MOON ELEVEN NEAR KLIA and KLIA2 Reviews

No 9, Jalan Kota Warisan Permai 2/5, Kota Warisan, Sepang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed here for one night because it was so close to the airport and cheap. Jessy picked me up at the station and drove me back early the next morning. She was very friendly and nice and I would definitely stay here again.

Super comfortable, air conditioner, Jessy is extremely hospitable and friendly and is happy to show you around. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an overnight stay or a holiday.

This place is perfect if you're flying out early in the morning or coming in and want to rest for a day. E-mail the owner and she will pick you up at the train station and she will drop you back off whenever you like. Tons of free snacks, coffee, water etc. Some reviews say her English isn't good, but I never felt that. I didn't have a deep philosophical conversation with her, but we communicated perfectly about flights and anything I needed. Very nice lady.

This was brilliant! Jesy runs such an amazing service!!! It's one of the best places I have stayed. Amazing wifi, nice home, towels available, tea or coffee provided. And Jesy drops you off at their bus station and picks you up. If you've had enough of hostels - well this is her home! It's lovely!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels