MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe Reviews

Europaallee 64, Frankfurt, Germany

I was quite disappointed by how things turned out. I booked for a group dorm and therefore expected how it would be at a hostel. Instead I got a room where I was cramped into a normal hotel room where they managed to squeeze in the 4 of us. Regardless, I'd still recommend because it was clean.

this is a hotel. with fresh towel, full kitchen with washing machine n dryer. good wifi through whole place.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Because it was not all booked I rented a bed in a 6 bed dorm but got it all to my self!! that was awsome. Excellent facilities and located very close to a S-train station in Frankfurt Messe... different from the other hostels that are in the red district. I think this is one of the best choices for a short stay in Frankfurt but maybe it is not the best if you are looking for a place with hostel atmosphere to meet other travelers. But definitely recommend!!

I highly recomment MEININGER/Frankfurt/ Main Messe!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Cyprus

Dear guest, thanks for this great review of our 3 star hotel based in Frankfurt. We hope to see again soon. Best regards your MEININGER Team

Was supposed to stay in a 4 bed female dorm but had the room to myself. It was great! To unwind and relax alone for a few days. Room and place is very clean, people were friendly and is near station so easy to get into town.

Dear guest, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we hope to see you again some day. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

I tend to avoid Mieininger hostels. When I checked in, the staff were extremely rude and unfriendly. The last thing you wan't after a long day of traveling in an odd part of the world. When I checked out, the same thing. Other than that, everything else was fine.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you weren't greeted the way we normally do it. We hope that you come back to us, to prove that we can do better. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Excelent hostel! Definitely I'll estay there again. Excellent location, rooms are awesome (clean, beautiful), the staff is not much friendly and helpful.

• 24th Sep 2014

Dear guest, we are glad to read that you like our hotel and that your stay was good. We hope to see you again soon to prove that our staff can do better than the way you experienced it. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Love these hostels! Very clean and are much like a hotel. They seem to be a little business like so if you are coming to party or for atmosphere, probably not the best idea. Didn't have the breakfast as it seems a bit on the pricey side. Overall this hostel was a great place to stay at!

Dear guest, thanks for your time to write this review, and we hope see you again in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Great place to stay, very friendly staff at the front desk. There are lockers in the rooms which make it easy to keep your belongings safe when out. The facilities were modern and clean. Will definitely be going to more hostels in the Meininger chain.

Dear guest, thanks for this good review and your time writing it. We are glad to hear that you want to come back. We are waiting for you :) Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

It's a hotel, but with a hostel price. Not near the city center, but not far away either. I'd go again, definitely.

Dear guest, we are glad to read that you liked our hotel and want to come back. We hope to see you again soon in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

The room is very clean, with all towels, lockers, wi-f, table, chairs, TVi all sorts of things included in room, it looks like a inn more than a hostel in fact. It is quite recommended for people who look for a room without preparation. Some may think the location is not that convenient, but everything is in walking distance, and it is 5 mins walk from messe station. However, the breakfast cost almost 8 Euro is a bit expensive when your room cost 15 Euro only.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Dear guest, Thank you for your good review of our hotel. We hope to see you again in Frankfurt. Sincerely, your MEININGER Team

Nice, clean place to stay. Room had a nice shower and separate toilet, tv, ac, soundproof widows (as it's beside a train). Staff was awesome and gave directions, recomendations, and helped us in printing stuff. Room was a bit squish between bunks, and the ac didn't work particularly well but I liked the place. Close to train and central station. Lights and plug ins for every bunk. Full size lockers for your stuff- Need a euro deposit but you get it back.

Excellent room and bunks. Very clean and new. Kitchen was dirty but that is probably more a factor due to guests.

Extremely clean, great facilities and bathroom. A little far from the center.

Do stay here!!!!!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Fantastic venue only a couple of train stops from the city centre. Big shopping centre near by. Really easy to get to and very helpful staff who gave us great recommendations of where to go in the city for food and drinks. Breakfast was also really good. Highly recommended.

Dear guest, thank you so muc for you honest, open-minded and friendly review on our hotel. Indeed, we are only a couple of train stops away from the city centr and the Skyline Plaza mall is just a few minutes by food away and serves pretty much every need. We appreciate it a lot that you took the time to comment online ;) Thank you for the reccommendation. See you again in Frankfurt Your MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt Convention Center Team

Wife I was broken that was terrible because I have to book my ticket

Dear guest, thank you for your friendly and honest feedback. We are sorry about the broken WiFi. Next time ask for our web terminals. Altough they are not free of charge, we can always print something out for you for free ;) Hope to welcome you again some day. Regards Your MEININGER Frankfurt Convention Center Team

Location is this Hostel's weak point. But everything are O.K. Clean Rooms, good Facilities....

it was very good, you gonna be fine :)

• 28th Jun 2014

Great room with ensuite and great value for money. It was like staying in a nice hotel with clean facilities. Most of the staff were lovely but the only real problem I had was one rude staff member, when I accidentally walked through the staff kitchen to the communal area (the doors were open) and this woman shouted at me. Her manner was abrupt and unnecessary and she made me go back through the kitchen, round through the two other doors back to where i had been standing when she shouted at me.

Dear guest, thank you for your nice and friendly rating. We appreciate you taking your time to write a review on our hotel. Due to safety and health regulations guests are indeed not alllowed in the kitchen. Of course our staff member did not have to shout, but as we are very strict on these kind of rules, she probably did not know what else to do. Please always be aware, of "staff-only"-areas. Thank you and best regards Your MEININGER Team Frankfurt Convention Center