M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

2075 Total Reviews

very clean, and everything was in good condition - some of the nicest facilities I have seen in a hostel! great location, friendly staff, good atmosphere at the bar. would definitely stay again.

Merci beacoup pour tout! It was phenomenal and everyone was sooooo nice. The place was clean and I got a fresh new towel every day and you guys always kept the room clean. The experience was so special and phenomenal. One of the BEST places in world is Montreal, no question about it. The best hostel I have ever stayed at was the M Montreal. EVERYONE needs to stay there. It is soooooo awesome. So much fun and there is a bar in the basement that is so cool. Merci!

Very nice staff, pretty good accommodation as far as hostels go. Easy to get to from central station and wonderfully close to Berri-UQAM. Definitely would recommend.

• 22nd Jan 2016

This place was well situated and the hostel was clean etc. Staff were helpful and there was a great hostel vibe going the weekend I was there. 10/10 would recommend.

Great hostel in a great location of Montreal. Just a few minutes walk from one of the central metro stations, 5 minutes to all the bars, 15 minutes to the old city. Great vibe with a bar in the basement. Sunday we walked down there to find a free comedy show. Staff was super helpful and resourceful when helping us plan our time in Montreal. Definitely recommend staying here as I will definitely be coming back.

Of every hostel I've ever stayed in M Montreal is what I compare everything else to. This is my favorite hostel and the best value for money I've ever stayed in. You now get a free beer in their AWESOME bar for every night you stay, they have crazy fun events every single night, and the atmosphere is insanely friendly. I will always recommend this place!

nicer than most hostels I've stayed at. free beer for each night of your stay was great, and there are events in the bar every night. come here if you want to party/meet people. There is a club that's open from 2am to 10am a few steps away! The only complaint I have is sometimes one of the cleaning guys come in with music playing, super annoying when you're tired af from last night.

amazing hostel. great value for money, friendly and helpful staff, and great environment. highly recommend staying here

• 5th Jan 2016

Had a great time, friendly staff, clean facilities, would return again and would recommend.

The place was great, the staff was nice and the place is excellent. However, we stayed in room 112 - which was right by the door to the main area and we were unable to sleep until everyone went to sleep. People kept the glass door between the main area and the rooms open, so it was very loud until one of us went to go shut it. Then someone was up at 5 am talking on their phone in the hallway! This of course can't be blamed to the Hostel, but perhaps there are ways to isolate the noise.

• 4th Jan 2016

Great place for travelers!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • China

Met a lot of cool people. The bar in the hostel is great! The staff are very helpful. Will definately stay there again.

• 3rd Jan 2016

M Montreal is an awesome hostel with a really laid back vibe. There are activities to do every night and is located in walking distance from public transport. The staff are really helpful and happy to give advice and tips.

Awesome hostel near the best part of Montreal. Also, a very vibrant hostel with a great atmosphere. I made a lot of friends here and will never forget the great times I had here

Great bathrooms and a wonderful addition with a bar in the basement. We celebrated New Years here and couldn't have picked a better place!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is one of the best hostels I have been to, everyone is friendly and welcoming, the staff are nice. Only issue i had was when the girl in the bunk above me drunk a bit to much and projectile vomited all over my open suitcase, but that was a one off and Im attributing that to bad luck. Would recommend

• 30th Dec 2015

Everything about this hostel was perfect for my stay. The location really is key, and this was very close to Metro Station UQAM, which is a connecting station, giving access to 3 lines. Clean bathrooms and showers. Only thing is bring your own lock for your locker! I forgot to bring one.

• 29th Dec 2015

I don't bother writing reviews. But this place is the most amazing place i have stayed in ever. It's a heaven for solo travellers. I met so many different people and had the most fun time with people i met for the first time. The staff is super nice and friendly. The bar the basement doubles as an auditorium for free stand up comedy shows. Most importantly you'll make friends for life. And it's super affordable if you're willing to share with multiple people.

• 29th Dec 2015

great hostel with everything it needs, well thought out. friendly staff. think the location was good - certainly near to bus which is why i stayed as i was just on a layover through canada

I would definitely stay here again. This was an excellent hostel to stay at over new years. Great facilities and a great crowd of friends around. Staff was very attentive and professional. Minor complaint would be that the main stairwell from the entry door to the second floor should have some black, permanent anti-skid coating. There were multiple visitors falling down the stairs everyday I was there. Of course there are drunks and it was new years... But it still seemed a bit excessive.

• 28th Dec 2015