Lybeer Travellers' Hostel Reviews

Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium

The pillow and blanket were clean, but definitely old. Other than that, everything was excellent.

The best thing about this hostel is that the owners are the ones who run this place. They are the greatest guys who really want their guests to have a great experience not only at their hostel, but in Bruges as well. They are very interactive and care about people. The only things that would have made the place perfect would be storage lockers in the room and for the room door to lock automatically.

Great location, clean and fresh, staff were helpful. It was the perfect place for our large birthday group

• 14th Nov 2014

Hi, we are happy you loved your stay. You were absolute a fun group to have aswell, hopefully you will come back for the next birthday party, you are most welcome.

I spent good time in the hostel.

Great location, great facilities. Really enjoyed the beer tasting!

Top notch Dorms with amazing ambience in the common area. The staff was very warm and friendly. They were up late to welcome us and provided us with all the necessary information to make our time at Bruges a memorable experience. I would highly recommend this hostel!

I wouldn't usually say this, but I think this is the perfect hostel. As a solo traveller I made a heap of new friends, and this hostel made my time in Bruges all the more enjoyable. The bar downstairs sells probably the cheapest and best beer in all of Bruges and is a great place to socialise. Really really really amazing bathroom facilities as well, the best I've ever seen in a hostel. If I come back to Bruges I would stay here again for sure.

Great place in the historical Bruges

• 7th Nov 2014

the hostel was just great - perfect Location, super clean, plus the staff is super friendly, very nice to talk to and super helpful. at first i was a bit concerned about having not that much showers and toilets on the floor - but it was no Problem at all! there is a small kitchen, free coffee the whole day and a really nice bar and common area. it was renovated this year - so everything is nice, clean and top modern (esp the bathrooms). even in the 11 bed dorm you have a lot of room and privacy.

• 7th Nov 2014

Very nice building. Great showers.

Very clean, comfortable hostel and they have got 5 star shower. However, there's no wifi in the room.

Hi there, wifi should work all throughout the house, it was probably just a temporary glitch, sorry 'bout that! Cheers

Would have been nice to have somewhere to hang clothes/towels in the room.

This was a great place to stay! The rooms were very well decorated and the lobby was very welcoming. The staff was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I would highly highly recommend.

Have stayed in a couple of hostels in Bruges and this was definitely the best. Had a really good atmosphere and social common area/kitchen which as a solo traveller is very important for me. A couple of improvements could be made in that the mattresses are a bit dodgy and springs are rather uncomfortable. There are also no lockers to keep things safe however I was lucky that I felt very comfortable with those in my room.

Hey, thanks for your comment! The lockers are installed under your bed, perhaps you didn't notice them? Welcome anytime, safe travels!

*The room is really cozy and comfortable *Provides a info paper that is really useful for travellers(where you can eat, etc) *no lift, might be a problem for people with heavy luggage

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great location and the bar downstairs with happy hour was a great place to meet new people in the evening.

* Unfriendly staff * No towels and maps (we arrived at 3 pm - got a towel only on the second day, but still no map) * Not enough toilets and showers for the number of guests. * If you're over 1.80 cm - you can't take a dump there (knees ---> door). * While sleeping, we woke up to the noise of a vacuum cleaner and all window shades open because the room was being cleaned (at 09:15 am when checkout time is at 11:00 am) and the towel which I just

We seriously think you mistake us with a different hostel. First of all, EVERYONE else rates us way higher than you do, secondly we ALWAYS have maps and towels, THIRDLY there are plenty of showers and toilets since have our rooms have private facilities as well, you didn't count those probably, and last but not least, cleaning starts at 10am, in rooms that have already been vacated, which is perfectly normal. Stay positive bro and review the right hostel next time!

Absolutely amazing!! The hostel is very well located and extraordinarily clean! The staff is the best! They are very friendly and ready to help you! That's, for sure, the best hostel in Brugge.

• 31st Oct 2014

One of my favourite hostels in Europe. Staff were lovely and helpful, rooms were clean and the hostel had a really nice atmosphere , felt like I was in a home. Perfect location.

• 31st Oct 2014

was great, I would really like to come back again. but the 4th floor seems to be out of hot water :(

Hi there, thanks for your 100%, you were an awesome guest! Hot water was out for a very short time that day (30 mins), we're sorry for that! Safe travels!