Madness Hostel Reviews

Brace Jugovica 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Without a doubt my favorite hostel I have stayed in. It's more of a home than a hostel Srdjan is the best host any traveller can ask for. The location is amazing and they go above and beyond to take care of their guests. Can't wait to stay there again. I'll be back Srdjan!!

Had one of the best and maddest times at madness. Srdjan and his staff are the best! They made us dinner and it was the best dinner I have had while travelling. Met lotsa people, very friendly hostel and great location. Would totally recommend.

Good location everyone is super friendly. Awesome atmosphere easy to meet people. Clean and comfy rooms. Would recommend it to anyone. I would definitely stay here again

Thanks for an amazing stay SRKY BOY and girl, hope you havnt lost my rabbit ears just yet! See you in Greece next year !

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very nice owner and staff,the welcoming free rakija a treat. Only drawback is its very small,so cooking area tiny and only one toilet/shower, could be awkward.Very considerate of late sleepers,shhh!.

• 21st Aug 2014

Nice central location and really nice staff. Majority of people staying here are boys...message to ladies-don't hesitate this is an awesome hostel with a great atmosphere for meeting people! It was clean and caring, like staying at a moms house.

Probably the best hostel in the world thanks to the owner, Srjian! You'll probably have the funniest time of your life if you stay here!

I really enjoyed my stay at Madness. The highlight is the owner who is a great guy! It's a small hostel so has share hose kind of vibe. Only one bathroom (that has toilet and shower) so at times of peak usage you'll have to wait.

The coolest hostel ever - greetings to Srdjan and the girls, thx

Madness Hostel was very welcoming and hospitable. What I liked most about this hostel was the size, you could really get to know each individual working and staying there which made the stay that bit more special. Location was great, a two minute walk to the main square and Skadarlija street, both great places to find food and/or drink in the evenings. When I return to Belgrade, I WILL be staying at Madness Hostel! Great memories were made.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's not a hostel, it's a family. No chance you leave without making friends and having fun.. :)

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

Srdjan is the coolest hostel owner I've ever encountered! So helpful with everything and really generous, I can only recommend everybody to stay here!

Srdjan (the owner) and his staff couldn't be better hosts, exceptionally friendly, helpful and funny. The hostel offers good facilities and is well located in the centre of Belgrade. If I'm ever back in Belgrade this is where I'll stay. Stephen

Absolutely amazing hostel, the owner is hilarious and all the other staff are lovely and so helpful. We were given plenty of free rakija and had a hostel party one night, loved every second of staying here. Kitchen is small but fine, bathroom is clean, beds are comfy, excellent location, fantastic laundry service available

We had a great time staying at madness. The owner and reception were extremely helpful. One of the receptionists in particular, Lubitza, was extremely helpful and ensured we had a great time and that our stay at madness wont ever be forgotten. I highly recommend. Also they have us free raykya shots.

• 11th Aug 2014

location is perfect, staff are helpful but rooms were untidy, beds were really uncomfortable. and insufficient bedroom.

I came with a friend, the hostel is very well positioned with a very friendly staff and a good atmosphere !!!

Amazing hostel! The location is excellent, right in the center, you can walk everywhere. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. The owner has a heart of gold and is so funny! Staying here feels like a big family. Thanks everyone at Madness for such a great time in Belgrade! This is a fantastic hostel for meeting interesting travelers from all over the world. The hostel is clean, safe and central to all bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Highly recommend you check in here!!

Ahh Madness in all the best of ways! The hostel has everything you need in a hostel (hot shower, good lockers, kitchen, free coffee etc.) and the most amazing, wonderful, lovely staff in the world! If you do nothing else in Belgrade make sure you meet the Big Boss of Madness (you won't be waiting long) - you will have stories to tell! Seriously, the funniest, kindest man I've ever met. Thank You Big Boss, Jelena and Maja for an unforgettable week x

+ The positive :the Big Boss with his overfriendly staff, Rakia, the beds* , the homelike atmosphere - The negative : the morning after a day of Rakia with the staff, guests or Big Boss *the bunk beds are custom made and well designed. When you sleep on the top bunk and wake up, you don't have to take a monkey pose to avoid smashing your head into the ceiling.

• 3rd Aug 2014