8.5
Fabulous 2,575 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,575 Total Reviews
MEININGER London Hyde Park Located at at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London.
England
London SW7 5JS at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate
85% 2575
51.4953853 -0.1796007
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The hostel was amazing for the price. Clean facilities, a friendly staff, a central location and a comfortable bed. Not sure what else you can ask for.

• England, Male, 41+
23rd Jul 2016

Had a lovely 2 night stay last weekend, We were pleased with the whole experience. It was well equiped with everything we needed, the beds were really nice and comfortable. The room was spotless. The bathroom was superb very modern. My only negarmtive comment would be a seperate toilet to shower. A bit of a queue in a morning. All in all we highly reccomend this Hotel/hostel and would definatley cime back. Thank you

• South Korea, Female, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

Clean and good living room

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
4.0

The room I was put it looked nothing like the photos on their website. Showers were filthy; room was unbearably small and hot with no fan, wifi didn't work. Also there were screaming children playing outside of my room making relaxing & napping after a long flight impossible, which the guy at the front desk said was normal. I ended up leaving and paying for accomodation somewhere else. I was not issued a refund for any if the 4 nights I was booked in for. Very disappointed and skeptical.

16th Jul 2016

I have nothing negative to say about this hostel, it was great. Clean, great staff, big common area, nice beds, great location, the bathroom was perfect. The only bad thing that happened there was because of another guest in my room! Everything else was perfect.

• csillaborian
  • Hungary, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

I was absolutely satisfied with my stay. The location was more than perfect, easy to find, very clean and lovely neighbourhood, close to the tube, Hyde Park, the Nature Science Museum, shops, cafés, bakeries.... everything you want basically. The staff was very kind and helpful, always smiling and polite. The room was great, the bed was super comfortable and clean, I slept very well. I liked the shower&toilet units you could lock up to yourself and the bar area in the lobby is also pretty cool.

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Quite a good hostel with an excellent location, a little bit more on the expensive side, especially breakfast, but overall a good and clean hostel.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

Fantastic location, nice rooms, clean bathrooms.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016
5.7

Good spot on the tube line. Paid for twin private, got a 4 bed dorm - extra beds that we didn't need and a bathroom the size of an aeroplane cubicle - not at all worth £150 for a night!!!!! The shower had no pressure and was almost impossible to turn off. The staff treated us like children, telling us not to have a friend up in the room as we stopped back there during the day to drop things in the "hotel room" that we booked. Would not stay again. Pros do not outweigh cons.

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
30th Jun 2016
6.9

No era para nada lo que esperaba, es un kinder ese lugar, todo el dia esta lleno de niños y hay clases o salones en el hostal entonces entran y salen, y tienen clases de canto, y de baile, y de todo! Las instalaciones se ven un poco sucias y viejas. La ubicacion es buena, pero de ahi en fuera no me gusto nada mas, esperaba otra cosa. Cancele mi estancia en berlin con la misma cadena, me he quedado en varios hostales alrededor de europa super bien y ninguno asi, cero me gusto