Mad4you Hostel

Superb 1383 Total Reviews
Superb 1383 Total Reviews

11th Aug 2017

Great place! The bar is not that great but there are a lot of nice bars nearby. I'd come back again.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for leaving a review :) It is great to hear that you would come back to Mad4You Hostel! We are sorry you did not like our bars, we have one at reception and one in the open air patio with lots of offers on cocktails, beers and we also sell ice cream :D Looking forward to host you again! Cheers from the team

• Finland, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017
8.0

Really clean hostel with comfortable beds. Free breakfast was a big plus and the location is quite central (walking distance everywhere). No complaints!

Dear Guest, what a great review! We are very happy you had a good time with us and liked the location of the Hostel :) We hope you will come back soon for a visit and we send you big hugs!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2017

The hostal was perfect to me the only problem was my roomies they was so laugh even in the night, but in general the hostel was amazing! Have the breakfast included and good deals for sangria andr drinks !

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for leaving a review! We are super happy you have liked the Hostel! On the other hand, we are very sorry your roommates were loud and did not let you rest properly, we always hope that all our guests are respectful towards the other people sleeping. Unfortunately sometimes it is out of our control, but next time make sure you inform our night Staff and they will definitely take care of the situation. Hugs from Madrid!

• lagringa20075128
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
3rd Aug 2017
7.7

Although the room was very comfortable, I have to take off a significant amount of points because I didn't get any sleep at all. There really need to be soundproof doors installed on all of the patio entrances. It was much too loud. If I'm going to spend extra on a private room, I want peace and quiet.

Dear Guest, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you have liked your single room but we are sorry you were hearing noises that bothered your sleep. We do close every night all the common areas (patio included, of course) at midnight sharp. Our night receptionist are always extra careful that no one hangs out and disturb other guests after this time of the night. We take our guests' rest very seriously and this is why we are very disappointed to read that you could not rest properly. We hope you will come back for a visit soon, we will be delighted to have you at Mad4You again :) Kind regards from the whole team!

30th Jul 2017

I really loved it, I would definitely return next time I am in Madrid. It has a really nice vibe, fairly relaxed but still very social- the courtyard is a great place to meet people. Being located in Malasaña it is still central but you get a slightly more local experience. There are loads of bars and places to eat nearby and a metro station is a 5 minutes walk away. Overall we had a great experience, this is the place I want to bring my friends to so they can get over their 'fear' of hostels!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay at Mad4You Hostel and you especially enjoyed the atmosphere and location. We really hope to see you again and help your friends to get over their fear :D Warm regards from the whole team.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

I loved this hostel!! I stayed at Mad4you for four days and I loved it!! The breakfast was decent and the environment was really great!! I was able to make a lot of friends with the other guests! The loctation is pretty good. It's not too far from the metro, and Calle gran via and plaza España are only a 10 or 15 minute walk away.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for writing this lovely review. We are very happy to read you have enjoyed your stay with us at Mad4You Hostel and also great that you were able to make a lot of friends! :) :) We hope to see you back with us again. Hugs from all our staff members

• barbaraendo
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2017

This hostel is near (about 4 blocks) from two subway stations. The staff is kind and they have a lot of facilities (airport transfer, towels, hairdryer, bar). About the room: it's nice and simple. There are plugs and reading lights for each bed. About the breakfast: it's simple (cereals and toast ), but pretty good. I really recommend this hostel!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Mad4You Hostel with other travelers. We are very happy to read that you were pleased with all aspects of our hostel. :) If you ever decide to come back to Madrid, you know where to find us! Warm regards from our staff members

25th Jul 2017

This is cute hostel, well located and easy to find. Very chill, with really good free breakfast and a nice courtyard. If you're looking for a party hostel this is not the place. I only stayed one night but it seemed more relaxed and people kept to themselves. My only real negative about this place is the bathroom is in bedroom. So when a girl got up 30 seconds before me and went to shower etc in the morning all I could do was sit and wait. Also the lockers are super narrow. Otherwise nice place!

Dear guest, Thank you very much for write such an extensive review about Mad4You Hostel. We are very happy to read many nice words about our place! :) We are sorry you were having some trouble with the shared bathroom. We actually also have some common bathrooms, besides the ones in the dorms. Next time just ask and we will show you! :) A big hug from all our staff members

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

the greatest hostel ever. the only down side is that there isn't space to put your bag, just a locker so you can put your valuable stuff. great staff, great location (in the center of Malasana, with great restaurants and bars all around it), breakfast is good. the atmosphere is great, very familiar and cosy.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

An amazing hostel. Best location, clean and good atmosphere. My pick for Madrid every time

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your great review about Mad4You Hostel. We are very happy you would choose us again for your stays in Madrid. So hopefully see you soon again! :) Warm regards from our entire team