MTB Hostel Reviews

Strzelcow Podhalanskich 11, Koscielisko, Zakopane, Poland

This hostel was fine, its a bit out of Zakopane but well located for hiking in the national park. Apart from myself and my friend only Polish families were staying there so it didn't have that backpacker vibe.

The hostel had a good location. Near a brilliant track through two big valleys in tatra mountains. The staff was great!! Michael was really nice to us: picked us up at the station for a small fee. We had a horrible night because of a very noisy and drunk room mate. So the next day Michael moved him and also gave us a free cappuccino for the trouble. Very good service! The place had every facility you needed except it wasn't too good insulated, which made it worse when the guy was very noisy.

One of the most beautiful hostels I ever been. The location in perfect (car is preferable), owner is cool. Great common space. Would definitely come back.

I stay 2 nights at this hostel, the atmosphere was very relax and staff friendly. U can get there by minibus from the centre of Zakopane, it costs like 4 zlo and take max. 20min. It Felt like i was in other home. Near is lot of nature and mtb routes. I really enjoyed my time there, especially Ana of the staff made this place very good !

I spent four nights at MTB hostel. Ana and Michał were incredible hosts, making me feel at home with them, sharing meals, hot drinks and great conversation. The hostel itself is lovely, warm and cosy and with everything you need for a very comfortable stay. Ana and Michał recommended a lot of activities nearby, including several walks from the hostel to take in the stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Excellent location, close to Zakopane. 100% recommend this hostel!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Liked it so much, I stayed for a couple of weeks. The hostel has a lovely, family feel to it. Ana and Mihai were awesome hosts. They are organised and flexible. I enjoyed our chats and I'm looking forward to visiting them again. It's close to some of the ski slopes in Zakopane. Bialca - the bigger resort, is a little far, but the hostel is so nice it's worth the trip.

• 4th Feb 2014