MTB Hostel Reviews

Strzelcow Podhalanskich 11, Koscielisko, Zakopane, Poland

Very nice owners - a lot of support for organizing our treks and also caring a lot for us. Thanks!

We had a wonderful stay at MTB hostel. It was a little bit out of town but that was perfect for what we wanted - a bit of relaxing time! Michal was very helpful and helped us with tours, bike rentals etc. we felt very comfortable and at home at MTB. A great place for a bit of down time with some fresh air!

Very good location to visit natural places around Zakopane.

Room was big, sunny, cozy. Bed was OK. Everything is made of natural wood. Stuff was friendly, location near mountains, quiet place. Koscielisko is small quiet village. Zakopane is noisy and full of traffic and tourists. Mountains are super, especially when it's not raining. So, check the weather before!

This hostel was fine, its a bit out of Zakopane but well located for hiking in the national park. Apart from myself and my friend only Polish families were staying there so it didn't have that backpacker vibe.

Hello Troy, sorry that you did not get full of our hospitable atmosphere. Just to clarify, we had 5 more foreign guests while you've been in our hostel from Australia, USA, Japan. I can ensure you that next time if you will book with us for more then 1 night you will get proper picture of MTB Hostel. All the best Michal

The hostel had a good location. Near a brilliant track through two big valleys in tatra mountains. The staff was great!! Michael was really nice to us: picked us up at the station for a small fee. We had a horrible night because of a very noisy and drunk room mate. So the next day Michael moved him and also gave us a free cappuccino for the trouble. Very good service! The place had every facility you needed except it wasn't too good insulated, which made it worse when the guy was very noisy.

One of the most beautiful hostels I ever been. The location in perfect (car is preferable), owner is cool. Great common space. Would definitely come back.

I stay 2 nights at this hostel, the atmosphere was very relax and staff friendly. U can get there by minibus from the centre of Zakopane, it costs like 4 zlo and take max. 20min. It Felt like i was in other home. Near is lot of nature and mtb routes. I really enjoyed my time there, especially Ana of the staff made this place very good !