Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only downside was the Internet had to be reset twice while I was there but they were quick to take care of it.

• 19th Feb 2015

Amazing location, super friendly and helpful staff. The room are large and very clean. And best of all they had hot water all morning, day and night for a hot shower after a cold day. Highly recommend staying at Lybeer, it was the best Hostel I stayed at throughout Belgium

• 19th Feb 2015

My friend and I did have a nice stay at Lybeer. The overall impression was very good but we still wished for sockets near the beds and better wifi in the room.

• Vietnam

Lybeer was great. Really easy to get to from the train station and as Bruges is tiny you can walk around the whole city with ease. The hostel was been renovated fairly recently so everything is nice and fresh. It has a kitchen, despite it not being listed in the description and free tea and coffee as well which is super cheap to do but really nice! The internet connection was super fast and worked in all areas of the hostel that I went to as well. The bar has really cheap Belgian beers too!

• 18th Feb 2015

Some sheets were not very clean, Wi-fi doesn't work half of the time. Location is ideal.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Montenegro

I was trying to think of a complaint for Hostel Lybeer but I think the worst I could find was maybe have slightly better beds? But really it's a hostel, and I was incredibly pleased with the atmosphere, the cleanliness, the wifi worked perfectly throughout the hostel, the showers were amazing and the location was perfect for visiting Bruges. I was very happy.

I stayed in dormitory. There was no locker so security is not perfect but in the beds have space and was comfortable. The common room was also comfortable and could use computer free.

The hostel was very cosy and comfortable. Location was great, not far from the train station and also near the main walking street. The room and bathrooms were clean. Had a wonderful stay at Lybeer!

We arrived 4 hours before we said we would abd our room was ready. Spotlessly clean and smelt lovely. We were on the top floor which meant 3 flights of stairs but we are fit and able and so we didn't mind this. T also meant we had the most fantastic view from our window. Free wifi and free towels. Good kitchen facilities and a happy hour every night at the bar. 10 min walk from the train station, 2 minute walk to the main streets. Excellent trip, I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks so much for your great review! We will recommend you as a guest to future hostels! :-) Take care

Thank you for a great stay at Lybeer - great friendly staff, good location and the best hostel bar to hang out and try new Brugges beer! What an awesome place to stay in such a beautiful town - definately glad I stayed for 2 nights.

Great vibe in the hostel. Good bar and commons area to meet other travelers. I would stay here again!

Location is perfect, although there is no locker on each room (they say they have one, but its a really small box, where you cannot put all your valuables). They close all the common area at 00h and staffs are always out of reception.

Hi, thanks for your comment. A few remarks however: lockers are for things like passports, laptops, wallets, tablets, phones, etc.. No idea how big your valuables are but the lockers seem to suit everyone else. Common area closes when there's no people. Staff is ALWAYS there, either at reception,or in kitchen, common room, upstairs, downstairs, everywhere where they can be useful to people. They do the bar at night and are always there to help. :-)

Been travelling 3 months, BEST staff and location! Special thanks to Sie and Cami, and guest DJ James! We had the best time. Location is amazing! Double ensuite room was perfect. Would stay again for sure!!! Happy Hour is amazing!

Hey guys! It was awesome having you as guests too, thanks for your amazing review! Hope to see you again soon! :-)

Very nice hostel, in superb location. Friendly stuff & cool vibe. I stayed in Private room (double bed & bathroom), it definetely need some hangers on the wall! There is no place to hang or put down anything! just bed and two small night tables.

Everything was perfect

Best hostel I ve ever been! The staff is really friendly and helpful trying to give you tips on what to do in Brugge. They have the cheapest beer in town with aHappy Hour from 20 - 21hs with beers for only 1 or 2 euro. The common room and the kitchen are super clean and comfy. There s no lift and the bathrooms are for the hole floor but they are super clean all the time. I met the most wonderful people there and I totally reccomend you to go! Have in mind that this is a hostel for young people.

Everything was awesome! just don't bring a big case otherwise it's going to be hard to climb the ladders.

Everything was really good overall. The only thing missing would be lockers to leave most important things in the room. Otherwise a really nice hostel

friendly staff and good atmosphere. Cheap drinks at the bar. Travelling by myself and it was Easy to meet people here

The room was spacious and clean, it was one of the most comfortable rooms we've stayed in during our journey. The problem were the stairs: they are in bad condición and we had to carry our luggage to the second floor. And also we had a misunderstanding with the girl at the reception when we had to pay and she almost charge us more money than the agreed. However, we could solve this. There's not 24 hours recepción, but it's ok, they leave all prepared for your arrival.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7