Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

This is a good place to stay if you are going to be out and about all day and you just need a place to sleep at night. It is within walking distance of most things, but only if you like walking like we do. It's about 2 hours to the Eiffel Tour if you are speedy.

We enjoyed our stay at Luna Park. It has great location. 2 blocks from underground. Many restaurants, supermarket, and cafe in the area. The owner and staff are extremely nice and helpful. We would have like to have a bit more facility kitchen wise, but owner accomodated us. No elevator , so if you are on the 5th floor, kind of tricky. but this is Europe.

Very helpful staff.

The hotel was really good, staff were amazing. The neighborhood looks like a downtown and makes you forget that you are in the amazing city life of Paris. Although not rough. Very close to Metro station, so you can get to places very quickly and conveniently. On our three day stay, the last night we saw a rat happily enjoying the left over pizza on the table, squeaking. I would not say infested with rats, but sure there are some. Other than that a very good hotel for the price you pay !

It's a good value for your money. It doesn't have a very special atmosphere or luxury, but it was clean enough, close to the centre and the staff was very friendly. I don't really expect more for such a price, downtown a city like Paris.

I was pleased to stay at the Hostel in Paris as it suited my needs as regards location and needing good basic Accomodation. I shall certainly wish to stay at the Hostel again in the future and would recommend it to others who need similar Accomodation. The staff were kind and helpful. With thanks

• 22nd Apr 2014

Very good place, nice staff, very good location.

The staff is very friendly but the building is too old and there is no lift for 5 floors (!!!). Our first room was really awful on 5th floor but they changed us for a very much better room on the 1st floor.

Nice hostel, we always stay there when we visit Paris. The staff members are kind and the location is good!

I can't complain, I was there for one night, the hostel was at a 5 minutes walk from where I had to go. The room is clean, and had a tv. My only complaint is the lack of space in the shower, since I had nowhere to hang on my clothes.

We wouldn't recommend this hotel; we were in a private room so the bathroom was ok, but if you have a shared bathroom, the facilities were pretty dingy (and only one shower and one toilet for 2 floors, as far as I could tell). The duvet cover in our room was also super dingy and old and the sheets were too small for the bed so my partner and I has to readjust it every night or else our feet would touch the dingy, old mattress. Also, besides one nice employee, the rest seemed easily bothered

very nice and helpfull staff

• 12th Apr 2014

Nice and clean, I totally recommend it

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Really enjoyed our stay , staff were helpful and always available .

• 8th Apr 2014

staff were brilliant, really nice and helpful! Only drawback was that there was only one plug in the room! Great stay!

• 7th Apr 2014

Great place to stay if your trying to do Paris on a budget. Its a Basic hotel but for the price it is hard to beat. In a good location close to the metro with a Velib 5 feet out the front door. Lots of food options within 10 minutes walk. The owner of the place is a great guy as well, very helpful with what ever questions I had.

Its very dirty for the shared toilets, i reli dun wanna go there except im relirelireli in needed. Plx if possible make the cleaning more frequent. The building n everything is old, but i didnt expect much for this price in paris. Good location, hv a lot of nice restaurant nearby. Staff is nice when comparing to the paris standard.

The highlight for us staying at the Luna Parc was the location. All conveniences were on your doorstep with the metro being a stones throw too. The staff were very helpful. The twin room with en-suite catered for our needs for what we wanted, certainly value for money.

• 4th Apr 2014

This is my second stay at the Luna Park Hostelry. The staff is very friendly, helpful, no complaints. Place is clean. It is also well located and I believe anyone staying there can be happy to have chosen the place.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The Hotel is located quite good with the Metro-Station "Parmentiere" in the proximity. The staff was very friendly, kind and helpful. The facilities are not so good, but sufficent for a short stay. The hotel is definitely value for money. You probably wouldn't find another hotel for that price. In general I can reccomand the hotel, especially for people who are not willing to pay a lot and don't care a lot about atmoshpere and excellent facilities.

• 24th Mar 2014