M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Met some wicked people that I hope to see again one day. Way to much fun and a really good atmosphere.

This was my first trip to montreal and it wouldn't have been the same without the amazing and super helpful staff. I loved all the different events going on at the hostel each night and I might so many wonderful people. I definitely would stay here again in a heartbeat

• 28th Aug 2015

I stayed in a private double room with ensuite. The room itself felt much more like a hotel - did not expect a fridge, coffee maker, TV etc. The bed was comfortable and the room very quiet so always got a great nights sleep. Negatives - the room was dated and lacked a bit of needed tlc. For example the light shades, the bed spread and the shower curtain were in much need of replacing, only 2/6 bulbs worked in the bathroom. The cleanliness of the floor was quite poor, pubes and hair visible.

Amazingly clean and comfortable beds. The staff was so friendly with directions to every major tourist attraction. It offers parking for a reasonable price behind the M. Montreal. Wonderful area.

• 28th Aug 2015

I had the most amazing time in Montreal with good price and safe location, nice welcoming staff. I will definitely recommend it to my friend in the future and thank you so much for your hospitality. No wonder why you guys are so famous with international students in the US.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

I couldn't have asked for a better stay at M hostel - staff were welcoming and really helpful, the atmosphere was great, it was clean and all the facilities you needed were there! Location is perfect too - right near Berri UQAM metro station and a not too far to walk to china town, the plateau, McGill, shopping centre ect. I'd recommend it to anyone travelling alone or in a group - I'll definitely be staying there again!

• 26th Aug 2015

Fantastic employees and facilities

• 25th Aug 2015

Awesome. Great location. Great staff. Great rooms.

M Montreal was one of the best hostel I've stayed in, very clean and at a great location. The 6 bed female dorm room was great and there was no noise coming from outside at night so I could sleep just like at home even though I'm a light sleeper (I guess their door/wall is noise proof or something!). Complimentary breakfast is also good.

This hostel is wonderful! And the best hostel ever! Staff are very nice, friendly. Location, security are also good. If I visit Montreal, I'll definitely stay here.

best hostel!

The hostel is amazing, one of the best I ever booked. The only thing I have to complain is that stairs on the recepcion. If you drink a little, be carefull not to fall.

The front receptionists were always very friendly and warm. They were more than happy to give recommendations for different sites, activities, and restaurants. Breakfast was advertised and we would smell the croissants being made every morning, but we were never able to find them or they weren't explicitly offered.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. All staff were very friendly & helpful. Room was comfortable & clean. Location was excellent. Overall very positive experience.

Had a great stay, the place had a clean and organized look, nice decoration without too much information, great facilities with a open and bright kitchen, computers available. My room had an ensuite bathroom but there were also a public ones available on every floor. Breakfast could have more variety, at least sometimes make a different flavor muffin and offer fruits, scrambled eggs some days since there were always boiled ones. And the mattress could be more comfortable too.

• 13th Aug 2015

Awesome place to stay for the money. Lockers are in rooms and each room has their own bathroom with 2 bathrooms in the hallway. Free breakfast every morning which was awesome along with free coffee 24/7.

• 13th Aug 2015

I've stayed in many hostels, and I can easily say that M Montreal is among the best of them. It is comfortable, has great staff, and has everything you need. Good location, A/C in rooms, kitchen, downstairs bar, and organized events. Met lots of cool people and had an awesome experience. Will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Montreal.

A really nice location in walking distance to food and shopping. It was clean and the staff was great. Breakfast was really good for being free, much better than the cold cereal you get in most motels.

• 11th Aug 2015

Kitchen was constantly messy and I hardly saw staff help clean up. It seems there's no "fridge clear out" day and I had to throw out lots of old rotten food to make space for my groceries. The fridge needs to be cleared out and wiped down, urgently. Compared to all the hostels I stayed at in Canada, this was the weakest in kitchen cleanliness.

It was very clean, and convenient cos it is right in the middle of the part of dontown near lots of restaurants, bars, shops, and even a big grocery store! Each room has a shower/washroom and plus extra facilitiess are putside, too! Cofee and tea are served any time for free and they taste good! Staff was so nice and helpful.

• 11th Aug 2015