MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

1905 Total Reviews

Looks more like an hospital rather than a hostel: a lot of old people, or wheel chairs, not really fun...

The hostel is great! I'd recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great location and clean rooms! The wi-fi is not the best, but this shouldn't be a problem! Lots of restaurants near by and Hide Park is also close!

Hi , Thank you very much for your review after your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you had a great stay here at Meininger London. Hope to welcome you back to London again very soon! Cheers, Your Meininger team in London.

Very clean, tidy hostel. Very good enviroment and location. I would come back and I absolutely recommend this hostel even with children.

Hi there! Thank you very much for your lovely comment after your recent stay. It is nice to hear you had a terrific stay with us! We look forward to seeing you back again here at Meininger London. Best wishes, Your Meininger team in London.

Fantastic stay! Great location and helpful staff.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Hello there! Thank you very much for your comment after your recent stay at Meininger London. We are very delighted to hear you had a fabulous stay with us. We hope to see you again here in London. Best wishes, Your Meininger team in London.

absolutely the cleanest hostel I've been in within the London area, with a great location too. the atmosphere is more like a straightforward hotel then your normal hostel. no kitchen however. I ended up extending my stay here because it was so nice. some of the staff weren't all that friendly though.

Very clean and organized hostel. I totally indicate this hostel if you are coming with your family. If you are looking for a party place, this might not be the best place for you. Staff were great! karen and Julien were particulary helpful! The only two changes I would change: the bathroom size and the price of breakfast. It could be included in the total price somehow.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay, and appreciated the service given by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in London. Your Meininger team in London.

It was perfect for what I needed which was cheap accommodation for the weekend while attending a course. I stayed in the 8 room dorm which was fine (respectful, friendly girls) although the ensuite bathroom leaves a bit to be desired as the floor got soaked after a shower leaving it a bit yucky for the next one to use it. Luckily it was cleaned each day. The aircon unit was so noisy that we had to keep the windows open meaning that there was a lot of traffic noise - but heh, it is London.

• 26th Sep 2014

Beds were clean and comfy. Bathrooms were awful. Only stayed one night and so i skipped to shower. Definitely a lack of outlets in the room. Luggage storage was free the day I was leaving, which was really great. Staff was very nice, just wish they were a little more informative about my stay in London, since a lot of us are just traveling through. Oh, absolutely loved the location. I'd probably come back if I get a single room.

Hey, thank you for the review :) We looking forward to welcome you again here in London. Lovely greetings, your MEININGER Team

The staff was excellent! Anna at the front desk was extremely helpful! The locations was good with food and several museums within walking distance. The only two drawbacks that I encountered were the guest type and the bathrooms. The hostel seemed to be hosting some school trips when I was there so the typical hostel crowd was absent. The bathrooms were ok in general but the toilets seemed not to work a lot. Overall, I would recommend it.

The bathrooms were pretty cramped. Other then that the location to everything is awesome.

Hey Hey, thank you for the comment. We are really sorry you did not like our bathrooms :( nevertheless you enjoyed the location :) Kind regards, your MEININGER Team

smooth check-in, very clean room,efficient and friendly staff. recoended

thanks for the great feedback, we hope to see you again :)

Modern and well located. Very friendly staff.

Hi there, Many thanks for your comment after your recent stay! We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be passing along your feedback to the team here in London. We hope we see you again soon! Your Meininger team in London.

It is good, the only thing we didn't like was that the bathroom is very very small, but everything else was perfect.

hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay! we're planning a big bathroom refurbishment so next time you come and stay with us you can expect a brand new bathroom :)

I loved my stay here!!! Great price for a lovely hostel that is very central and easy to get to and from everywhere.

Hi there, Thank you for your awesome review! It's nice to hear you had a terrific stay with us. We hope to see you again in London really soon. Your Meininger team in London.

The room was very clean - a lot more than I expected - and the beds were comfortable, room was a good temperature. The shower was a bit tiny but about what you'd expect from a Hostel in London, where space is a premium. The staff was 2 girls & both were helpful, although 1 was a bit of a grouch. The only downside is that there really wasn't a social atmosphere at all. There were couches on the main floor for relaxing. But we didn't really meet anyone there. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

• 12th Sep 2014

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here! We would be delighted to see you again anytime, and thank you for choosing Meininger London. Your Meininger team in London

Boring location, gross bathrooms, zero atmosphere.

hi there, we are sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as expected, Our location is very convenient to get around, but if you are looking for party and bars probably not the best area. we hope you had a good time in London anyway.

Clean beds and good location. Friendly helpful staff. Perfect place to stay for one or two nights if you just need a place to sleep whilst you explore London!

Hi there, thanks for your review, we hope to welcome you again in one of our MEININGER's all over Europe!

Enjoyed my stay. Was comfortable and close to the metro. Bathroom is small but expected for a hostel. Would definantly stay there again. Only negative was often the receptionist would seem grumpy.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay here at Meininger London. We are sorry to hear that you felt our staff were not welcoming as you would have expected. We'll pass on all your comment to the team here. We look forward to welcoming you back again! Your Meininger team in London

It's as clean as a hostel with so many people can be. I liked it to stay there. The staff was very nice and the Lounge is great.

• 6th Sep 2014

Hi there, Thank you so much for your comment after your recent stay here in London. We are really thrilled to hear you had a fabulous stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon! Your Meininger team in London

One of the best hostels in London-Town

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your Meininger experience in London! We're super thrilled to hear from you we're one the best hostel in London. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Your Meininger team in London

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4