MTB Hostel Reviews

Strzelcow Podhalanskich 11, Koscielisko, Zakopane, Poland

I spent four nights at MTB hostel. Ana and Michał were incredible hosts, making me feel at home with them, sharing meals, hot drinks and great conversation. The hostel itself is lovely, warm and cosy and with everything you need for a very comfortable stay. Ana and Michał recommended a lot of activities nearby, including several walks from the hostel to take in the stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Excellent location, close to Zakopane. 100% recommend this hostel!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Liked it so much, I stayed for a couple of weeks. The hostel has a lovely, family feel to it. Ana and Mihai were awesome hosts. They are organised and flexible. I enjoyed our chats and I'm looking forward to visiting them again. It's close to some of the ski slopes in Zakopane. Bialca - the bigger resort, is a little far, but the hostel is so nice it's worth the trip.

• 4th Feb 2014

Only stayed one night in transit but definitely had a great atmosphere! Twin room was the same price as the dorm so we stayed there. Big rooms, comfortable beds, large kitchen and HUGE bathroom. A really cute, cosy tavern like hostel, although it did seem to be in the middle of nowwhere...

A really nice place to go and relax. Ideal for hiking as situated directly on some hiking trails. Owner and wife extremely helpful and friendly.

• 2nd Jan 2014

The nicest and most familiar atmosphere I ever experienced in a Hostel! We had a great time in MTB Hostel :)

Best hosts ever! Excellent place if you like to hike/bike in the mountain trails and chill out at sauna with friends in the afternoon. You will love the atmosphere and hospitality. For sure it is hard to go back home after staying here! :)

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Turkey

MTB hostel was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Everywhere was so clean. The sauna was perfect! Our host Michał and hostess Ana were so friendly with their baby boy and little dog. Thank you.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Turkey

This was my first time staying in a hostel. I felt very at home in MTB Hostel, as if I was part of an international family. The managers Michal and his wife, Ana, were endlessly helpful guides for me during my visit in Zakopane and Kościelisko . They were kind enough to drive me to the pharmacy (apteka) in town when I needed bandages for my feet after hiking. This is a great hostel run by great people. They even invited me to have dinner with them. I am already planning a return trip next month!

• 9th Nov 2013