MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

Nice place but not much atmosphere re due to the rainy season. Great breakfast. Love the bathrooms. Individual toilets and showers. Staff was friendly. Internet was decent on the common rooms. Not in the dorm rooms. Visited August 2015

We enjoyed staying there, it surely made us bond closer than ever. Getting to see how we are in the mornings and a lot of fun times. Wish to go back there!

• 1st Aug 2015
  • sairacamille
  • Philippines

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in on a year long trip. All of the staff, and particularly Grayson, were fantastically helpful and friendly. They organised great social events in the evening that brought everyone together and made my trip really enjoyable. Many thanks! Georgie

Great hostel and the location is pretty good if you dont mind walking 5 minutes to the beach

• 22nd Jul 2015

Good hostel, thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Beds are amazing

The best party in Boracay!

Very friendly staff and great location to both sides of the island. Right near station two with tons of restaurants and bars (5 minute walk) on White Beach and only 2 minute walk from the other side. Good Aircon, the rooms were cold and it was relaxing.

Great Hostel it was good to Stay there!

Stayed in a ten bed dorm, clean and comfortable. Top bunks were difficult to access needed another handle. Curtains would have been great. Staff were inconsistent with their helpfulness. Location was good, in between both beaches. Atmosphere had potential to be really good but the dorm was empty some days and other days had people who very much kept to themselves. Booked a tour to ariels point at the isite across the road and would highly recommended.

The location is good you are close to Dmall and the beach. The showers and bathrooms were clean. Very nice and respectful staff. They have a lovely rooftop good for drinking and chilling. The free breakfast was better than most hostels. The lockers are very small and some of them were broken. The walls around my bed pod were kinda dirty. And first when I got my bed there were lots of stains on my sheet and towel.

Cool hostel! Nice breakfast, good wifi, computers available. Beds were comfy and nice (own lockers with lock provided). amazing aircon in the room. Had to stay on the couch for my last night because I forgot to extend my stay early enough. Was totally fine, probably because I am more or less in a koma when asleep :D excellent location, just next to the main street, close to the d-mall with all the shops and ofc close to the beach where all the entertaining stuff and party is going on :)

These guys really dont like solo travellers. Most of their tours require a minimum of 2 or 4 people meaning solo travellers have to pay multiple times for a tour. The staff dont really tell you anything about the tours, activities or facilities. Would not stay here again.

The hostel is very homey, the staff treats u well. Every travellers i met there has the same happiness i have

Very comfy beds.

• 23rd May 2015

I loved everything about this hostel. Definitely the best one I have ever seen. Such an amazing atmosphere !

Near from the beach and have a good breakfast

The hostel has a lot of nice amenities like air conditioning, clean bathrooms, and good showers. The rooftop is also a nice place to hang out. However, the staff and general vibe of the place is not as cool or fun as Frendz, where everyone truly gets to know each other. If you stay at MNL for the amenities, we recommend you start your nights off at Frendz. MNL is still a really nice place!

Nice stay but the dorm room on the top floor was way too loud.

• 11th May 2015

I had an excellent stay here; the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lovely well air conditioned rooms, bathrooms were so clean and the staff were incredible- so accomodating and helpful. I was there with quite a big group and this wasnt a problem for them. I also loved that they had a deal with one of the beach front places, so we could use the sun beds for free. I wasn't sure what to expect before but I could not be happier with my choice to stay here. They surpassed all my expectations.

• 5th May 2015

This hostel has a lively social atmosphere, which is fitting for the area. They have nightly impromptu events on the top floor. But, if you aren't big into constant music and late-night partying, this site could be a bit of a headache. There was a constant soundtrack of pop music playing in the cafe/roof lounge, starting at 6AM, and in some cases blaring dance music until 2 AM, right next to the mixed dorm cluster.

• 3rd May 2015