M Hostel Seminyak Reviews

jalan raya seminyak nomer 19, Seminyak, Indonesia

Staff was great. Lots of places to hang out. Nice to see there were no bunk beds...

Really a great hostel. Staff are outrageously friendly and accomodating, e.g. helped get me a shuttle to Ubud same day, calling several times for me. Very social atmosphere, met tons of cool other travellers. I liked the buffet style breakfast too, toast/eggs/rice/fruit/coffee/tea/juice from 8-11am.

• 10th Apr 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great big breakfast and lovely atmosphere.

A lot of fun here, you meet people to hang out and party with by the common area on the nights! In our private room there was spiders and mold in the bathroom. Good air-con and fridge. 10 min walk to the beach, there you can find good shopping and a cheap Indonesian restaurant that the staff recommended, try the buffee where you can pick your own food for no money at all! Breakfast is good: scrambled eggs, omelette, watermelon, fried rice and coffee/tea. Just let them know when its finished!

Really disappointed with this hostel, booked a private double room and instead we had a single bed and a mattress on the floor which when pulled out we couldn't move in the room. The staff weren't interested at all when we complained and it was like banging my head against a brick wall. Location was good, quite odd as you access it through a pharmacy shop. Our safe didn't work so didn't feel the most secure.

Upon my arrival, the staff was super friendly and helpful! I met some amazing travelers at the hostel and there is always something to do within the location. Seminyak is a nice area compared to the hustle bustle of Kuta, but if you want to go for a night out, the party scene is not that far away! The beach is very close and also a lot of places to shop and eat!

Staff were really friendly, great for meeting people. Great place to stay.

Had an incredible time at M hostel, Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff would definitely recommend this place in a heartbeat

great people and great staff

staff great however very noisy hostel especially that coming from other travellers during middle of the night and plumbing noises at all hours. breakfast unsatisfying and meagre. rooms are small concrete cells and bathrooms are unfit for even convicts.

• 21st Feb 2015

The atmosphere is so amazing in the hostel. Everybody is so nice and helpfull!

• 20th Feb 2015

Nice common area, helpful staff but the rooms are not so nice/clean.

Great atmosphere, we met a lot of awesome people here. Staff is really friendly, hostel has a nice swimming pool and a movie room and more. Definitely recommendable!

I just love this hostel, the staff is super friendly and the location is great! The beds are just single beds and no bunk beds which is nice! The pool is lovely, small but good enough for a dip. The atmosphere is also very great as everyone hangs out at the common area outside and the staff members are always super cheerful! I would def go back to this hostel when I go back to seminyak.

My stay at the hostel was great. Staff is excellent, they even arrange proper breakfast for you if you are leaving early. You can book reasonably well priced tickets to islands nearby in the hostel. Although the facilities were clean, we did have two encounters with a cute mouse walking comfortably around the hostel. We will for sure come back to this hostel.

A good hostel overall with friendly, helpful staff and a very attractive setup. Located on the main tourist street in Seminyak, the location provides people with tons of shopping and restaurant options. The hostel walls are very thin, so noise travels easily. This was especially true of the room I stayed in at the back of the hostel, beside the metal staircase used to enter and exit the hostel. You could hear everyone travelling those stairs quite easily, and it was pretty loud.

• 10th Feb 2015

Really awesome, would highly suggest to any of my friends in the area. Staff was so kind and facilities were great and the price was a great deal!

Awesome place to meet people, friendly staff and great accomodations. Loved it!

My stay at M hostel was a very good experience. Stayed in the 6 bed male dorm and the room was quite comfortable with good a/c. The wifi was pretty good as well. The vibe was good as I met multiple people in the common area who I ended up going out with. All in all it was a very positive experience, would definitely stay there again.

Chill location, wifi was poor, staff was nice, place was clean and the breakfast was filling. They don't press tours on you, so it's all up to you. I had a private room, and it was really nice to have your own frig, bathroom and space. The parking for the mopeds gets overcrowded and the walk through the back alley looks dodgy but is fine.

« first « Prev 1 2 3