LxCorner Hostel Reviews

Avenida da Liberdade, 85, Lisbon, Portugal

i did have a good time and the staff was so friendly, really nice and good time.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Senegal

Old and dirty. Guys at the reception are kind but not informed about what to see or visit or eat in their own town. I wouldn't go there again and I wouldn't recommend this place. It's cheap, but not worthy.

No lockers in the room

Incredible location, clean, excellent staff!

On the main street, but about 15 minutes from downtown/the river. There's also some kind of weird smell throughout the hostel.

Actually, I was supposed to stay at LxCorner Hostel but I didn't, even if I confirmed my reservation twice, so I'm rating a different place. I just want to send my warning. In fact I doubt if there is a hostel at the address. Two police officers asked about it never heard about one. When we arrived, we were welcomed by a dreadful noise and told by the staff there is no room for us. They gave us an address of a different hostel, where we spent the night. So, I can only say they are unreliable.

The staff were superb, cleanliness was top-notch and the atmosphere was incomparable. Not to mention the location of the hostel which is situated right in the very heart of the city. 10/10. Highly recommended!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Excellent hostel, excellent location, excellent staff, who work there including the owner - very sweet and friendly person, always smiling, willing to help you at any time and answer all your questions. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

The staff was very helpful about telling us where to go in town. They made a reservation for us at an amazing fado place.

• 27th Oct 2013