M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

The owners were wonderful, super helpful, offered to drive me to the lakes. Offered me coffee and brandy at night, perfect after a long day hiking. And he wished me well as we waited for the bus. I would stay here again.

I arrived about 6 hours later than I originally planned, at about 11:30 PM. Luckily I was able to communicate with my host there and he picked me up at the station! I was pretty tired but was so happy to be greater with tea and cakes, it was the perfect end to a long travel day. I only stayed one night and left early the next day, but it was a great stay and I highly recommend checking them out!

• 30th Mar 2015

Clean, quiet accommodations located about 8 km from the entrance to the Plitvice Lakes. There's a bus everyday in the morning that takes you to the Lakes. Otherwise not much around here. Great family who runs the place, and it was nice having a room to myself after staying in so many hostels. Beautiful area.

The owners make you feel completely at home!! I had tea in their living room, they helped me make plans and offered to pick me up from the park. Exceptional service.

We had a fantastic stay here while visiting the lakes in late October. The owners were immensely helpful and friendly, they even drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner and picked us up afterwards. We also got a ride the next day to the park. No complaints about the room either; it was simple and clean.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts