MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

Hostel was right opposite the natural history museum which was cool! Easy to locate from nearby tube stations and easy to walk to earls court from here. Would stay here again. Very clean and quiet.

Hello there, Thank you very much for leaving a comment after your stay at Meininger London. It is always nice to hear from our guests after their departures, and we are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your nice feedback regarding the cleanliness and the location. We also would like to thank you for choosing Meininger and we hope we will see you again in the future. Your Meininger team in London.

MORE SHOWERS AND TOILETS IN THE FLOORS

Hi there, Thank you very much for dropping a line after your recent stay in London. We are glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you found, there were not enough showers and toilets in the building. We have public toilets in our basement, ground floor and 1st floor. Thank you for choosing Meininger, and we hope to see you again! Your Meininger team in London.

There were 4 German men drinking in the bedroom and it was policy to not bring alcohol in the rooms. The other guests were messy. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom was tiny and barely any place to shower. Many guests were out late and were loud at 3:00 in the morning.

More like a hotel than a hostel. It felt very sterile. I would recommend another hostel for a more "backpacking" experience for sure. Great location though and no real problems besides the atmosphere.

The male staff on duty on that evening was very coureous. I wanted an urgent print out of a letter. And he gave it to me in no time.

• 5th May 2015
  • India

enjoyed my stay greatly will return again my next time through london.

Hello! Thank you so much for your awesome review after your stay at Meininger! It's great to hear you had a terrific stay with us, and we would also love to welcome you back during your next visit in London. Thanks again for the positive feedback! Your Meininger team in London.

Nice hostel, great location for museums but not too many fod locations nearby.

a beautiful and clean hostel with friendly staff right in the heart of Kensington

Nice and friendly staff.very clean ! Only the toilet was bigger, it would be perfect

I had a wonderful time here in London. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were kept very clean and well stocked with the necessities. I met some very amazing people whom I can now call long friends. Thanks to the staff at Meinenger's, I will always look for one on my travels. Thanks again, Shaun Verespej USA

I was in a small room with four beds, and they added another bed and it was really really crowded.

not a place for younger people in my mind

• 15th Apr 2015

I enjoyed my stay a lot! The staff is very friendly and approachable. They help you out and explain everything that you might be confused with!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Romania

Hi there, Thank you so much for your lovely review after your recent stay! It's always great to get positive feedback about our staff, and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in 2015! Your Meininger team in London.

- WiFi connection works very well everywhere excepts on the toilets. - Atmosphere in the rooms are quite. - They need to improve the showers because many of them are out of service. - Has no kitchen. Only a microwave and a toaster. - The Lobby Computer is not free. You have to pay for use it. - Breakfast price is around £6.50. - Prices of the beers are expensive (£3.50). You can get two for this price in Waitrose or Tesco supermarkets.

We are a group of friends and we stayed in one of the private room. The room was nice and we had lots fun! Great value for money!

Hi there, Thank you very much for your awesome review! It's great to hear you had so much fun with us. We would love to welcome you back again in 2015! Take care, Your Meininger team in London.

A great place to stay for the price, close to Museums and the City. I found the staff were friendly and helpful, good range of food for breakfast and very clean rooms. Thanks for a great stay.

Hello there, Thank you so much for your awesome review after your stay at Meininger London! We are delighted to hear we could meet your expectations and that you found the staff was really friendly. Thank you very much for all the positive feedback and for choosing Meininger. We hope to see you again very soon! Your team in London

I enjoyed staying at this hostel but the lack of kitchen was difficult as it's an expensive area and having to eat out became a hassle. The bathrooms in the rooms are tiny and I also found the staff to be rude and unhelpful. I stayed here for a week and would only stay here again if it was a short stay for a weekend as a base as the location is top notch and so close to Hyde Park and 2 stations

Very Pleasant

Hi there, Thank you very much for taking the time to drop a line after your stay with us! We are delighted to hear that we could meet your expectations. Hope to see you again and thanks again for the good feedback! Your Meininger team in London.

My friend and I went to this hostel after a bad experience at another hostel and loved it. The staff was nice the rooms were clean and spacious. The lounge area was nice and the atmosphere was friendly. It's location is good, only about a 7 minute walk to the tube.

If you are looking for a hostel in London, I would strongly recommend this one for girl. This was because I meet some girls really nice in this hostel and they have a lap top/ iPad locker in the downstair. I didn't use the luggage room so I can't comment on it. Overall, the hostel has a best location and the safety is good

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4