8.4
Fabulous 3,106 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 3,106 Total Reviews
MEININGER Berlin Central Station Located at Ella-Trebe-Strasse 9, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10557 Ella-Trebe-Strasse 9
84% 3106
52.5240678 13.3682155
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016
7.1

Stayed just the one night passing through. Very accessible to the station, and as mentioned by other reviewers very "hotel-like". Obviously caters for big groups as there were lots of teens /school kids around. 4 Bed Female was quite claustrophobic but as I said, it was just a bed for one night so I can't really comment. Probably wouldn't return for a longer stay in Berlin.

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

very near from train station. reachable within 2 minutes walk. nice staff and nice vibe.

21st Nov 2016

This place has a great location and the staff was very helpful! I wanted to change some details about my reservation when I arrived and the was very accommodating and helped me make the changes I wanted.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
6.9

My stay at Meininger was okay at best. It has an okay location being kinda distant to many of the museums and such downtown. It was also very clean but staff were not as friendly as I wanted ( but i found this about everywhere in germany). Lastly this is not a hostel this is a hotel and has a hotel vibe which was disappointing if you are looking for a hostel this is not your place.

11th Nov 2016
4.3

I didn't think this hostel was great at all! Very bare bones, you have to pay for everything extra...

11th Nov 2016
6.6

Not a very good location for most of the fun stuff in Berlin. If you are looking for a hostel atmosphere, this is not the place to go. Seems like a hotel converted into slightly cramped hostel rooms. More like a transit hostel for people travelling out of Berlin Central than a place to spend too much time in. The bar is well stocked, and drinks are reasonably priced. Would not recommend if you are backpacking/looking to meet people/expect hostel activities. Mostly caters to large groups/tours.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Everything was perfect here! I'd really enjoy everything around this hostel. Nice staff, atmosphere, and good kitchen :D

Dear guest, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. It makes us so happy, that your stay was perfect. Hopefully see you soon again. Kind regards Meininger

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Location is great!

Dear guest, it makes us so happy, that you loved your stay. We hope it won't be your last stay at Meininger. Kind regards Meininger

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2016
8.0

Expensive for what it is, location and cleanliness the best part

Dear guest, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. We hope you loved your stay. Kind regards Meininger

1st Nov 2016
7.7

A little expensive, but it is in a good location. I booked it because I knew I was going to be exhausted after the train, and just wanted to go right across the street and crash. That is exactly what I did. This franchise is good and clean. I felt this place is pretty easy for groups to grab for like high school type events, I'm not sure though. But when I went it was loaded with kids. I think it's because it's by the station and easy for people to herd kids into.