Mad4you Hostel Reviews

Calle Costanilla de San Vicente, 4, Madrid, Spain

Only stayed one night but was very happy it was here!

This hostel was in a great location - a wonderful neighborhood and close to many metro stops. The rooms had small lockers, but nothing big enough to fit luggage. The ensuite bathrooms were clean and well-kept. The beds weren't very comfortable and the wifi didn't work around the entire hostel. The staff was very helpful and answered all of our questions.

It was very good hostel. But you should smoke outside.

My room had A/C. Be sure to bring a towel. The power was out when I got there for my room, they fixed it within 10 minutes. Very friendly staff, great atmosphere, free breakfast

• 8th Jul 2014

Stayed in a 4 bedroom mixed dorm room. Hostel was average for what I felt like a bit of an expensive stay. Free breakfast helps though. Heard someone got over 300 Euros stolen out of his locker, which made me suspicious, but I had no issues with my room. Staff answered all questions when asked, but they don't volunteer anything extra either like other staff members at other hostels I've been to, would've been nice to get recommendations on where to go, what to see etc. Overall, clean and decent

The hostel, sheets, and bathroom were clean. The room I was staying in was spacious, but all of the beds weren't full. The breakfast the next morning was sufficient - toast, croissants, tea, cereals. The wifi worked perfectly in all of the rooms and the staff was kind enough to let me leave my luggage in the luggage room both before and after I checked out. The hostel was down a quiet side street, about a five minute walk from the metro station and about a 20 minute walk to the center of Madrid.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot to us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Greetings from the staff at Mad4You :)

It was ok for the money. The staff was very receptive and the good part is that you have a nice breakfast considering the money you pay for the night. Rooms are ok, a bit small but clean, and the atmosphere is good. I stayed one night only which was ok for me.

Nice place with good value for the money! It is close to a metro station. Staff was nice and helpful! WiFi was out of order in one of the evenings. It was finally fixed after it had been rebooted. The breakfast was sufficient. However, it is lack of silence until 1 am.

Wonderful hostel.Near to streets that can find something to eat. Not far away from metro as well. Love this place.

Dear Tze Pin, We really appreciate your nice words and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back for a visit soon :) Greetings from the staff

They incorrectly charged me saying that I did not checkout. The guy from the front desk helped my girlfriend load her things into storage as she was staying several extra days, and also took my card. In our 16 previous stays that was checking out, apparently not there. We were also late and upon arrival our room did not have two available beds in the reserves room.They found us a private room, but this have added to confusion on their part for my checkout. Did not email back about the charge.

• 26th Jun 2014

Thanks very much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your experience with us. We always try that our guests have the best stay possible. We are really sorry for the misunderstanding and we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Greetings from Mad4You Hostel

Location is fabulous! It's in a cool area where a lot of locals go out. One of the cheaper hostels I have stayed in, and you can definitely tell. But if you are only staying a couple nights it will do the trick!

Dear Mary, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. Greetings from Mad4You Hostel

Great hostel

Hola Carlos, gracias por emplear un poco de tu tiempo en evaluarnos. Lo apreciamos mucho. Esperamos volver a verte por aqui muy pronto. Un saludo de todo el equipo de Mad4You

Great hostel, clean, happy, helpful staff. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to visit Madrid

Dear Rosemeire, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Mad4You, it means a lot to us! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back soon! Greetings from the team

It is a really nice Hostel!!! The people from reception are very kind and helpful. The hostel's atmosphere is enjoyable. The room is big, the wifi is all around the hostel including inside the rooms.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your nice words. We really appreciate it and hope to have you back soon. Greetings from the staff at Mad4You

The free guide tour and the partties proposed are very good. Staff is cool too.

Hey Damien, thanks for your comment, your feedback is very important for us. See you back in Madrid soon! Greetings

Nice quiet neighbourhood but still close enough to walk into the main tourist area. Good breakfast. Easy place to meet other travellers.

Dear guest, We really appreciate your feedback, it is very helpfull to us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Greetings from the staff

Very good value. It's more suitable for people who want to party, not so much for spending just one night and sleeping. The only real problem lack of silence till 1 am.

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to rate us. first of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience, we always tell our guests to be considerate with others. Greetings from Mad4You

Staff extremely friendly good value a little hard to find the first time as i did not have the luxury of a map

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back at Mad4You very soon. Greetings

Nice place with good value for the money! Not far from the best sights. Staff was nice and helpful!

Dear guest, We would like to show you our appreciation for writting a review about Mad4You Hostel! Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! Greetings from the Mad4You Team!! :)

All the staff were really friendly and helpful when recommending places to visit and things to see and do.

Dear guest, We would like to show you our appreciation for writting a review about Mad4You Hostel! Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! :) Greetings from the Mad4You Team!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3