Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

One of the cleanest and best hostel I ever stayed (and I've done that quite lot). Beds are good, wifi really works everywhere, bathrooms perfect with all facilities. The rooms are quite small and there could be more wall plugs but it doesn't matter when all other things are so good. Staff friendly as well.

Only a two night stay but a very comfortable place to be. Near the old town and tower. Staff is great.

The hostel Made feel I was staying at a dollhouse. It has everything you need.

Very comfy and pleasant hostel. Staff was quite helpful (Sei was super friendly and kind!). Nicely located. Good information offered to guests. Only complaint is that the rooms were packed ridiculously tight with beds. Makes sense that owners want the best bang for their buck, but there was barely enough space to squeeze down my bunk ladder without bumping into the adjacent bed. Other than that, loved staying here and I would recommend it!!

Really nice hostel with friendly people and staff. Bit expensive but that's Bruges. Was fully worth the money though :-D

One of the best hostels we've been to! It had an amazing atmosphere with great people and staff. Loved the rooftop terrace and the great vibes in the hostel bar. Would go again!

• 13th May 2015

Staff are a bit distance until you stay couple of days. They are not friendly at arrival but once you get to know them they ok.

This is a great hostel. Clean, great environment, great kitchen area, great location.

this place was my favourite hostel all trip.

• 12th May 2015

Very friendly staff with extensive knowledge. Really nice lounge area with a constant flow of people so easy to meet if you're travelling solo. No lockers in the small room for 8 that we had but I never felt that security was an issue. Having visited some other hostels in bruges I would stay here again.

Our room would hade been better with a bedside table, hooks on the walls for hanging clothes. The window curtains prevents the window from fully opening, which would nice to do. It also smelled like a plumbing trap in our bathroom was malfunctioning, because from time to time it would smell like sewage in the bathroom.

• 10th May 2015
  • Sweden

This was a phenomenal hostel! The family were extremely friendly, and there was a seriously great vibe around the nightly happy hours. The location is right in the middle of Bruges, just 5 minutes walking from the Grand Place and close to inexpensive food. I would happily stay here again.

The location, between the station and the city centre was really good, and there was a cosy bar, so it was reasonably easy to meet people, but some of the facilities I'd expect in a modern hostel (eg. lockers, individual electrical outlets and reading lights) were missing.

Hi there, thank you for your comment. However we believe you're not giving people the right information: lockers under the beds (!), plus we have a secured luggage room next to reception, there are a lot of outlets everywhere throughout the hostel and reading lights attached to your dorm bed. But thanks again, safe travels.

Super nice location with nice bar and friendly stuff. Only towels were out when I arrived and the price is pretty tough, but not very uncommon for hostels in Brugge.

• 8th May 2015

The Hostel is really great. Great pub with very good beer at a great price; Great location; Very clean room and recently modernized (I stayed in a double-bed private ensuite); Friendly and helpful staff. Surely recommend it

This is a nice hostel ! The staff were friendly and helpful, the common area was huuge and really nice. Beer was reasonably priced at the bar and in general there was a pretty solid atmosphere. Only thing I'd suggest was that I wish they had lockers in the room or something to help with security a bit.

The hostel is in a fantastic location and easy to get to from the train station. The hostel runs walking tours and pub crawls, so always lots to do. The facilities are okay, the kitchen quite small. The hostel is in really good condition, except for the staircase which has a very flimsy handrail with tape holding it together in places. Room was quite small, but manageable. Staff were great and always happy to have a beer with you. I would definitely stay here again.

I arrived at this Hostel and the staff wern't too fussed about checking me in. Room was great, facilities were above average for a hostel, and common area was huge. The bar and kitchen top notch for a hostel and rooftop terrace was just ace. But the staff who work there always just seem to rather turn the music up louder than help you out. Everytime anyone asked for something their response was "yeah just in a minute". I suppose it is a hostel after all.

Hi there, really sorry to hear you felt this way. We are considered to be one of the most friendly hostels around, with the highest rating in town, and the vast majority of people truly appreciate our style. So we're surprised to hear you weren't satisfied. When we are super busy (almost every day now), it's possible that you need to wait sometimes a minute or two, but we are always there to help you out no matter what. So take care and hope to make it up to you one day! Safe travels

Great hostel. Excellent location.

Really nice modern hostel in a medevil setting. Staff are friendly and are keen to point out the best places to go in Bruges. Dorms hav pods for beds which I think is SUCH a good idea 😀. No breakfast but kitchen is there if u want it and there's loads of places to go just down the street. Overall a cracking stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7