8.1
Fabulous 43 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 43 Total Reviews
Made Inn Located at Rua Vicente Vaz das Vacas, n22, , Portimao.
Portugal
Portimao 8500-746 Portim Rua Vicente Vaz das Vacas, n�22
81% 43
37.1406995 -8.5373532
    Rooms available

• France, Couple, 18-24
28th Oct 2015
8.0

The hotel is fine but really disappointed... I planned this holidays to join my boyfriend after months without seeing each other so I carefully asked for double bed but they gave us twin bed which was really not convenient ... and they didn't propose solution... also we found a dead fly on the floor....

• France, Couple, 18-24
28th Oct 2015

Very good located but disappointed... I planned this holidays to join my boyfriend after months without seeing each other and carefully asked for double bed.... but they gave us twin beds which is not really convenient and they didn't have solution.... and we found a died fly on the floor...