MNL Boutique Hostel Reviews

Valdez cor. Santiago St., Poblacion, Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Very friendly, nice, clean and colorful Hostel!

fairly clean, comfortable double room. The staff were friendly and the showers were ok. It's not the greatest of hostels and I wouldn't say it's boutique but compared to another hostel I stayed at in Manila it's fairly decent.

Stayed in a six person dorm with ensuite. Shower was exceptionally mouldy and not really anywhere to hang clothes to keep things dry. The air con dripped constantly into the two buckets under it right behind my bed. No wifi in dorms. Common area had limited seating. Staff were friendly and helpful. Area felt safe and had a great night market near by for dinner. Breakfast was average. Cleaner safer and better than Pink Hostel which I stayed at also.

MNL in Boracay is way better than this location. I was staying in room number 4 and it smelled really bad. There are no windows in the room and the AC was leaking. They clean the bathrooms in the morning, but they get really dirty later at night. There are too many cockroaches in that neighbourhood, so you might see a few at night in the shower area. The staff were nice.

Great location just off the main strip. Staff were friendly and helpful. Wish they had more facilities but all in all a good place to stay!

Cool place! Staffs are awesome!

Amazing staff really made my stay in the Philippines. Thanks

Amazing place and staff!

This is an awesome hostel -- great location (near bars & restaurants), great rooms/showers/bathrooms, and very clean. The hostel staff is also very helpful -- Manila can be a little bit overwhelming at first, but they can teach you how to ride a Jeepney, and how to avoid scams and such. I highly recommend this hostel!

A guy from the hostel took a group of us to a festival, but clearly hadn't organised anything for the day. After promising me he'd drop me back at the bus station in time for my night bus I took my backpack with me to the festival. He then took me back to the hostel and grabbed me a taxi, agreeing I would pay FOUR TIMES the usual amount to get the bus station. I was furious. The hostel is nice and clean and beds are comfy. There's a nice night market with good food round the corner too.

A great and authentic little hostel with a great vibe and all the right types of people. Highly recomended!

No worries guys, this is a nice place to stay

Do enforce the "silence after 10pm" rule in a stricter manner.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Only stayed here one night, but what a great night it was! The guy who was working (unfortunately can't remember his name) was an absolute hero. He even managed to source some coconut wino/vodka/petrol for us when we'd run dry. Also in an excellent location. Top marks.

Great hostel! Shower facilities were very clean and modern. Rooms smelt a bit damp but didn't deter from being an excellent hostel.

• 31st Mar 2015

Great little place for a young backpackers vibe. Very cool atmosphere with all the other backpackers there. Hang out with Rafael - he's the best!

good location, nice breakfast, clean

Best location in Makati, super friendly and helpful staff. Good place to meet some travelers and locals as well.