Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Had a great stay at Luna Park! The staff was so helpful and it was perfect being in a location that wasn't full of tourists, but was still close to the metro so that we could go anywhere. Definitely recommend.

• 25th May 2015

This hotel is not clean, stylish, or well-kept. The bathroom smelled bad, like it was a bit moldy, and dust and dirt were visible everywhere. The window could not be fully closed, so it let in street noise. As best as I could tell, there was no way to control the climate in the room, other than opening the window. The bed was firm, which was good, but perhaps a bit too firm. The walls seemed thin, as I could hear people talking in an adjacent room. It was cheap though, and I got what I paid for.

• 19th May 2015

Hi, Me and my girlfriend found the hotel very attractive. Beside it is not one of those shiny big new hotels we really enjoyed our stay. The staff was nice, they accept debit card payment and was quiet. Rooms are very old but clean, the clean each day for us. The bathrooms are nice, small cabins but there were always hot water. It's 40 minutes walk to anything worth seeing in Paris. There are markets, fantastic bakery and many food choices near the hotel. Value for money is great. Bobby

I loved the location!!!

• 14th May 2015

Friendly staff and good location. You are close to lots of shops and restaurants.One good thing is there is always someone on reception. It is very cheap so if you are looking just for somewhere to sleep and leave your things it is good but don't expect much more. The cleanliness was the real issue, it was really dirty and dusty. One morning we actually found a dead mouse in our room. We were then given a different room but the bathroom was really dirty and there was a constant smell of drains.

I loved my stay at Luna Park. The staff was fantastic - very friendly and helpful. I liked that there was 24-hour reception. I would definitely stay there again if I go to Paris.

You get what you paid for face it it's paris

The location Is really good but the cleanliness is really bad. I stayed in a single room and it didin't have bathroom inside the room, it was okay I'm used to this situation but the toilet was in the midle of the stairs and the shower on the other side of the corridor. The last night that I spend there was terrible because there was a rat under my bed and then suddenly he showed up and runned out to the corridor, the staff guy didn't find him and gave another room because I was too scared.

Over the experience was good. But the staff in the property was bit rude which we didnt like.

Compared with the price, it was very good to stay at your hotel.

Stayed here for two nights great staff clean place. Had a private room nice to have a sink in there. The shower was good a little cramped but still good. Always someone on the door who takes your key as you leave very secure felt safe in a not so safe city. Only downside was the walk up to the 4th floor, no elevator. Located in a pretty good area near a metro station not too hard to find (after we asked a local).

• 24th Apr 2015

The staffs are really nice and friendly. Regarding the toilet, it is too small. Furthermore, they do not provide toilet paper inside the toilet. But they provide toilet paper in the room, so we can bring toilet paper from our room whenever we want to use the toilet.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Accomodation in Paris is very expensice, if you are not demanding and don't need to have 4* hotel, Luna Park is great choice. It is close to Republique metro station, you can also walk in the city centre. Shared shower and toilet is in every floor, I would appreciate more of cleanliness!! Staff was very friendly, there is possibility to store your luggage before and after your stay. We didn't have breakfast, but there are two great "boulangeries" 50-100m from the hotel.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

This hostel/hotel is very budget so don't expect luxury, the bed was hard and uncomfortable and facilities very basic. However the location is excellent, especially if coming from gard du nord and it's so super cheap that I really could not complain! If you want to stay in Paris cheaply and just want a bed it's perfect. Staff were also friendly and helpful and it felt safe.

Good Points....... Amazing staff - (Helpful / Friendly) Nice cozy area Easy to get to top attractions GREAT VALUE for what you pay Average Points... Bathroom is separate from Toilet... Walking is not far however when you're tired it feel like a mission to get to.. Toilet is not very big kinda hard to get through the door if you're big but i was ok getting in.. Bad Points.... Stairs absolute killer especially on the last day when you have no energy left. GREAT PLACE OVERALL :)

• 8th Apr 2015

Very simple, but nothing to complain. I stayed just one night.Clean, good Wifi and nice location.

Very friendly and well located Hostal, I'll be back

• 17th Mar 2015

Clean rooms and linen. Fresh paint on wall. Great staff. Ensuite bathroom a little small but functional.

Since, I was only there one night, the Luna-Park Hotel perfectly satisfied my needs. However, I think that if I had been in Paris longer, I would have chosen a different place to stay. I had a single private room with a shared bathroom and it was great for what it was. I didn't use the shower facilities, so I can't say anything about that, but the room and bathroom were adequate. The bed was comfortable, if a bit worn. The guys at reception were very nice and welcoming.

1 2 Next » last »