MNL Boutique Hostel Reviews

Valdez cor. Santiago St., Poblacion, Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Hostel in General was fine, nice staff and the dorms were fine. I just couldn't sleep because of all the noise out in the street, it was terrible. I slept on the upper bed next to the aircon/fan ánd an open window so all night there was noise and around 5 am there was light shining through the window. I'm a steady sleeper but this just didn't work for me.

I had a wonderful experience at MNL! The staff was amazing and very informative on culture and things to do! Loved my experience.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Had a bit of difficulties with this place but they resolved it. Overall, it's an adequate place to stay in Manila but there are other options in the same area that I felt were a better option. Still, more than acceptable place to stay a night or two.

Very friendly, nice, clean and colorful Hostel!

fairly clean, comfortable double room. The staff were friendly and the showers were ok. It's not the greatest of hostels and I wouldn't say it's boutique but compared to another hostel I stayed at in Manila it's fairly decent.

Stayed in a six person dorm with ensuite. Shower was exceptionally mouldy and not really anywhere to hang clothes to keep things dry. The air con dripped constantly into the two buckets under it right behind my bed. No wifi in dorms. Common area had limited seating. Staff were friendly and helpful. Area felt safe and had a great night market near by for dinner. Breakfast was average. Cleaner safer and better than Pink Hostel which I stayed at also.

MNL in Boracay is way better than this location. I was staying in room number 4 and it smelled really bad. There are no windows in the room and the AC was leaking. They clean the bathrooms in the morning, but they get really dirty later at night. There are too many cockroaches in that neighbourhood, so you might see a few at night in the shower area. The staff were nice.

Great location just off the main strip. Staff were friendly and helpful. Wish they had more facilities but all in all a good place to stay!

The staff weren't welcoming or particularly helpful. The dorm did not have any windows and were damp and dirty. The toilets were dirty. Persoanlly wouldn't recommend, but I met others in the phillipines who enjoyed there stay at MNL.