MEININGER Hotel Vienna Central Station
For covering greater distances, the Wiener Hauptbahnhof (Vienna Central Station), replacing the former Suedbahnhof, will be at your disposal starting 2012. It's only stone's throw away from us. So you can always enjoy excellent transport connections.
In setting up the house, we spared the rustic oak ambiance and limited ourselves to modern, simple furniture. The house still exudes typical Viennese charm, not least due to our staff, always at your side with help and advice 24 hours a day.
The Hostel boasts of numerous public areas of which you can freely avail yourself. The guest kitchen offers an opportunity to save a bit of cash and cook for yourself, and, in the meantime, you can do your laundry in the in-house washing machine. But don't forget, you really must try Wiener Schnitzel at one point. We don't happen to have this dish on offer, but we do have a great selection of Snacks: sandwiches, muffins, etc. All this is available at our bar, as is a typical Wiener Bier, the Villacher - and international company at no extra cost.
Our game room offers pool, table football, table tennis and PlayStation - whether for an international with the other guests or a friendly amongst your yourselves. The cosier alternative: just put your feet up in our lobby, relax, or chat away with your friends at home at our internet terminals.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or dormitories. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and equipped with a tv and telephone. Shared rooms have , separate showers and toilets. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Free services and offers:
- 24 hours reception
- Lockers at the reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer and radio alarm (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 EUR
- Vienna Card for public night transport incl. reductions
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Tickets for city tours, events etc.
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- For those with cars, we have underground parking
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLER
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
27.12.2013 to 01.01.2014
Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
09.05.2013 to 11.05.2013
17.05.2013 to 19.05.2013
30.05.2013 to 01.06.2013
15.08.2013 to 17.08.2013
12.09.2013 to 14.09.2013
20.09.2013 to 05.10.2013
18.10.2013 to 19.10.2013
25.10.2013 to 26.10.2013
01.11.2013 to 02.11.2013
29.11.2013 to 30.11.2013
06.12.2013 to 07.12.2013
13.12.2013 to 14.12.2013
20.12.2013 to 21.12.2013
Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
Prices includes 10% VAT and 3,2% city tax