Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Not really clean, was missing light in all the hallways. The water was not exactly hot so in the winter was really bad.

• 7th Jan 2015

I would recommend this place only in an ensuite way. We stayed in a two bed private the first night and everything was ok, except that the piping was visible inside the room and we could hear "water" comming down from it from time to time. This was kind of unconfortable and noisy but the next night we moved to a private ensuite and it was very nice, for the area and for the price. The stairs are also quite a lot!!! so I wouldn't recomend if you have a lot of luggage with you.

Really nice hotel, we stayed in a double bedroom with shared facilities and our room was very clean, warm and quiet. Rooms are cleaned everyday which we never usually see when staying in hostels. Really its more like a budget hotel than a hostel. Shared facilities were good and clean, the shower was lovely and hot. The area is very quiet too, easy access to the city centre. Overall very happy.

• 29th Dec 2014

We stayed in the top floor and I myself had to haul all pieces of luggage up and down. There is NO lift at all. Spiral-like and narrow stairs. Do not expect to be able to buy breakfast, lunch or dinner at this hotel as there is only one vending machine on ground floor. Rather comfortable bed. Good shower.

Amazing hotel , quiet ( which is very important if u r a light sleeper ) , clean and central , there are MANY shops & cafes near by , very safe... and the staff are REALLY nice , polite and extremely helpful , always smiling and cheerful , specially " Muhammed and Issa " they are the best management i met ,,, i stayed for 11 nights and i enjoyed every minute there , will sure go there again whenever i'm in Paris .

It's a hostell that seems to be a hotel. Wifi in the room and clean every day. Very good stay!

Basic but had everything you need. Also, right next door to a fantastic restaurant

• 12th Dec 2014

Location of the hostel is really good. It is in the region of paris. StafF was really helpful and friendly. I used shared bathroom and toillettes, it was really clean. Rooms are old but clean.

friendly staff but there were bedbugs in my bed the day I arrived.

It is very hard to find a single room for a decent price anywhere in Paris, especially near the Republique area. The room was exactly as you expect for the price. Meaning, it was not spotless, and the bed not the most comfortable, but for the price and location, it cannot be beat. I will certainly be staying here again, and I am a seasoned visitor to Paris. The neighbourhood has a lot of small shops too and the hotel's employees are friendly. If you are looking for value, look here.

1 2 Next » last »