#Lwowska26 Hostel Reviews

Lwowska 26, Krakow, Poland

Nice and comfortable hostel, very clean !!!

Very comfortable hostel with good bathrooms and common facilities. Staff were really friendly. Location is a little awkward to walk into the city centre but there a few good cafes and art museum nearby and it's a short walk from the tram which runs frequently. Only complaint is that it got quite cold in the room at night and I was told there were no extra blankets so I really had to rug up.

I'm lucky - I had a hole Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm for myself, because I had no neighbours. It's the priority of the not-central-hostels - you have a possibility to use Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm as Single)))

The staff were so friendly and helpful! They were able to give us directions to where ever we wanted to go, they helped us book a tour to Auschwitz and booked our transfer from the hostel to the airport. The rooms were clean and big enough for our group size. It was a little chilly in the rooms but it was bearable. The hostel was super close to the tram station which went straight to the city centre. There are tones of attractions close by. All in walking distance.

• 1st Oct 2015

When we arrived our room was going through some minor renovation so during the first part of our stay we were moved to a beautiful apartment closer to town! The owner Nadia was uper friendly and sweet! She showed us around and made us feel really at home! The place was a little scruffy and very bohemian with a lot of beautiful art everywhere and we really enjoyed the area. Definitely recommend!

• 18th Aug 2015