MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

Excellent facilities and location. Very friendly staff.

Thank you and come back soon!!!

There was poor ventilation in the rooms - the bathroom stunk of sewage from the shower; the water from the shower head had little pressure and was a trickle. The staff was nice, the location was great... but rooms could use some improvement. I've stayed in other Meiningers before, and I was a bit disappointed with my stay in London.

Dear guest! Thank you for your review. As we are in an ongoing refurbishment process we'll have new facilities soon. It's great to hear that you've stayed more often with us and we hope to welcome you back in one of our hotels all over Europe soon. Best regards Your MEININGER Team

Overall rating it's good. Good price, a bit far away, but well connected by Underground.

Dear guest! Thank you for that good review. As we're are locate in walking distance to the main sights of London I would consider that we're very central. We'd be happy to welcome you back at MEININGER soon.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Incredibly clean for a hostel and really friendly and helpful staff.

• 18th Sep 2015

Thanks a lot. We're super happy to receive a review like this. Visit our other hotels all over Europe too. You'll love it

I absolutely loved it. Rooms are very clean. Service is great. Location couldn't be better. And I also liked the big choice of food when it comes to breakfast :)

Dear Guest, Thanks so much for the lovely Review! we are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to welcome you back again soon! best regards, Your Meininger Team.

Really enjoyed my night here. Very clean, amazing location, great price, helpful staff and a very cheap bar. There's not much atmosphere, so potentially not the best place to stay if you're looking to make friends, but for my one night there it was perfect. Will definitely stay again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park! it could be that on the moment that you were at the hotel we had alot of groups and less backpackers, we are very glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and would love to welcome you back again soon! kind regards, Your Meininger Team!

Some shared bathroom/shower facilities are missing on each floor. One tiny bathroom for 8 people is just not enough. Also, you can't let people change rooms and leave them with no room in the meantime. I paid money to have a room 24/7, so I paid money for getting NOTHING for those 4 hours. Not the greatest feeling to be honest. And although I liked the hostel in genereal, this will make me stay away from returning for sure.

Reminds me more of a hotel then a hostel, hard to meet people. Great beds, enjoyed my time. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating! Enjoyed my stay very much!

We had a great time there. Staff was super friendly and helped with everything. It was clean and secure. We stayed in a 12 bed dorm mixed ensuite and were surprised that there were two very well equipped bathrooms in our room. The location is also great! We already recommended it to some friends because this was seriously one of the best hostels we have stayed at so far.

• 5th Sep 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park and for your great review! we are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we would love to welcome you back soon in our hotel or in any of our other hotels! Best Regards, Your Meininger Team.

Very clean, that's usually what matters to me in hostels. The big area downstairs was nice to sit in, everything seemed like it was new, there are power outlets beside every single bed, everything was so convenient, I wish I booked my whole stay here

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park and your lovely review! we are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would love to welcome you back in our hotel. Best Regards, Your Meininger Team!

Amazing service. The front desk concierge workers were extremely helpful. My room was great quality and my bathroom was very clean. Overall, great experience and incredible value for the money.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your lovely review! we really appreciate that you took the time for this. hopefully we can welcome you back soon for another stay. kind regards, Your Meininger Team.

Nice hostel. Only a kitchen is missing!

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park! we appreciate that you took the time for your review. we would be very happy to welcome you back in our hotel/hostel to exceed your expectations from the last time. best regards, Your Meininger Team.

Great place,vibrant and courteous staff,clean rooms ,great location ...I will be back!!!

Great location, within walking distance of basically everything. Also short walk to the train station. However, it seems to always be home to big groups of loud kids who bombarded the lobby area. It also advertised "free wifi throughout" however, we couldn't get a connection past the 2nd floor. (We stayed on the 6th). The staff was helpful, but a couple of them had a bad attitude. There was construction going on but no clear direction on which areas were "off limits". Got told by const' worker.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and we realy appreciate the feedback, as for the wifi, this has been updated last week and we are still working on it to make it better in the future, i think in the period you were here there were alot of groups, we apologise for any inconveniences. Best Regards, Your Meininger Team!

bitchy staff. no kitchen. and £7 for breakfast? the location is great but it seems very overpriced. we had to get a new key for our room almost every day as it always quit working. and the staff who work at the attached conference room are extremely rude to hostel guests. toilets were always plugged. not sure I'd recommend

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park! we apologise for any inconveniences and with the clogged toilets it should not happen that often so that will be something we will look into also with our colleagues from the conference rooms we will communicate about this, we apreciate it very much that you took the time for the review. Best Regards, Your Meininger Team.

Customer service is terrible and site has glitches. Ended up having to pay for a full extra night due to a problem with the booking website. When asking for a refund was responded to rudely and was not offered any compensation. A nice hostel but will never be booking with this company again.

• 14th Aug 2015

Dear Guest, thanks for you review and feedback. this is something we will look into because these are quite important things you share with us. we still hope you have enjoyed your stay with us and would really like to welcome you back again to exceed your expectations! all the best, Your Meininger Team.

This was a nice hostel in a great location. Staff were really helpful with everything. Only downside was one of the showers in our room, the drain wouldn't drain properly so if you had a shower for more than 3mins then the shower would potentially over flow and this wasn't fixed after I had reported it. Other than that it was great

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel Hyde Park and for your review. we apologize for the inconvenience with the shower. we hope to welcome you soon back in our hotel and exceed your previous stay! Your Meininger team.

Great location due to the nearby tube stations (Gloucester & South Kensington), friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving a lovely review! we hope to welcome you back soon in our hotel. kind regards, Your Meininger team.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »