MR.COMMA guesthouse Reviews

570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

We had a good stay! Staff is very friendly and area around is very nice!

The beds are pretty hard but if you're only there for 2 days its ok. The staff are great and location is perfect. Not many partying people kickin around the hostel although the hostel is in the university part of Seoul so good good party scene on the weekends nearby. Trouble finding an english speaking restaurant immediately nearby but thats part of the fun of being in a foreign country. English stuff is a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

Going to this hostel feels like home in that the staff are so friendly and welcoming and will help you with any questions you might have. The showers are hot, the rooms are warm in winter, and the place is clean, cosy and full of awesome games to play. Plus its right next to the station. This place is one of the best hostels I've stayed at yet, you're bound to have a good time when you stay at Mr. Comma!

• 7th Jan 2014

I enjoyed my stay here! Jimmy is very friendly and always ready to offer you any help you need. Bed and toilets are comfortable and cleaned. They had floor heating and it kept me warm in the cold weather. I would recommend this place to people!

Have a nice holiday with my friends! Jimmy and Grace are helpful and friendly. Strongly recommend this guesthouse!

Good hostal to stay at. The staff are great are very knowledgeable of the area and Seoul. Would stay there again.

The place wasn't clean at all - don't think anything was cleaned when I was there. The kitchen was filthy and barely usable. There was no breakfast as advertised. The bathrooms weren't clean. Only one staff member who was barely around. The heating wasn't on for one day. Only three lockers for a 6 bed room. With a bit of regular cleaning and some friendly, dedicated staff this place would be ok. But there are other, better, cleaner, warmer, friendlier, and cheaper options in Hongdae and Seoul.

Hello I am sorry for this inconvenience. We will do our best to make our hostel better.

That was my first time in Korea and i was very glad to meet Jimmy and Karl who really helped me a lot to get to know Seoul at it's best sides... I loved staying in Mr. Comma's guesthouse because it is at a good location with nice Staff and a friendly atmosphear. Near of that Place you can find a lot of restaurants and the MTR is also not too far, only about 7min to go. I would definitely visit Mr.Comma's Guesthouse again when i'll be in Seoul in the future... :-)

• 4th Nov 2013

Great hostel, a few blocks away from the Hongdae hot spots so it's in a nice quiet area. Staff are welcoming and nice. Eggs and toast are a plenty. Beds were comfortable and clean. Washrooms were good but could use some more meticulous cleaning. Price is wonderful!

We hard time finding it despite taking a cab. Use the map they provide (insider tip) cause cab drivers in Korea have generally no clue where anything is. We had our own key to the room but no lockers. Okay shower and WC. Small porch outside the reception. Great staff. Close to a corner shop but a bit far from the subway but when you reach it you only walk for a few more minutes and you suddenly notice you've entered Hongdae's bar district.

Staying at Mr. Comma Guesthouse was a great time. The manager of this place is always handling everything to ensure that you have a great time. I will definitely return, when back in Seoul.

• 31st Oct 2013