M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Nice and Clean, good general location and cool bar downstairs.

• 19th Apr 2014

This hostel was amazing- great price, great location, and very clean accommodations. My only complaint is that even in a 3rd floor room, it was really loud (both in the hallway and sounds coming in from outside) at all hours of the day/night. This isn't really the hostel's fault but I still feel like it's worth mentioning. If you're a light sleeper, bring some sort of earmuffs/headphones to sleep with.

• 18th Apr 2014

Big rooms with daily cleaned ensuite bathroom and fresh towel . Lockers in room were a bit small could not even fit small backpack. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful with great touring suggestions. Free breakfast eggs waffles toast and juice. Big kitchen. Bar downstairs with pool and foozeballl, and cheap drink specials. Atmosphere was a bit dull but I was there on a Tuesday and Wednesday so that may be why. Security was good and have to walk past front desk to get to rooms.

This was my first hostel I've ever stayed in so I was a bit nervous. This place was great. I felt safe and it was very clean. I would stay here again and recommend it highly.

• 12th Apr 2014

One of my favorite hostels! The location and staff are really great

I stayed four nights at this hostel during my vacation. It was very nice, clean and met all of the needs of my stay. The location is nice and the staff are friendly. The TV didn't work, but that is just more encouragement to get outside and see the city. I would definitely recommend a stay her for any traveller.

By far the best hostel ever. For the price you get way more. The bathrooms are incredibly clean and their shower was the best one I've ever used. The staff is really nice and the bar downstairs is definitely worth it. We sang some karoke and their quiz night is loads of fun. Definitely worth your time here and some! Oh location is awesome to.

Very clean, quite new and friendly One of the best worldwide...!

The hostel itself was great, really clean, safe and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The rooms were really lovely, and it was great to have your own personal lamp and plug socket for each bed. The only issue I had, was not with the hostel itself, but the area in which the hostel was didn't feel very safe, I wouldn't have wanted to venture out after dark.

Great place

I really liked it! I would go again for sure! There is always something to do and they are ao kind!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in

• 4th Apr 2014

It's an awesome hostel! Nice staff, comfie beds, it's so clean and the atmosphere with the bar downstairs is fantastic. Also it's directly in downtown. I can defintely recommend this hostel!i

• 3rd Apr 2014

Staff were really friendly, room was superbly clean and the modern furnishing makes it so much more comfortable! Would appreciate a better breakfast though, the croissant was especially bad:( Other than that, enjoyed my stay in M Montreal!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Great location, very clean and modern! Would come back again :)

• 29th Mar 2014

Pros: The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and pleasant. The location was great. The breakfast was free and filling. The facilities felt very safe. Cons: It is a bit noisy at night (granted, it was the weekend). The pillows are rather flat (but the staff will gladly bring you more). The single room is just as costly as a hotel room but without all that many perks.

Breakfast was meager.

• 24th Mar 2014

I stayed in a huge 16 bed dorm, highly impressed with 2 flat screen TVs, a sofa, personal shelving and lovely showers! The communal areas are cleverly laid out and the basement bar, game area has entertainment of all varieties every night. Breakfast is fantastic and staff couldn't be better - thanks Andre for my stay!

i had an awesome stay at the M! it's a lovely place to meet people from all over the world. the staff is amazing! thibaut

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

I've stayed in a lot of hostels over the past 5 years and I would easily say M Montreal was my favorite. The rooms were very clean and the bar downstairs was great fun!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5