8.5
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Lviv Euro Hostel Located at Kn. Romana 9 Street, , Lviv.
Ukraine
Lviv Kn. Romana 9 Street
85% 48
49.8366054 24.0343362
    Rooms available

29th Jun 2016
2.0

I arrived no one was there to check me in. I called the number and buzzed for an hour. But nobody showed up. I waited from 11:45pm-12:45 I ended up having to get a hotel that night. No offer was made to reimburse me. I was still charged for my stay.

You did two reservations, first one for 27th Jun arrival time 14:00 and you didn't come, second one 29th Jun 23:00, you arrived 28th at midnight. We work from 8:00 to 23:00, if we hav't late check-in (after 23h) our receptionists go home, we didn't know that you come 28th and didn't wait you. You didn't respect the day and time arrival. When we messege you, you took one hour for replay.

18th Jun 2016
6.9

First up, Lviv is awesome and totally worth it. This hostel isn't amazing compared to Central European or Balkan hostels but it's still pretty good. Only one toilet and shower for the whole place. Good wifi, great location and friendly and helpful staff. Probably the best place to stay in awesome Lviv. Here's the big problem, to my knowledge, at least 3 keys could open my locker and mine could open 3 too. This is seriously not cool and is why I've lowered my score, it needs changed, no excuses

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Apr 2016

Very secure and great location. The girl that worked there was lovely- she came in early so she could check me out the day I left and printed my bus ticket off site. Only one toilet and shower however was very clean. Other guests were nice, though I was the only fluently English speaking traveller. Great value for money, super cute town.

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

We love the hostel. We love the staffs. Very clean and cozy hostel. Large common area and well equipped kitchen. Close to the old town as well.

• France, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2016

Very nice place, clean, well situated and spacious. Moroever, the staff is really nice, available and helpful. I reco;;end warmly!