M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Excellent and welcoming staff. Wifi was reliable and included breakfast was satisfying. Location is very convenient to many different parts of town. Room (double with open bathroom) was a little cramped in comparison to a hotel, but more than enough to sleep two people comfortably.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I can eat breakfast during this price.clean,staffs are nice!!

Absolutely the best hostel ever!

• 15th Oct 2014

Been traveling for years now, stayed at dozens of hostels through the world and i can tell this is by far one of the best hostel ive been fortunate to stay at really!! Staff is amazing, the premises are awfully wicked and the vibe is just so good!! Book yourself a couple nights and you'll definitely feel home as soon as you get there! Thank you M Montreal!

Perfect location(only 5minutes away from the central bus terminal and Berri-UQAM), nice and friendly staffs, and nice breakfast. I would definitely stay here next time I visit Montreal.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, friendly, helpful staff, and freshly furnished dorm rooms. A great spot; looking forward to my next visit!

My one night stay at M Montreal was wonderful. The daytime desk clerk was incredibly friendly and he gave me some great suggestions of things to do during my time in the city. He even played Placebo for me to put me in the mood for the concert I was going to. The hostel was clean, had all the facilities one could wish for and more, and the dorm was well organized. I will definitely be staying here again next time I visit Montreal, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!

• 13th Oct 2014

nice staff but its totally overated

Fantastic hostel.

• 8th Oct 2014

Great location, super helpful staff, very clean facilities with new towels daily. Free breakfast was an added bonus. Would recommend and I would stay again when in Montreal.

After staying in roughly 100 hostels on a worldwide trip this is my second favourite! Avery modern and clean, great wifi, a kitchen and extremely social bar with different activities each night. Very friendly staff. Spacious rooms too. I highly recommend this hostel but haven't seen any others in Montreal.

must stay in M Montreal if you visit Montreal!!! nice staff, clean room, awesome bar.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

I had a great time staying here even if it just was for the night. I've stayed at many backpacker hostels and I must say that this is one of the best I've ever stayed at. Kudos to the staff for being so friendly and accommodating! Shout out to the bartenders as well!

Nice hostel coz they have cozy lounge;)location is close to bus terminal,you can go there by walk!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Hostel facilities were brilliant

Breakfast was for skinny appetite. Everything else was great. Very clean.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Friendly stuffs!!!! Very clean place. No laundry but they do laundry service. We'll stay again whenever we back to Montreal, thank you!!!!!!

Everything about our stay was absolutely excellent. At about $30 a night for a bed in an 8-bed dorm, it was a bit on the pricey side, but for the quality and the location, I would happily pay that much again.

This is my second time staying in M after 2 years, and it still kept impressing me with it's quality of rooms and friendly and helpful staff.

Overall I thought this hostel was very good and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. It was clean, well-kept, had a nice bar, common area, kitchen etc and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I haven't travelled much on my own or stayed in hostels that frequently, so I thought they were brilliant at making people feel comfortable. They really did make the difference. I was staying in a private room and not a dorm, and it was really quite nice - nicer than some hotels I've stayed at!

• 19th Sep 2014