8.7
Fabulous 6,992 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 6,992 Total Reviews
Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Located at Korte Vuldersstraat 31, , Bruges.
Belgium
Bruges West Vlaanderen 8000 Korte Vuldersstraat 31
87% 6992
51.2047323 3.2192945
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Great hostel! Often there was no one at the desk which was unnerving. Very lovely atmosphere and the building is beautiful

• Cailenspeers4058
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

I only stayed one night but this was a LOVELY hostel right on the edge of old town where all the action is. A 15 minute walk from the main station in Bruges which was great. A really fun lobby with ping pong tv's a bar with cheap beer and big cozy sofas. Staff was super friendly and helpful upon arrival, we got there early and they locked up our bags for us while we explored:) lots of character, only wish I could have stayed longer!! Nothing bad to say about this place, book it!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

Staff were really friendly, great communal areas. We stayed in a 11 bed dorm, room 2, (only room without lockers) but it didn't feel crowded at all. Security was lax, pretty much anyone could walk in and access the bag room or your dorm if it hadn't been locked by hand. Gorgeous interiors, views of Brugge, high ceilings, just a really nice place!

• benwallace100
  • England, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2016

Actually second time I have stayed here 5 years apart. Rooms are great, clean and secure. Brilliant load toon friendly staff. The stairs are bit mental but it's the charm of an old building. 100% recomend

15th Jun 2016

Great location. Amazing atmosphere. Every afternoon and evening there were people hanging out in the common room so very easy to make friends as a solo traveller. Really enjoyed my stay here but I will say that the rooms are really small and in the dorm room I stayed in, there were no lockers which was very odd. Not very many bathrooms or showers either but it wasn't generally a problem. I would stay here again if I return to Bruges.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
4.3

I've paid less and stayed at better places that have breakfast and dinner included. No one was there to help me when I arrived, when he finally showed up he was really rude. Just threw a piece of paper and the bed sheets at me and grumbled something. There's no lockers in the room, even though they say there are. The staircase is held together with tape (seriously wtf). I asked if I could use the laundry but he said I can't and to come back after 6pm. Not worth the money I paid. Not very hap

Not sure why this person is so unhappy, everyone else seem to love us, so this is very disappointing to hear. First of all he checked in very very late at night so check in was shorter than otherwise. Secondly there ARE lockers in the room, they are under the beds, too bad this person didn't see that. Laundry after 6pm because during the day we use it to wash sheets and towels constantly. We are very much worth the money, this person clearly was frustrated about something, wish we could make it up.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

Nice Location. Near the tourist attractions, though a bit far from train station. Very clean. Great Deal!

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2016
8.0

Room was nice, staff were pleasant. Wifi connection very poor. Good location in Bruges - everything is within walking distance.

12th Jun 2016

I loved this place!! It's good for meeting people and the beer tasting and walking tours are excellent fun. I can't wait to come back!

• France, Couple, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Very clean, good atmosphere and well located.