MEININGER Berlin Central Station
We know that the town has a lot to offer. But so does our house. In addition to the bar downstairs, we also have a summer bar on the roof terrace with a fantastic view over the whole of Berlin. There, in companionable, international company, the cocktails will taste even better. A little tip: you can easily plan your tour of Berlin right there on our roof terrace, with a view of practically all places of interest.
Those who don't enjoy eating out all the time can take advantage of our well-equipped guest kitchen while waiting for their laundry to be done. And those who don't feel like cooking can find a selection of snacks, such as bagels, muffins, and yogurt, at the bar. Ideal for a snack between meals.
The downstairs area of the hotel boasts of several modern public areas. Here you can have free access to the internet on your laptop, retire into a cosy corner with a good book, or pop over to the room next door for a game of pool. If you don't travel with your laptop you can use ours for a small charge.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. Since our dorms never have more than 4 beds, they remain quite homey. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation. All single and twin rooms have an integrated hair dryer.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Roof terrace with summer bar
- Fan Coil room cooling
- Hair dryer for dormitory (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 Euro per person
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Lockers at the reception
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Your booked rooms are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS
special cancellation & payment conditions
0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 21 days prior to arrival.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies.