9.3
Superb 89 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 89 Total Reviews
MR.COMMA guesthouse Located at 570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu
93% 89
37.5589096 126.9199794
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016

Loved this hostel! Great welcome for my first time in Seoul, and the staff were still up even though I came in very late! The dog was so cute too! Great kitchen which is very well equipped, clean bathrooms, adequately sized rooms with enough space to store luggage, lots of PowerPoints and adapters if you forgot yours, and a great feel to the hostel. Thank you, I will definitely be staying again!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

nice place! I checked in really late because of my flight, but the staff kindly welcomed me. I just slept, took shower, and had breakfast so I didn't have time to gather with other guests, but it looked like a nice place to meet new friends in the community room. If you want to have great time in Hongdae, this place can be a good choice!! :) Thanks!

That's a really nice review, sorry for the late reply. Hope you will comeback and experience the international meeting with our guests !! See you soon. Kind Regards, Mr Comma Guesthouse