Macondo Hotel Reviews

Main road (in from of central park), Canoa, Ecuador

Felix is extremely accommodating. He was helpful with directions, suggestions, and he had a very easy manner about him. Felix spoke English which made everything that much easier.The hostel did breakfast and dinner if you so desired. The cooking was also delicious.

The owner, Felix, was so great and helpful!

Felix the lodge tenant was great and always present, he helped me with everything i asked and even helped me with my bags to the bus stop just across the road. My room was fantastic compared to anywhere else I've stayed along the coast of ecuador. I would highly recommend this lodge to anyone thinking of staying in Canoa.

Feiix at the Macondo Hotel made gretmeals and even helped me call ahead to make a reservation father south on his phone which was very nice. His hotel is clean and quiet. I chose to stay there because it is a few blocks from the busy beach and Malacon and was glad I did although it was just 2 short blocks from shops and the internet. The bus stops right out front so I didn't have to walk far with my heavy pack and Felix's breakfasts were great with locals too.

Felix is great. Very accomodating and I like that the hostel is across from a lovely park. Enjoying my stay and plan to stay longer....

• 19th Jan 2015

Fantastic hotel. Exceptionally clean, spacious rooms. Welcoming owner Felix who will do anythng to help. Incredible breakfasts charged at a reasonable price, in fact we met many people who came just for the breakfast. Hot showers. Further back from the beach but no effort at all just a few minutes walk, and away from the noise of the main street, but safe at night too. Thank you for a wonderful stay Felix!