M Hostel Reviews

jalan raya seminyak nomer 19, Seminyak, Indonesia

The room stunk and toilet flush was dodgy. We extended our stay by 2 nights due to activites that we wanted to do the next day but when we asked to cancel the last night they said we wouldnt get a refund on the room, so we decided to stay. The hostel is average overall but I am sure there are better in the area.

• 15th Dec 2014

Good place, even have a pool, though not many things besides jewelry shops around.

So social amazing staff - had a great time!!

Free water, cheap food, great breakfast, loads of people to meet, free safe, cute pool and close to the beach. Overall a great hostel

All around amazing. The showers could be a bit cleaner but it's a hostel after all. Half of the staff were very friendly the other were a bit cold (but still helped me)

Great and clean hostel that makes it easy for travellers to get in touch with other backpackers. :)

Really enjoyed staying here, even though centrally located you are away from the hustle and bustle of the main road. Once you walk through the Pharmacy (there is a second entrance!) and you make your way to M Hostel the ambiance is very chilled and the outside social area very nice - there's even a small pool they've forgot to mention! Friendly and helpful staff. Also the best laundry service I've received yet and I've been travelling through Asia for 2months.

Everything is good in this hostel. People and friendly and social. Security box. Room locked. Ok breakfast. Clean enough. Small pool. Close enough to beach and shop. I had a good time here with other backpacks. Only problem is when return at night by dark ally way. Not the safest at the ally way access. I love I can fill my water bottle and don't have to pay for water.

I had a really great stay here!!

great hostel.. helpful staff.. easy to meet new people! great breakfast! what do you want more :) would stay there def. again

Fantastic place for meeting other fellow backpackers. The hostel is just the right size, not too small and not too big. Could be closer to the beach but location is good enough. The entrance is through a pharmacy, at first it's weird but in the end it's actually convenient. WiFi was good, showers were great, the dorm was clean, breakfast might be the best I had in hostels in Indonesia. Great option.

The Lady at reception was extreamly helpful. The free breakfast was very good. Overall a great hostel to stay in.

Nice staff,Nice location,Nice place.....

• 17th Sep 2014
  • China

Access to the hostel is via a pharmacy from the main road. After midnight the pharmacy shuts and the only access to the hostel is via a long, narrow, dark alleyway. The staff told us this alley was dangerous but there is no alternative route at night which made going out at night difficult. Otherwise, the room was small but nice. Although we did have 1 cockroach!

Great hostel with lovely staff!

• 1st Sep 2014

The real M Hostel had bedbugs so was being desinfected; we were all moved to 2 villa's nearby. These were located in Kerobokan however, which was always a taxi ride away from Seminyak square or some nightlife. The villa's were very nice though so very good value for money.

• 25th Aug 2014

Slightly strange stay as the hostel was closed for two weeks, so we got moved to an apartment! Nice apartment, just not what I'd expected.

Very clean people were constantly cleaning. Location could be better, but easy access to metro to can get about very easily. Not a lot of space in the bed room which have no windows, but com table beds with light and power socket.

Great hostel with fantastic staff. Highly recommend.

Very nice hostel, great location however a little noisy at night! Facilities are great for a hostel

• 13th Aug 2014