Luna-Park Hotel Reviews

1 Rue Jacquard, Paris, France

Really simple with a good location. Perfect for a low budget trip.

You get what you pay for. Good location and cheap. But the place is not very nice.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Staff was SO friendly. Very helpful, and spoke English pretty well. The bed was pretty comfy as well! Not the most glamorous room, but hey it was cheap. Wifi is unfortunately 1 euro per night and our room on the fourth floor didn't get the best reception. The toilets are tucked in tiny closet-like rooms at random points throughout the spiral stairwell, which is a fun adventure. The shower on our floor was not functioning so we went down one floor, and it worked beautifully there.

• 13th Jun 2014

Everybody was very nice and were very welcoming. The hotel is in a prime location by Oberkampf and is a 5 minutes walk from the metro station. My only complaint is the plumbing is a little bit loud, but otherwise our stay was very pleasant. It did help, however, that I spoke French, but almost all the staff speaks English very proficiently.

• 11th Jun 2014

Our room was spacious, but not very clean. The carpet and the sheets had stains on them and there were cracks in the plaster of the walls. Our bed was tilted so you were always rolling toward one side. There was only one toilet and one shower per floor and the WC was in the stairwell. The shower was very small, with no place to keep a dry towel or clothes. The showerhead was broken and the only towels provided were small hand towel sized. Overall I would not recommend this hotel.

staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Facilitt was not recentely updated and there was no lift. Not in the best location, but was a quick walk from a metro station.

We had a great stay at this hotel. It is good value for money in Paris and the location is good, with subway, bars and supermarkets close by. Staff was nice too and they even cleaned the room every day. I would definitely stay again.

Very affordable, great location, staff was very nice.

It is an old hotel with old stuff. That being said, it is close to the Metro (subway), the staff is nice, and everything works well. If you are ok with old bedspreads and small showers, this is the place for you! The price for the location is unbeatable for the fact that it is a private room!

For such a cheap price you shouldn't really expect anything amazing, and that's ok, but (VERY) old blankets and sheets with holes is a bit too much... The staff was friendly - while I was a guest. I didn't know there was wi-fi and, when I was checking out and saw the signage, I asked for the password so I could contact with a friend as my internet wasn't working on my phone and the man said no. As if I would stay all day by the door using their wi-fi when I had PARIS to explore... Ridiculous.

• 3rd Jun 2014

The accommodation was pretty basic but great value for money. The staff were friendly and my room was clean. This is the perfect hotel for a short stay in Paris if you're just looking for a place to sleep at night.

• 27th May 2014

You get what you pay for, be prepared for minimal comforts. The facilities are old and falling apart. The washroom only has a toilet (no sink to wash your hands), shower only has shower, room has a sink. Room does have a tv. You have to hand in your keys to the front desk every time you leave.

The room is quite cold and the blanket is not clean.

Excellent location, really cheap, and the owner was always ready to help. The cons: fifth floor room (no elevator), weird smell in the bathroom and the door was recently painted and did not close...

The was no light in a bathroom but staff sorted that out in five minutes, which was truly nice.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Lithuania

Cheap hotel in Paris, just what I needed to take a break from crowded hostels. Small, simple room with a bed and a sink. Shared WC and shower. In a good neighborhood. WiFi was good.

budget hotel, near 2 metro station, very good wifi at 1 euro/day

If you want a bed in Paris and don't mind sharing a bathroom, then this place will do an adequate job.

• 21st May 2014

Me and my friend booked an ensuite double room. The toilet door didn't close and the toilet didn't flush. We complained and they repaired these inconveniences in a matter of hours. They didn't seem to be pleased about this tho, remarking this to my friend with a "you let us work today, uh!" which they could have avoided for sure. The moquette in the room seemed like it had been there for 2 centuries. Dirty and with suspicious stains. You pay very little money, you get very little quality. Easy

• 20th May 2014

easy to take the subway.No a hostel ,no kitchen,not very clean ,there is hair in my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bathroom is so small,poor facilities.