MR.COMMA guesthouse Reviews

570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Comfortable place with walking distance to subway station. The guests here are mostly non-Korean therefore English proficiency is important if you want to talk to them. Will come back next time.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

Clean and friendly hostel! Good location close to the station but quiet so you can sleep! The 3 bed deluxe room is great!

This is a very nice quite Hostel with an awesome atmosphere!The communal area really feels like home.And they have a Super Nintendo! We got a nice welcome by Jason and Jimmy, unfortunately Jimmy was busy so next time we gotta drink a Soju together. The Showers arent bad but also not good either. We stayed in a Double room - which was called the green room - in my opinion it was a bit to green;). The Hostel is located 5 Minutes from Hongdae Station(Party Shopping). I highly recommend this place!

Great rooms that were surprisingly spacious for the price. The room I had was to the side of the hostel, so I had a lot of privacy which I was very happy about. The (owner?) staff Jimmy was so great! Really friendly and super helpful with giving recommendations.

• 11th Aug 2014

Not too far from Hongdae but that just means a peaceful place to sleep! Lots of room in the common area, comfy beds and super friendly staff. Highly recommended!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I was very impressed with Mr. Comma! The guesthouse was clean, cool, and in a pretty good location -- only about 10 minutes walk from the heart of Hongdae. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, too, even beyond the point of general expectation! I would recommend Mr. Comma to anyone, whole-heartedly! Thanks, Mr. Comma, for being such a great place to stay!

The owner is really friendly, and location is excellent, would love to come again

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

The Hostel is great. Location is perfect because is in a quiet neibourhood and 4 minutes to the metro and not in the crapy area crowded with people, please stay here. Everything is clean, a lot of facilities, free breakfast (tea;cofea;bread;egg) and supernice stuff, i was really lucky to stay. I am coming back to Seoul and have already reserved WIFI works perfectly

A really nice and cosy place tucked away in a quiet corner of hongdae. The design is cool, I like my room! Jimmy is really friendly and helpful! Had a great stay there.

great guesthouse. Loved it. Thanks Jimmy!

I stayed there for 10 days (so we're talking about some serious guesthousing) in a single room and the experience was quite good. First of all the bathrooms were clean. I'm not talking about five star hotel clean but clean and there was warm water in the shower. All the workers there were friendly and gave a trustworthy atmosphere. The place wasn't so hard to find! Metro station is close and the area was quiet (not in a scary way) Random plus was this thing in the room that kept mosquitoes away.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I only stayed for one night on my way through Seoul so can't comment on too much. The hostel was perfectly fine- all the usual amenities and computers/towels etc to use which was great. No problems finding it and a good price. I would stay here again. Thanks.

Great hostel. Good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms, excellent staff, and a central location. Tucked away in a surprisingly quiet part of Hongdae, this is my go-to place in Seoul. As someone who has traveled a great deal, I would highly recommend this place.

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts