Lupetta Hostel Accommodation Reviews

Via Lupetta 5, Milan, Italy

The hostel's photographs are fake. The manager-owner is a fraud. The only facility is a dorm with 9 beds, dirty mattresses and one bathroom. I stayed two nights, because I could not find any other accommodation in such early notice. Nobody ever cleaned the dorm and the water was always icy cold.

• 15th May 2014
  • Greece

The photos about this hostel don t belong to hostel lupetta. This hostel is a lie. The hostel only have 2 dirty room with a dirty bathroom. It have not kitchen. This. Hostel is a fraude.

The movie 'Taken' comes to mind.... For 30€ a night I did not expect to walk into a flee infested rape dungeon and be offered a number of different filthy broken beds. When I asked for a single room just for that night the guy offered me His! BUT had lost the key so I could not lock the door! Naturally I did not stay around long even if it ment losing my deposit and be charged for one night. Never ever ever in a million years would I ever stay here.