M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

Best hostel I've ever been to! Very new, really clean and great atmosphere! We even got to see a "a Capella" group performing at the hostels bar and it just made our trip! You won't find anything better than this.

Excellent central location near to a train station, although it is a bit of a seedy area (relatively - it's not unsafe or anything). Clean rooms and bathrooms with fresh towels daily! Bar downstairs with a generous happy hour special and a free breakfast means you can't go wrong with this hostel.

Loud when trying to sleep

• 15th Mar 2015

The hostel was extremely well organized and the atmosphere at the bar downstairs was awesome. We often stayed there all night rather than going out because we were having such a good time. Rooms were perfectly clean and very nice.

All in all a great experience, particularly helpful staff! Great, I would definitely come again and recommend it to anyone who is unsure :)

• 27th Feb 2015

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed in and by now I have quite a few on my list, just in Canada. It is very clean, the staff does it's best to make you have a great stay and they supply you with everything you need. I really liked the modern rooms and the kitchen area, but the absolute highlight is the bar in the basement. I had some fun nights there even if the hostel was pretty quite. Very nice activities are offered every day! Very very recommendable.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really did enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the staff, especially the gentleman I've encountered at night were always very helpful. The facilities are awesome, it was way out of my expectation. I hope they will keep this up/

• 19th Feb 2015

It'd be pretty great if there was milk available for coffee at breakfast, and maybe a few more breakfast foods? Our room was very clean and nice though, and the staff was friendly.

Very helpful staff, very clean, quite atmosphere

• 17th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

The sink in the bathroom is a bit too small.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • China

The basement bar is a sick place to pre before hitting the many bars within walking distance( even in the winter!). Awesome hostel, I would recommend it to anyone.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really enjoyable sightseeing break at M Montreal! I stayed in a six bed dorm which was very clean and the bathroom was spotless, bed was very comfortable and warm despite it being -20c outside...the breakfast was perfectly good as was the free tea and coffee in the reception area. Well located, plenty of restaurants and bars nearby and only a ten minute walk to the old town Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel :)

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel! Good wifi, good bed, good breakfast and good shower.

I had a great time! Everything was amazing! Good place and excellent atmosphere !!

• 6th Feb 2015

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this hostel. It has everything you need and more - like included towels, personal outlets and reading lights. The bar downstairs is beautiful and I really enjoyed the local live band they hosted. You're minutes away from the Metro as well as a grocery, SAQ liquor store and pharmacy. Montreal is freezing cold in February but M kept their place cozily heated with showers pumping out steaming hot water. Well-priced for a central location. I LOVE MONTREAL!

My first experience staying at a hostel and it was amazing! Clean, cheap and excellent location! Close to shops and the metro, in a lovely area ! It felt like a hotel

• 6th Feb 2015

It was one of the best hostels ever! Really clean and with good facilities and breakfast! It has a nice pub to hang out. And the front desk guy at night told me really nice places to visit and things to do. Superb experience!

Wonderful hostel, great staff, very clean facilities and all around excellent place to stay. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in.

Great hostel with friendly staff. Very clean, GREAT SHOWERS!!!

• 28th Jan 2015