M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

We paid for a double-bed room, which was nice enough. The mattress sagged, but the room was clean. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good--croissants, toast, juice, hard-boiled eggs, etc. The walking tour was great. The guide was nice and well informed. The location is excellent. The one downside is that it is very loud at night. People were drinking in the dorms and going up and down from the bar, so if you're up for a party/a heavy sleeper, PERFECT. If not, stay elsewhere.

This was my first time staying in a hostel ever and I have to say that it was better than many hotel experiences that I've ever had. M montreal is in a great location it's not more than 15 minutes away from anything and you can easily walk to many places. The rooms were spacious and clean and had a TV with real cable. The staff were absolutely amazing: no matter who was at reception they were always so friendly and so happy. It was such a great experience overall it almost felt like home.

• 12th May 2015

it's the best hostel I've ever stayed; it's clean, and the bed mattress and the pillow were really good too. The best thing is that the room was very quiet even there were parties in the basement at night (I was in the first floor). I'll come back this hostel if I return to Montreal.

• 11th May 2015
  • China

Really clean ,comfortable and well located hostel. The staff are v nice.the rooms and bathroom are a v high standard and are cleaned daily. Towels are changed daily !! Its more like a three star hotel there , highly recommended.

• 8th May 2015

A very nice hostel. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They have activities everyday, good for the lonely travellers ( even though this time we were being the weird people that don't talk to others XDDD). They even have air conditioner in the room. But the tub was too small so the curtain keeps sticking to you as the shower running. It's not a big problem though. It's fairly clean. And the price is really reasonable. Highly recommended!

• 8th May 2015
  • China

All the staff were extremely helpful, the hostel was very clean and had everything you need. 1 of the best hostels I've stayed in.

The 'no drinking in the common room' rule kinda kills the vibe a bit. When the bar's not open, people go to their rooms to drink, which the hostel allows. But it stops new comers from being able to join in, cos they don't know where the party's at. The bar crawl run from the hostel is rubbish. But it turned out to be a good night when we went out on our own. Overall a good joint.

Enjoyable stay.

Has a very welcoming and "hip" vibe to the atmosphere with a great location, and the staff are awesome. The daily bar events are very fun to attend and a great way to end the night!! An overall amazing experience!!

• 4th May 2015

I love this hostel. I really do. The staff are very nice and welcoming. I will surely come back. Its worth it for what I paid for. Love the Bar too and very accesible to a lot of good places you want to visit in Montreal.

• 2nd May 2015

Enjoyed the stay, the room was clean. The bathroom was exceptionally clean. The staff and people was pleasant and helpful/informative, couldn't ask for better service. Keep up the good work.

• 28th Apr 2015

The staff was sincere and helpful making the trip amazing from the moment we checked in.

• 25th Apr 2015

Could not have had a better stay. The M Montreal was everything and more I could have asked for in a hostel A++

• 23rd Apr 2015

Very nice and well worth the price!!!

• 21st Apr 2015

Happy with my stay. Modern hostel within easy walk of the subway and intercity bus terminal (and the bus to the airport).

Felt like a hotel for the price of a hostel. Everything was awesome. We'll be staying here again next time.

Second time I have stayed there and don't think I would even take the chance to stay anywhere else. Such amazing staff and hotel quality cleanliness.

Nice, clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff, excellent location.

• 8th Apr 2015

Felt incredibly welcome by the staff.

• 7th Apr 2015

Very friendly, helpful, and welcoming staff. Nice lounge area with coffee, tea, and vending machines. Sizable kitchen that is open for use. Mac computers available and the staff were even nice enough to help me print my boarding pass. Downstairs bar was a nice place to hang out. Hostel offers fun activities, such as walking tour, karaoke, comedy night, and more. Lockers and luggage storage also available. Fresh towels provided daily. Great place!

• 5th Apr 2015