M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Very clean well presented room. Served by buses from 8am on the hour to Plitvice - only 10 mins away. Owners were helpful with getting bus times and advice on how to get to zadar that evening. Twin room was good size and lovely location. Shop right across the way and restaurant two doors down. Family even allowed us to cook in their kitchen, really enjoyed our stay!

For a private room, the rate is quite good. The family who runs it are friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, except the radiators didn't work and the shower was positioned so the curtain funneled water all over the floor. For some reason I was under the impression this was a b&b, but it served my purposes. It is quite close to restaurants, convenience stores, and the bus stop.

The owners were wonderful, super helpful, offered to drive me to the lakes. Offered me coffee and brandy at night, perfect after a long day hiking. And he wished me well as we waited for the bus. I would stay here again.

I arrived about 6 hours later than I originally planned, at about 11:30 PM. Luckily I was able to communicate with my host there and he picked me up at the station! I was pretty tired but was so happy to be greater with tea and cakes, it was the perfect end to a long travel day. I only stayed one night and left early the next day, but it was a great stay and I highly recommend checking them out!

• 30th Mar 2015