M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

I adore this place. Wish I didn't have to leave. The staff was cool; the guests were fun; the bar was exactly right; the rooms were spot-on. Everything was good. The only thing is that the location of the hostel is slightly out of the way. This was not much of a problem though as a metro station is a block or two away. Not really a problem but worth mentioning.

Excellent hostel with friendly staff. The bar downstairs is fantastic and the rooms are very sleek and clean. Highly recommended.

I keep on extending my stay here, still one of the world's best hostel and by far... Everything's made for you to feel home, the bar, the staff, the premises, the vibe... Absolutely everything is golden. Kudos M Montreal!

Great value for money. Super friendly staff!

• 20th Oct 2014

Very happy atmosphere, very friendly staff, good location, norhing bad, if it happens to me to be in Montreal i would go there again

The staff were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. Having someone at the desk at all times is great. The continental breakfast was very much appreciated. The evening activities were fun and a good way to meet people. The physical structure of the building made the place cozy and interesting. Having a private double room with a full bathroom in a hostel is an excellent option. Being within walking distance of the subway and old Montreal makes it a perfect location.

• Couple, 41+

Excellent value for money. Great atmosphere and facilities. Extremely clean. Spacious rooms. Very modern.

• 18th Oct 2014

Excellent and welcoming staff. Wifi was reliable and included breakfast was satisfying. Location is very convenient to many different parts of town. Room (double with open bathroom) was a little cramped in comparison to a hotel, but more than enough to sleep two people comfortably.

• All Male Group, 18-24

The location of the hostel is excellent and we got value for our money. We really appreciated the cleanliness of the facilities and the nice events hostel organized every evening. The hostel experience in M Montreal was one of the best I have had.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Finland

I can eat breakfast during this price.clean,staffs are nice!!

Absolutely the best hostel ever!

• 15th Oct 2014

Great hostel! Really clean and really nice athmosphere. The decoration was really cool! Staff was so nice, and walking tour was great. Nothing bad to say about the hostel, but the neighborhood wasn't that nice, and didn't feel that safe. Otherwise, I had a great trip!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Been traveling for years now, stayed at dozens of hostels through the world and i can tell this is by far one of the best hostel ive been fortunate to stay at really!! Staff is amazing, the premises are awfully wicked and the vibe is just so good!! Book yourself a couple nights and you'll definitely feel home as soon as you get there! Thank you M Montreal!

Perfect location(only 5minutes away from the central bus terminal and Berri-UQAM), nice and friendly staffs, and nice breakfast. I would definitely stay here next time I visit Montreal.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, friendly, helpful staff, and freshly furnished dorm rooms. A great spot; looking forward to my next visit!

My one night stay at M Montreal was wonderful. The daytime desk clerk was incredibly friendly and he gave me some great suggestions of things to do during my time in the city. He even played Placebo for me to put me in the mood for the concert I was going to. The hostel was clean, had all the facilities one could wish for and more, and the dorm was well organized. I will definitely be staying here again next time I visit Montreal, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!

• 13th Oct 2014

nice staff but its totally overated

Great hostel! We stayed in a private room which was better than some hotel rooms I've been to - had a private bathroom, cleaned daily, cozy exposed brick, fresh towels. The only drawback was all the noise outside our rm, but that's what happens at a youth hostel! Hostel had events every night of the week and we went to several of them, which I would highly recommend (except the city tour. that was absolutely not worth our time) Overall, great value for money, highly recommend!

• 10th Oct 2014

This place is what you need, clean, safe and well located. It's a bit pleased with itself and it's offering and I didn't think it quite lived up to the mark. There's so communal area that isn't super-high tempo for instance and there is little charm in the decor. In fact, this is really a party hostel but a great one if that's what you're looking for.

• 9th Oct 2014