Luna-Park Hotel

7.8
Very Good 2027 Total Reviews

3rd Apr 2017
7.4

The staff were helpful and accomodating. There isn't much in the way of facilities and the wifi was up and down the 5 days I stayed. Hotel could use some updates and new carpets or hardwood flooring. Location close to metro, Gare du Nord and Louvre within 45 minuted walk, many restaurants and shops nearby. Twenty minutes to Jim Morrison's grave.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017
4.3

I stayed here for one night in March 2017. I found the location and staff to be convenient, friendly, and helpful, however the facilities were dirty and the room smelled of smoke. I have been in dozens of other hostels and this has been the worst I have stayed in. For the price, I would recommend just renting an airbnb which you can do in Paris during the month of March for as little as $40 per night. If you stay here bring shower shoes and your own towel.

• Ireland, Couple, 41+
8th Mar 2017

Value for money considering location if you just need a base in Paris and don't intend staying in your room all day! We'll be back again.

• Fiji, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017
5.7

Wasn't nice... even it was cleaned but their standard of cleanliness didn't match ours. We couldn't wait to get out of that place

28th Feb 2017

I really like Luna Park. If I were to return to Paris I would stay with them. The man at the front desk was very friendly and simple with me. I wanted to pay my 2 nights in advance and he did not want to. He would prefer that I pay him in the end. That generated a lot of confidence since for him the most important thing is that the guest feels good.

20th Feb 2017

A decent single room for a good price in center of Paris.

16th Feb 2017
5.7

You have to leave the key at the desk. It seems like anyone can walk in off the street, say a room number, and be handed a key. No lockers. There was hair and pubes in my bed. There was only one toilet in the staircase and one shower at the end of the hall for the whole floor. The staff was very friendly. The location is perfect, close to all of the main attractions, but in a neighborhood with better bars and restaurants.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017
2.9

I couldn't get over the smell of ant spray in the hallway and being bit by bedbugs. Don't ever stay here!

9th Feb 2017
8.0

Clean, friendly staff, close to numerous cafes and bars. Not the most exciting part of Paris, but everything is close when you take the Metro.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

Basic accommodation for a nice stay in Paris.