Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

The location Is really good but the cleanliness is really bad. I stayed in a single room and it didin't have bathroom inside the room, it was okay I'm used to this situation but the toilet was in the midle of the stairs and the shower on the other side of the corridor. The last night that I spend there was terrible because there was a rat under my bed and then suddenly he showed up and runned out to the corridor, the staff guy didn't find him and gave another room because I was too scared.

Over the experience was good. But the staff in the property was bit rude which we didnt like.

Compared with the price, it was very good to stay at your hotel.

Stayed here for two nights great staff clean place. Had a private room nice to have a sink in there. The shower was good a little cramped but still good. Always someone on the door who takes your key as you leave very secure felt safe in a not so safe city. Only downside was the walk up to the 4th floor, no elevator. Located in a pretty good area near a metro station not too hard to find (after we asked a local).

• 24th Apr 2015

The staffs are really nice and friendly. Regarding the toilet, it is too small. Furthermore, they do not provide toilet paper inside the toilet. But they provide toilet paper in the room, so we can bring toilet paper from our room whenever we want to use the toilet.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Accomodation in Paris is very expensice, if you are not demanding and don't need to have 4* hotel, Luna Park is great choice. It is close to Republique metro station, you can also walk in the city centre. Shared shower and toilet is in every floor, I would appreciate more of cleanliness!! Staff was very friendly, there is possibility to store your luggage before and after your stay. We didn't have breakfast, but there are two great "boulangeries" 50-100m from the hotel.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

This hostel/hotel is very budget so don't expect luxury, the bed was hard and uncomfortable and facilities very basic. However the location is excellent, especially if coming from gard du nord and it's so super cheap that I really could not complain! If you want to stay in Paris cheaply and just want a bed it's perfect. Staff were also friendly and helpful and it felt safe.

Good Points....... Amazing staff - (Helpful / Friendly) Nice cozy area Easy to get to top attractions GREAT VALUE for what you pay Average Points... Bathroom is separate from Toilet... Walking is not far however when you're tired it feel like a mission to get to.. Toilet is not very big kinda hard to get through the door if you're big but i was ok getting in.. Bad Points.... Stairs absolute killer especially on the last day when you have no energy left. GREAT PLACE OVERALL :)

• 8th Apr 2015

Very simple, but nothing to complain. I stayed just one night.Clean, good Wifi and nice location.

Very friendly and well located Hostal, I'll be back

• 17th Mar 2015

Clean rooms and linen. Fresh paint on wall. Great staff. Ensuite bathroom a little small but functional.

Since, I was only there one night, the Luna-Park Hotel perfectly satisfied my needs. However, I think that if I had been in Paris longer, I would have chosen a different place to stay. I had a single private room with a shared bathroom and it was great for what it was. I didn't use the shower facilities, so I can't say anything about that, but the room and bathroom were adequate. The bed was comfortable, if a bit worn. The guys at reception were very nice and welcoming.

Good place for the price. Good staff, cleaned bathroom. I was a kind of allergic because of the carpet.

• 26th Feb 2015