MOJO Budva Reviews

Vojvođanska 3, Budva, Montenegro

Fantastic place! I extended my stay another night because I loved it so much. Kiwi growing in the garden/patio, beautiful outside area to chill in, cutest kittens ever, fun and very helpful staff, great location between the bus stop and the beach. No complaints whatsoever. Definitely recommending it and will go back next time I'm in town.

our stay in the hostel was ok, but we won't go bacy anywhere near nect time to Budva,

Only able to have cold showers. Bathrooms could be upgraded a bit.

I booked for 5 nights in a single shared bathroom room and stayed for 7. The room was fine and had a fan and fridge. You could shower in the bathroom as well if you didn't want to use the communal one. It's about 10 mins walk from the bus station and about the same to the Old Town. Less than 5 mins to the beach where a lounger and umbrella cost €5 a day. Good nightlife on the strip. Staff were great and organised a BBQ one night. I would definitely return.

View all Budva Bed and Breakfasts