Maa Vaishno Guest House Reviews

B5/188. Shivala Ghat, Varanasi, India

The host was very nice, but it was a bit too obvious that he was trying to earn money off us on sidebusinesses such as silks, rickshaws and henna. Furthermore from the description there would be airco that was actually not there. He gave us a cooler though that worked out OK, although it broke down the last night. After some hasseling we got another room though. Also the shower was not working, and the bathroom was not clean at all so I scrubbed it myself. There are improvements to be made!

• 12th Jun 2015

It is very good place to stay, location is also good and owner of this place is a very helpfull person!

Very good hostel Finally I staid one month in dinesh hostel Dinesh, Raju and Anil were very friendly with me. They explained me History of Varanasi The food was amazing and cheap. The roof top is perfect to make yoga, to write or sleep with shadow. My room was spartiat but like every hostel in varanasi and very cheap. The family Of dinesh live in the hostel and was so nice with me. Sometime Dinesh shared his food with me when I came back the night. I reccomand you this hostel

• 21st Feb 2015