MR.COMMA guesthouse

Superb 109 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews

12th Aug 2017

I chose this hostel because of cozy interior and perfect location. The location is just the best to start explore the city and have close by you any shop, cafe, dance club, Game Center, park or even sauna, which works 24/7! The service is very kind and nice people! Next stay in Seoul I definitely chose it again.

27th Jul 2017

The location was abit difficult to reach at first but once i got there i knew the way. Very very friendly staff and lovely location in a quite area. Highly recommend it.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

This hostel is on a quiet street in Hongdae with friendly staff and clean rooms. Overall a nice stay except that the pillows were so hard that we picked up extras at Daiso to sleep on instead.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
10th May 2017

I had an amazing stay at Mr.Comma. Everything from the staff, Jelly, the location and the house it self made me feel comfortable. Alot of times, we had trouble ordering take out but the staff took care of it and we ate great food. If you're looking to stay in a hip area, this is the hostel for you.

Thank you for your review! We will do our best for guests' comfortable and enjoyable stay! Hope to see you next time again

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th May 2017

Christina was very warm and kind. The place was clean and cozy and very accessible to anywhere you need to go. The dog jelly was so cute and friendly as well, made the stay that much better.

Thank you so much for your review :) I really hope more people can experience same as you! I bought Christina chicken because of your comment !! Thank you haha

6th May 2017

Came to really feel at home at this place. The dog and staff make it feel homey, as they just hang out when they're not working. it's quiet but I still met people and socialized, more than some other hostels I've been to. Located in a nice quiet area but close to the university. They kept some of my stuff for me when I went hiking. Free toast and coffee in the morning, what more could I want. Thanks! Hope to be back some day soon.

29th Apr 2017

Nice clean hostel with a really good lounge area on the first floor. Free laundry was a nice bonus. Staff seemed friendly and there was a dog there! Not much of a social environment when I was there, but there's also a hostel right across the street and I went out in the hongdae area with them at night. Great value for money here.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Apr 2017

Great family room in a fabulous location. Staff very friendly and my kids loved playing with the little dog. Beds a bit hard but we live in China so we were prepared.Lots of restaurants in that area too.

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Really comfortable, welcoming hostel. We stayed for a week which was maybe too long for Seoul but we were thankful to have such a nice hostel to come back to and relax. The staff were always helpful and available, we did our washing here which was really convenient, hung out on the roof terrace and spent a lot of time with the amazing Jellybean (the dog!) Would definitely come back.