MTB Hostel Reviews

Strzelcow Podhalanskich 11, Koscielisko, Zakopane, Poland

nice hostel in a great location can go straight off hiking. i stayed in the tent room, its like a cabin made out of wood with a tent over it. and it was warm and still got wifi. really nice chill out room in the main building and good kitchen facilitys

I loved the fact that the hostel was located not too close to the city center. There were so many people I couldn't imagine staying any closer. The staff was super helpful and nice. I was surprise by the "tent." But it was heated and the water was hot so it was deluxe camping for me!

• 20th Aug 2015

The location is a little bit further from a town so you will get a own peace and just from the hostels back yard you can start your trekking. The staff was so friendly and wanted to help you. The atmosphere was so lovely. Nice big common area. Thank you MTB, I'm sure I will visit again. There was no keys for the rooms or lockers, but still I felt my stuff was safe :)

Amazing ! Right by the mountains and away from the city. Nice and breezy everywhere so slept really good. Staff is so friendly and always trying to help. It has a family type of feel to it which is very nice ! We definitely enjoyed our stay and would stay again ! If your in Zakopane, definitely stay here. It's just a bus ride to town if your thinking about the 'city' and 'action'.

Best place to escape the tourist crowds in Zakopane. The Staff was super cool and the overall atmosphere just awesome. The common rooms (including the kitchens) and a fire place in the garden provided good place to relax and meet fellow travelers. Supermarket, 24h gas station, bus stop and a main hiking trail are all within a 5-10 minute radius. Came here for one night, stayed 5 because I liked it so much =)

• 10th Aug 2015

The accomodation was great , the staff was nice and helpful. The hostel is located perfectly, in the mountains. . It's very cheap for what it can provide. However there was one problem with one of the kids, the little guy took my license plate off of my car and started fencing woth it then I realised that he had broken it off. I repaired it with superglue so there was no big problem. Apart from this, MTB is one of the best hostels money can get you. 10/10 would recommend

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

Thank you for visiting us. It was nice having you for a guest. Remember next time that you could just tell me that my boy did something. I would fix it or I would refound you any damage that he did. All the best Michal

MTB had a real family feel! The lady Anna was very hospitable and told us what we could do in the time we had. My only complaint would be there was no tea available and we were told we could use the sauna but we're not told about the charge of 30pln to use it - which they told us after so bare this in mind! About an hour walk to zakopane or 15 mins by bus.

Loved this hostel! The location was beautiful. Had a great time hiking in the Tatras!

awesome hostel!!! Wooden house with great living room heated by fire! Stay there! You can take bus to zakopane for 4 pln, every hour