Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

We had a great stay at this hotel. It is good value for money in Paris and the location is good, with subway, bars and supermarkets close by. Staff was nice too and they even cleaned the room every day. I would definitely stay again.

Very affordable, great location, staff was very nice.

It is an old hotel with old stuff. That being said, it is close to the Metro (subway), the staff is nice, and everything works well. If you are ok with old bedspreads and small showers, this is the place for you! The price for the location is unbeatable for the fact that it is a private room!

For such a cheap price you shouldn't really expect anything amazing, and that's ok, but (VERY) old blankets and sheets with holes is a bit too much... The staff was friendly - while I was a guest. I didn't know there was wi-fi and, when I was checking out and saw the signage, I asked for the password so I could contact with a friend as my internet wasn't working on my phone and the man said no. As if I would stay all day by the door using their wi-fi when I had PARIS to explore... Ridiculous.

• 3rd Jun 2014

The accommodation was pretty basic but great value for money. The staff were friendly and my room was clean. This is the perfect hotel for a short stay in Paris if you're just looking for a place to sleep at night.

• 27th May 2014

You get what you pay for, be prepared for minimal comforts. The facilities are old and falling apart. The washroom only has a toilet (no sink to wash your hands), shower only has shower, room has a sink. Room does have a tv. You have to hand in your keys to the front desk every time you leave.

The room is quite cold and the blanket is not clean.

Excellent location, really cheap, and the owner was always ready to help. The cons: fifth floor room (no elevator), weird smell in the bathroom and the door was recently painted and did not close...

The was no light in a bathroom but staff sorted that out in five minutes, which was truly nice.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Lithuania

Cheap hotel in Paris, just what I needed to take a break from crowded hostels. Small, simple room with a bed and a sink. Shared WC and shower. In a good neighborhood. WiFi was good.

budget hotel, near 2 metro station, very good wifi at 1 euro/day

If you want a bed in Paris and don't mind sharing a bathroom, then this place will do an adequate job.

• 21st May 2014

Me and my friend booked an ensuite double room. The toilet door didn't close and the toilet didn't flush. We complained and they repaired these inconveniences in a matter of hours. They didn't seem to be pleased about this tho, remarking this to my friend with a "you let us work today, uh!" which they could have avoided for sure. The moquette in the room seemed like it had been there for 2 centuries. Dirty and with suspicious stains. You pay very little money, you get very little quality. Easy

• 20th May 2014

easy to take the subway.No a hostel ,no kitchen,not very clean ,there is hair in my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bathroom is so small,poor facilities.

Quite cold room and loudly outside as there are some cafes at the same street. However that is nice and not really uncomfortable.

• 16th May 2014
  • Poland

Jelikož jsme do Paříže přijeli jako turisti batůžkáři a plánovali jsme od rána do pozního večera pobývat mimi hotel,byl hotel Luna park pro nás ideálním místem. Poloha,cena i personál výborné, zařízení pokoje obyčejné, ale matrace na posteli luxusní,takže kvalitní spánek jsme si vychutnali v klidu. Pokoj v pátém patře byl uspokojivý,sprcha s teplou vodou a WC dostatečné. Děkujeme personálu, za milé přivítání a příjemné chování během našeho pobytu. Stanislava Lindmajerová s manželem a přáteli

• 15th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

I think it is a good value for money. You know what you can be expected at this price and it gives you that. A room with a bad, a small desk and a sink. Toilettes are in a very small place opening from the staircase. The common douche is a simple shower (thus quite a small place). For the purpose (have some rest at night after a long journey throughout Paris) I believe it is a good choice for small-budget voyageurs.

It's a good value for money. Staff are very helpful.

• 8th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

The location was close to the metro and the staff were helpful and friendly. We felt the security a bit lacking because the keys are kept at the front desk when you go out, and the night receptionist only asked for our room number, not our names, before giving us the key. The place itself was clean and our two night stay was good overall other than the security hiccup.

• 6th May 2014

Central enough value for money