MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe Reviews

Europaallee 64, Frankfurt, Germany

This is a hotel with dorm rooms, it's super clean, shower inside the room and everything. With this price you can't ask for more for a 'hostel'. Close to S bahn station, 15 mins walk to main train station. The only thing is it's hard to meet other travelers here.

Breakfast is overpriced

• 22nd Dec 2015

I've visited different cities in Europe during my short visit, never did i come accross a luxurious hostel such as this one. I was very satisfied about my stay in there, i would definitely recommend it to all people i know if they want to visit Frankfurt. Excellent!

Good, clean hostel. Staff at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Location is not in the strict center, but easily reachable. There's a shopping mall in the vicinity with pretty much everything you need. It does have somewhat of a hotel vibe, even though it has a small common area near the reception, so if you're a solo traveler looking to socialize, there might be better options.

Dear guest, thank you for your positive feedback. Due to the fact that we are located near the convention center, we are a little more like a hotel rathern than a hostel. Hope you like it. We are looking forward to your next stay in our hotel. Your Meininger Hotel Frankfurt Convention Center.

It's located in a business area (near a convention centre) so it's quiet in the evenings. The facilities were clean and the staff were nice. Food places are a short walk. There's also a mall that's about a 5 minute walk so even though it takes one transfer to get to the Hauptbahnof it's well worth it if you're looking for a budget hotel.

Really nice place to stay. There's also a good atmosphere in the common rooms like the kitchen and the restaurant. I'd that is also well located, just a 15 minutes walk from the Frankfurt Main Station.

I booked a single in a women's dorm and was placed in a room with four beds but two of the beds were pushed together into a big bed. Therefore a random women and I ended up sleeping next to each other. Both of us found this very strange and uncomfortable. The bathroom could have been cleaner. This is not a good place to stay if traveling alone. The kitchen and washer/dryer had many issues. The stove and oven kept shorting out so it took some people hours to cook a simple pizza. Nice staff.

• 16th Aug 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your positive feedback. We are looking forward to your next stay in our hotel. Your Meininger Hotel Frankfurt Convention Center.

the facilities are really good and you can do your laundry for free if you have detergent. And they change your towels everyday. The location is little bad but there's kind a good point with it because there is a really big mall near. Any way it was really nice to stay so I want to stay there again if there's any chance!

• 8th Aug 2015