M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

For a private room, the rate is quite good. The family who runs it are friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, except the radiators didn't work and the shower was positioned so the curtain funneled water all over the floor. For some reason I was under the impression this was a b&b, but it served my purposes. It is quite close to restaurants, convenience stores, and the bus stop.

The owners were wonderful, super helpful, offered to drive me to the lakes. Offered me coffee and brandy at night, perfect after a long day hiking. And he wished me well as we waited for the bus. I would stay here again.

I arrived about 6 hours later than I originally planned, at about 11:30 PM. Luckily I was able to communicate with my host there and he picked me up at the station! I was pretty tired but was so happy to be greater with tea and cakes, it was the perfect end to a long travel day. I only stayed one night and left early the next day, but it was a great stay and I highly recommend checking them out!

• 30th Mar 2015

Clean, quiet accommodations located about 8 km from the entrance to the Plitvice Lakes. There's a bus everyday in the morning that takes you to the Lakes. Otherwise not much around here. Great family who runs the place, and it was nice having a room to myself after staying in so many hostels. Beautiful area.

The owners make you feel completely at home!! I had tea in their living room, they helped me make plans and offered to pick me up from the park. Exceptional service.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts