MIR Hostel Reviews

Nevsky Avenue, 16, St Petersburg, Russia

Super nice place. Loved it.

싸고 조식도 주고 타월도 줍니다.

Worst hostel ever!!! Noone answered to my email, sms, fb msg.. Room was smelly - some chemicals or sth like that.. Trace of blood on linen, I believe caused by bed bugs.. Washing machines in the hall in front of the rooms were working all the time, making terrible noise.. No hot water in bathroom.. Stuff should be able to make some more recomendations about sights.. Location is only positive thing, but I have to mention that there is no any sign of the place, at least not visible..

Lovely hostel, very friendly and welcoming and it felt homely and relaxed. Plenty of space to put my stuff, comfy bed and a good nights sleep. So all good really. Shower did take quite a long time to drain but to be fair I didn't remember to report it so hostel did not have chance to fix it.

Amazing staff and location!!!! Very very happy with this hostel, highly recommended for anyone coming to visit

Amazing staff that was very friendly :)

• 27th Oct 2014

Some kind of drying rack in the bedroom for hanging towels on would be good. Otherwise, very good accommodation.

The place is amazing and centrally located. The only downside is that there are not enough toilets/showers for all the guests. So you need to wait some time in the morning.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This is a perfect hostel to stay in St. Peterburg! The location is nice, just within 10 minutes' walking distance to the Hermitage Museum and the Neva river. Downstairs there is a bank where you can exchange money. The staff are nice. Besides, the breakfast is nice to. The last day I left, I need to have an early breakfast and then check out. The girl was so nice that she agreed to offer me an early entire breakfast. Highly recommened~

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

You can't go wrong here. Atmosphere always gets created by other people and although I met some it wasn't exceptional. Great location and facilities are pretty okay.

This is a duplex hostel. I love the lower storey so I don't need to carry the heavy luggage upstairs. It offers large living room with big lcd screen for TV or DVD etc. Staffs are super friendly and helpful. Best is its perfect location on Nevsky street.

Friendly, spacious hostel with a nice atmosphere.

Located a the very heart of St Petersburg. Very helpful staff and a simple but very welcome breakfast. Definitely recommend it. Be aware that it is located on a 5th floor (no lifts) and they they just accept cash (no cards) which is something they must state somewhere.

It was such a cozy place. Clean and close to every touristic places. Staff were also helpful. They were always trying to help you in a way. If I go to St. Petersburg again, I will definetely stay in MIR Hostel again.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

My stay at MIR Hostel was very pleasant. I stayed at 10 bed female dorm. The room is big enough (not like a cage that I saw at other hostels) and has safety lockers which you can use for free - that is great. Girls at the reception are fast, friendly and very helpful. I think this hostel deserves a good rating!

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I stayed very well at MIR. Everything is perfect, location, breakfast, staff. Recommended!

The best hostel in Beijing!

The location is great and the building where the hostel is located is lovely with a beautiful big staircase. The room was nice and spacious and the hostel was nice and quiet in the evenings so easy to get a good sleep. Staff were friendly and helpful. I also like that people have to take their shoes off before going into the common room and bedrooms, it makes for a much cleaner hostel.

As a young traveler I am looking for something on a budget as well as comfortable and clean. Mir was my favorite hostel i have stayed at and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 18th Aug 2014

Will definitely stay there again! The staff were hospitable and very helpful. As a solo traveller, it is a comfortable place to stay and is convenient to get around the city.

• 13th Aug 2014