MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe Reviews

Europaallee 64, Frankfurt, Germany

Very good experience, quiet, clean, especially not expensive, worth staying there. The reception is very nice and kindly.

The directions to get to the hostel are not good at all. First go to the central station and get bus 46 until Dubliner Strasse. Thats the right thing to do, and besides the hostel is infront of the bus stop.

I'm satisfied with 2days staying.

Dear guest, thanks so much for such a positive review on our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to welcome you again in Frankfurt or any other MEININGER Hotel. Regards MEININGER Team Frankfurt Convention Center

We stayed in a private double which cost us less than other hostels in a 6 people room. The room was über clean and there was a small tv, the bathroom was awesome and had just enough space, and the staff was really friendly upon check in/out. Highly recommended if you want a cheap break from the dormitories without paying an arm and leg for it.

In general my stay in Meininger Frankfurt was good: very friendly staff, room well furnished, comfortable and clean, nice atmosphere. The only negative part of the experience for me was the Hostel's location. Messe is a new, modern neighborhood in the city, this means there is very few people living in the area and the train station/streets seem very desert. Anyway, I had no security issues happened during my stay there.

I really enjoyed my stay! All the staff were really friendly and helpful when I asked questions about the city. My dorm was clean and the facilities were really great with a hair dryer, tv, wifi and the dorm felt more like a bedroom. I'm quite likely to stay again on my next trip.

• 18th Dec 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comment! Nice to hear, that you enjoyed your stay and made good experiences with our staff and the facilities. We qould be pleased to welcome you here or in another MEININGER again! ;-) Your MEININGER Team

Luckily my friend and I had 4 bed dorm to ourselves which was like our own hotel room. Cleanliness is excellent. Beds comfy. Some staff are wonderful, some average - just depends who you get. Kitchen handy but washing machine and dryer take a long time meaning you have to sit around and wait. A short walk to shopping centre and Messe station.

Dear guest, thank you for your friendly comment. Nice to hear, that you enjoyed your stay and liked our staff! We would be pleased to welcome you here another time. Ki´nd regards, Your MEININGER Team

No bus from train station, need walk for 15 to 20 mins from train station.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Hi the S-Bahn Station Frankfurt Messe is only a 5-Minute-Walk away from our hotel. If you take the S-Bahn from here, you can easily go to the main station or the city centre within 10Minutes. Please always ask our staff for information on public transportation. We are pleased to help you ;-) Your MEININGER-Team Messe

Good for location as I don't mind a short walk from transports like the train station and bus terminal. Given this it was a LONG walk to the centre of the city and that to me a slight tarnish. Otherwise the services were great. I derated 'facilities' as the toilet button was broken and took a couple of days before being repaired. I didn't mind that it might take a couple of days for repairs but that no-one told me prior and it was when I entered the room a room mate informed me... annoying.

• 8th Dec 2013

Hi thank you for honest review. We feel sorry for your waiting time. Please always give us an information on such issues as soon as possible, so that we are able to fix such issues. You are right, that our hotel is not that close to the city centre, but there is also the option to go by public transportation, if you don't like walking that far ;-) Your MEININGER-Team Messe We hope, that you anyway enjoyed your stay and we would be pleased to welcome you soon.

Very new and modern but a bit far from city centre although there is a train stop very close

The location was right near the station and easy to get to. Very quiet hostel which is good after a long flight. No lockers in room but it's ok because it's not a party hotel. Enjoyed my stay and very very clean.

The position is the least satisfying factor, I not at all appreciate the atmosphere around the hotel. Skyscrapers, big shopping malls, big banks, but, NOT A SINGLE PERSON will show up in the neighborhood after 6pm. Don't know why but it just terrified me! I was traveling alone, and when I arrived at 7'o clock or so, nobody can been seen in the around....The next day, the same.. But to be honest, the hotel itself is rather good, good sanitary conditions, good bathrooms...just the position.

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • China

Confusing to get to but once there, I found it rather nice.

The staff was better than excellent. They were friendly and funny and made my stay very pleasant.

Dear A, thank you for your very kind words, we really apreciate it and hope to welcoming you again in our MEININGER Hotel! Your MEININGER Team

I had perfect stay there, stuff was super helpful. I felt completely safe for my belongings in dorm room and it is rare thing You can achieve. Great job!

Dear Janis, thank you for your very kind words, we really apreciate it and hope to welcoming you again in our MEININGER Hotel! Your MEININGER Team

Stayed here for the Frankfurt Marathon. Great value for money!! Very quiet rooms & free Wifi.

Dear Elena, we are really happy about your nive comment and hope you had fun in Frankfurt and during the Marathon. Hope to welcoming you soon again in our MEININGER Hotel! Many greetings Your MEININGER Team