M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

We had a fantastic stay here while visiting the lakes in late October. The owners were immensely helpful and friendly, they even drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner and picked us up afterwards. We also got a ride the next day to the park. No complaints about the room either; it was simple and clean.

Absolutely loved our stay here. Location, facilities and all were great. The owners were incredibly friendly and we even had an enjoyable night chatting over a few beers with them and the neighbours! They gave us the advice we needed and even some history on the area. Felt very comfortable the whole time. Would stay here again in a heart beat!

This was a very quiet place to be, i enjoyed it. When i was inquiring about bus times and where i go to leave the town, the family was so helpful. They invited me into the living room to watch tv with them, they even made me a cup of tea. AND, the owner was kind enough to drive me to the bus stop about 20 km away at 01:30 in the morning. The actual facilities were great. Everything was really clean, i enjoyed all the space to myself. I definitely recommended this place to everyone

• 21st Sep 2014

Exactly what you'd expect. Came into Grabovac at night planning to go to Lakes in the morning. It was a little bit difficult to find in the dark but found it right off the main road. Amenities were awesome, hot shower, comfortable bed and working wifi in the rooms. Nothing to do around here but thats exactly what you want for an early excursion into the Lakes. Make sure to get up early and take the buses before they fill up!

Place was really new, clean and comfortable. It was very easy to get to and from the lakes using the buses. Only took a few mins and the buses were frequent enough for it to be a very convenient location with options for food and supermarket nearby and the owner even dropped us to the bus stop right on time for the bus. Got from the hotel to the entrance of the lakes in 20 mins. Perfect

• 24th Aug 2014

It is a family that rent their rooms. It is a very good location, near to the bus stop and 2 good restaurants. It's close to Plitvice Lakes, althoug you have to get a bus to go there (2014 August - bus is 10 kunas to get to the lakes, almost 20 minutes). Very good to spend the night before the Lakes. Room is very clean and confortable, and the staff is very nice.

Nothing to say, it was just perfect in every aspect: thank you!

I really enjoyed my time here. My only complaint is that it's a tad far from the park, but it's easy enough to get to by bus or taxi. The staff was incredibly nice, the place was clean and an excellent value for the money with plenty of places to eat nearby. I would stay here again.

Really clean room and bathroom for the enquite room. The kitchen was not so clean but had everything we needed. Good location for going to the lakes.

Wonderful staff and room, such a cheery atmosphere! The only issue was that it is about 10 km from the entrance to the Plitvice Parks - but don't be discouraged! My brother and I just stayed for one night, checked out early-ish in the morning (the first bus to the park from M&N is at 9am) and left our luggage for free at the park entrance. We then picked up our luggage at the end of the day after many hours in the park and jumped on a bus to Split right from the entrance. It worked out perfectly

Great Place to stay while visiting Plitvice Lakes! I am a back packer traveling without a car, great value. The owners speak English! located 5 minutes walk from the main bus station in a Grabavac, there is 4 resturants, 3 grocery stores there! Plitvice Lakes was a 10 minute bus ride from the hostel, or the owner would give you a ride. The hostel was in a nice quiet neighborhood. Rooms have private clean bathrooms with hot water and towels. Bbq area and outdoors seating. Easy place to find!

Family is incredibly nice and very hospitable! Was accessible by phone and generously offered to pick me up from bus station. :) very safe and sound and close to plitvice lakes!

• 18th Jul 2014

The only bad thing to say about was the wifi that did not work very properly. I recommend to stay here. Really nice staff.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts