M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Incredible value. Will recommend to everyone I know. Great location, great facilities, great staff.

• 30th Jun 2015

Great Hostel, which is actually a Hotel too! Room was a bit warm at night and the party at hotel bar was not that great. Too much flour/bread on the breakfast. (Sorry if being hard! you are close to excellence). Would stay there again.

Great place to stay!

• 27th Jun 2015

Great Hostel. Had a blast. Enjoyed the live music and great location to shops and restaurants. Also parking is offered behind the hostel for 11 dollars a day which is great.

Everything about the hostel was great except for one thing: I rented a private room with a full bed and the bed sloped down in the middle and was just generally uncomfortable, which made it hard to get a good night's sleep. I can see value in staying here at the cheaper rooms (where you're less likely to get a good night's sleep anyway), but not the private pricier ones.

• 26th Jun 2015

Indoor rack for bicycles would be nice. Kept mine on the back patio though, which was fine.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and welcoming and helped heaps with things to do and places to go. Special mention to Gala who was the best Montreal tour guide and showed us a really fun time. Would absolutely recommend staying here, tasty breakfast, hostel bar that is actually fun and people who will guarantee your stay in Montreal is a good one :)

Awesome people

The staff at M Montreal were all very riendly and extremely helpful. Pleasant and professional. The hostel rooms were spacious and enough room for luggage. The showers and bathrooms are the best I have ever seen. The bar downstairs is great place to meet people and hang out (even hough it is on Saint Catherine West and there is a lot to do near old Montreal). They washed my laundry or me and followed instructions on what couldn't be dried. Overall an amazing experience... merci!

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this one was the best! For $18 it's a block from Saint Catherins street and three blocks from the metro. Two blocks to a package store. A cool bar downstairs, free wifi, breakfast, coffee and tea, and friendly staff! I'll be back in Montreal and staying here again. Thanks M!

• 21st Jun 2015

Nice place, cool bar in the basement! $4 pints of blanche de chambly at happy hour :)

• 20th Jun 2015

This place is amazing. Awesome location. Very clean abd new. The staff was very helpful and polite. They were eager to provide suggestions. I definitely recommend the walking tour. The only drawback is that this place is a bit pricey compared to most, but still worth the money. One of my best hostel experiences. A great place to stay!

Excellent facilities, very clean. However, the staff were pretty mundane and didn't make an effort to help you plan your trip. In addition the lack of a common space/planned activities was a bummer.

absolutely no complaints. great location, clean and comfortable , friendly staff. stayed in 16(?) bed dorm, and though crowded , it didn't feel cramped. breakfast was very basic, but free! note: it seemed a particularly young crowd - which, hostel, duh, and is in no way a complaint or criticism, but as an olderish traveler (early 30s) I felt a bit out of place. but I stayed in room above/nearest the bar, and though I could hear the music, it wasn't disruptive. great place.

Everything about the hostel was so friendly, organized, and fun! This was my first time staying in a hostel and I felt completely safe here. There were fun events planned every night too in case you didn't have plans yet!

• 16th Jun 2015

Wonderful hostel with very welcoming staff! The staff gave us a tour of the hostel, and it was very clean and had a really fun atmosphere! There was a kitchen to cook in, a fun bar downstairs (open till 3am!), and different activities going on each night. This hostel really makes sure that you get the most fun out of Montreal that you can. I really enjoyed my stay here, and I highly recommend it.

Had a great stay. Lovely room with ensuite bathroom, lovely staff, fun bar, good breakfast, activities held, nice atmosphere, clean, clean towels everyday. Could use a bin in the room as well as the bathroom and maybe fruit or yogurt for breakfast

I love this place and will not visit anywhere else when I go back to Montreal. The ambiance, bar, and set-up of this hotel are one of the best that I have experienced throughout the world. You must try staying here!

• 14th Jun 2015

It has the perfect location! Also, very friendly and helpful staff!

• 14th Jun 2015

We had a great stay here! Perfect location close to rue de st catherine.

• 13th Jun 2015