M Hostel Reviews

jalan raya seminyak nomer 19, Seminyak, Indonesia

great people and great staff

staff great however very noisy hostel especially that coming from other travellers during middle of the night and plumbing noises at all hours. breakfast unsatisfying and meagre. rooms are small concrete cells and bathrooms are unfit for even convicts.

• 21st Feb 2015

Nice common area, helpful staff but the rooms are not so nice/clean.

I just love this hostel, the staff is super friendly and the location is great! The beds are just single beds and no bunk beds which is nice! The pool is lovely, small but good enough for a dip. The atmosphere is also very great as everyone hangs out at the common area outside and the staff members are always super cheerful! I would def go back to this hostel when I go back to seminyak.

My stay at the hostel was great. Staff is excellent, they even arrange proper breakfast for you if you are leaving early. You can book reasonably well priced tickets to islands nearby in the hostel. Although the facilities were clean, we did have two encounters with a cute mouse walking comfortably around the hostel. We will for sure come back to this hostel.

A good hostel overall with friendly, helpful staff and a very attractive setup. Located on the main tourist street in Seminyak, the location provides people with tons of shopping and restaurant options. The hostel walls are very thin, so noise travels easily. This was especially true of the room I stayed in at the back of the hostel, beside the metal staircase used to enter and exit the hostel. You could hear everyone travelling those stairs quite easily, and it was pretty loud.

• 10th Feb 2015

Really awesome, would highly suggest to any of my friends in the area. Staff was so kind and facilities were great and the price was a great deal!

Awesome place to meet people, friendly staff and great accomodations. Loved it!

My stay at M hostel was a very good experience. Stayed in the 6 bed male dorm and the room was quite comfortable with good a/c. The wifi was pretty good as well. The vibe was good as I met multiple people in the common area who I ended up going out with. All in all it was a very positive experience, would definitely stay there again.

Chill location, wifi was poor, staff was nice, place was clean and the breakfast was filling. They don't press tours on you, so it's all up to you. I had a private room, and it was really nice to have your own frig, bathroom and space. The parking for the mopeds gets overcrowded and the walk through the back alley looks dodgy but is fine.

Great place if you're looking to party in Seminyak. Lively most of the time but quiet after 11 pm. I only stayed two nights because I really didn't like the bustle of Seminyak very much. Clean rooms and very friendly staff.

• 30th Jan 2015

The staff here was wonderful, and the patio was super relaxing--especially the pool! I wish I'd had more than a night to stay here, but if I come back to Bali, this is the place to stay in Seminyak.

Great hostel to meet people! Staff were great, very accommodating. Great location, great facilities. Would definitely recommend.

This place was ok.

Felt like at home!

A nice hostel. Good location for being close to the center of town (on the busy main street) and a 15 minute walk to the beach, which FYI was very, very dirty! A good atmosphere to meet people, but not too noisy.

• 12th Jan 2015

Oddly situated, but very clean and friendly. Solid option for the area.

Great little hostel! Staff really helpful and go that extra mile

This hostel was a tucked away gem. Right in the middle of seminyak. Everything was clean and nice. Bathrooms could have been a little warmer showers.

The reception was in complete chaos...improvising like amateurs. A sewage problem threw them into panic: 3 or 4 rooms were affected, they were not able to provide an alternative so I proposed to give up my bed to my friend and move to a dorm.

« first « Prev 1 2 3