MTB Hostel Reviews

Strzelcow Podhalanskich 11, Koscielisko, Zakopane, Poland

The owners are the best. I have never seen such hospitality in all the hostels I have stayed than in this one. 100% recommended.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Spain

We went there to do some hiking because their location is perfect. You don't need to take any bus, you can just take the path near the hostel. The hosts (a family) are really welcoming and the facilities very cosy, really amazing. We used their traditional Sauna, it's only 30z per hour per 4-6 people, perfect for relaxing after hiking. Also we met friendly people there and we had interesting conversations.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very friendly and helpfull owners, beautiful wooden house and amazing place! I highly recommend to stay there!!

The owners were really nice, very helpful and made sure our stay was comfortable. Overall the hostel has a very cosy, homey atmosphere

• 24th Dec 2015
  • India

Beautiful spot! So close to the national park and only a short bus ride to the city centre. Lovely lovely lovely owners. Thank you!

It wasn't very busy here (mid-november), but it was definitely a comfy stay. A family with two small children runs this hostel, and made us feel very welcome. The location is a bit out of town, but that was no problem since we were traveling by car. The owner makes good coffee!

Amazing! Felt like I was staying in a luxury mountain chalet. Very friendly and generous staff. Massive communal areas for reading, socialising, sitting in front of the fire etc.

This hostel is perfact for people who want hike. Its away from city but it is easy to find bus from train station to hostel. Host is very friendly, kind and informative for hiking. Even thougn I was not prepared for hiking(I dont have thick jacket), he borrowed me an jacket. It is helpful. It is also good fo cooking and you can easily find supermarket near.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

AMAZING hostel! One of my favorites of all time. It's a little ways away from Zakopane, but in an awesome location just outside of town. Before you come be sure to look up which bus to take from the smaller bus station (anything from platform 6 heading toward Koscielisko). There are very few signs pointing that way. If you get a chance, DO THE MORSKIE OKO hike! It's incredible, especially on a sunny day. Enjoy the sauna with some other travelers and a bonfire afterward.

It's a really nice hostel, 4km aprox from town but you have buses that can take you there. Really good location if you want to do some hiking. I stayed in the tent and it was a nice experience. It's basically a room with just beds and you have some showers and bathroom to share with the other tents. Will recommend you to stay. Remember that there's abus going to the hostel,because at the bus station they will tell you to take a taxi.

nice hostel in a great location can go straight off hiking. i stayed in the tent room, its like a cabin made out of wood with a tent over it. and it was warm and still got wifi. really nice chill out room in the main building and good kitchen facilitys

I loved the fact that the hostel was located not too close to the city center. There were so many people I couldn't imagine staying any closer. The staff was super helpful and nice. I was surprise by the "tent." But it was heated and the water was hot so it was deluxe camping for me!

• 20th Aug 2015

The location is a little bit further from a town so you will get a own peace and just from the hostels back yard you can start your trekking. The staff was so friendly and wanted to help you. The atmosphere was so lovely. Nice big common area. Thank you MTB, I'm sure I will visit again. There was no keys for the rooms or lockers, but still I felt my stuff was safe :)