Madness Hostel Reviews

Brace Jugovica 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Amazing hostel! After having a slight delay and missing accommodation in one hostel Srdjan gladly put us up, couldn't have asked for a better host! Would recommend to anyone!

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Srdjen was extremely welcoming and by the end it felt like a family home. He knew where to find amazing food and bars and created a great vibe. The kitchen was homely and srdjen was very generous, offering free beers, tea and coffee. The only downside was only one bathroom however the free washing machine and towels to use compensated. I would highly recommend madness hostel to anyone visiting Belgrade!

Our stay was great! Awesome location, outstanding attention and very clean place. Best hostel ive stayed so far. Recommend it 100%

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Srdjan has figured out how to run a great hostel! He spends time with guest, helps them and makes them laugh! You might even get a free beer! Srdjan also has countless epic hostel and personal life stories! You quickly feel at home (a crazy home) in this place when hanging out and partying in the living room and on the awesome balcony. If it wasn't enough, the hostel is in a perfect location! I don't say this a lot, but this place is better than Lego...BETTER THAN LEGO!!!

Madness hostel has some of the nicest people you could ever find owning a hostel, and plus they do laundry for free!

It was a pleasure to stay at hostel Madness! Very helpfull stuff,perfect location and very peacefull place,comfortable beds and loundy washing for free!!Do you need more? I really recommend them!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely brilliant hostel in an amazing city. we were originally staying for two nights, ended up being four. why not Srdjan and Maya were excellent and could not have been more helpful - they even gave us a crate when we ran out of beer!!!. would definitely recommend and will definitely be back!!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Absolutely amazing staff, really friendly and helpful. They will always go the extra mile to help with booking any excursions or travel arrangements. Very accommodating and have all the facilities you will need, also in a great location for the city, right near the centre! 10/10!

• 9th Jun 2015

Hostel Madness is in a great location, just 2 minutes from the main square but in a quiet enough street. The host Srdjan is very welcoming and hospitable. He made us feel at home instantly, treated us to food and drinks, gave us advice and recommendations, free tickets to a big open air festival that weekend, and arranged door to door taxi transfer from Belgrade to Sarajevo for 25 euros (for a 6 hour journey!). The hostel is very clean and was redecorated just days before arrival.

My stay in Hostel Madness was amazing! First of all, location is great, you are in the heart of Belgrade. The stuff is incredibly friendly, I felt like I am home. I've got a free beer as a welcome drink, they washed my loundry for free and we've got a free dinner from them! I highly recommend this hostel and I will definitely come back there!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Austria

You can't ask for a better hostel. We arrived late at night, was put to our beds without worrying about money or passports. Walked out into the common area and was given a beer without asking. Instantly got a good vibe from the place and it didn't change the whole time. I could live at this hostel without any problems. Very large lockers, good wifi and close to the square which all tours/pub crawls etc start from. Thanks Srdjan, you are running a hostel, exactly how it should be run. Well done.

The time i had at Madness Hostel was great!the hostel is at the HOT SPOT of Belgrade,only 1 minute walk to the Trg Republike(Republic Square)where is the meeting point for everyone in Belgrade,All buses go past that square(if you want to visit some other part of the city).Just 10minutes walk to Kalemegdan park and fortress which is beautiful!the hostel has free Wi-Fi and hot water to bath any time of the day.It is clean and the owner (Srdjan) is very friendly and helpful!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Amusing hostel! Location can't be better. Very clean. Friendly staff and home atmosphere. I recommend to everyone!

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Great place to stay, staff are fantastic!!

• 2nd Jan 2015