MNL Boutique Hostel Reviews

Valdez cor. Santiago St., Poblacion, Makati City, Manila, Philippines

My favorite hostel in Makati

Staff was really helpful especially when things went wrong, only stayed one night but everything was great!

• 14th Jan 2016

Hostel in General was fine, nice staff and the dorms were fine. I just couldn't sleep because of all the noise out in the street, it was terrible. I slept on the upper bed next to the aircon/fan ánd an open window so all night there was noise and around 5 am there was light shining through the window. I'm a steady sleeper but this just didn't work for me.

I had a wonderful experience at MNL! The staff was amazing and very informative on culture and things to do! Loved my experience.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Had a bit of difficulties with this place but they resolved it. Overall, it's an adequate place to stay in Manila but there are other options in the same area that I felt were a better option. Still, more than acceptable place to stay a night or two.

Very friendly, nice, clean and colorful Hostel!