M Hostel Reviews

jalan raya seminyak nomer 19, Seminyak, Indonesia

Great hostel to meet people! Staff were great, very accommodating. Great location, great facilities. Would definitely recommend.

This place was ok.

Felt like at home!

Oddly situated, but very clean and friendly. Solid option for the area.

This hostel was a tucked away gem. Right in the middle of seminyak. Everything was clean and nice. Bathrooms could have been a little warmer showers.

The reception was in complete chaos...improvising like amateurs. A sewage problem threw them into panic: 3 or 4 rooms were affected, they were not able to provide an alternative so I proposed to give up my bed to my friend and move to a dorm.

Great for 19 yr old backpackers. Others - not so much Staff - extremely disorganised, you'd think it was the first time they had to check someone in. Rooms - small would be an understatement, no room to walk around beds once both beds pulled out Had sewerage smell in room one night dry reaching level - staff did not apologise or think it was a huge issue

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

I had booked a 4 person female dorm, and they put me into a 6 person male dorm- not ideal for a female single traveler. When I got back to my bed that night, someone had taken my pillow blanket and towel. I woke up the security guard who was sleeping in the common area to ask for another set of blankets and a pillow, and he said they were all out and would have to check back at 7am (it was 1am at the time). When I told the staff member at the front desk next morning, she stared at me blankly.

• 2nd Jan 2015

We stayed 2 nights at M hostel. The room was spacious, laundry could be taken care of and the breakfast was the best hostel breakfast on our 5 week trip. The showers and toilets stop working sometimes but eventually we got ourselves clean every night! :) We came really late, but a staff member and security guard had waited us and showed the way - a little weird the first time you take it - which was really helpful!

I had a shaky start to this hostel, I had booked in for 3 nights and asked for a transfer from the airport. No one picked me up and it was 12am at night, I couldn't get cash from the atm so was then forced to book a night at a airport hotel as I couldn't get a taxi into seminyak. On my first night I was covered in bugs which I don't know if they were bed bugs or mosquito bites but they did clean my bedding straight away which was good.

Nice location. Once you have made it through the pharmacy! Clean and friendly with a nice social area by the pool. Met some awesome people there. Would recommend if staying in Seminyak

I really enjoyed my time at m hostel. Good breakfast, great lounge room with movies and very comfortable, good sleep in the dorm rooms near the end of the hall, and the nicest staff I've met in awhile. Very genuine and extremely helpful. The owner is also very very nice! I'd stay there again if I head back to seminyak. Also this hostel brings in good people! Thanks m hostel ! Cheers

The room stunk and toilet flush was dodgy. We extended our stay by 2 nights due to activites that we wanted to do the next day but when we asked to cancel the last night they said we wouldnt get a refund on the room, so we decided to stay. The hostel is average overall but I am sure there are better in the area.

• 15th Dec 2014

Entrance through pharmacy is bit strange but this is a great traveler's hostel. Spotless, hot showers, small pool, super social. Breakfast small but enough to get you started and pretty close to beach. Recommended.

Good place, even have a pool, though not many things besides jewelry shops around.

So social amazing staff - had a great time!!

Good backpackers hostel, communal areas to meet people, watch tv, etc. There is a pool but it is very small, more like a hot tub. The staff were lovely and the dorm was clean. Great rail by the bed for drying clothes after spending a day on the beach.

Free water, cheap food, great breakfast, loads of people to meet, free safe, cute pool and close to the beach. Overall a great hostel

All around amazing. The showers could be a bit cleaner but it's a hostel after all. Half of the staff were very friendly the other were a bit cold (but still helped me)

Great and clean hostel that makes it easy for travellers to get in touch with other backpackers. :)