9.8
Superb 742 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 742 Total Reviews
Madness Hostel Located at Brace Jugovica 7, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Brace Jugovica 7
98% 742
44.8183767 20.4604697
    Rooms available

12th May 2016

The first seconds in Madness hostel made me perplexed. I was not sure if I would like it or not. At the end, I LOVED IT ! The hostel is very very clean and located in the best area of Belgrade. Srdjan is super nice and makes you feel like you are at home with a friend. He offers you everything you want like if you were a special guest. I would rather call it Madness house than Madness hostel. If you want to go to Belgrade, there is not better place to stay in.

• Venezuela, Female, 31-40
5th Apr 2016

Very nice, clean, in the city center. Owner is very cool. Would recommend!

• Israel, Male, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

I have been in quiet a lot of hostels but this place is something else. Everything has been just like home away from home with best people and the best hostel maneger i met. I recomend this place for every traveler who wants to enjoy this city to the fullest. I like this place so much i came back for a second time .

• Chile, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been visited! The owner (now my friend) made me feel like in home! The place is super clean, a great location (Republic Square is literally 1 minute walk away!) and the owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. I will never forget my stay here and should I return to Belgrade I will go directly here! A+++++++ THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT TIME!!!!

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Mar 2016

Although it is the off-season and there were only two other people staying, I was made to feel extremely welcome by Srdjan, who had an unlimited supply of rakija and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful regarding information on Belgrade and the Balkans.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016

The madness hostel is really great and I spent beutifull time there. it is located in the heart of the Belgrade near to the Republic square, which is the center of the city. There are many shops, caffes and restourants around...Rooms are clean and very comfortable, you can use the kitchen with all the necessseary things if you decided to prepare food, coffee, tea...The owner Srdjan is top guy, he is very kind and made my stay really interesting. So,I wormly reccomend Madness. The best hostel.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
26th Feb 2016

It is my first experience with Belgrade and hostel Madness. If it always like this, then is perfect. The most beautiful town and the nice and clean hostel. The owner is very kind man who make the best atmosphere. Madness is really madness, in the positive way. Hostel located in the center of the town, the few steps to Republic square and many markets.Madness is definitely my cup of tea and I will recommend it to my all friends in Ireland. I will back very soon in the hostel with my all friends.

26th Feb 2016

Madness Hostel is great for a long or short stay in Belgrade. The host, Srdjan, is immediately warm and welcoming and makes you feel at home. The location is perfect! Madness Hostel is clean and well organized. I will stay there again! Thank you Srdjan.

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016

The hostel is awesome. It's placed in the center, have perfect location and the owner is incredible person :). If i'll go again in Belgrade definitely this is the place i'll stay. Thank you Srdjan

• Montenegro, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2016

Madness is one of most secure hostels I've ever visited, and by secure I mean both you and your stuff. Hostel is located in the center of the city so its close to shops and interesting places you can visit. Staff is absoloutley amazing and friendly, plus home like atmosphere is all you could ever wish for. Rooms are clean and comfortable, toilet is also really nice and clean and there is always hot water. I would recommend Madness to everyone. I've been here 3 times and it was amazing !!!