MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

Had a great time here, met some really nice people at the hostel which was great as I was traveling on my own, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Good location, breakfast in the morning if nice and they arrange nightly events so you can get to know the other people in the hostel. My only real issue with getting in and out of the top bunk gracefully!

I booked to stay for seven days, but only stayed for three days. Atmosphere was not what I expected. Was unable to get a refund for the nights I didn't stay. Staff could be more friendly and accommodating. Bathrooms aren't that clean, but lounge and rooms are decent. Better options closer to the beach than MNL.

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in!

One of the best hostels

the staff were very helpful

Room, toilets and shower were clean. There was a good vibe about the place. Staff were friendly. Only thing is if you arrive early there is no secure room for you to leave your bags while you roam boracay, you need to leave your bags in the common room where anyone can take your stuff. Otherwise great hostel and well run.

All the staff were super nice. It was a great place to stay! Just a bit far from the beach

Great stay :) has everything a hostel needs

Great location between the beaches. The roof top is fun. Relaxed, not too many people

would be great if you can put some curtains infront of each bed so everyone has a little bit more privacy.

very cheap in Boracay and staff are really nice!

Local Excursions should be revised before being offered. I would go back again to the island hopping since the price was much cheaper than the local agencies and hostel effort to make you save money is highly appreciated. Basicly, the guy who showed up at the hotel just abandoned us at the boat station leaving us in the safe hands of the boat owners. They didn't speak any English and we managed the entire tour on our own. Eventually it ended to be a self managed transportation and not a tour.

Great hostel to stay in. Had a blast!

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed at. Rooms and bathroom facilities were great. Staff were always friendly and very helpful. The location is good if you want to be a short walk away from the noise and clutter of White Beach. The Hostel has a very good vibe and is a great way to meet and make friends. 9/10, would definitely stay there again.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • South Africa

Breakfast was a lovely start to the morning, the upper deck was the perfect place to chill out. I did my own yoga sessions in the morning, and we had pre drinks there every eve too. The staff were always really nice and helpful, and it was a walk away from the beach. Overall, a great hostel that I'd defo go back to.

A nice play to stay, the way the dorms are constructed are great for sleeping - each bed in it's own booth - but could be improved by adding a curtain across the front. The atmosphere in the rooms and toilets would really benefit if the windows where opened more often to let some fresh air in. Staff were friendly when spoken to but didn't seem bothered about guests otherwise. Someone stole items of clothing from the dorm room while everyone was asleep so lock away anything you'd like to keep.

Great hostel , would recommend it to anyone!

Best hostel of boracay! The room was so good Rooftop is nice to have some beers I d stay there again

Enjoyed my stay at MNL. Great staff, super clean and lots of fun.

Tours cheaper outside at agencies. Clean toilets and showers. Helpful staff. Trendy and hip hostel. Will come back again. Perfect location by the Bulabog Beach.

View all Boracay Island Hostels