MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe Reviews

Europaallee 64, Frankfurt, Germany

This was my second stay at a Meininger hostel, and I really enjoyed it. I booked a 6 bed female dorm bed, but there were only 3 beds in the room which was great. The ensuite was clean and modern, and the shower had excellent pressure. A towel was also included which was nice. The staff were very helpful, would definitely stay here again.

• 9th Jan 2015

It's a nice hotel. No activities at all.

Everything was quite satisfactory!

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. Very good location, 5min walk to S-bahn station and 10 min to shopping center. But I spent more than 2 hours to wait the room.

Dear guest, we are sorry that you had to wait for your room. Our check-in time is 3 p.m. every check-in before that is on availability of clean rooms. Luckily you still enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in Frankfurt. with hopefully less waiting time for you. Best regards your MEININGER Team

No problem. But far from city centre. Good staff, good room.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Really nice looking and super clean hostel, located a little out of the centre but only a short walk to the train station and your only three stops from the centre. I wouldn't say it's a hostel for a party or to meet other people but it's perfect if you're looking for a clean and comfortable room to explore Frankfurt.

Dear guest, thanks for your time writing this good review of our hotel. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon here in Frankfurt. Best regards your MEININGER Team

I was quite disappointed by how things turned out. I booked for a group dorm and therefore expected how it would be at a hostel. Instead I got a room where I was cramped into a normal hotel room where they managed to squeeze in the 4 of us. Regardless, I'd still recommend because it was clean.

Dear guest, we are sorry that is wasn't like you expected it to be. Nonetheless we are happy that you still recommend us and if you do have any problems just come to the reception and tell us. We are 24/7 there for you. Kind regards your MEININGER Team

this is a hotel. with fresh towel, full kitchen with washing machine n dryer. good wifi through whole place.

Dear guest, thank you for this good review of our 3 star hotel based in Frankfurt. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards your MEININGER Team

More like a hotel than a hostel. Because it was not all booked I rented a bed in a 6 bed dorm but got it all to my self!! that was awsome. Excellent facilities and located very close to a S-train station in Frankfurt Messe... different from the other hostels that are in the red district. I think this is one of the best choices for a short stay in Frankfurt but maybe it is not the best if you are looking for a place with hostel atmosphere to meet other travelers. But definitely recommend!!

Dear guest, thanks for this great review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in Frankfurt. See you next time. Best regards your MEININGER Team

I highly recomment MEININGER/Frankfurt/ Main Messe!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Cyprus

Dear guest, thanks for this great review of our 3 star hotel based in Frankfurt. We hope to see again soon. Best regards your MEININGER Team

Was supposed to stay in a 4 bed female dorm but had the room to myself. It was great! To unwind and relax alone for a few days. Room and place is very clean, people were friendly and is near station so easy to get into town.

Dear guest, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we hope to see you again some day. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

I tend to avoid Mieininger hostels. When I checked in, the staff were extremely rude and unfriendly. The last thing you wan't after a long day of traveling in an odd part of the world. When I checked out, the same thing. Other than that, everything else was fine.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you weren't greeted the way we normally do it. We hope that you come back to us, to prove that we can do better. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Excelent hostel! Definitely I'll estay there again. Excellent location, rooms are awesome (clean, beautiful), the staff is not much friendly and helpful.

• 24th Sep 2014

Dear guest, we are glad to read that you like our hotel and that your stay was good. We hope to see you again soon to prove that our staff can do better than the way you experienced it. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Love these hostels! Very clean and are much like a hotel. They seem to be a little business like so if you are coming to party or for atmosphere, probably not the best idea. Didn't have the breakfast as it seems a bit on the pricey side. Overall this hostel was a great place to stay at!

Dear guest, thanks for your time to write this review, and we hope see you again in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Great place to stay, very friendly staff at the front desk. There are lockers in the rooms which make it easy to keep your belongings safe when out. The facilities were modern and clean. Will definitely be going to more hostels in the Meininger chain.

Dear guest, thanks for this good review and your time writing it. We are glad to hear that you want to come back. We are waiting for you :) Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

It's a hotel, but with a hostel price. Not near the city center, but not far away either. I'd go again, definitely.

Dear guest, we are glad to read that you liked our hotel and want to come back. We hope to see you again soon in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

The room is very clean, with all towels, lockers, wi-f, table, chairs, TVi all sorts of things included in room, it looks like a inn more than a hostel in fact. It is quite recommended for people who look for a room without preparation. Some may think the location is not that convenient, but everything is in walking distance, and it is 5 mins walk from messe station. However, the breakfast cost almost 8 Euro is a bit expensive when your room cost 15 Euro only.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Dear guest, Thank you for your good review of our hotel. We hope to see you again in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Nice, clean place to stay. Room had a nice shower and separate toilet, tv, ac, soundproof widows (as it's beside a train). Staff was awesome and gave directions, recomendations, and helped us in printing stuff. Room was a bit squish between bunks, and the ac didn't work particularly well but I liked the place. Close to train and central station. Lights and plug ins for every bunk. Full size lockers for your stuff- Need a euro deposit but you get it back.

Excellent room and bunks. Very clean and new. Kitchen was dirty but that is probably more a factor due to guests.

Extremely clean, great facilities and bathroom. A little far from the center.