Mad4you Hostel Reviews

Calle Costanilla de San Vicente, 4, Madrid, Spain

Even though it's not right near the city center, I still preferred this location as it was on a quiet street and a quick walk to gran via. The wifi was good, breakfast was decent and the staff was very helpful after I realized they had overcharged me for the room. The atmosphere was good in the common areas and there were a lot of restaurants in the area. I would stay here again.

best hostel keep up the great work

I had quite a few food items taken, despite having my name and the date which I was leaving written on them :(

Dear Guest, we are very sorry to hear that and we apologize for the inconvenience. People can be very inconsiderate. We hope you had a good stay appart from that :) Greetings from the staff at Mad4You!!

Great hostel! They have some amazing free tours and pubcrawls. It is a little bit far from the main museums, but it is worth it. They are also very close to two metro stations.

• 1st Sep 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed the tours and hope that you come for another visit soon! Greetings from the staff at Mad4You :)

a very clean hostel with a very friendly supportive staff. the location is very center and close to the attractions as well as the night life. the hostel is quite big which makes it a bit hard to know people out of your room. unless you are in breakfast but other than that I had a very pleasant stay

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for rating us! It makes us very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Mad4You and we hope to see you again very soon! :) Greetings from the team!!

I stayed in a 8 person mixed dorm for one night. The staff were friendly and helpful and the people in my dorm were even more welcoming. Good facilities, location and very reasonable prices. Would stay again.

• 28th Aug 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating! Your comments are very important to us. It makes us very happy that you liked the Hostel. See you on your next trip to Madrid :) Greetings from the team

the hostel is a really good choice! it's located very nicely in the quarter of malasana, surely one of the most beautiful in madrid. the staff was really nice and helpful. the kitchen is really modern and has pretty much everything you need. the breakfast was really good, too, it's kind of "all you can eat" with toasts with marmelade and cornflakes with milk, they also serve tea and coffee. all in all i would really recommend this hostel.

• 26th Aug 2014

It was so great! The only thing I didn't like was that the atmosphere of the hostel itself wasn't that awesome. It was harder to meet people here than other places. But overall it was good!

Dear Guest, We are sorry to hear about the atmosphere, we work with a company called "Madride" which organises free walking tours, pub crawls and flamenco where you can meet many people from Mad4You and other hostels as well. Maybe you can try it next time you come for a visit :) Greetings from the staff!!

Great kitchen and great layout for the common areas. The atmosphere was a bit dull however. Great hostel overall. Really calm place at night.

Dear guest, thank you for your rating! We are very happy that you liked our facilities and really appreciate your comments. Greetings from the staff :)

Monica was super nice and will go out of her way to help you in any way she can! All staff that we encountered were nice. Nice hostel, nice location, would recommend! Suggestions for improvement: - a bigger and better common area for people to socialize. No one really used the bar. - the airport shuttle service that they advertise is not great. Ours came 25 minutes late with no apology orexplanation and was a plain marked car. Almost seems like their friend rather than a real company.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review, we will show it to our staff, they will be very happy about it! :) We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the shuttle service, we have knew policies now to avoid this situations in the future. We really appreciate your suggestions. Greetings from the team!!!

Loved staying here. Staff were super nice

They were very helpful getting a taxi to the airport and with any questions that I had.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back soon. Greetings from Mad4You

At this hostel you get what you pay for. The hostel is close to Gran Vía Street and not that far away from Puerta del Sol by walking. The rooms were standard and clean. I got good advises from the staff.

The hostel is just an average hostel. There are lockers in the rooms but they can easily be opened without a key, spin wouldn't rely on those. Also, our shower was definitely blocked and wouldn't drain fast enough to keep up with the water coming out of the shower hear, so the shower flooded a lot/ we resorted to the communal shower. The kitchen is good and the area is awesome- it's only 10 or 15 minutes walk to most things. The staff are helpful but not super friendly. Good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for rating Mad4You Hostel, it is very important for us. We got the shower fixed for the next time you come for a visit :) Greetings from the staff

Mad4you was a very clean hostel and the staff very nice. The girls who ran the pub crawl and walking tours were a lot of fun and very helpful, shared lots of tips for things to do. Loved this hostel, only downside was the lack of toilets and bathrooms. Other than that good wifi and kitchen facilities.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Apart from two, all of the rooms have private bathrooms and there are three shared bathrooms :) We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Greetings from the team.

it is a fine hostel, though the showering place is a little bit small the bed is fantastic, I enjoyed a wonderful sleep there

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dear Guest, Thank you for the review, we are very happy that you slept well and hope to see you soon! Greetings from the staff at Mad4You

Overall the hostel was a good choice. In a nice area with cool bars but not too far from the city centre. Only fault I would have is that staff weren't always at the desk so guests would sometimes have to wait for other guests to let them in.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. Sometimes guests require our help somewhere other than front desk, but we try to take as less time as possible. Greetings from the team

A great little hostel close to the centre and within walking distance of everything. Very clean, quiet and well maintained with good wifi. The staff attitude and friendliness was the best I have encountered for a good while and that's what makes a successful hostel. It certainly ticked all the boxes for me.

All are excellent! I enjoy the stay in this hostel and met different ppl. But the location is a bit far from city center...need 20-25 minute walk

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. See you soon :) Greetings!

I recommend staying here. Great staff great vibe, good location, fair price. I'd stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5