LuoHu Hotel Reviews

3012 Nanhu Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China

The hotel is very close to the subway entrance for Hong Kong- LouHu/ LouWu, which is the faster port if you're a foreigner. The hotel is in a happening place- there's an Indian Restaurant close by. I'm a foreigner living in China and this hotel is so far the best of any I've stayed at. The staff is polite. I will stay here again if I can. My only complaint is that I wish there was a better descriptions of the rooms when booking- I booked a double but our room seemed more like a twin.