Madness Hostel Reviews

Brace Jugovica 7, Belgrade, Serbia

The hostel is great, perfect location, just a few minutes from Republic Square. And the owner is like the name of the hostel, just crazy, he is also a great cocker and did an awesome pasta for us. I definetly recomend this place to everybody, you will get a lot of fun staying in madness hostel!

Perfect place for a stay in Belgrade! Great location, great facilities, and Srdjan the owner will do everything he can to make you feel at home. Highly recommended!

Very close to everything and very helpful hostel owner

What can i say - i love it and i will go there as many times as i can. What you need-safe,clean,cozy place to stay with more than friendly atmosphere-it feels like home :)

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

Had a great weekend here. The host is very helpful and showed us around. He took us to the bike rental and a traditional serbian restaurant. Excellent location and value for money. Cant wait to come back!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Srdjan is very friendly and helpful guy. He gave me all the information we needed to know. Great location not even 1 minute from the city centre. I really like this place, and recommand it to all of you!

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Despite the name, it isn't that mad after all :) It is great and the location is perfect. You are in the center of the best area, Dorcol, in Belgrade. The host Srdjan is always ready to help or assist in any way you might need as a traveler.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

The best hostel in Belgrade. Perfect location, very clean and the landlord is a unique guy - love you Srdjan ;)

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

This Hostel is warm and welcoming. the host is very friendly and helpful, he has made my stay very enjoyable i will most likely come again.

• 24th Jan 2014

Srdjan is a great guy who went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect! I left seeing him as more of a friend than someone I had just met! The apartment was very large, great value for money and in a super location, just opposite the Kalemagdan Park!

• 3rd Jan 2014

It's a shame I can't vote %150 for this hostel. The apartment was perfect and you should consider yourself lucky if you can find it available. The view from the balcony was already worth what we paid for the whole apartment:) Definitely I will be staying here again!..

Serde it is the man, he is the hostel, he is the madness , he is great! Andf the place was cool too. I will be back

The Madness is a perfect option for travellers who are looking for home feeling. Srdjan, the owner, is a such nice person!! He helped me a lot with my travel plans, and is a fantastic person to talk with! The location is super, just few minutes from the mais square. Loved my time at Madness!

Srdj, the owner, is a friendly, sociable, welcoming guy. He gave us all the information we needed to know and came out for a few drinks (and rakijas) with us. He's as warm a host as I've found during my stays at various hostels. Top guy. The hostel itself is clean, compact, has all amenities you would expect. It's centrally located and most of the beautiful city of Belgrade is within an arm's reach. I've stayed twice at Madness Hostel now and will definitely be back. Cheers!

Had an amazing stay in this hostel! Great location not even 30 seconds from the city centre, and the owner Is great. Really knows how to make you feel welcome! Would highly recommend this hostel to everyone! Unforgettable place! Thank you madness you were awesome!!!

Had a wicked time at madness. Srdjan was an absolute legand and showed us awesome hospitality. Super central and a comfortable place to stay while our in Belgrade. Definitely will be returning to madness when I am in Belgrade next.

I really like this place, and recommand it to all of you!

• 23rd Nov 2013

We had such a great time. We planned on just doing by but at the end we spend the whole evening drinking and eating with our host. It was marvelous.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Spain

this is by far the hotel that I most appreciate, since it is like home. the atmosphere is friendly, the excelent hospitality, and the very nice landlord, willing to serve and lead us in the local and imcontournable belgrade. thank you to madness. do not miss

• 20th Nov 2013

Actually I would like to rate this hostel more than 100%. Everything was perfect. The owner is a very nice and helpfull person. The location is excellent. Directly in the city centre and a fife minutes walk to the bus station, where bus no 72 leaves to the airport (45min, less than 1 Euro). The city is amazing, and because we had only two days there, I already booked new tikets for our next stay in June.