Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

By far one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in, modern facilities in a classic Bruges house! Terrace outside super cool. Nice people there too, had a great time.

• 26th Jun 2015

No complaints, perfect stay. Very beautiful house, renovated facilities, in the center of Bruges, friendly staff.

• 26th Jun 2015

The staff was not polite and not willing to tell me more about the hostel and brugge. She just asked me to refer to a paper she gave me and to the map. She even didnt give me the linen and bedsheet etc until i went upstairs to my bedroom snd downstairs again and asked for them. The most disgusting thing is that i found a packaging of condom on a bed! And when i told it to another staff, he said it's none of their business because they cannot control what the guest do. The worst two nights!

A fantastic little hostel in a fantastic little town. Friendly staff and travelers, and the price and convenience of the in hostel bar can't be beat.

Our stay at the Lybeer's was amazing. The hostel is in a great location, with wonderful staff and the room we stayed in (double private) was by far the best one we've stayed so far. only thing that could change is having an elevator. We stayed on the 3rd floor and going up and down the stairs with a suitcase wasn't the best idea.

• 24th Jun 2015

All round really good can't fault it.

Great hostel less than 10 mins walk from train station. Comfortable and clean rooms and great facilities inc the common room and bar. The hostel has an awesome chilled vibe and was so easy to meet others. If you come to Bruges this should be your first choice. Fab.

Very helpful, friendly staff, wonderful ambience, both comfortable and relaxed.

Very atmospheric hostel, rooms and bathrooms were clean too, a pity I couldn't stay longer. However bathrooms and showers were a bit inadequate (one per floor). But still recommendable.

hi there, thanks for your comment. About the bathrooms: a large proportion of our rooms have private facilities, so there's definitely enough public bathrooms for everyone :-) Take care, safe travels!

Great stay, perfect location, excellent facilities, did the beer tasting and met a lot of nice people there. Staff was super friendly. 10/10

• 19th Jun 2015

I stayed here with my brother last week and we had an awesome time! Room was amazing and seemed brand new, very nice terrace outside, cool bar to meet people as well. The only thing I regret is that we didn't stay longer! Staff was very helpful too, would def return

• 19th Jun 2015

Stayed here for two nights over a weekend. Our room was over the terrace so you can hear everyones conversations, but they all left when the bar closed at 12:30am thankfully. Couldn't have the window open till they left due to the smoking and noise. Free tea and coffee available all day. Staff really great and keen to help you with your trip. Would return :)

I really liked this hostel. Paired with another hostel so there was something to do each night. It was in a great location. Halfway between the train station and town, so you were never too far from anything. I always met people in the common room. The only bad thing was they have very step steps and the banister is not very sturdy, which can be a pain getting any luggage upstairs. Also my floor only had one toilet, which was also in the same room as one of the 2 showers.

One of the best hostel I've been to given the price I'm paying. Very clean and place is newly renovated. Very beautiful hostel

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Take care, welcome anytime at Lybeer Hostel!

When making my bed, I kept finding hair on one of my sheets. Another person in my room had the same problem. Also, room 21 (I think) on the very top floor was quite overcrowded and it was hard to move around with only 4 people in the room. Other than that, I had a really enjoyable stay at your hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful, there were awesome people and a cool environment, and the cameras around the hostel were a nice touch ;)

Nice hostel, clean and friendly with good atmosphere. Staff were helpful and local as well. Would stay again.

Thanks a lot, it was great having you, welcome anytime, safe travels! :-)

As a tall man (2m) with large feet (49cm), the staircase terrified me. Other than that this is an awesome place to stay and meet great people. Staff are great and there are lots of tours and activities.

There was construction outside which made it a bit difficult to sccess. The shower curtain was broken. But I lover the hostel overall and the location is fantastic

Surprisingly clean. All facilities very pretty and very well maintained. Location was great, (Bruges is smaller than it looks). Room was quiet and comfortable. Can't ask for more from a hostel.

• 15th Jun 2015

As a solo female traveler (on my own for the first time), I had an incredibly pleasant time at Lybeer Hostel. The hostel is well-located, just a few minutes walk from Bruges' main square. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and well-maintained, and overall the environment is safe and peaceful. And to top it all off, the staff are some of the friendliest people I have ever met! My stay in the beautiful city of Bruges was made even better by my stay at this hostel! I highly recommend it.

• 12th Jun 2015

hey there! thanks so much for your awesome review, we had a great time with you too, we will recommend you as a guest to future hostels! :-) Hope to welcome you again one day, safe travels, Lybeer staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7