M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Was there only for a night but I loved the hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff! There was also a free walking tour around the old part of the town which was really fun. Definitely would go back!

A great place to stay! The hostel is clean, bright, and cheery. The employees are ultra-nice and were always happy to help us. We got clean towels every day, the beds were surprisingly comfortable and the temperature in the rooms (16 person) was perfect. The hostel has an upstairs and downstairs bar with activities every night so you can meet people. The downstairs bar is really cool and people from other hostels even come hangout. Free breakfast and wifi. This place rocks

• 14th Nov 2014

Wow, a great hostel!! The atmosphere was so nice, I enjoyed the stay really much! I would stay there again if I happen to be in Montreal again.

Awesome location, great staff. Having a bar in the hostel is a super bonus.

• 13th Nov 2014

It's a really clean and nice hostel with warm staff. Perfect for having good service with reasonable prices.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Iran

This is the nicest Hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are really friendly and really make an effort

Great experience, I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 7th Nov 2014

This is a perfect location in downtown Montreal. The staff are courteous and they make sure their customers are comfortable. Affordable price without sacrificing quality service.

• 6th Nov 2014

Don't let the outside fool you. The inside must have been recently remodeled because everything is brand new! The downstairs bar is awesome and gives the place a good vibe!

Halloween party there was perfect! I loved it there :D If i am back in MOntreal anytime i will definetly be back there again :) Super fun staff , very nice breakfast and super cool bar-club with very cool activities happeing almost daily highly recomendable

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, everything was spot on! The staff is incredibly friendly, the rooms are clean and spacious. Free towels, free coffee, free breakfast, nice bar downstairs. Great place, i'll definitely stay there again when the next time i'm in Montreal!!

I will never pay for a hotel in Montreal again. This place is wonderful!

Pretty hostel, super nice stuff, very interesting and funny sightseeing tour of Montreal. I can truly recommend it - you will not regret it!!!! Lots of greetings from Germany!

• 28th Oct 2014

Great hostel, very comfy beds, amazing bathrooms, fun bar with lots on. Highly recommend.

All the staff are very nice and helpful, good continental breakfast to start your day, special thanks to the Manager who is so nice and warm, good to see Alex and Jean too~ Location very centralized, wifi strong , clean rooms and showers, added security card for in room and level, reading lights good for people who need to catch midnight or early morning flight packing , very near to 24 hours airport shuttle , overall , I'll see you guys again in maybe end spring /early summer ^_^

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

This is one of the better hostels I've been to in my life. The atmosphere is fantastic, the rooms are clean and you have your own toilet/shower as well as a safety locker which is absolutely great. The bar downsairs is AMAZING and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay very much and this is where I will live again when I visit Montreal.

I adore this place. Wish I didn't have to leave. The staff was cool; the guests were fun; the bar was exactly right; the rooms were spot-on. Everything was good. The only thing is that the location of the hostel is slightly out of the way. This was not much of a problem though as a metro station is a block or two away. Not really a problem but worth mentioning.

Excellent hostel with friendly staff. The bar downstairs is fantastic and the rooms are very sleek and clean. Highly recommended.

The staff are what make this place, and go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable time! Super clean rooms, fresh towels daily, comfy beds, super bar, good kitchen, wifi is fast and easy available. Location is a few blocks walk from the bus station, and 3 blocks from the metro. Fantastic hostel. Would stay again.

I keep on extending my stay here, still one of the world's best hostel and by far... Everything's made for you to feel home, the bar, the staff, the premises, the vibe... Absolutely everything is golden. Kudos M Montreal!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7