MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Fabulous 1045 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1045 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

It was in great location (not too far from city centre or airport) and also the staff spoke good English (: good breakfast for its money and not too loud!

• Australia, Female, 41+
30th Mar 2017

First time staying in a hostel, with my daughter - was pleasantly surprised :)

• Serbia, Female, 31-40
26th Mar 2017

Everything with this Hotel is great, except for the room heating. I was always cold and I couldn't heat my room enough.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
7.1

This hotel is alright for the price. It is safe and very clean, but out room was so warm stuffy I'd be waking through the night suffocating. We'd leave the windows open during the day but the room cleaners would close them. Having the air conditioning on literally the whole night didn't do much either. Aside from that, everyone at the reception seemed a bit grumpy and not very welcoming. It's ok if you need a cheap place for a night or two.

Dear guest, thank you for taking your time to give us a proper feedback. If you do not want to have the windows closed please refer to our reception, they will advise our housekeeping to keep it closed if you want it. If experience any kind of problem with the air condition or anything. Please call the reception to help you with it. If we find that there was indeed a technical problem, we will gladly provide you with a new room. Sincerely your Hotel Meininger Messe

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

It operates like a hotel. The cleanliness of the toilet is comparable to hotels'. A 5-10 mins walk from Messe station, where station is able to reach the central area in less than 15 mins. Share room was small for my 28'' luggage, but luckily had the bed by the window and there was a space to place my luggage there. Could hear the train early in the morning, but I was totally fine with it as it was not that loud till I couldn't sleep. Love my short stay.

Dear guest, thank you for your positive feedback. We are looking forward to your next stay in our hotel. Your Meininger Hotel Frankfurt Convention Center.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
19th Dec 2016

More like a hotel than a hostel in some ways. Incredibly clean and tidy, great facilities. Didn't partake in the breakfast, but the kitchen facilities had all the basics. I left some belongings in my room after check out and the staff were lovely enough to organise sending it back home for me! Would recommend if you're looking for a comfortable, easy stay in Frankfurt.

Dear Guest , thank you for your feedback..very nice to hear;-) Your Meininger Team

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
10th Dec 2016

This hotel is basically new! It was clean, quiet and the staff were helpful. Would stay again.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

Great time. Helpful staff.