LxCorner Hostel Reviews

Avenida da Liberdade, 85, Lisbon, Portugal

The location is great. Its easy to find from the airport, just one bus ride away (ask info desk in airport) and its on a big avenue with plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. People at hostel were cool, staff was very helpful. Overall recommended stay.

it's a really nice Hostel with an awesome location. I mean , for me, everything that matters about Lisbon (Terreiro do Paço , Chiado etc) is very close to the Hostel. The rooms are big and the beds are very confortable + they have air conditioning! They have a wide common room with confy sofas! :) The bathrooms could be a little bigger but they're ok. I haven't used the kitchen but it has the essencial stuff. Just one flaw: It's frustrating that they don't serve breakfast!

10 min walk from the barrio alto, 15 minutes to the sea. Good location, but the club next door plays music till 4 or 5 in the morning. Staff is great.

I would give this place a miss. Sure they had a good rate for new years eve, although I was given the worst bed after having booked two months before. Extra painful since most roommates didn't return until 6am. The place has no lockers (dunno about free brekkie), since almost all other hostels in Lisbon seem to have lockers, that was a bit of a let down. Very fair key bond though!

Very good location, but poor security. I had a problem with one night. The room's door locker run out of battery and I went to the bathroom, but couldnt go back to the room. Nobody was at the reception and I had to sleep outside the room.

I was not let to stay in the hostel, because I came later than midnight and the receptionist was not helpful.

People up yelling till 1am in lounge. No toilet paper. No privacy and not much space to hang your stuff in the bathroom. It was cheap but after having things STOLEN it ain't worth it. Old guy hangs around all day. Staff are loud in the morning.

It was very surprising to read your review . Once you stayed at LXCorner for one week, and still, did not personally complained about your food being stolen. This problem would have imediatly be checked and fixed by us. Regading to the noise, we believe it was a mistake, the hostel was oddly quiet during your stay, which is in fact not normal. Furthermore, we don't understand the reason of your complaiment about one of our guests. He's in one of the darliest persons we ever hosted. Helpful, and

There was no real atmosphere in this hostel. The internet access was the computer at the reception desk which was awkward due to its use by the staff to check in guests.The shower arrangement was unusual and there were no hooks to hang ones clothes in the shower.The staff were helpful but I would not be inclined to return.

Cannot expect more, excellent location with nice atmosphere, we stayed there for 4 nights and it is great

I think the hostel could have a way (lockers, shelves, boxes) for people to keep their things. For the ones sleeping in the upper beds, there's no other way than to keep things in the corner of the bed or down there in the ground mixed with the others. But that's a detail and people manage somehow.