7.8
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
Lviv Euro Hostel Located at Kn. Romana 9 Street, , Lviv.
Ukraine
Lviv Kn. Romana 9 Street
78% 49
49.8366054 24.0343362
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

The hostel has very good place (2-3min to Rynok by walk) and friendly staff. Just the problem is there is just öne bathroom and toilet but it is clean just you ve to wait sometimes. There is No breakfast but a big kitchen and material to cook and drink.

29th Jun 2016
2.0

I arrived no one was there to check me in. I called the number and buzzed for an hour. But nobody showed up. I waited from 11:45pm-12:45 I ended up having to get a hotel that night. No offer was made to reimburse me. I was still charged for my stay.

You did two reservations, first one for 27th Jun arrival time 14:00 and you didn't come, second one 29th Jun 23:00, you arrived 28th at midnight. We work from 8:00 to 23:00, if we hav't late check-in (after 23h) our receptionists go home, we didn't know that you come 28th and didn't wait you. You didn't respect the day and time arrival. When we messege you, you took one hour for replay.

18th Jun 2016
6.9

First up, Lviv is awesome and totally worth it. This hostel isn't amazing compared to Central European or Balkan hostels but it's still pretty good. Only one toilet and shower for the whole place. Good wifi, great location and friendly and helpful staff. Probably the best place to stay in awesome Lviv. Here's the big problem, to my knowledge, at least 3 keys could open my locker and mine could open 3 too. This is seriously not cool and is why I've lowered my score, it needs changed, no excuses