Mad Monkey Siem Reap

8.8
Fabulous 1541 Total Reviews

• Pakistan, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Had an amazing time and ended up extending my stay twice! Amazing location, just a few minutes from pub street. The rooms were nice and comfortable and the downstairs pool + bar makes a great place to socialize. Would recommend 10/10

19th Jun 2017

Mad Monkeys made my cambodia experience!! The staff are just some of the best we've had and they could not have been more helpful whilst staying in the hostel. All of the staff need serious credit for their hard work. The hostel is so clean and tidy, the food is delicious and the atmosphere is amazing. Would 100% recommend this hostel to everyone!

16th Jun 2017

I cannot emphasize how great our stay here was! Great people, all welcoming and jovial, having travelled all over the world. The hostel helped us with all our bookings, to Phnom Penh and to Angkor. Everything is very conveniently located, most things available not further than 10-15 minutes walking. The staff was co-operative, the food and drinks are great! Make sure to make full use of the pool, the timings could be extended - we couldn't get enough of it!

15th Jun 2017
8.0

Party hostel with an event every night - good fun but not if you want an early night for Angkor! Also booked 3 beds in the same room but they split us between 2 which was quite annoying.

11th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel, was only meant to stay 3 nights but ended up staying 2 weeks! Jon, Fran and Bailey were so much fun and made sure we had the best time the whole time we were there! The rooms were really clean and the bathroom in our dorm was so good for getting ready! Also when I was ill they staff were amazing and made sure I was safe and got to hospital, Ellie even came with me to make sure I was okay! Would recommend to anyone!

11th Jun 2017
7.7

This is definitely a party hostel. People are drinking and lounging by the pool during the day and at night the rooftop bar is great and lively. Close to Pub street. However the facilities and cleanliness can be improved. My friend and I got a private room for one night and I was not impressed by the room. It smelled old and moldy, the bathroom/shower had stains. Overall it looked dirty. I've traveled for many years and stayed at dozens of hostels but this room was the worst.

• colintaylornf7276
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

This has to be my favourite hostel so far in my 3 months of traveling. Good hang vibe during the day, great party vibe at night.

• Thailand, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
7.1

Almost good, the staff good but not really welcome.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

Another amazing mad monkey experience!!! Staff are so helpful and nice, easy to book tours to angkor wat, beds are huge and clean sheets. They have an awesome rooftop bar and cheap drinks!! Definitely will be returning!

4th Jun 2017

It's always party time at Mad Monkey. Rooftop beach bar is awesome!