Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

The hostel is in a historic house in a very safe part of town. The facilities and hostel itself were beautiful. The stairs were very narrow and winding to get up to the room which I could see would be a problem if you had more luggage than I did (I just was backpacking), but I had a great stay. The bar area was good for meeting people even though the hostel was pretty small and there weren't many people to meet, but I used this area as a rest portion so it was perfect for me.

Great place to stay. Perfect for anyone who wants to travel alone but meet new people

• 14th Aug 2015
  • India

wow !! I could have been in a 5 star hotel . The building itself is stunning , but when you go inside its beautiful , with a great outside space in the form of both patio and clever roof terrace . Your situated right off the square , and close to bus , train stations . The staff have got it all covered . Its spotless with bathrooms and shower rooms more than fit for purpose. I'm going back on the 22/08/15 !! WELL DONE!

Great stay at this hostel. Staff was great.

• 13th Aug 2015

The nice place good location , worst bed I have ever slept in a hostel I don't know if it was just mine as other people I was with said there was okay and tried mine and just agreed how bad it was but other then that good hostel

Best hostel i have stayed in

Lovely hostel in a great location! Rooms and bathrooms were really clean and the terrace area was a real bonus. Happy hour was great too :)

the staff was very helpful.location was awesome.i wish there was a breakfast

excellent location and very helpful romanian staff.i liked the hostel

Super friendly and clean hostel. Great downstairs bar and sweet location. Ample showers/toilets for the amount of guests. Only downside was my room didn't have a locker, nor did they have lockers downstairs which sucked. Otherwise great hostel

Great hostel - thought spiral staircase but it was a great to have a common area and bar, rooms were clean as were the bathrooms and the staff was helpful. Lots of events organized by the hostel as well. Great place would stay their again!

Wonderful room that was almost better than any hotel room we could have booked. Just a few minutes walk from most of the major attractions, and 10 minute walk from train station.

Great location and a great staff. There are activities to do every day organized by the hostel including beer tasting, walking tours and pub crawls. Easy to get to from the train station and close to the main square. I was in the 11 bed dorm and the bunks were like little pods instead of bunk beds so you had some privacy. The staff is hilarious and will get you drinking even if you didn't mean to. Hot water in the shower and clean toilets.

very small rooms, no bicycle shet available. no breakfast available, However, staff was very friendly, better book the auberge de la jeunesse.

The stuff is fantastic! Really helpful, relaxed and friendly. The hostel is beautiful and has got a lot of character. There's a piano that people play often and the atmosphere is just great. It's also very well located. The only downside for us was the size of the room together with its cost. We ended up spending 30 euros per night per person, sleeping in an incredibly small room with 4 beds. I think it would be fair if they put pics of room B. Great all the rest though! Highly reccomended.

• 6th Aug 2015

Rooms are very small, not enough standing room for occupants & only 2 power points in room of 4 people. Mattress was stained, not very appealing. Not very much atmosphere in the common room at night time. Good Wi-Fi coverage in rooms. Only a small amount of showers per floor (2 I think) not enough, very small separate toilet, however all were new and very clean. Woman on reception was very nice, welcoming, gave good info re: cheap food, shops, supermarket etc.

+ : good location. free towel. good wifi. nice staff - : bed cover is dirty. no locker in room. luggage room is always open.

I had a good experience. Spent only one night but was a good night. Good location and the staff provided great information about the town.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. The hostel had clean, nice bathrooms but it sucked that there was only one on every floor. I never felt unsafe but there were no lockers to put my valuables and no one ever locked our room door. If you're going to Bruges stay here!

Very friendly staff, rooms and kitchen are clean, good location, a lot of funny activities ... I enjoyed my stay in Lybeer Travellers' Hostel very much! Thanks a lot! :)