LxCorner Hostel Reviews

Avenida da Liberdade, 85, Lisbon, Portugal

The first hostel that I stayed which did not have the breakfast included. With the same location and the same money there are a lot of better options of the hostels nearby. The staff are not that friendly. Asked 5 times to help me with the translations from portugeese, the staff even did not took off his ass from the sofa. The hostel has got a lot of staff but most of them are useless.

The hostel was very overbooked when we arrived even though we booked the rooms a month beforehand and we had to sleep on air mattresses on the floor. However, the hostel staff did work as best they could to try to accommodate everyone. Location was great though, extremely close to the center of the city and easy access to metros, which are very affordable and easy to use.

The location is great. Its easy to find from the airport, just one bus ride away (ask info desk in airport) and its on a big avenue with plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. People at hostel were cool, staff was very helpful. Overall recommended stay.

it's a really nice Hostel with an awesome location. I mean , for me, everything that matters about Lisbon (Terreiro do Paço , Chiado etc) is very close to the Hostel. The rooms are big and the beds are very confortable + they have air conditioning! They have a wide common room with confy sofas! :) The bathrooms could be a little bigger but they're ok. I haven't used the kitchen but it has the essencial stuff. Just one flaw: It's frustrating that they don't serve breakfast!

10 min walk from the barrio alto, 15 minutes to the sea. Good location, but the club next door plays music till 4 or 5 in the morning. Staff is great.

I would give this place a miss. Sure they had a good rate for new years eve, although I was given the worst bed after having booked two months before. Extra painful since most roommates didn't return until 6am. The place has no lockers (dunno about free brekkie), since almost all other hostels in Lisbon seem to have lockers, that was a bit of a let down. Very fair key bond though!

Very good location, but poor security. I had a problem with one night. The room's door locker run out of battery and I went to the bathroom, but couldnt go back to the room. Nobody was at the reception and I had to sleep outside the room.