Macondo Hotel Reviews

Main road (in from of central park), Canoa, Ecuador

felex was excellent. extremely helpful and considerate. top person. very fair. wifi is slow in the room. enjoyed the breakfast.

Felix is extremely accommodating. He was helpful with directions, suggestions, and he had a very easy manner about him. Felix spoke English which made everything that much easier.The hostel did breakfast and dinner if you so desired. The cooking was also delicious.

The owner, Felix, was so great and helpful!

Felix the lodge tenant was great and always present, he helped me with everything i asked and even helped me with my bags to the bus stop just across the road. My room was fantastic compared to anywhere else I've stayed along the coast of ecuador. I would highly recommend this lodge to anyone thinking of staying in Canoa.