-price hostel, with friendly english-speaking staff. Would come back certainly. Near 2 metro stations.

Hotel Luna Parc; hotel of those, who are willing to spend money for accomodation just to sleep, take a shower and change clothes. It is a great budget hotel, having a good location, very nice staff. However, the facilites are definitely in need of renovation. I would recommend this place to couples only in ensuite way.

The reception is open 24 hours and the staff was really friendly, but the building was very old and did not have a lift. We didn't have a shower inside our room, and there was only one shower downstairs. The location was quite far from the main tourist attractions, but I felt safe around the hotel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3