MEININGER Berlin Airport Reviews

Alexander-Meissner-Strasse 1, Berlin, Germany

Meinninger Berlin Airport is the most luxurious hostel I've ever been, and it charges a standard hostel price. The dorm is spacious and stylish, and there are a TV, a great shower, and a bathroom in the dorm. I felt so spoiled! I had to take an early flight at 7.05, so I took the first shuttle bus from the hostel at 6.05. The driver seemed to take his time, so I was a bit stressed. But it turned out all fine and I made it to the airport in 5 minutes as they promised.

It is perfect if you want to stay near the airport! Oh my room did not have a locker that was usable, but it's so safe it doesn't really matter.

I arrived late at night so this was great because it brought me from the airport to the hostel. Next morning I checked out and went into Berlin to a new hostel. This is more like a hotel, great location to airport but not for tourist activities. Staff was great, beds were clean.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is a hotel with a few shared rooms, not really a hostel. Clearly you only book this for its proximity to the airport. There is definitely nothing else in the area. As long as that's your intention, you're fine. It's a very clean, neat place, and our group of three had a 4-bed room + bathroom to ourselves.

Excellent location when your flight is very early in the morning or you arrive late at night. Good connection to the city centre, S-bahn station literally down the road. You can reach town in around 30 minutes, no problem.

Overall it was a nice place to say for the weekend, aside from being so far from Berlin. the price was also a bit high for what we got.

• 29th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This place was really nice. There was a really awesome little german restaurant with amazing food right down the street. It was more like a hotel than a hostel, so we didn't really meet anyone. Don't do laubdry here. Dryers apparently just make your wet clothes hot. Staff was ok. Have fun finding your way there if you don't come from the airport, their directions assume you come from the airport, also they are not on the free map. No lockers.

Far from the city, the hostel is very nicely accommodated and if you need a place stay near the airport then it's the best.

Lovely well kept hotel only 5 minutes from the airport. They even have a free shuttle bus to take you there. About a 10 minute walk to the nearest s-bahn station. Staff were friendly and very helpful, breakfast was good value and they had a really nice 24h lounge/bistro area. The room was clean, large and stylish. Overall great experience and would highly recommend.

• 30th Jan 2015

Thank you for rating us! We are glad to have made your stay a great one and that you loved your room at MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport. Our reception is staffed 24/7 so please feel free to ask for directions etc. at any time. Looking forward to your next booking with us :) take care, your MEININGER Team