MR.COMMA guesthouse Reviews

570-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

really cosy and nicely equipped guesthouse! cool people and small breakfast included !

Staff were wonderful and the common area was great! Read the directions well and you should have no problem finding it!!( or follow directions to kimchi guest house which is beside it!) rooms were a little crowded and I was eaten by Mosquitos but over all great value for money! Would defiantly stay again :)

The good thing about this guesthouse was that the location was fine, but that was pretty much it from our point of view. The common facilities were really messy, especially the kitchen, and we didn't want to even eat breakfast there. Gladly there was many good cafes near by. When we arrived, it was very hard to get hold of the staff, and no one really had any idea of what was going on with our booking. If you're really into meeting new people, then this might be your place.

Lots of fun! The staff were really friendly, I made friends with both them and the other guests staying there! It's a really cozy little space just a 5-10 minute walk from the downtown Hongdae area and Hongik Univ. Station. The common room is set up as the main space of the hostel so you get to meet lots of people, which (personally, to me) makes the whole experience that much more awesome and fun. Would definitely stay there again!

Comfortable place with walking distance to subway station. The guests here are mostly non-Korean therefore English proficiency is important if you want to talk to them. Will come back next time.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

Clean and friendly hostel! Good location close to the station but quiet so you can sleep! The 3 bed deluxe room is great!

This is a very nice quite Hostel with an awesome atmosphere!The communal area really feels like home.And they have a Super Nintendo! We got a nice welcome by Jason and Jimmy, unfortunately Jimmy was busy so next time we gotta drink a Soju together. The Showers arent bad but also not good either. We stayed in a Double room - which was called the green room - in my opinion it was a bit to green;). The Hostel is located 5 Minutes from Hongdae Station(Party Shopping). I highly recommend this place!

Great rooms that were surprisingly spacious for the price. The room I had was to the side of the hostel, so I had a lot of privacy which I was very happy about. The (owner?) staff Jimmy was so great! Really friendly and super helpful with giving recommendations.

• 11th Aug 2014

Not too far from Hongdae but that just means a peaceful place to sleep! Lots of room in the common area, comfy beds and super friendly staff. Highly recommended!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I was very impressed with Mr. Comma! The guesthouse was clean, cool, and in a pretty good location -- only about 10 minutes walk from the heart of Hongdae. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, too, even beyond the point of general expectation! I would recommend Mr. Comma to anyone, whole-heartedly! Thanks, Mr. Comma, for being such a great place to stay!

The owner is really friendly, and location is excellent, would love to come again

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

The Hostel is great. Location is perfect because is in a quiet neibourhood and 4 minutes to the metro and not in the crapy area crowded with people, please stay here. Everything is clean, a lot of facilities, free breakfast (tea;cofea;bread;egg) and supernice stuff, i was really lucky to stay. I am coming back to Seoul and have already reserved WIFI works perfectly

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts