MEININGER London Hyde Park Reviews

at Baden Powell House, 65-67 Queen's Gate, London, England

I did have a slight hiccup when I was here this time round with my booking, however I e-mailed head office in Germany whom sorted it out very nicely for me (and promptly). Since the problem has been sorted out , I don't want to bad-mouth anyone! Still a good hostel, clean, good location , great value for money especially when you can get the room below £15...

Hey, we aplogize again for the inconveniences with your booking!!! But still thanks for the honest comment :) Kind regards, Your M team

The bus stop outside can get you to Oxford St in about 15min in good traffic, very pleasant area with nice staff. Rooms are spacious and clean (one of the cleanest hostels in my opinion). The bathrooms are small but spacious shower. Wifi in the rooms is a good plus and the rooms are bright. When you can get this hostel 'cheap' it's very good value for money. I was happy with my stay here...

Hey, wow thanks you so much for the review and the high ranking. See you soon, your M team

Near enough to the city(it is in the bike sharing area so very in the heart), very cheap and a place to put your luggage in. Good for the price :)

Hey, thanks for the review! True - almost everything is walkable from our hotel :) Join us on Facebook, your M team

My third time staying at this hostel. The price and location are simply the best in London. For solo travelers it's not really the best hostel to meet people though.

Hey hey, waiting for the 4th time to welcome you here :) Your M team