Lungile Lodge beachfront backpackers Reviews

12 laroche drive humewood port elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Great stay, would definitely recommend it.

Not the best hostel I stayed in. Location is ok, it's close to the beach front and the area seems to be safe. Some staff members were not very competent... when I arrived, the hostel was overbooked, so I had to spend the night in the lobby. When I complained about it, all they did was pesenting lame excuses. The showers were the most disgusting I have seen on my whole trip. It might be ok if you stay for one or two nights, but I would not recommend it for a longer stay

Only stayed one night enroute with the Baz Bus, but the room and bathroom were clean, atmosphere was good but not too loud from the rooms and overall seemed like a great place to stay.

Good Location. Beautiful House.

Very nice hostel The team are wonderful I defently recommend it

Friendly people at reception! Didn't like the fact that not allowed to walk to the city on my own(female). I would think really nice town in the summer though. Grocery store close by as well as restaurants.

Great hostel, very attractive, nice décor, good ambience. Note that even in a separate building, however, I could hear the beat of the music from the common area... not to my liking but not too bad.

The hostel was lovely, just what was needed to put head down for a night . The staff are amazing , welcome u in n introduced u to other guest ,was great would stay there again if I ever come back this way .

Good: Pool clean but sunny, cheap and diversified b-fast, cheap shuttle service Bad: Hole in front of our shower.

We were only staying in PE for the night, booked this as it was close to airport, only 5 minute drive, very easy to find. However we arrived during a blackout (very common, most areas have a few hours a week of no electric as the grid cannot supply to everywhere) and there were no lights what so ever in the car park area, or on the steps and walk up to the hostel, it was very uncomfortable and felt a bit scary, was quite difficult to even find the door. Hostel needs emergency lighting!

It was very nice hostel, with great location.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are wonderful and there is so much to do. Plan to stay for a few days. This place is good!

The best about this hostel is the staff, they are friendly, helpful and even offer you a personalized city tour as well as a cheap ride to the airport. The location is great for young people and backpackers!

• 21st Mar 2015

We booked a tent and hoped that there would be a tent to sleep, but we only booked for camping, that is a bit confusing if you book via hostelworld. Fortunately, the staff was pretty cool and found a tent somewhere in the hostel and builded it up for us. They also gave us some free Savanna even though it was our fault.

Perfect for a night, has a grand large front room and a nice pool, just a short walk away from the beachfront. Great staff. Would stay there again.

Enjoyed my stay there very munch. Had a longer travel through SA, so I CAN compare: The staff is really, really nice and put much effort in organising your trips. Cleanliness comparable good. Regularaly Braais organised by the staff free to join.

Great place! Staff was awesome. Loved staying here.

The dorm was dirty. Toilet and beds sheets were dirty. The place is not really close to anything else but a couple of restaurants: no shopping, no market to buy food from etc so u need a car. They also had rented the facilities for a local birthday party, and there was around 30-40 people partying who were not staying at the lodge.

Had a good stay here, free wifi, nice kitchen, good vibe and close to a lot of places like the beach or nightlife. Would stay again.

Had a great stay at Longile! Great atmosphere to meet other travelers and the staff was very helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5