Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

This hostel is perfect: you have everything that you need and more... They organized funny activities (one game of interesting questions). The bar is amazing and good vibe also. 100% recomendable

Staff on site sorted out deposit problems we had, slept well and had a great stay. would come back here again

• 26th Aug 2015

Would certainly advise o anyone looking for cheap accommodation in Brugge to stay at Hostel Lybeer

• 26th Aug 2015

It's a really nice, intimate hostal. The staff really makes sure you have a good stay. The location of course is excellent and arriving from the train station is also really simple.

Good location and clean bathrooms. Nice communal kitchen and fun atmosphere at night. Dorm room description said ensuite, but it was just a sink (that is not an ensuite). Also missing bed lights/hooks and broken drapery. Additionally the comforters don't appear to get washed between users which is kinda gross.

• 20th Aug 2015

Great location. Staff were excellent, cool rooms. Very clean and lovely surroundings. Lots of helpful info at hand. Free tea and coffee always a bonus.

Whoever selects the music has NO chill... Bumping at all hours. But overall it was ok, good location and my roommates were quiet. No lockers but I locked my suitcase and my door and everything was fine. Weird wet towels everywhere in bathrooms instead of bath mats- bring flops!

Hi, We had a chat about the music here indoors and we acknowledge your comment. Those days the girl overdid it, so we will take this into consideration that in day time everybody wants to chill. Thanks for your opinion. This helps us. Safe travels. Lybeer Staff

This is a lovely hostel, our room was small but nice, and the downstairs lounge has a really nice vibe. Staff were friendly and happy to help. The free walking tour from the hostel was fantastic, Camila our guide was brilliant! Location is perfect walking distance to the old centre and the train station. Showers were hot, only thing was the light goes off after a while which is a bit scary when unexpected!

great kitchen and meeting place

Easily one of the nicest, cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. I witnessed a very thorough clean of bathrooms and Dorms. Bed was comfortable and WiFi was great throughout hostel. Staff were also very helpful. Maybe the bar could have been better stocked but otherwise I loved this hostel.

• 17th Aug 2015

Clean rooms with comfy beds, clean showers . Good staff that are happy to help you have the best time in Bruges

Great stay, great location, very cool atmosphere and roof patio. The staff kept pulling on people "we have no record of your key deposit" So make sure to get a receipt but we kept hearing this battle with several people. Otherwise, loved it

The hostel is in a historic house in a very safe part of town. The facilities and hostel itself were beautiful. The stairs were very narrow and winding to get up to the room which I could see would be a problem if you had more luggage than I did (I just was backpacking), but I had a great stay. The bar area was good for meeting people even though the hostel was pretty small and there weren't many people to meet, but I used this area as a rest portion so it was perfect for me.

Great place to stay. Perfect for anyone who wants to travel alone but meet new people

• 14th Aug 2015
  • India

wow !! I could have been in a 5 star hotel . The building itself is stunning , but when you go inside its beautiful , with a great outside space in the form of both patio and clever roof terrace . Your situated right off the square , and close to bus , train stations . The staff have got it all covered . Its spotless with bathrooms and shower rooms more than fit for purpose. I'm going back on the 22/08/15 !! WELL DONE!

Great stay at this hostel. Staff was great.

• 13th Aug 2015

The nice place good location , worst bed I have ever slept in a hostel I don't know if it was just mine as other people I was with said there was okay and tried mine and just agreed how bad it was but other then that good hostel

Best hostel i have stayed in

Lovely hostel in a great location! Rooms and bathrooms were really clean and the terrace area was a real bonus. Happy hour was great too :)

the staff was very helpful.location was awesome.i wish there was a breakfast

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7