Maa Vaishno Guest House Reviews

B5/188. Shivala Ghat, Varanasi, India

Neither the property nor the room were as advertised. I thought the place far less than hospitable in location, atmosphere, n appearance. Customer service was beyond poor as there was none. I chose not to stay n forfeited my deposit.

• 28th Mar 2014

Had a fantastic time at this hostel over Holi festival. As a solo female traveller I found Maa Vaishno was a great place to meet people and felt very safe and comfortable here. Really good atmosphere and staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was great value, basic but cheap and clean. Located between the two main ghats in a more quiet area away from the chaos and still easy walking distance from main tourist area. Thankyou for a great stay, I will always fondly remember Holi in Varanasi!

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts