Rating 115 Total Reviews
Rating 115 Total Reviews
Madras Hotel Eminence Located at 407 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209012, Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore Singapore 209012 407 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209012
51% 115
1.3138453 103.8599073
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2015
5.1

The room wasn't very clean and needed renovations. The bed had a concave in it. The staff never smiled or showed interest in helping me figure out how best to get to KL by bus. Twice I had to walk to nearby hostels to get tourism/bus advice- the staff at those hostels were SO helpful and friendly, telling me all my options with concise directions. It made me wish I had stayed there. For that zone, the location is bad. The hostels further south on Jelan Besar are closer to the area's attractions.