MEININGER London Hyde Park

• gb11983
  • England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
6.9

Good stay but not easy to make a cup of tea or eat your own food. Was very busy with schoolchildren from varying ages and places.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

I had book a 2 nights stay in a female dormitory, and when I arrived, the female dormitory was full.. after few minutes, the receltionist proposed me to stay in a smaller room and allow only girls in this room. Overall, it ended well. On a more positive note, the beds are really thick and comfy, the room was really clean, toilet too. Only thing that was a bit negative is that there were no plug to charge my phone, neither a light on the top bed. The location is perfect, in a secure area

17th Apr 2017

Great stay!

14th Apr 2017
8.0

Decent location, nice rooms, overall nice hostel/hotel.

10th Apr 2017
6.6

I booked a bed in the 12 person room because the reviews said this was the nicest and it had been updated (like the pictures) such that each bed had its own light and outlet and shelf. However, when I arrived I was placed in an 8 person room that had not been updated. The bathroom was the smallest bathroom I've ever seen and was not very clean. I had no outlet light or shelf for my bed which was inconvenient. Overall it was not terrible, but I wish I would have stayed in the room I booked.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are happy to read and know that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us! :). Concerning the bathroom, we are sorry that you found it too small for you. We hope that it wasn't a big inconvenient for you and we hope to see you and welcome you again in one of our MEININGER hotels around Europe!! Your MEININGER TEAM :)

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
7.7

The good part is the localization and prettiness of the hostel. There is not even a microwave to make traveler's life easier. The mattress is very uncomfortable. If what matters to you is only the localization, this hostel is a good choice.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to read and know that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us !. We hope to see you and welcome you again in one of our MEININGER hotels around Europe !! Your MEININGER TEAM :)

7th Apr 2017

I had a great stay at Meininger Hostel in London. The staff was really nice, specially Lisa at the front desk. Great girl and helpful! I would definetly come back! Thanks!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback!! :) Especially the one concerning the team  We are happy to read and know that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us ! :). We hope to see you and welcome you again in one of our MEININGER hotels around Europe!! Your MEININGER TEAM :)

5th Apr 2017

Location made it so easy for me to get almost anywhere in the city. Bike rental station right out front. Hyde park a few minutes walk was unbelievable. The night life was dull and the average age was 16. Staff was great and the place was clean. Just don't stay on the 6th floor. Isn't remodeled like the rest of the floors.

3rd Apr 2017
4.0

Only the 12 bed ensuite rooms are good and as per the pictures shown! The 4 & 8 bed ensuite dorms are cramped and have horrible toilets/bath. The toilets smell! Even if u book the 12 bed ensuite, there is no guarantee u will get that since they very often allot u the 4 or 8 bed dorm as per their convenience. If u have booked for a continuous week, they at times have u check-out at 10 am and check-in at 3 pm to a different room, stupidity. Many lockers are broken and can't be locked. No kitchen.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017
5.4

we stay 3days, 1st day give us 12 beds room, but another 2 days give us another room that room very small and the toilet also small, we can also hear about voice of vehicle from street. I cant sleep all the.nighr