MOJO Budva Reviews

Vojvođanska 3, Budva, Montenegro

Nice hostel. Good locations. Great staff. I will recommend this hostel to anyone. Thanks a lot.

The staff is friendly and the hostel is well equipped. It is very easy to walk to from bus station and the beach is close. It is quite at night, easy to sleep. The bathroom in the room I used does not have good air circulation so it smells moldy but other bathroom is fine.

Pros; The staff were helpful. Very good location; just 10 - 15mins to old town on foot. Cons; It is more like an hotel than hostel. (This can be a pro if you're looking for quiet place)

Mojo budva was what made us stay in budva- we immediately felt at home here and Natasha who works here is the best! She and Fritto cooked us an incredible barbeque and played UNo with us! Stay here! Natasha will make your stay enjoyable and help you feel at home - it is nice to have such a welcoming space to go to in the midst of the touristy hub that budva has become. It is great value for money and a warm and welcoming place

The hostel itself is reasonable, but Budva in early September was a really deceiving place to be.

A good basic hostel for enjoying the beach and party lifestyle. Only improvement would be to stop people smoking in the common room and for staff to give an introduction and basic overview of Budva and surrounds.

It's really a good Hostel! Few minutes walking to the city center but located in the main stree (restaurants, pub, club...). More, the manager really helpul!! I had burocracy problem and he fixed it! I advice to spent time there!!

Good, clean hostel with good location, in the heart of partying Budva, 7 min by foot to the sea. Staff is very amiable, pretty croatian girl on the reception. ;) There isn't any toilet paper in the WC sometimes, but this's not a big problem - just ask for the staff.

Positive: very friendly hostess, perfect location! Negative: Showers should be updated, bathroom floor was wet all the time. No airconditioning, no kitchen.

We stayed in a private ensuite in the first floor. The room was damp, almost cold. Other than that it was nice to have a kitchen and the staff was very nice and helpful.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Turkey

The staff is very helpful. They helped us to find our way in Budva. Beaches are located only 3 minutes away from the hostel. Although breakfast is included to the price, we found nothing to have for breakfast. Otherwise they have a good kitchen to cook for yourself. Recommended!

Lovely and helpful staff, comfortable conditions, good location. I found more whatever I wait from Mojo. There is an amazing place and you can enjoy your stopping over at Mojo!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Good location, easy walk to train station, beach and old town. Staff were friendly especially with use of laundry.

I really enjoyed my stay at Mojo. The location is great and the hostel itself is unreal. There's a really nice backyard and terrace to socialize and meet new friends. Most importantly, however, is the way we were treated by Nemanja and the rest of the staff. He was a really great host and went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed the hostel and the city. Highly recommended.

The location is very good but there is not enough signage especially when the the first timer is looking for the hostel.

Staff was really friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and tidy. Stayed in the private room and bathroom was also in good condition. Location is very central, easy to find. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Staff are brilliant, the room we had was pretty much a self contained flat. Would absolutely stay here again.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The location is perfect!

• 5th Jun 2014