Madness Hostel Reviews

Brace Jugovica 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Staff went above and beyond for our each and every need, it felt as though we were home and being looked after by our own family. Feels like we have known you forever Srdjan, until next time thank you x xx xx xx L & J

One of the best hostel in the Balkans, highly recommended i couldn't have a better stay there!!

Great hostel, the staff make that place. Had an amazing time there, helpful about everything!

Words cannot describe the atmosphere at Madness. It is truly like no other hostel in the world. Srdjan, the owner goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. Providing all services free of extra charge, and even taking time out of his day to drive his guests around and show them parts of Belgrade. You will not find a better, warmer or more memorable place to stay! Long live Madness!

• 10th Jul 2015

Back yard gym, free beer for breakfast. 10/10 will go again.

The owners couldn't be more amazing!

The best hostel complete with the friendliest and most helpful owner in the world.

• 5th Jul 2015

No wonder this had 100% reviews, I was almost skeptic thinking this wasn't a real place. haha now I know why it is voted so highly. Can't fault the place. Great location, wifi, etc. It's small so you get to know everyone staying there and Srdjan was the best host! Always offering help, advice or beer. Walked in the door late at night and we'd missed the pub crawl but he called and made them come and grab us and made sure we got on it. Had a great stay and I will be back! Stay here!!!!

It was the one of great hostel in the world. Specially, Srdjan is the best hostel owner in my entire life. We enjoy top much in hostel. Cleanless, free laundry, free beers... I feel like i am at home in this hostel. It is easy to meet some people and hang out together. After staying this hostel, i can say that friends in belgrad and also in the world. Thank you everything to feel me i am at home. I really recommend to stay in madness hostel in belgrad. Big thank you to Maya... Cheers Madnessssss

Amazing owner that helps create a great atmosphere.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever been to in my life. The atmosphere is perfect and th hostel owner is amazing. No other hostel compares so book a bed and be ready to have a blast.

• 1st Jul 2015

The energy was incredible. So full of life and excitement.

• 30th Jun 2015

Basically it's not a hostel at all; it's your own home in Belgradet. Very close to the city center and to the entertainment places. And the owner: Sercan (abi for us :)) is the coolest guy on earth.. I don't think that I stayed in a good hostel, I think I stayed at the best and had a great friend.. Go there, and you won't be disappointed..

Amazing hostel! After having a slight delay and missing accommodation in one hostel Srdjan gladly put us up, couldn't have asked for a better host! Would recommend to anyone!

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Srdjen was extremely welcoming and by the end it felt like a family home. He knew where to find amazing food and bars and created a great vibe. The kitchen was homely and srdjen was very generous, offering free beers, tea and coffee. The only downside was only one bathroom however the free washing machine and towels to use compensated. I would highly recommend madness hostel to anyone visiting Belgrade!

Our stay was great! Awesome location, outstanding attention and very clean place. Best hostel ive stayed so far. Recommend it 100%

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Srdjan has figured out how to run a great hostel! He spends time with guest, helps them and makes them laugh! You might even get a free beer! Srdjan also has countless epic hostel and personal life stories! You quickly feel at home (a crazy home) in this place when hanging out and partying in the living room and on the awesome balcony. If it wasn't enough, the hostel is in a perfect location! I don't say this a lot, but this place is better than Lego...BETTER THAN LEGO!!!

Super friendly staff and nice atmosphere! The perfect place to stay if you want to have a good time in Belgrade!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Madness hostel has some of the nicest people you could ever find owning a hostel, and plus they do laundry for free!

It was a pleasure to stay at hostel Madness! Very helpfull stuff,perfect location and very peacefull place,comfortable beds and loundy washing for free!!Do you need more? I really recommend them!

• 17th Jun 2015