MOMA Suite A Reviews

E 53rd Street, New York, New York, USA

We arrived and smell a gas leak, the thelephone, internet and the TV didn´t work. They solved the gas proble the first day, took three days solve the TV and internet problem and the thelephone didn´t work at all the five days. We had to call them several times with my cell phone because they didn´t call me. They offer me arrange a taxi for the airport and intead of it they arrenged a shuttle and I had to pay almost USD 200 for a trip that should cost less than USD 100.

• 1st Oct 2013
  • Argentina

Dear Luis, We really appreciate your taking time to leave us your feedback. There was an issue with hone lines in the area, now it is fixed. We are so sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused. Thanks for letting us know!