9.9
Superb 757 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 757 Total Reviews
Madness Hostel Located at Brace Jugovica 7, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Brace Jugovica 7
99% 757
44.8183767 20.4604697
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

I can honestly say that Hostel Madness is the greatest hostel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. I was greeted warmly by Srjdan who instantly felt like a friend. During my stay at the hostel: my laundry was done , I was able to try rajkyia and a delicious meal was cooked for me, all free of charge! Hostel Madness felt like the home of a longtime friend rather than a Hostel! The location is excellent as it is right next to the centre! There are only excellent things to say. Andrew

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

This was my second time in Madness Hostel only for the crazy owner Srdjan. Everything was perfect. My second home.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The owner is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He is always willing to help you out with everything. Also he is one of the most fun persons ever with great stories. He made my stay amazing. He also cooked me dinner one night, and gave me heaps of rakija. He also did my laundry. He facilities are also amazing. He had heaps of power sockets, and the beds were super comfy. It was also air conditioned all the time. It felt like a home to me.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

I have been to several hostels and this one is by far the best. It is small and the owner, Srdjan, makes the place feel like home. He made us a fantastic meal on one of our nights there - free of charge - And there was a continuous flow of rajika! Srdjan will warm to you quickly with his hilarious jokes and stories. I hope to return to Hostel Madness next Summer! James

• Mauritius, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

Well...what to say about this hostel. Of course, not bad things. As soon you as you arrive, a warm welcome is waiting for you by Srjan, the owner. Whether a solo traveller or in groups, be sure to have a good time there. Everything will be done so you can feel at ease. Need some help ? Srjan will help you as much as possible. If you want to have a good time in Belgrade, Madness is waiting for you !

4th Jun 2016

The owner may come off a bit strange at first, but trust me when I say that he is a good guy. He will go out of his way for you to ensure you have whatever you are looking for. The best way to summarize this hostel is that it's not really like staying at a hostel, but rather staying at your friend's apartment. When you are leaving he will help you plan whatever you need. Good place, great guy.

• matthewjackdennis230
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2016

This was a really nice comfortable small hostel. Really lovely balcony. Stayed extra nights. Very close to the centre. Sergin cooked dinner on three nights. Did my laundry for free. Felt like a home. Keep in mind this is a very small hostel. 14 beds.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Madness hostel is THE hotel to stay in in Belgrade. Srdjan is a fantastic host and the most fun guy to be around; he made me and my friend feel at home in his cosy hostel and even prepared a home cooked dinner for us. We shared many laughs and I would definitely come back to madness if I were to come back to Serbia.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
30th May 2016

Great Hostel seriously just 1 minute away from the city center. Aroma-store (even opened on Sundays) directly across the street. Entrance is quite hidden, but therefore perfectly quiet and still awesome location, great "Drama Cevapi" restaurant isn't far. Srdjan is more a friend as a host. Laundry washing = free, as well as drinking Rakija with Srdjan on the Balcony. He's a real Serb who can tell you everything about the country and gives you the best hints ever. Listen to him, read informat

28th May 2016

We loved Madness Hostel! Srdjan is the best host. I'd read in others' reviews that we would leave Belgrade with great memories and a new friend, and they were right. My best times in Belgrade were visiting the historical and cultural sights and talking with Srdjan about everything. He's an interesting, international person who works hard to make everyone feel comfortable and now has friends all over the world.