M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Clean, quiet accommodations located about 8 km from the entrance to the Plitvice Lakes. There's a bus everyday in the morning that takes you to the Lakes. Otherwise not much around here. Great family who runs the place, and it was nice having a room to myself after staying in so many hostels. Beautiful area.

The owners make you feel completely at home!! I had tea in their living room, they helped me make plans and offered to pick me up from the park. Exceptional service.

We had a fantastic stay here while visiting the lakes in late October. The owners were immensely helpful and friendly, they even drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner and picked us up afterwards. We also got a ride the next day to the park. No complaints about the room either; it was simple and clean.

Absolutely loved our stay here. Location, facilities and all were great. The owners were incredibly friendly and we even had an enjoyable night chatting over a few beers with them and the neighbours! They gave us the advice we needed and even some history on the area. Felt very comfortable the whole time. Would stay here again in a heart beat!

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts