MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

Beds were clean and comfy. Bathrooms were awful. Only stayed one night and so i skipped to shower. Definitely a lack of outlets in the room. Luggage storage was free the day I was leaving, which was really great. Staff was very nice, just wish they were a little more informative about my stay in London, since a lot of us are just traveling through. Oh, absolutely loved the location. I'd probably come back if I get a single room.

Hey, thank you for the review :) We looking forward to welcome you again here in London. Lovely greetings, your MEININGER Team

The staff was excellent! Anna at the front desk was extremely helpful! The locations was good with food and several museums within walking distance. The only two drawbacks that I encountered were the guest type and the bathrooms. The hostel seemed to be hosting some school trips when I was there so the typical hostel crowd was absent. The bathrooms were ok in general but the toilets seemed not to work a lot. Overall, I would recommend it.

• 23rd Sep 2014

The bathrooms were pretty cramped. Other then that the location to everything is awesome.

Hey Hey, thank you for the comment. We are really sorry you did not like our bathrooms :( nevertheless you enjoyed the location :) Kind regards, your MEININGER Team

smooth check-in, very clean room,efficient and friendly staff. recoended

thanks for the great feedback, we hope to see you again :)

Modern and well located. Very friendly staff.

Hi there, Many thanks for your comment after your recent stay! We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be passing along your feedback to the team here in London. We hope we see you again soon! Your Meininger team in London.

It is good, the only thing we didn't like was that the bathroom is very very small, but everything else was perfect.

hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay! we're planning a big bathroom refurbishment so next time you come and stay with us you can expect a brand new bathroom :)

I loved my stay here!!! Great price for a lovely hostel that is very central and easy to get to and from everywhere.

Hi there, Thank you for your awesome review! It's nice to hear you had a terrific stay with us. We hope to see you again in London really soon. Your Meininger team in London.

The room was very clean - a lot more than I expected - and the beds were comfortable, room was a good temperature. The shower was a bit tiny but about what you'd expect from a Hostel in London, where space is a premium. The staff was 2 girls & both were helpful, although 1 was a bit of a grouch. The only downside is that there really wasn't a social atmosphere at all. There were couches on the main floor for relaxing. But we didn't really meet anyone there. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

• 12th Sep 2014

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here! We would be delighted to see you again anytime, and thank you for choosing Meininger London. Your Meininger team in London

Boring location, gross bathrooms, zero atmosphere.

hi there, we are sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as expected, Our location is very convenient to get around, but if you are looking for party and bars probably not the best area. we hope you had a good time in London anyway.

Clean beds and good location. Friendly helpful staff. Perfect place to stay for one or two nights if you just need a place to sleep whilst you explore London!

Hi there, thanks for your review, we hope to welcome you again in one of our MEININGER's all over Europe!

Enjoyed my stay. Was comfortable and close to the metro. Bathroom is small but expected for a hostel. Would definantly stay there again. Only negative was often the receptionist would seem grumpy.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay here at Meininger London. We are sorry to hear that you felt our staff were not welcoming as you would have expected. We'll pass on all your comment to the team here. We look forward to welcoming you back again! Your Meininger team in London

It's as clean as a hostel with so many people can be. I liked it to stay there. The staff was very nice and the Lounge is great.

• 6th Sep 2014

Hi there, Thank you so much for your comment after your recent stay here in London. We are really thrilled to hear you had a fabulous stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon! Your Meininger team in London

One of the best hostels in London-Town

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your Meininger experience in London! We're super thrilled to hear from you we're one the best hostel in London. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Your Meininger team in London

Freshly ironed sheets, a comfortable bed, easy-to-use showering facilities and friendly staff. Many thanks.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Wales

Hi there, Many thanks for your recent review after your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback from our customers, and we really want to thank you for taking the time to highight your thoughts. We hope to see you again at Meininger London in the future. Best wishes, Your Meininger team in London.

Staff was perfectly accommodating, room was what you'd expect from a hostel. I had a fine time there and look forward to my next visit. Many thanks.

• 26th Aug 2014

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Meininger London Hyde Park to stay. We look forward to welcoming you again soon :) Your Meininger Team

Staff no very friendly. You could pay for a breakfast buffet. Good located in London and good value for money.

Expensive hostel and expensive breakfast. Staffs are good and location is really convenient. A small microwave so no chance to cook anything.

hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a feedback. Unfortunately we don't have a guest kitchen, but there are lots of amazing places nearby to eat out. The prices are always depending on availability so unfortunately can be quite high at busy times. We hope to see you again at one of our MEININGER's around Europe!

This is my second stay. I came back for the good value for money, excellent location, cleanliness and staff. Atmosphere, not so much. The lobby could do with a makeover. The light is cold, and the sofa area is not particularly cosy, especially with the tv set on football matches etc. The rooms could do with bed lamps and would be cosier with a bit more space btw beds, like taking out a few. The mattress was a bit saggy. On the plus side: excellent staff, excellent customer service!!

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're planning some major refurbishments in the next couple of years which inlcude the lobby and the bedrooms. Our aim is to make it an even more comfortable place to stay. Many thanks about the feedback about the staff - the team really appreciates it :) We hope to see you again!

I liked Meininger a lot. I had already stayed with them in Brussels. Hostel is beautiful, big, lots of spots to be comfortable, free wi fi, really nice staff. The only problem is that they don't serve breakfast, and that's Ok for me, but I think htey could serve a basic breakfast and then charge for the full continental, like they already do. Besides that, the hostel is just perfect, they clean the rooms everyday, and is very secure (i left my laptop, phone and stuff unattended many of times).

Hello, Thanks for your positive feedback. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt safe. We pay a great deal of attention to the safety of our guests and their goods. We do serve breakfast from 6.30-10.30, it's only £5.90 for an all you can eat buffet, you should try it next time you're here :) Your Meininger Team

Great location. The breakfast was good, reasonable price.

Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again in the future :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4