MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

Staff were excellent. Good stay at this hostel. Roofdeck is the best!

I estimate that I have stayed in nearly 100 Asian hostels - this is the best! Everything was superb

• 4th Apr 2014

The hostel was well thought out for the most part, especially the capsule style dorm beds. The view on the terrace was cool. However, my only complaint would be the rocks in the shower. They are gross, blocks the water drainage, and lots of hair and gump gets stuck in there (same with both shared and private bathrooms). The shared bathroom can use a fan to reduce the humidity.

Had an awesome time there, really friendly staff with an easy walk to the d mall and the beach (which was breath taking) would definitely stay again!

• 29th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel, the beds are really good and the rooftop area turns into a great place to socialize by night. Always a good party here!

• 28th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. The location is perfect and the stuff is just great!! Im really looking forward coming back there soon :)

Best hostel. Best staff.

Best beach hostel I've ever been too. Staying at MNL was actually one of the highlights of my trip!

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel, excellent staff, excellent location and even better atmosphere! Free breakfast

I loved this place, booked it for only one night but ended up staying for 3. I would have liked to stay longer but had a flight out booked out already. Everyone here was awesome and i have no complaints.

Everything is perfect, it is a nice place to meet other people. IT is a party hostel. The only negatieve thing is that I was sleeping in a dorm next to the public area and there is much noice

Absolutely fantastic hostel - we really enjoyed our time here but unfortunately had to move out due to a large number of bookings! We would've stayed longer if we could!

• 7th Mar 2014

This hostelis situated between 2 beaches. You are away from the popular beach aka beach 1,2, 3 but at least you can sleep well at night and walk there instead of taking a tricycle. The other beach is where the kite surfers hang out. Bed was fine ...shower was fine. People there were just ok. Perhaps it was bad timing. I think I have been lucky at other hostels where many people were much more friendly.

Amazing place. Best beds I've encountered in a hostel anywhere, worldwide. Great rooftop, Good showers clean bathrooms. Staff are excellent. 10/10

Great, nice, clean hostel. A short walk from main beach, but right on the other beach. Really enjoyed the rooftop common areas. No wifi in the rooms unfortunately though.

• 7th Feb 2014

I love the place. I will recommend the place to my friends and others to stay there while in Boracay. They have accommodating and friendly staff, I like how they maintain the cleanliness of the toilet especially these are shared by others. This hostel is a well recommended overall.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Unfortunately I didn't make it to MNL Boracay as I landed in Kalibo in the midst of a storm warning that had all boats to the island cancelled and left me stranded in the airport for a full day. When I realized I wasn't likely going to get out of there and called to cancel my reservation, the staff were so helpful and sweet, that I am sure my stay would have been fantastic. If I do eventually get to Boracay, I would love to stay here.

The toilets are dirty. The bed mattress and pillows are too soft. The free breakfast is ok. But the 4th floor room is too noisy.

This is a great hostel! The staff are friendly and the building in clean, I will be staying here when I visit Boracay again!

I had a really great stay here at MNL. The staff are wonderful and very helpful. Although the hostel is located away from white beach it was pretty expensive even for a dorm room. The place is very new, and there is hot-ish water, but other than that its pretty similar to most other hostel on the beach which are a lot cheaper. All in all I enjoyed my stay and would consider staying in this hostel again

• 25th Jan 2014