MR.COMMA guesthouse Reviews

570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I was very impressed with Mr. Comma! The guesthouse was clean, cool, and in a pretty good location -- only about 10 minutes walk from the heart of Hongdae. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, too, even beyond the point of general expectation! I would recommend Mr. Comma to anyone, whole-heartedly! Thanks, Mr. Comma, for being such a great place to stay!

The owner is really friendly, and location is excellent, would love to come again

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

The Hostel is great. Location is perfect because is in a quiet neibourhood and 4 minutes to the metro and not in the crapy area crowded with people, please stay here. Everything is clean, a lot of facilities, free breakfast (tea;cofea;bread;egg) and supernice stuff, i was really lucky to stay. I am coming back to Seoul and have already reserved WIFI works perfectly

A really nice and cosy place tucked away in a quiet corner of hongdae. The design is cool, I like my room! Jimmy is really friendly and helpful! Had a great stay there.

great guesthouse. Loved it. Thanks Jimmy!

I stayed there for 10 days (so we're talking about some serious guesthousing) in a single room and the experience was quite good. First of all the bathrooms were clean. I'm not talking about five star hotel clean but clean and there was warm water in the shower. All the workers there were friendly and gave a trustworthy atmosphere. The place wasn't so hard to find! Metro station is close and the area was quiet (not in a scary way) Random plus was this thing in the room that kept mosquitoes away.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I only stayed for one night on my way through Seoul so can't comment on too much. The hostel was perfectly fine- all the usual amenities and computers/towels etc to use which was great. No problems finding it and a good price. I would stay here again. Thanks.

Great hostel. Good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms, excellent staff, and a central location. Tucked away in a surprisingly quiet part of Hongdae, this is my go-to place in Seoul. As someone who has traveled a great deal, I would highly recommend this place.

We had a good stay! Staff is very friendly and area around is very nice!

The beds are pretty hard but if you're only there for 2 days its ok. The staff are great and location is perfect. Not many partying people kickin around the hostel although the hostel is in the university part of Seoul so good good party scene on the weekends nearby. Trouble finding an english speaking restaurant immediately nearby but thats part of the fun of being in a foreign country. English stuff is a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts