M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

The staff was sincere and helpful making the trip amazing from the moment we checked in.

• 25th Apr 2015

Very nice and well worth the price!!!

• 21st Apr 2015

Felt like a hotel for the price of a hostel. Everything was awesome. We'll be staying here again next time.

Second time I have stayed there and don't think I would even take the chance to stay anywhere else. Such amazing staff and hotel quality cleanliness.

Nice, clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff, excellent location.

• 8th Apr 2015

Felt incredibly welcome by the staff.

• 7th Apr 2015

Very friendly, helpful, and welcoming staff. Nice lounge area with coffee, tea, and vending machines. Sizable kitchen that is open for use. Mac computers available and the staff were even nice enough to help me print my boarding pass. Downstairs bar was a nice place to hang out. Hostel offers fun activities, such as walking tour, karaoke, comedy night, and more. Lockers and luggage storage also available. Fresh towels provided daily. Great place!

• 5th Apr 2015

Congratulations! We definitely like the place and we'll surely recommend to our friends

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Hostel was amazing, great bang for your buck and great staff. Bar downstairs was a great time but no necessarily "backpacker prices" as advertised.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

One of the best places I've ever stayed-- I'll definitely be back and would definitely recommend to anyone.

• 28th Mar 2015

It is pretty close to the stuff that college kids want to do in the city, but the actual hostel is in a pretty sketchy location. That said, the room worked out great, showers were awesome, laundry service was sweet, and the downstairs bar and happy hour were fantastic. Thanks for helping make our trip awesome :)

• 25th Mar 2015

My three day stay in Montreal became two weeks because of this great hostel. It was clean and secure, the facilities were excellent, the staff were all amazing, and I made some lasting friendships with people from all over the world. It's particularly great for a solo traveller- the bar downstairs always has something on, and some nights it also fills with locals. It's so fun that make sure you don't fall into the trap of drinking in the hostel every single night!!

Best hostel I've ever been to! Very new, really clean and great atmosphere! We even got to see a "a Capella" group performing at the hostels bar and it just made our trip! You won't find anything better than this.

It was fantastic!

• 20th Mar 2015

Excellent central location near to a train station, although it is a bit of a seedy area (relatively - it's not unsafe or anything). Clean rooms and bathrooms with fresh towels daily! Bar downstairs with a generous happy hour special and a free breakfast means you can't go wrong with this hostel.

Loud when trying to sleep

• 15th Mar 2015

The hostel was extremely well organized and the atmosphere at the bar downstairs was awesome. We often stayed there all night rather than going out because we were having such a good time. Rooms were perfectly clean and very nice.

All in all a great experience, particularly helpful staff! Great, I would definitely come again and recommend it to anyone who is unsure :)

• 27th Feb 2015

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed in and by now I have quite a few on my list, just in Canada. It is very clean, the staff does it's best to make you have a great stay and they supply you with everything you need. I really liked the modern rooms and the kitchen area, but the absolute highlight is the bar in the basement. I had some fun nights there even if the hostel was pretty quite. Very nice activities are offered every day! Very very recommendable.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really did enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the staff, especially the gentleman I've encountered at night were always very helpful. The facilities are awesome, it was way out of my expectation. I hope they will keep this up/

• 19th Feb 2015