9.2
Superb 78 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 78 Total Reviews
Macondo Hotel Located at Main road (in from of central park), , Canoa.
Ecuador
Canoa Manabi Main road (in from of central park)
92% 78
-0.4619357 -80.4541683
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

My stay at Macondo was great, Felix really is extremely helpful and just a really nice guy. He helped me find my bus ticket, put a hammock on my balcony and let me stay in my room until 9 as my bus wasn't until late for just $5. The hotel is in a great location, it's not on the beach, but the beach is a couple of minutes walk away. This makes all the difference when wanting to sleep away from the beach noise at night! Thank you for everything Felix!

4th Mar 2016

I LOVED staying in Maconda Hotel. Firstly, Felix, the owner, is such a nice man. He speaks Spanish and English and communicated with me very well in both languages. He also wants to make sure you enjoy Canoa more than anything and is willing to help you find things to do and even help find the correct bus home. He also makes a killer breakfast. In addition to Felix, the hotel was very clean and had someone at the front desk about 100% of the time.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Favourite place I have stayed in my travels Felix is awesome