MR.COMMA guesthouse

Superb 95 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 95 Total Reviews

18th Jan 2017

The staff was very nice and friendly. Location a 15 minute walk or so to main area of Hongdae. Overall a pleasant stay. Breakfast included a nice thing.

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

Mr. Comma guesthouse was very charming and a great value for the money. It was only a few short blocks from the subway and fairly easy to find. I appreciated the free breakfast (eggs, toast, and jam) as well as the free coffee and tea. The staff were readily available and very friendly. I would definitely recommend it and would go back next time I'm in Seoul.

24th Nov 2016

Loved this hostel! Great welcome for my first time in Seoul, and the staff were still up even though I came in very late! The dog was so cute too! Great kitchen which is very well equipped, clean bathrooms, adequately sized rooms with enough space to store luggage, lots of PowerPoints and adapters if you forgot yours, and a great feel to the hostel. Thank you, I will definitely be staying again!

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate toes people like our hostel. And having good time there. Hope to you again. Kind Regards, Mr Comma Guesthouse

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

nice place! I checked in really late because of my flight, but the staff kindly welcomed me. I just slept, took shower, and had breakfast so I didn't have time to gather with other guests, but it looked like a nice place to meet new friends in the community room. If you want to have great time in Hongdae, this place can be a good choice!! :) Thanks!

That's a really nice review, sorry for the late reply. Hope you will comeback and experience the international meeting with our guests !! See you soon. Kind Regards, Mr Comma Guesthouse