MEININGER Cologne City Center
We welcome you with an atmosphere of warmth and Rhenish cheer. This starts the moment you check in and will accompany you for a long while. You get a chance to meet a colourful mix of guests in our own bar. So, if you feel like a good chat, go on and grab a glass of Koelsch. Those of a more restless disposition can make use of the football table or the PlayStation. You'll always find a keen opponent. Or if you'd rather have some peace and quiet, you can relax in our lobby, and enjoy free internet access on your laptop.
Can't face Sauerbraten or Himmel un Aed? You're welcome to use our guest kitchen to rustle up something you do fancy. In the meantime, you can leave your washing to our in-house washing machine. Finally, if you don't feel like cooking, just get yourself a snack from the bar.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a tv and telephone. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 EUR
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Lockers at the reception
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
21.08.2013 to 24.08.2013
30.08.2013 to 07.09.2013
04.10.2013 to 07.10.2013
16.10.2013 to 20.10.2013
10.11.2013 to 11.11.2013
19.11.2013 to 22.11.2013
27.12.2013 to 31.12.2013
Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
25.09.2013 to 28.09.2013
05.11.2013 to 07.11.2013
29.11.2013 to 30.11.2013
06.12.2013 to 07.12.2013
13.12.2013 to 14.12.2013
Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FPR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies.