Lungile Lodge beachfront backpackers Reviews

12 laroche drive humewood port elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Very nice hostel The team are wonderful I defently recommend it

Friendly people at reception! Didn't like the fact that not allowed to walk to the city on my own(female). I would think really nice town in the summer though. Grocery store close by as well as restaurants.

Great hostel, very attractive, nice décor, good ambience. Note that even in a separate building, however, I could hear the beat of the music from the common area... not to my liking but not too bad.

The hostel was lovely, just what was needed to put head down for a night . The staff are amazing , welcome u in n introduced u to other guest ,was great would stay there again if I ever come back this way .

Good: Pool clean but sunny, cheap and diversified b-fast, cheap shuttle service Bad: Hole in front of our shower.

We were only staying in PE for the night, booked this as it was close to airport, only 5 minute drive, very easy to find. However we arrived during a blackout (very common, most areas have a few hours a week of no electric as the grid cannot supply to everywhere) and there were no lights what so ever in the car park area, or on the steps and walk up to the hostel, it was very uncomfortable and felt a bit scary, was quite difficult to even find the door. Hostel needs emergency lighting!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are wonderful and there is so much to do. Plan to stay for a few days. This place is good!

View all Port Elizabeth Hostels