M Hostel Seminyak Reviews

jalan raya seminyak nomer 19, Seminyak, Indonesia

When we arrived the staff at check in was really nice and asked if we wanted a quieter room- which wie preferred! Unfortunatelly the room - especially the bathroom - was just dirty all over! I have no idea when it was cleaned the last time. There was even a more dirt in the sink! In addition the pillow cases werent clean either. Well, we were glad when we left after two nights. Althought the breakfast was nice and plenty of everything!

A pretty good hostel in a great location in Seminyak. The common area is nice and great to meet people over beer. Also, I planned a trip to Gili from the hostel, but on the morning I was supposed to get picked up there was a misunderstanding and I missed my bus. But the hostel staff apologized, comped me an extra night at the hostel and organized another bus to pick me up the next morning. The staff was very helpful and kind. Overall a good and affordable place to stay in Bali.

One of my favourite hostels - communal area is great so it's easy to meet others, very social place. Breakfast was lovely, fruit/egg/brown and white toast (first I've come across!). Staff were really friendly and always happy to talk. The rooms don't let in noise so it's easy to sleep if you want a quiet night! It's a nice little walk from seminyak square. Definitely recommend! Also loved the kittens!

Doesnt look like the pictures, it is a lot more worn down than that. However, a very good hostel, that is very socialable with fabulous staff. I would definately return and recommend.

• 15th Jul 2015

The staff here are so helpful and very friendly, they made me feel perfectly at home and I loved it so much that I extended my stay and even returned at the end of my trip. The breakfast was delicious and the facilities are great, easily the best hostel I've encountered in Bali! Thank you so much for a wonderful stay, hope to see everyone again soon!

I ve been travelling for 4 months ...here was the best vibe ever !

The worst part is the access to the accommodation.

The cleanliness of the hostel can be further improved, the variety of the breakfast food can be more. It can get very noisy at night when you're trying to sleep early, so bring some ear plugs and eye mask. It is a 15 min walk from Seminyak Beach, and quite funny to walk through the Pharmacy. Overall, it was value for money. PS The Caucasian lady in my room was very adverse to any noise and I think she should get her own private room instead if she can't stand staying in a dormitory.

The nicest staff I've come across in bali. So happy! It's clean and close to the Main Street of shops. Atmosphere is a little dry but it's not a big deal when you are in seminyak.

very good all

I stayed in one of the private rooms and it was great. The staff was helpful, the room was clean, and the included breakfast was filling (eggs, rice, fruits). It was strange to enter the hostel through the pharmacy, but it actually made it easier to find! The room I had was right next to the common area - beware that if you are staying on a weekend, it can be quite loud at night as people come back from the clubs. Overall, great stay.

Close to cheap markets and shops, conveniently beside the Bintang market, but fairly far away from the fancier shops and nicer beach clubs like Potato head. A little too far from the beach to walk, but cabs are cheap. Use bluebird taxis.

Staff were super friendly and helpful, breakfast was good but the hostel looks nothing like the pictures and could do with a facelift! Bathroom wasn't very clean and hardly any taps actually worked at the sink!

Loved our stay, staff were so friendly and couldn't help you enough. Always a good atmosphere and great for meeting other travellers.

• 25th May 2015

The hostel looks way better on the pictures as in real. Like the showers aren't that clean and the room looks older as on the pics. But for the rest I had a good stay, its a place where you easily meet people, super friendly staff, 15 mins walk from the beach and everything what you need is nearby.

My first impression of M Hostel was fantastic. I was greeted by the friendliest staff, who were very helpful! Great facilities and awesome breakfast to start your day. This place is perfect for meeting other solo travellers. Would definitely stay here again!

nice place to stay, the court and the benches are a good place to get to know people

a loud group made for difficult socialising. the single beds are amazing, with plugs and light.

The staff was amazing and made suggestions for good and cheap restaurants! The atmosphere is great and you can have a beer with people from all around the world in there! Would go back there without hesitation.

I found the hostel very sketchy and hard to get to - particularly with luggage. You need to walk through the pharmacy and down and up stairs before you even get to it. Also, I asked for a female only dorm and was put in a mixed dorm. The place was a little shabby but mostly clean in the bathroom and beds where it really matters. The organisation of the staff was somewhat lacking, they were a bit slow to respond. However, the bed was clean and comfortable. There is the option of padlocks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3