MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

Near from the beach and have a good breakfast

The hostel has a lot of nice amenities like air conditioning, clean bathrooms, and good showers. The rooftop is also a nice place to hang out. However, the staff and general vibe of the place is not as cool or fun as Frendz, where everyone truly gets to know each other. If you stay at MNL for the amenities, we recommend you start your nights off at Frendz. MNL is still a really nice place!

Nice stay but the dorm room on the top floor was way too loud.

• 11th May 2015

I had an excellent stay here; the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lovely well air conditioned rooms, bathrooms were so clean and the staff were incredible- so accomodating and helpful. I was there with quite a big group and this wasnt a problem for them. I also loved that they had a deal with one of the beach front places, so we could use the sun beds for free. I wasn't sure what to expect before but I could not be happier with my choice to stay here. They surpassed all my expectations.

• 5th May 2015

This hostel has a lively social atmosphere, which is fitting for the area. They have nightly impromptu events on the top floor. But, if you aren't big into constant music and late-night partying, this site could be a bit of a headache. There was a constant soundtrack of pop music playing in the cafe/roof lounge, starting at 6AM, and in some cases blaring dance music until 2 AM, right next to the mixed dorm cluster.

• 3rd May 2015

Nice place to stay; very friendly atmosphere with a friendly and welcoming staff and good crowd of backpackers at the MNL. A nice breakfast is always a good start of the day. It is a bit away from the busy white beach, which is good that way. Still have to watch you for your belongings, I got a jersey and shower gel stolen, but it is likely to be a lame guest.

Great hostel! The ambiance and decorations were trendy. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Only suggestion, if you can find a space for storage lockers or left luggage it would be great.

• 25th Apr 2015

Good location, 10 minute walk to white beach, 5 minute walk to D-Mall! Love how the dorms are set out with beds which are quite private even though in a dorm and super comfy! Free breakfast is great and the rooftop terrace is good for meeting people! No wifi in the rooms!

Very good stay! I had a wedding to attend and they had an iron for my shirt. Breakfast and rooftop drinking sessions are perfect for knowing the rest of the crowd. It is located on the quiet side of the island (which is perfect when you WANT to sleep) but definitely not far (

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It is very close to the main stations and you can go walking in both beaches white sand and kitesurfing beach.. I don't think that is a really party-hostel, but it depends of the hosts as well.. The breakfast is worth :)

Great location, great staff. Breakfast was fantastic every morning and rooms were clean and comfortable.

• 31st Mar 2015

This is the place to stay if you want easy access to both white beach (popular) and bulabog beach (kite-surfing). We stayed for 4 nights but on the second time that we request for housekeeping - as our floor mat is wet, the female receptionist asked rudely: Again?? Never had we encountered such bad manners whichever hotels/ hostels we stayed! Apart from this incident, we are happy with the cleanliness & the convenience the hostel provides.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience at MNL Boracay. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, we assure you that we have called our staff's attention. We have also reminded all our staff to always be polite and give the best reasonable service we can offer to all our guests. We are glad that you appreciate the cleanliness and the convenience of the hostel. Hoping we welcome you again soon. Regards, France Mendoza Manager

Really nice hostel, great atmosphere, close to both beaches in the centre. Nice roof top areaarea, good breakfast! Would def recommend.

Had a great time here, met some really nice people at the hostel which was great as I was traveling on my own, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Good location, breakfast in the morning if nice and they arrange nightly events so you can get to know the other people in the hostel. My only real issue with getting in and out of the top bunk gracefully!

I booked to stay for seven days, but only stayed for three days. Atmosphere was not what I expected. Was unable to get a refund for the nights I didn't stay. Staff could be more friendly and accommodating. Bathrooms aren't that clean, but lounge and rooms are decent. Better options closer to the beach than MNL.

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in!

One of the best hostels

the staff were very helpful

Room, toilets and shower were clean. There was a good vibe about the place. Staff were friendly. Only thing is if you arrive early there is no secure room for you to leave your bags while you roam boracay, you need to leave your bags in the common room where anyone can take your stuff. Otherwise great hostel and well run.

All the staff were super nice. It was a great place to stay! Just a bit far from the beach

« first « Prev 1 2 3