MNL Boutique Hostel Reviews

Valdez cor. Santiago St., Poblacion, Makati City, Manila, Philippines

A really great hostel in a great location with everything a traveller needs. Would definitely recommend it in Manila!

Only stayed for a short amount of time in between flights, but would defo stay again.

Ok for a night in Manila...no windows and tiny rooms but clean

MNL seems The Place to stay in Manila: just a short walk away from midget wrestling, red light & party districts. Delicious late night eats at nearby Beni's Falafel. Great vibe, sitting on the footpath drinking beers & strumming guitars with their friendly staff (once they've knocked off!) Breakfasts generous & very helpful How To guides to Manila's sights and possible day trips.

Comfy, quiet dorm rooms in central Makati location. Very clean place, EXCELLENT basic, FREE breakfast and generally , helpful and friendly staff. 1 free computer for those travelling without own wifi enabled electronics. Good falafel and hummus place down the street.

I stayed at 3 hostels in Manila. This one just kept to myself on purpose so can't rate the social aspect. I thought the staff were pretty unhelpful and not very welcoming. The room was good

The room was in great shape and close to shopping centers and restaurants in Makati. The room was clean and we felt safe. The toilets and bathrooms were clean and they provided breakfast before we left on a tour at 8am! Would recommend this hostel to other travelers.

Great hostel! Friendly staff members that accommodated my friends and I before check-in. Clean kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms with nice hot showers. Security is great with a staff member on post 24 hours and security key required to enter building. Only downfall is the hostel is located at the corner of the street so if you're in the rooms facing the street it is extremely loud in the mornings with cars and bikes going back and forth. Recommended Hostel!

A Thai standard hostel in the Philippines, didn't know they existed! Hot showers, aircon, free simple breakfast, kitchen, and BYOB. Laundry and a supermarket around the corner, what else can you ask for? Highly Recommended

Great staff, very helpful. We arrived early in the morning, and they let us sleep in one of their facilities until our room was ready. Thumbs up!

A very average stock standard hostel. The air conditioning is great and they have someone at reception 24 hours.

Nice location next to A Venue Mall, restaurants, and other shops. No complaints about the facilities, but the kitchen area is kind of small and cramped. Rooms are nice and bathroom and shower areas are excellent for the price. Oh, I suppose check-in and common areas are kind of small, but they make what they can of the room and it's still worth the price. Staff was nice, friendly, and helpful.

Best hostel i've been to so far. The people make the place, most awesome friendly staff ever.

I really enjoyed my stay at MNL Boutique. I stayed there on a 2 night stopover and I didn't regret it. The staff were really nice. Breakfast included. Definitely recommended.

staff was friendly clean, comfortable and very cheap price l want to come again :)

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • South Korea

The boutique was a good stay. Decent price dorm with helpful staff.

Very clean and very nice hostel. The staff is very helpful and nice. The location is perfect. I would go again.