Mad4you Hostel

Superb 1271 Total Reviews

• Kinalinga
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

Cool hostel with common room area in the middle of the courtyard and really good free breakfast, guy comes with small Sangria for everyone, barcrawl offered at €10. Overall pleased, cool people to hang and get El Tigre with

• klimpetrovkp6075
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2017
7.4

Good rooms, beds and clean showers. But: I woke up on he first night and figured my sheets were covered with long hair (I am male with short hair). On reception I was tald it could happen, because there were 3 girls living in my room. But it was not a single hair, but a whole lot of them. The kitchen is missing the most basic stuff (Oil, salt , pepper). Nearly all of cupboards are empty. Breakfast is OK, but nothing special with pretty bad coffe.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for leaving us your opinion. We are happy that you generally liked the hostel and specially our rooms, beds and showers. On the other hand we are very sorry about the hair you found in your sheets. We can never know if they came from the roommates or not, but at the moment you informed our receptionist there were hairs in your bed, all the bed linen in your bed was completely changed. Referring to the kitchen, it is fully equipped with all the utensils needed for cooking, and there is also a free food shelf where other guests leave ingredients they will not use, such as oil, salt, etc. Finally, we are sorry that you did not like our breakfast, as it include juice, ham, cheese, croissants, fresh bread, graded tomato. We hope to see you soon at Mad4You Hostel and make it a better experience for you. Kind regards from the whole team!

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Overall its a good and recommended hostel to stay :) ive had a great time, oh and the walking tour and the staffs are amazing too. will go back there again

20th Jun 2017

great hostel. good for meeting people and enjoying the malasana nightlife. like other eviews say it's super clean. AC is on demand when needed which is a plus during siesta

Dear guest, Thank you very much for rating Mad4You Hostel. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and if you ever find yourself back in Madrid, we would love to be your host again. Best regards from all our team members

20th Jun 2017

Nice location and great air conditioning. Hostel activities and staff were not awesome but the area is great and the rooms are very clean.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for leaving your opinion about us. We are happy that you liked our location and facilities. On the other hand it's very sad to hear that you were not 100% happy with our staff, as we always do all our best to help our guests on their time in Madrid. Also, even we are not a party hostel, we offer pubcrawls everyday, apart from the walking tours and movie afternoons we have. We hope that you can feel more confortable with the staff and atmosphere if you ever come back to Mad4You Hostel. We would love to get a 10 from you the next time :) Warm regards from the whole team!

• USA, Female, 41+
19th Jun 2017

I had a very nice stay at MAD4YOU. The room was clean and comfortable. The shared bath was a little challenging, but acceptable. Individual guests habits no reflection on the Hostel. I especially enjoyed the Free Walking tour with "Lucy". The reception staff were gracious, helpful and shared foodie hot spots with me which were indeed the best choices!!!!! Great location- easy access to everything. Short and easy walk to the Metro.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your nice review. We are very happy that you had a great stay at Mad4You Hostel and especially liked our staff, cleanliness and location. It was also a pleasure for us hosting you and we really hope to see you soon!! Kind regards from the whole team :)

16th Jun 2017

Pretty chill hostel, they have a strict policy with noise so for the exhausted traveler keep that in mind. If you get the top bunk bed (I think I read this in one of the previous reviews) BE ALERT AT ALL TIMES. I bumped my head more than I can count, and laughed at myself for forgetting each time. Bathrooms get cleaned twice a day. At times the room can get a little hot, I don't know if it was just because of the heatwave when I visited.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Mad4You Hostel. We are happy you gave us 10 points for all aspects! :) Sorry you have bumped your head several times! Some people are just so tall... ;) We did have a heat wave in Madrid with temperatures up to 42 degrees, but all rooms at Mad4You Hostel have airco. You can turn it on yourself in the dorm or we can do it for you at the reception. We hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future. Warm regards from our entire team

12th Jun 2017

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It is located in a great neighborhood with lots of bars, restaurants, and shops. It's incredibly clean it seems like they're always cleaning! The breakfast is great and the kitchen is large and well equipped. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Madrid.

Dear guest, your wonderful review made our day! Thank you very much for that! :D We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and find Mad4You Hostel one of the best hostels you have stayed in. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again. Big hug from all our staff members

10th Jun 2017

It's a good hostel in a good area.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for leaving a review! We are very very happy you liked the Hostel and the area of Malasaña, one of the most characteristic of Madrid! We hope you will come back for a visit and in the meantime we send you big hugs!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

I roomed with 6 other girls which led to an amazing experience! Breakfast is free which is great for your wallet. I didn't use their laundry (8 euros) because someone had told me their laundry machine was terrible so I went to a nearby laundromat instead. All in all, great hostel! Clean bathrooms, staff was always willing to help, lockers in every room so you don't have to worry about safety. I'd avoid the free walking tour though, might have been just my guide but it was very boring.

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for giving us a 10! We are very sorry about the laundry machine not working properly during your stay, we had our maintenance team looking at them and they are now fixed and back to functioning perfectly :) Also sorry to hear about the walking tour being a bit boring, the guides we work with are always super friendly, cheerful and interesting, you should give it another try next time you are in town, people usually love the free walking tour :D We hope to see you again in the future, it was a pleasure meeting you and we wish you all the best! Cheers from Madrid!