MEININGER Berlin Airport Reviews

Alexander-Meissner-Strasse 1, Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay, I wanna to thank Yohanna, she is always smiling :) everything is great. Thanks

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, we really appreciate your opinion and are glad you had a fantastic time at MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport. See you soon, your MEININGER Team

This hostel is actually one hotel. When I checked in, the reception Johnanna helped a lot. What's more, the price is really a good deal since it is so close to the airport.

Thank you very much for rating us! Have a good one, see you soon. All the best, your MEININGER Team

It was such a great stat. A+

Thank you so much for rating us! It has been a pleasure having you stay with us. We would love to welcome you back one day. Take care! Your MEININGER Team

Everithing was perfect. Perfect and clean room with two toilets and one bathroom. I havent been so good room for this money. I gift 10 points from ten.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Czech Republic

Thank you very much for this great review! Sounds like you had a truly wonderful stay at MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport. Why not check out the other MEININGER Hotels around Europe? Amsterdam, Hamburg, Munich, Salzburg... there are many options - travel and discover yourself :) See you soon! Your MEININGER Team

The best option if you have to catch a flight

Thank you for this excellent review of our MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport. We are happy you had such a great time here and would love to welcome you again one day. Take care, your MEININGER Team

I really like this hostel. In the ground floor, there are very nice coffee house, when I spent several hours by work in waiting for bus.

Thank you for rating us, we hope to welcome you again soon and wish you all the best! Your MEININGER Team

It is a hotel/hostel close to the airport. The shuttle to/from the airport is very useful! I stayed one night in a 4 beds bedroom and it only had 2 lockers for the luggage, and one of the beds was a double bed. other than that it was very clean and confortable.

Thanks for your great review! Our 4-bed-rooms are very spacious and the double beds are in fact two single beds, which can be seperated, of course. Our reception desk is open 24/7 for any sort of questions you may have. See you again soon! Take care, your MEININGER Team

This hostel is next to the airport, so if you need to catch a flight then it's great but other than the clean facilities its very far from downtown Berlin.

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad you especially liked the cleanliness of MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport, this is one of our priorities and important to feel comfortable. In such a huge city like Berlin, it is not possible to have both within walking distance, the airport and centre of attractions. However, the public transport system is well connected and runs 24h on weekends. It is a 3-5mins walk to the closest station, we think that`s possible to handle :) See you soon! Your M-Team

Great airport hotel not really a hostel, the supposed dorms was a normal twin private with a bunk bed stuck in there. It was an awkward set up and I would really advertise as a hostel. Also the shuttle, on my day of departure I got to the front desk at 9:25 for the 9:30 bus as they are supposed to leave on the half hour. The bus didn't show up till 9:55 and then the bus driver told me had to wait another 5 minutes for any other people travelling when I was the only person in the lobby.

• 10th Nov 2015

Thank you for your feedback! MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport is a hotel with a few hostel rooms to create an international, friendly atmosphere. The interior is very new and modern and instead of crowded 10-bed-dorms, we offer nicely furnished 4-bed-rooms. Sorry if it wasn`t the right concept to fit your expectations. Nevertheless, we hope to see you again one day! Take care, your MEININGER Team

If all Hostelworld choices were as good as this one, they would all be filled to capacity every night. Meininger Berlin is a shing example of how good a hostel/hotel can be. Everything was wonderful!

Thank you so much for this excellent review of MEININGER Hotel Berlin Airport! It would be a pleasure to welcome you again soon. Take care, your MEININGEr Team :)

All you need in a air port hostel. Very clean, comfortable beds. It was also very quiet. Wouldn't recommend long stay though. Only use when going to airport next day.

Beautiful and modern Hotel. They have dorms with ensuite bathrooms and everything is clean. It's more like a hotel than a hostel but you can still socialize very good in their huge common area. The only negative thing is the long distance from the city center. I enjoyed my stay and can fully recommend it.

Great morning breakfast, worth the money. Super clean!

• 11th Sep 2015

I loved my stay at this Hostel, the staff were brilliant especially Johanna.

• 10th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for your great comment! We are really glad about that! We hope to see you again soon! Your MEININGER Team

The ticket machine at Grunbergalle stelle does not accept paper denominations, therefore it would be great if the hostel would have more coin denominations. Overall real good experience, can't complain. :)

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Lithuania

Thank you very much for your comment and for always getting back to us. We hope to see you again soon! Your MEININGER Team P.S.: We are offering tickets for the public transportations at the reception... ;-)

great location and very very close if the airport, great staff

Thank you very much! We highly appreciate your comment and wish you all the best! Your MEININGER Team