Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Aug 2017
7.1

Be sure to book a room on the 302 side of the house, we got a room on the 245 side of the house and it was baking in the evening sun, so very very hot. There is no air conditioning, and no ceiling fan, so there was no way to cool it down even with the window open. Needless to say we weren't very comfortable. Would book a room on the cooler side of the house and call to confirm. Staff was not responsive to email messages.

Dear Sabrina, You booked a room in a house number 302, so to avoid any confusion there is no 245 side of the house. Furthermore, you booked a room at our place knowing there is no air conditioning because nowhere on the website stands we have one. We are sorry for you being uncomfortable but we can not affect an extremely hot summer this year here in Grabovac. About the emails, we respond to every email we get but from you we didn't receive any. Kind regards, M&N Zafran

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

What can I say other than amazing! We had a glorious 2 nights here but we wish we'd stayed longer. Nedeljko was an incredible host who dealt with our every request and made us feel at home every step of the way. Excellent value for money and thoroughly recommended.

• gess0018623
  • England, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2017
8.0

Lovely quiet private hostel in a town in the outskirts of the lakes. With a double bed en suite shower room and balcony I couldn't have asked for a better setting to relax in after visiting the stunning lakes.

28th Jul 2017

We had a nice stay at M&N. The one thing I will say is that the hostel was a little far away from the park. Had to pay for a $10 taxi to get from one place to another; luckily the staff were willing to drive when the buses stopped running (for a bit lower of a cost).

17th Jul 2017

It's a guest house so of course we cant really expect the hostel atmosphere but apart from that it was really good. Only thing I didn't like was that I had to wait for 4 hours for my bus after checkout and I asked if I can wait in the reception hall and I got to know it's not a common area but a private property. Anyways, the facility is nice and clean. Recommended.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

when we asked how to get to the lakes, the owners daughter offered to take us on her way somewhere else and then made sure we knew how to get back again, was also very helpful in sorting out buses and taxis when we needed them. Lovely place to stay!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Close to supermarkets and restaurants. Busses to plitvice ranged from 15-40kuna and about 40 kuna return. Very friendly hosts

20th May 2017

The family were wonderful including their beautiful daughters. I enjoyed my talk with them with the information about the decade of historical changes with the coffee and home made cake by their daughter. The place was very clean, calm and relaxing.

18th Apr 2017

A really great place to stay. It's a great room it's not a party it's simply clean quiet very well done place to stay. Two nearby restaurant with excellent resonantly priced food and a grocery store. It does not have kitchen facilities. Access by bus is excellent (follow directions given or ask friendly locals) and ongoing to the lakes is also easy (host took time to drive me). I can't say enough good things.