8.7
Fabulous 7,153 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 7,153 Total Reviews
Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Located at Korte Vuldersstraat 31, , Bruges.
Belgium
Bruges West Vlaanderen 8000 Korte Vuldersstraat 31
87% 7153
51.2047323 3.2192945
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016
3.1

Do not stay here, it will ruin your trip to Bruges. Staff have no idea what they are doing, it took 2 employees to try to find my reservation before they had to go get the owner to find out I had booked online hours earlier. When they found my reservation they told me they gave away my bed and to wait in the common area (which closes at midnight, and no wifi in your room). When I got to the room there were no lockers and no outlets by the bed to charge your phone, also it's unbearably HOT. No AC

20th Aug 2016
8.0

This hostel has a lot of character. Beautiful lobby/bar/common area downstairs with outdoor patio and terrace. It was always a bit of a wait for showers in the morning (there are showers on every floor). Super friendly staff. I stayed in a 4-bed dorm and found it to be comfortable. Great Wifi connection as well!

20th Aug 2016

Very nice and cute hostel. I requested a bottom bed, they said ok but when I got there I had to sleep on a top bed. That was annoying. They should serve breakfast as most of the hostels I stay do. Location is perfect, the city is great. Staff is very nice and hostel is clean.

• Ecuador, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

The place is awesome. Very centrally located and nice atmosphere (Party hostel). The room was a bit hot though, I could not sleep properly.

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

My stay at the Hostel was amazing. I had no issues and the receptionists were great. I would definitely stay again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Lybeer's is one of the best hostels I've stayed at! Yaron at the front desk was incredibly helpful, and went through a map of the best way to get around the city, see the sights, and what food places to eat! There was a lot of cool people staying there as well to go out with at night! All around amazing experience!

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
8.0

브뤼헤 중심가에 있는 호스텔은 너무 오래된 것 같아 이 숙소를 예약했는데 생각보다 괜찮았다. 걸어서 5분이면 markt에 갈 수 있다. 성수기라 가격이 조금 비쌌지만 얼마없는 브뤼헤 숙소니까 그럴만도. 직원이 새로온 사람이라 그런지 매우 친절했다. 방에 라커가 없었다. 샤워실이 각층에 1개 뿐이라 조금 불편하긴 했다. 1박이라 크게 상관은 없었지만 순서를 기다렸어야 했다. 그래도 화장실과 샤워실이 아주 깨끗했다. ㅣ

• Spain, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

I would definetely go back to Lybeer Hostel in Bruges! The hostel is well-located, super nice and staff were really helpful. Overall, it was a great stay!

• katiewhitworth3296
  • England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

We came as a group of 3 an stayed in a 4 bed room - the rooms were lovely and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We found the staff to be very helpful at all times and thought the communal space was a great way to meet fellow travellers. The only reccomendation we would make is for addition toilet and shower fascilities as we found at times we were unable to shower due to wait time. Thank you very much to the Lybeer! Our experience in Brugge was made by this hostel!

9th Aug 2016
6.3

Took 20 minutes to get checked in because the staff member was drinking with his friend, the internet would cut out for periods of time, The handlebars on the stairs seemed dangerously unstable, and there was construction going on in the building.