MEININGER Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
But that's not all, not by a long shot. The district Berlin Mitte, equally popular and contains Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt, is just a 5 minute easy stroll away. And those who wish to explore the farther reaches of Berlin will find an U-Bahn-Station on the U2 line right on our doorstep. One of the most important underground lines in Berlin, as it calls at all places of interest the town has to offer: Alexanderplatz, Stadtmitte with Friedrichstrasse and Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdamer Platz, KaDeWe, Olympiastadion etc.
We are very fond of this district. Its unique charm is incorporated in our house. Do what you like, but only if you like! In the fireside lounge, you can put your feet up with a good book after a long day, or enjoy free internet access on your laptop. If you fancy a cool beer and a chat, the chances are you'll find both at the bar. For a match of skills between old or new friends, we offer a pool table, football table, and PlayStation. Or you can also sit out on the terrace in front of the building and just take in the colourful bustle of Prenzlauer Berg.
Here, everybody will find something to their taste, whether in one of the countless restaurants round the corner, or in the Hostel itself. Our guest kitchen is at your disposal to conjure up your favourite dish while our in-house washing machine is doing your washing. Or if you don't feel like cooking, the bar has a selection of sandwiches, muffins, cookies and other snacks. We also have vending machines, of course.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet 5,90 Euro
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Lockers at the reception
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Your booked rooms are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
09.05.2013 - 10.05.2013
17.05.2013 - 19.05.2013
31.05.2013 - 02.06.2013
18.06.2013 - 20.06.2013
27.12.2013 - 02.01.2014
0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 20 days prior to arrival.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.