MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

I enjoyed my stay a lot! The staff is very friendly and approachable. They help you out and explain everything that you might be confused with!

Hi there, Thank you so much for your lovely review after your recent stay! It's always great to get positive feedback about our staff, and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in 2015! Your Meininger team in London.

- WiFi connection works very well everywhere excepts on the toilets. - Atmosphere in the rooms are quite. - They need to improve the showers because many of them are out of service. - Has no kitchen. Only a microwave and a toaster. - The Lobby Computer is not free. You have to pay for use it. - Breakfast price is around £6.50. - Prices of the beers are expensive (£3.50). You can get two for this price in Waitrose or Tesco supermarkets.

We are a group of friends and we stayed in one of the private room. The room was nice and we had lots fun! Great value for money!

Hi there, Thank you very much for your awesome review! It's great to hear you had so much fun with us. We would love to welcome you back again in 2015! Take care, Your Meininger team in London.

A great place to stay for the price, close to Museums and the City. I found the staff were friendly and helpful, good range of food for breakfast and very clean rooms. Thanks for a great stay.

Hello there, Thank you so much for your awesome review after your stay at Meininger London! We are delighted to hear we could meet your expectations and that you found the staff was really friendly. Thank you very much for all the positive feedback and for choosing Meininger. We hope to see you again very soon! Your team in London

I enjoyed staying at this hostel but the lack of kitchen was difficult as it's an expensive area and having to eat out became a hassle. The bathrooms in the rooms are tiny and I also found the staff to be rude and unhelpful. I stayed here for a week and would only stay here again if it was a short stay for a weekend as a base as the location is top notch and so close to Hyde Park and 2 stations

Very Pleasant

Hi there, Thank you very much for taking the time to drop a line after your stay with us! We are delighted to hear that we could meet your expectations. Hope to see you again and thanks again for the good feedback! Your Meininger team in London.

My friend and I went to this hostel after a bad experience at another hostel and loved it. The staff was nice the rooms were clean and spacious. The lounge area was nice and the atmosphere was friendly. It's location is good, only about a 7 minute walk to the tube.

Hello there, Thank you so much for your lovely review after your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our company, and we hope to see you again very soon! Your Meininger team in London.

If you are looking for a hostel in London, I would strongly recommend this one for girl. This was because I meet some girls really nice in this hostel and they have a lap top/ iPad locker in the downstair. I didn't use the luggage room so I can't comment on it. Overall, the hostel has a best location and the safety is good

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts after your stay at Meininger London. We are delighted to read your comment, and to hear that we could meet your expectations. We hope we'll have the chance to welcome you back in the future. Thanks for recommending us! Your Meininger team in London.

The location of this hotel/hostel hybrid is the best thing about it. I was supposed to be in a mixed room, but 2 out of my 3 nights I was with all guys - kind of uncomfortable. Some of the staff were helpful, others not so much. It's a weird set up, as the first few floors are not a part of the hotel/hostel. I would not recommend this place for a solo traveler. The bathrrom in the room was SO small, and I had to wait for 3 other people before I could shower in the morning. Not the biggest fan.

Hello there! Thank you very much for leaving a comment after your recent stay. We are sorry to hear we couldn't meet your expectations. As you mentioned, we also have conference rooms in our building. We provide female dormitory for the people who are not feeling comfortable sharing it with men. We are going through a major refurbishment of our bathrooms, as you might understand, this is taking quite some time to get it all done. Best regards, Your Meininger team in London.

Lovely hostel in a beautiful position. Two underground-stops around the corner, 24h service, pool and table soccer in the reception, free wifi, baths always clean and the breakfast was really good. Best accomodation in London if you are young or you are to stay a few days in my opinion.

• 28th Mar 2015

Great location, near to several major attractions (Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Natural History Museum), good value for money and very clean and well equipped. Would definitely stay there again.

Hello there, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts after your recent stay. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you loved the location! We would love to welcome you back very soon! Your Meininger team in London.

Room was abit small for 6 beds.

This was my second time staying in this hostel. I liked it better the first time though. This time I stayed in a basic room which means I had to share bathroom and toilets with the rest of the floor. Even though the staff cleaned it everyday the other guests weren't very considerate. The location is amazing and I always feel very secure here. Both the bedrooms and the common room are great. It can be a bit pricey but it is worth to pay a bit more to have such a pleasant stay!

Hello there! Thank you for your great review after your second stay at Meininger London. We are thrilled to hear that again you had a good stay with us. We hope to welcome you a third time very soon! Your Meininger team in London.

Another meininger hostel that i was disapointed! The bathroom was the size of a airplane bathroom! The wifi did not reach the rooms, so i went to the lobby to use it! I was at the sofa, and there was a drunk girl from the hostel that was sleeping in the sofa in front of me! The reception lady was yelling to her saying that she could not sleep there and as the girl did not have the condition to get up, she called the police to kick the girl out of the hotel! The only good thing was the location!

At the age of 72 I did have some apprehension about sharing a dorm but in fact staff were helpful and enabled me to find my way to various locations. I felt totally at ease secure and above all this Hostel is clean and well run.

Hello there, Thank you very much for your great review after your stay at Meininger London. We are so glad to hear that we could meet your expectations, and that you found the staff helpful. We would be more than happy to welcome you back again in 2015! Your Meininger team in London.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »