Maa Vaishno Guest House Reviews

B5/188. Shivala Ghat, Varanasi, India

I booked this property only because of its rating at HW. I always had nice experience in booking from HW. But this booking made me experience something new. 1. Owner didn't gave room which was booked from HW. 2. I booked 1 premium ensuite single bed and 1 premium ensuite double bed. He clubbed it and given us 1 three bed (which was actually double bed). He excuse was there is no other room available, and booking from website dosen't give us clear picture of arrival and dep. and reqrmnts

they didn't gave rooms which we booked. Untidy, dirty, no toiletries given, no towel, even initially he denied to give blanket to third person. dirty bead-sheet, smelly blankets, when we complained about our stay he said, only foreign guest stay with us and they bring there own soaps, napkins, towels, and everything and they never complain. No parking, and above all no roof-top restaurant. That is totally fake and lie.

Nice guesthouse in Shivala ghat, good position, good wifi, big rooms with big windows and private bathrooms. The owner Dinesh is always available for helping. Nice rooftop and nice atmosphere.

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts