LxCorner Hostel Reviews

Avenida da Liberdade, 85, Lisbon, Portugal

I think the hostel could have a way (lockers, shelves, boxes) for people to keep their things. For the ones sleeping in the upper beds, there's no other way than to keep things in the corner of the bed or down there in the ground mixed with the others. But that's a detail and people manage somehow.

You have to get up a very steep hill but it's not that bad. The hostel is stylish and bright and the rooms are quite cool, some have even movable walls to get more privacy.

Loved everything about this hostel, the staff especially! It was a home away from home! Thank you so much

• 22nd Aug 2014

I booked this hostel for four days and stayed only one because - compared to LivingLounge and LisbonLounge, which I both stayed in during my visit in Lisbon - this one is very poor. The rooms are quite small, so all you've got in there are the beds - no room for your luggage. Toilet's locks were broken, I pushed the shower's wall almost into the other cabin, if you don't read the tiny warning sign you can lock yourself in or out the restrooms. The shower heads have bad or poor mounting, ...

The hostel has a good atmosphere, staff is (mostly) friendly, but the manager (Brazilian lady) was rude when I tried to cancel a few days of my reservation. The rooms are too packed and the building where the hostel is located is old and decrepit. Good location, though...

Generally our stay was quite nice, the hostel is really clean and we felt pretty comfortable here. We were a bit disappointed that there was nowhere safe to keep your bags or even valuables, though the rooms had key cards and the building was secure. Atmosphere was ok but nobody seemed to want to talk to anyone, including the staff, so it was quite quiet. The only Issue I had was the noise outside in the street, but if you take earplugs it is fine.

Grimey atmosphere.

The location is great and the blankets are amazing as well as the old building it is in. However there are no lockers in the rooms and the lockers outside didn't work when we were there so you are in a room with 12 people and no security. Not the best. Not a bad option if you are on a budget but there is SO much better in Lisbon. Also this could have just been coincidence but there were a few strange characters when we were there.

The location was quite good, but wether the atmosphere nor the staff was than expected. Sometimes we had to ring 5 times on the door until someone opened. People where all the time pretty noisy eventhough it was 3 a.m. in the morning. Showers where dirty and didn't work all the time.

Very good! I had to change the dates of my stay and hang out an extra day at the hostel due to a late flight, and they were very accommodating!

Hostel very well located, with excellent staff!

Very nice hostel, the staff is very nice and friendly. It is in a very active location, there was dancing and music on the main street outside the window. Very nice experience.