MPS Waterland Amsterdam Reviews

Oosterdok 1011 VX Amsterdam, Postbus 390 Nijmegen, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had a great stay here!! Thanks so much for an unforgettable weekend on the floating hostel. Great breakfast in the morning and only a 10 minute walk from Amsterdam Central, so a really good location. I loved that I was staying on the canal!

• 29th Jan 2016

I felt tbe room was abit small for 3 people but for the price ,and where it is situated I can't complain .i would stay again

• 29th Jan 2016

We had an absolutely fantastic stay on the waterland. Great location, clean facilities and hospitable staff. The rooms are cozy and the breakfast was delicious.

lovely boat, good location and great breakfast with a very helpful host

great location, the owner is really lovely, loved staying there

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Austria

The owner of the property was very kind and polite, but just know that the walls are paper thin, and the main "common" area where everybody hangs out is directly above the rooms. Also, there is no air conditioning. I would say that it is fine for what it is, but it completely depends on who else is staying on the boat. When we stayed, it was basically a youth hostel with young girls storming into the sleeping area at 3am completely wasted. My only complaint is that they should monitor clientele.

What a great boat! Our host was very nice, super friendly and responded almost instantly to my booking. The breakfast was superb. Location is a bit awkward for public transit, but would be perfect with rented bikes.

Great place

Good location, close to the water (nice view!) and to the central trainstation (good connections with public transport); nice hostelmanager; yummy breakfast; clean room, toilet and shower, what more can you ask for?

It was really nice to stay in Waterland! The boat is really great, our room was comfortable and warm, the breakfast was amazing, with different types of bread, dutch cheese (delicious), ham, eggs and other stuffs... even a cake! I totally recommend it!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Fantastic breackfast!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

The boat is very neat and located centrally near the train station. Nevertheless it is very quiet around. The cabins are small but comfortable and the heating works great. You can hear neighbouring rooms. Towels & fresh sheets were provided. It is a doable walk to the main attractions. The owner is very nice, we were able to leave our stuff during the last day and he even printed a ticket for me. There is coffee & tea available for free in the dining area throughout the day. Breakfast was great!

Lovely little holiday :)

My son and I truly enjoyed our stay on "Waterland", B&B boat. Our Captain/host, Roel was a wonderful and gracious host. The food he prepares for the included breakfast is WONDERFUL! The cabins are tiny as can be of course, but we had a nice window to open for fresh air. It's a 'do-able" walk from the Train station with your walking shoes on.. and the landmark of NEMO is a great one, so you never get lost finding your way back to the Waterland! We'd definitely stay at Waterland again!

Perfecte uitvalsbasis om amsterdam te verkennen.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

It was a pleasure to stay at MPS Waterland, we had a great time there, the breakfast is awesome and our host was very nice. Would totally do it again!

• 17th Oct 2014

For us it was perfect: nice owner, clean, quiet location near the center, good breakfast, affordable price and it was on the boat which was a lovely experience. We were very happy with our stay on Waterland.

the guy was late in the check in for 3 hours so we entered and leave our stuff; it was not pleasant to start the trip. other than this everything was perfect . the room the breakfast and the location!

Simply perfect. The boat is located 10 mins of walk from the Centraal station and offers wonderful views not many hotels can offer. The place is clean, cosy and has a great spirit. I enjoyed the rich breakfasts so much. Plus there is a coffee and a tea during whole day. The living area is equiped with many table games,maps, books and relaxed music . Roel was an awesome host and made our stay unforgettable. I hope to come back. Thank you so much. I am really grateful :)

Thanks a lot for everything Roel! (breakfast surprises, music playslists: ) Hope you got our note that we left at the kitchen counter (with a Drawing :). Minty and Aude (Dec 24- Jan 2)

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts