M&N Zafran Reviews

Grabovac 302, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Marina and her husband were very friendly and hospitable. The guesthouse is a few km from Plitvice but Marina picked us up at our request for 4 Euro irrelevant of the number of people right on time. Clean comfortable room, good value!

Excellent place, the best we stayed in our trip. Helpful staff and clean rooms. We had no car but the place's owners offered a shuttle service to the park early in the morning. It was exactly what we where looking for! Stayed one night and went to the Plitvice Lakes in the next day. If you arrive at night make sure of knowing where the hostel is. Although it is not far from the bus station, streets are not so well signposted. We followed street signs and made a larger way.

Good hostel, littlebit outdated room in terms of furniture and bathroom, but very clean and everything worked well. It was a pity that the room wasn't cleaned during our stay, the trash wasn't emptied, we had to buy our own toiletpaper and we didn't get clean towels. The owner and her daugther were very friendly and helpful. The appartment is close to the plitvice lakes (7km).

• 9th Aug 2015

The family is absolutely wonderful!!!! We felt very at home. Loved our room & little balcony. The wifi doesn't work well upstairs in the rooms, but other than that wonderful place!

The home was beautiful. We asked to use the kitchen and fridge (they let us but I don't think it's normal) and I burned a pot (the stove had no labels so I couldn't tel the settings) they were very nice about it. The room was nice and clean. The check was quick and effective. Finding the place wasn't too bad.

We really enjoied our staying here. Rooms are clean, big, and quiet. Owners are just great... always smiling and ready for a chat. Position is relatively good: there are no real towns around the park and all these "villages" are just group of houses for tourists. This apartment is right in front of a little food store and just a few hundred metres from a couple of restaurants. So it's great. But apart from that, there's nothing in the village: don't expect any nightlife around here!! :-D

Amazing stay en route to Plitvice Lakes. Very hospitable family run hostel/hotel.

Very clean well presented room. Served by buses from 8am on the hour to Plitvice - only 10 mins away. Owners were helpful with getting bus times and advice on how to get to zadar that evening. Twin room was good size and lovely location. Shop right across the way and restaurant two doors down. Family even allowed us to cook in their kitchen, really enjoyed our stay!

For a private room, the rate is quite good. The family who runs it are friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, except the radiators didn't work and the shower was positioned so the curtain funneled water all over the floor. For some reason I was under the impression this was a b&b, but it served my purposes. It is quite close to restaurants, convenience stores, and the bus stop.

The owners were wonderful, super helpful, offered to drive me to the lakes. Offered me coffee and brandy at night, perfect after a long day hiking. And he wished me well as we waited for the bus. I would stay here again.

I arrived about 6 hours later than I originally planned, at about 11:30 PM. Luckily I was able to communicate with my host there and he picked me up at the station! I was pretty tired but was so happy to be greater with tea and cakes, it was the perfect end to a long travel day. I only stayed one night and left early the next day, but it was a great stay and I highly recommend checking them out!

• 30th Mar 2015