MCC Hostel

9.3
Superb 36 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017

Hostel MCC was very nice. The staff were very helpful and happy to give me tips on where would be good to cycle.

• samanthaalwyn
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

Great hostel with very helpful staff. Rooms are nice and clean and the amenities are great. They let me store my large bag whilst I went on a day hike as well. Would definitely recommend

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Great hostel! Everything you need is there, it is really big, common area, really central, even free bike to hire. And the staff are willing to help with everything. It was quit silent, I was in a 8-person dorm but only with 2 other people :)

21st Jun 2017

Really close to both the bus and train station. Large lockers and comfortable beds. Nice common area. Staff are extremely helpful! I was able to get suggestions for a hiking trip I was planning and the hostel even offered to store my larger bag for 3 nights free of charge! Highly recommend!