M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Clean, quiet accommodations located about 8 km from the entrance to the Plitvice Lakes. There's a bus everyday in the morning that takes you to the Lakes. Otherwise not much around here. Great family who runs the place, and it was nice having a room to myself after staying in so many hostels. Beautiful area.

The owners make you feel completely at home!! I had tea in their living room, they helped me make plans and offered to pick me up from the park. Exceptional service.

We had a fantastic stay here while visiting the lakes in late October. The owners were immensely helpful and friendly, they even drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner and picked us up afterwards. We also got a ride the next day to the park. No complaints about the room either; it was simple and clean.

Absolutely loved our stay here. Location, facilities and all were great. The owners were incredibly friendly and we even had an enjoyable night chatting over a few beers with them and the neighbours! They gave us the advice we needed and even some history on the area. Felt very comfortable the whole time. Would stay here again in a heart beat!

This was a very quiet place to be, i enjoyed it. When i was inquiring about bus times and where i go to leave the town, the family was so helpful. They invited me into the living room to watch tv with them, they even made me a cup of tea. AND, the owner was kind enough to drive me to the bus stop about 20 km away at 01:30 in the morning. The actual facilities were great. Everything was really clean, i enjoyed all the space to myself. I definitely recommended this place to everyone

• 21st Sep 2014

Exactly what you'd expect. Came into Grabovac at night planning to go to Lakes in the morning. It was a little bit difficult to find in the dark but found it right off the main road. Amenities were awesome, hot shower, comfortable bed and working wifi in the rooms. Nothing to do around here but thats exactly what you want for an early excursion into the Lakes. Make sure to get up early and take the buses before they fill up!

Place was really new, clean and comfortable. It was very easy to get to and from the lakes using the buses. Only took a few mins and the buses were frequent enough for it to be a very convenient location with options for food and supermarket nearby and the owner even dropped us to the bus stop right on time for the bus. Got from the hotel to the entrance of the lakes in 20 mins. Perfect

• 24th Aug 2014

It is a family that rent their rooms. It is a very good location, near to the bus stop and 2 good restaurants. It's close to Plitvice Lakes, althoug you have to get a bus to go there (2014 August - bus is 10 kunas to get to the lakes, almost 20 minutes). Very good to spend the night before the Lakes. Room is very clean and confortable, and the staff is very nice.

Nothing to say, it was just perfect in every aspect: thank you!

I really enjoyed my time here. My only complaint is that it's a tad far from the park, but it's easy enough to get to by bus or taxi. The staff was incredibly nice, the place was clean and an excellent value for the money with plenty of places to eat nearby. I would stay here again.

Really clean room and bathroom for the enquite room. The kitchen was not so clean but had everything we needed. Good location for going to the lakes.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts