M Montreal Reviews

1245 Rue St-Andre Montreal, QC, Montreal, Canada

It was my first time staying at this hostel and I thought everything about it was great. From the location being very close to the train station, food destinations and bars to the very welcoming staff. I would definitely stay at this hostel again next time I'm visiting that area of Montreal.

I had a great time and would stay here again!

• 8th Aug 2014

Excellent place to stay. The price is low And the rest is high!!! Stay here and you'll have everything!! The location is perfect, you won't miss anything from Montreal. The staff is the best!! Very friendly and willing to help, genuinely!! Thank you guys!!

M Montreal is amazing! The staff was always very nice and helpful. My room was cool and the bed very comfortable. When I visit Montreal again sometime..., I'll definitely book the M Montreal.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

This place was awesome and the staff were very friendly and helpful! Definitely would stay here again.

This hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I met a lot of people here so easily and I found the staff to be extremely friendly and very helpful. I would give this 10/10 and recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of traveling to Montreal. It is in a brilliant location also, close to metro and plenty of restaurants and shops close by.

Had a lovely time here. The staff are friendly, the rooms are big. The air conditioning is noisy but gladly welcomed. The beds are nice and the reading lights are essential. Made a few buddies here but the bar needs to be a bit more lively. Was a bit quiet there , then again I was there weekdays. The only bad this is that they have noises metal lockers that aren't nailed down, things get very noisey when folks are looking for stuff at night.

The location is excellent - very close to rue St. Catherine and the central metro station (Berri-UQAM). My husband loved the bar downstairs - always other travellers to chat and drink with. We stayed in the private double room - which was better than expected. It included a mini fridge, private bathroom, daily clean towels, air conditioning and TV with many channels. The staff was friendly and helpful. There wasn't much to the breakfast, but it was good to have something before going out for the

Great hostel, very clean and modern. The staff were excellent and always willing to help you out, or recommend a nice place to eat, shop, etc. The hostel is located within walking distance to a Metro station, so transportation was a breeze.

• Within walking distance to old montreal • Amazing staff who will help with translations • Great bar in basement • I would recommend this hostel for anyone

• 30th Jul 2014

The best Hostel we stayed in so far! Especially the service, the activities in the bar and cleanliness were far over the average, you could call it a hotel!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, modern, clean, awesome vibe, and great activities! Can not recommend enough!

Overall had a great time there; some gripes though. I had emailed ahead of time asking if were allowed to pay in USD because by the time we would arrive, currency exchange place would be closed. This was the reply: "we do accept USD as a method of payment...We take one USD for one CAD." Once we arrived and checked in, the lady there said that they only take CAD or card, kinda rudely too since at first I thought she was joking. Also, my friend's lock didnt fit the locker. Granted it was 1outof6.

• 25th Jul 2014

The hostel is clean, location great, staff friendly and helpful, breakfast adequate, free towels, hot shower, highly recommended.

Seriously an AMAZIN place. It was my first ever time in a hostel and so glad I went here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The bar had something on every night. Would defo recommend this to anyone going to Montreal.

In one word "amazing", this place has everything you can ask for and more important It's clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any question.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Great kitchen and helpful staff. Good location with heaps of nightlife hubs surrounding. Could perhaps have more fridge space but otherwise a worth it stay !

• 20th Jul 2014

My friends and I stayed in a 16 person mixed dorm for the weekend and the hostel surpassed our expectations. The hostel was very social with everyone being friendly and approachable. The most important thing in my mind when finding a great hostel is the cleanliness, this hostel did not disappoint. They had one of their employees come in every single day and clean the room top to bottom, giving you fresh towels if needed. Overall I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Montreal.

• 18th Jul 2014

I loved the free tour of Old Montreal! The private room was great and was more than I was expecting with the included coffee maker, tv with cable, fridge, and private bathroom with whirlpool bathtub. In addition the location was perfect for getting to the metro!

• 18th Jul 2014

As soon as I walked through the doors I was greeted with a warm welcome and given a tour of the hostel. Such a clean, chic, and hip hostel whih is why so many people want to stay there. They have excellent entertainment at night, I was lucky to have caught a comedy night on Friday and live music on Saturday. The bar and lounge area anything but hostel like and even attract outsiders to come and hang. Great everything! I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Montreal!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7