MR.COMMA guesthouse Reviews

570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

• 6th Nov 2015
  • China

Excellent facilities and staff, really enjoyed my stay there

Ended up staying here for two weeks and loved it so much I didn't want to leave. The hostel has a great location and a really cozy atmosphere. The staff is lovely and always willing to help. Highly recommended!

Hostel was nice and staff were friendly but it was very quiet while I was there.

An amazing hostel! Everything was great, the staff were lovely, you even got breakfast. It was great value for money, close to the station and filled with friendly staff. It had lots of cool memorabilia on the wall and the possibility to play video games! When I come back to Korea this is the hostel I'll be booking!!

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts