MNL Boracay Beach Hostel Reviews

Road 1A Bulabog, Boracay Island, Philippines

I had an amazing time in this hostel -- I was able to meet a lot of like-minded travelers. MNL is a great place to be if you're traveling on your own. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Also, there's a sundeck on the rooftop which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent and helpful staff that goes above and beyond. Great location! I highly recommend this hostel.

This hostel was very close to D'mall which is a very convenient location. The front door lock was broken, so anyone could get in if they wanted. The staff was good, they let us check in early since there was no one in our room before us & they are helpful with any questions we had. The roof area was a great place to meet other travelers. Me and my friend stayed in a private room & the facilities were very nice and clean. wi-fi was very spotty, dont know if thats the islands fault or the hostel.

A very nice hostel. Pretty close to the beach. Comfortable beds and clean toilets. Highly recommended.

This is paradise. Less than 10 minutes walking from White Beach, but far enough to avoid night noise. Breakfast was superb, and served on the rooftop with nice views and chill-out music. Helpful staff and people cleaning common areas almost 24/7. My choice if I visit Boracay again.

It was my second time at MNL hostel and always is great, clean room, kind staff, and the best... price of course. Great hostel!

Loved MNL Boracay Beach Hostel. The staff was really friendly, it was super easy to book activities through the hostel, and the location was great for going back and forth from the beach multiple times in a day. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hostel (they did a great job of keeping the sand down). Would definitely go again.

If you ask me if should book this hostel, i will raise my hands and say YES! it is awesome.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Great facilities, very clean for Boracay, awesome rooftop, good breakfast, overall was very pleased by our stay. Staff did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. We also stayed at Frendz Hostel which is the other main hostel on boracay as far as we could tell, and we enjoyed MNL more, although Frendz had a more beachy/tiki-hut vibe, MNL's cleanliness and vastly superior rooms/bathrooms made MNL better in our opinion.

Overall my experience here was great. Staff was friendly, but the main problem I had was that there was only wifi in the common area. Since this was the case, people didn't really socialise there because they were all busy on their phones and laptops. The people that I did meet were really friendly too. Overall, I would recommend it for people who want more of a "hotel" feel.

Ü It is such a great hostel, the staff are very helpfull, Rosa and Kia are so nice! Is very clean which is very important for me and the location is absolutely perfect. Don't think about staying here... I also met very nice people :)

Good location,Good staff!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • China

the staff are so nice~but our room was against the road so there was some traffic noise~but the location is good. it is near the D mall~

Great atmosphere, lovely staff, the bar upstairs is good fun. The dorms are very small however and they get dirty quickly seeing as they're overcrowded.

good sociable atmosphere. great for meeting people if your travelling on your own. location is station 2 so very central - just around the corner from the main mall and beach. The whole hostel is very very clean with hot water. rooftop bar for drinking and breakfast is included. And free filtered water also. Air con in all room also was great!

• 15th Jul 2014

Great hostel in Boracay! Great location, great friendly staff, sits between the 2 beaches and round the corner from the entrance to all the restaurants and bars. Real nice atmosphere, chilled during the day and filled with sociable backpackers who want to then party at night. Great lounge and outside area, thanks MNL! Great to have a free breakfast too as that was so handy.

This hostel is amazing and perfect for lone travelers. Really clean and well-kept, and the dorms are nice, each person getting their own cubbie to sleep in. The breakfast is decent and the balcony and rooftop terrace are great to chill...

For me this is the strategic location. Staff was very helpful but the breakfast is moderate.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

No issues at all. Staff is friendly and helpful. All advice they provided turned out to be pretty good. People who were staying there were pretty cool as well.

Awesome place for backpackers! MNL is a great place to chill out together with fellow travelers after spending a whole day at the beach. It has a fantastic view of Boracay sunrise at the rooftop. Sleeping capsules were amazing too! Tho i think it needs some roller blinds to give a little more privacy and keep guests undisturbed even when general lights are on. I really recommend this place.

• 18th Jun 2014