MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

Local Excursions should be revised before being offered. I would go back again to the island hopping since the price was much cheaper than the local agencies and hostel effort to make you save money is highly appreciated. Basicly, the guy who showed up at the hotel just abandoned us at the boat station leaving us in the safe hands of the boat owners. They didn't speak any English and we managed the entire tour on our own. Eventually it ended to be a self managed transportation and not a tour.

Great hostel to stay in. Had a blast!

Best hostel of boracay! The room was so good Rooftop is nice to have some beers I d stay there again

Enjoyed my stay at MNL. Great staff, super clean and lots of fun.

Tours cheaper outside at agencies. Clean toilets and showers. Helpful staff. Trendy and hip hostel. Will come back again. Perfect location by the Bulabog Beach.

Great place for the money, very clean and the showers are great. Book in advance, there were 3 other people trying to get in when i was waiting for my room to be ready and they could get a bed. The beds are really quite private and there is a few nice chill out areas. The breakfast is pretty basic (coffee, toast fruit) but for the price its still really good!

Booked the day before for 2 ppl and 2h later I learned that I had to leave the next day and couldn't make it to MNL after all. Walked to the hostel to explain my situation, receptionist said that there was no manager I could speak to and nothing she can do so I have to email the hostel but wouldn't give a name to whom I should address to when asked. I emailed and explained my situation and never got a response. I get the whole 24h cancelation policy but thought it was classless to not even reply

Great hostel if you're travelling alone and looking to meet people. Also located in great spot between white beach and the kite surfing beach:

I had a great stay at MNL! It was a great community, with space to hang out and meet people. As a solo traveler, I found it really easy to meet people there. Free breakfast was also pretty clutch. The rooms were clean, as were the bathrooms. Location is pretty prime as well--only 2 min from D Mall, 6 to the beach. Would recommend to anyone, and would stay here again. Thanks MNL!

• 27th Dec 2014

I loved everything about it. breakfast, location everything was great.

Had a great stay at the hostel for Christmas - top bunks are a potential death threat as they're so hard to get in and out of but other than that I would change nothing. Great stay and will definitely return! This place attracts a good crowd!

I stayed in the dorm, good value for the price, for breakfast we had a boiled egg, a banana and some toasts with different kinds of jam. Personnel is friendly and cleaners are hard working. Showers are equipped with water heaters. Bathrooms are clean. But my pillow had some stale smell. Aircons in the rooms so no mosquitos but every morning I woke up with running nose.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Russia

I had the best time ever here! Thanks so much guys!

Our only issue with the hostel was the smell of damp in our room, it was quite bad. Other than that the hostel is clean and the staff work very hard at maintaining it. It's a sociable place with a great atmosphere. Would recommend to backpackers going to Boracay!

The staff were great!!! Also there is always people cleaning, so the place is spotless. It's not far from the beach and the lodgings are really comfortable! I would definitely recommend it!

Great staff, great location, best people.

best hostel ever seen! all staffs are kind and facilities are good. all guset are friendly while I am staying. I will go back here if I go boracay again.

Hostel was clean and the staff were friendly. We were lucky enough to be assigned the room with the balcony to dry our clothes.. but with 6 people in the room, there wasn't nearly enough space that we needed, especially with two wet towels each, bathing suits and other clothing that got wet because of the rain that week. The breakfast was decent and they had Gatorade at your disposal in the fridge (super helpful!). Overall, I would recommend this hostel for people looking for good value.

This was a really nice hostel we really enjoyed the vibe here, and we mets lots of amazing people! Would definitely recommend and would stay here again!

This three storey hostel is located in a street close to the city centre. A professional and helpful staff, makes you feel at home. A nice terrace with hammocks, great for relax. Nice rooms with clean toilets. Highly recommended.

View all Boracay Island Hostels