Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

really good location and great happy hour. they should really install lockers.

This is a really great hostel as it's perfectly located near everything you'd want to see in Brugge. The rooms are extremely clean, and the washrooms on my floor were private and more modern than most hotels I've been at. If you're looking to stay at hostel in Brugge, definitely stay here!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Really beautiful decor, modern, comfortable and clean, with amazing staff and an unbeatable atmosphere - even in winter! The free walking tours are fab, and the beer tasting and pub crawls can't be missed either. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Brugge, and will myself be back some day for sure :)

Had a really nice time here... It was a bit quiet in the hostel... But mainly because it was just before Christmas and a bit off peak. Awesome rooms and facilities ! I would come back to Bruges because 'hey.... It's Bruges' !

Great hostel, great staff, immaculately clean and well located. Well stocked bar at reasonable prices and one of the best hostel kitchens I've ever seen.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lybeer. The room was clean, the staff was very helpful (Sylvia especially) and the common area downstairs was never short of people to have a beer and a chat with.

Absolutely fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend it to any future travelers!

• 6th Dec 2014

This is a fantastic hostel, can't ask for a better location, and the common room was stunning. Ideal for a solo traveler, very comfortable and great kitchen. Thank you for the great vibes!

Very nice and social atmosphere, but silence at night. It is located at a perfect point between the train station and the center. I would recommend it!

Thank you, we will recommend you back!! :-)

This hostel is brilliant! It's in a beautiful and very convenient location with great wifi access, handy kitchen and helpful staff. I stated in the single room which was great value for money. The shared bathroom was big, modern and clean. Best of all, they had brilliant activities such as beer tasting and guided city walks which made great highlights of my time in Bruges. I'd stay again and recommend it to anyone!

Hey there! Thanks so much, it was great having you with us as well! Do come back! Cheers :-)

Great hostel experience!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Thanks for your amazing comment! Love it!

The bar wasn't crowded at all, but stil it had a nice feel od company. Instruments like the piano and the guitars are an absolute plus! And the receptionist guy was very helpful, as we had some difficulties getting to Bruges due to the protest of railway workers. Big ups!

Great hostel located in the historic town. Felt like I was at home, great kitchen and comfy couches, nice rooms. Only minor surprise was lockers that could not fit a day bag - only odds and ends.

I was meant to stay at Lybeer for two nights, but unfortunately due to a rail strike had to leave after one. The staff were accommodating and refunded me for the night I didn't stay, which was very generous. Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable, location is unbeatable and there is a lovely little bar downstairs with cheap beers. My only gripe was that my room (4 person female dorm) didn't include any lockers, so I just had to leave my luggage on the floor, not great for peace of mind!

clean, great location and very helpful staff members.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • China

No lockers in the room (or cages under the beds). The bathrooms are SMALL, they should clean the showers more often. The stairs are strecht, hard to climb with big lauggage and there's tape on the railing (can fall any minute). The worst was when I was paying, they rounded up the amount (I was paying with credit card) and when I asked for the reason, the guy just said "because I have to and because I can". Would not recommend anyone to go there.

Wow. We're really sorry you weren't happy with your stay. Are you absolutely sure you're talking about our hostel? Cause I remember checking you in and everything went really well. You must be mistaking us for another place surely. Most people are very happy here, cleanliness is one of our main priorities. Lockers under your bed by the way. There's indeed a surcharge if you pay by credit card, that's standard practice. Do not recall at all making a comment like that, that's is so not like us!

Lovely atmosphere in the common area. Rooms look new and clean, and the bathrooms are the best among the hostels I have ever stayed in. You can find everything you need in the kitchen for cooking.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

I wish that there were lockers in the rooms. One morning I waited for an hour to find an available shower.

Good: Nice hostel,good location,nice staff and nice living room and bar. I like the Happy Hour at the bar and that they provide Free walking Tour. Bad: No lockers in the room,not enough showers and toilets,

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Romania

The location was good and the hostel itself was lovely - clean and with nice showers etc. They have free walking tours that leave from the hostel and also host beer tasting and pub crawls. They have music playing in the bar/common room and a guitar and piano for the music makers out there. One thing I would have liked to see were lockers in the rooms (there was space for them) and perhaps coat hangers on the walls. The beds also had reading lamps, but they had no light bulbs...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7