Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

2010 Total Reviews

This hostel is very clean and secure and in a good location, though it would help if there were directions on the hostel website as I didn't know where to go when I got off the bus. It would be helpful if there was a kitchen, however hot water and a microwave were available. The staff were changeable, sometimes they were helpful and friendly and at other times they were quite rude and condescending. I would stay here again, Luxembourg city was beautiful!

great place :-) next time I'll stay again at your hostel :-D

Every thing is amazing expect the location, although close to the attraction, but a little bit far from the train station :(

There was this 1 staff at the reception who wasn't very friendly. Well he was most definitely friendlier to the couple checking in before me. So I'm not sure what his deal was. Other than that great location, one of the cleanest youth hostels I've been in, looks brand new.

Very helpful and polite staff, let us know where to go for a good and unforgettable night out in Luxembourg city

The hostel is nice and big, but there's no kitchen and the dinner is quite expensive.

Pretty clean hostel. Breakfast is cold cuts, cheese, a few types of bread and cereal. Not bad! Lockers in the room were spacious (could probably fit a big backpack) and secure (bring a small to mid-size lock). People hang out in the reception area, restaurant and front terrace if you want to meet people. The only thing I didn't like was the hike up the hill to get to the city... but that's over in 5 minutes and not a huge deal unless you have big luggage.

Located in a hollow in Luxembourg City, the hostel provides a good quality resting place for those basing themselves in the city or exploring the Grand Duchy, The dorms are decent, as are the facilities. The breakfast is very good when taking into account it is included in the price and drinks and food are very fairly priced too. Access to dormitory areas is controlled by keycard and the bedding supplied is of a decent standard. A decent breakfast is included and weekend nightlife close by,

Staff on front desk not very pleasant. The girl was nice enough but the man was ignorant to a few of us within 5 minutes.

Its a nice hostel, i stayed in a small 4 bed dormitory, good breakfast, good restaurant, Nice ambiente in the lobby area

Great hostel! Would recommend to anyone

Staff not to kind when you ask for tourist information; I was in one bed when I arrived, but when I came back from my ride at the city, they was changed my stuff without my permition. The rest it was ok, good location, nice building, and they are the only one hostel at the city center.

Mega-hostel, but well run and organised. Wifi does not work in rooms, and it's a short but uphill walk to town, but otherwise very happy with the experience.

Long, challenging walk from the rail station and bus stations. Gorgeous location in terms of scenery. Uphill walk to the old town. Clean, new looking rooms.

Wifi should be available in the room. no body will steal it out..:)

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Pakistan

The place is a bit hard to find. If you take Bus 9, get off at Plateau Altmunster, walk back near the bridge, you will see 3 paths, one leads to the bridge, one towards the bottom of the bridge and one to the right bottom of the hill, take the path to the bottom of the hill and you will see it. I stayed here for one night, the room is clean and safe. My only issue is that there is no convenient stores around no wifi in the room, only in the lobby. Great place to stay in Luxembourg.

A great hostel with really nice facilities and a very modern feel

very kind stuff at the reception and the restaurant, thank you!

• 30th Aug 2013

staffs were very friendly, easily reachable from the train station (by bus), centre isn't also far away, breakfast was great, just uphill to the bus station was negative for me

Great hostel to stay in, value for money!

• 29th Aug 2013