Madrid Motion Hostel

Good 956 Total Reviews

• renae-sherwood19983630
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

We had a great short stay at Madrid. The hostel was very clean, few issues with no lock on bathroom and broken toilet seat. The staff were lovely however not so much at the restaurant next door where breakfast was served.

7th Aug 2017
5.1

No kitchen no parking as they say but a deal with a private very exepensive one. No really helpful at the desk. Good be in the city center and breakfast was good.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
8.0

it was really upsetting that i have paid double just because i am 17 and wasn't allowed to stay in a 4 women bedroom so we wanted to change to a pair bedroom but there was no available so we had to book a whole 4 bedroom just me and friend who is 18. it would have been no problem if we would have been informed about it and could have booked a pair bedroom in advance and pay less.

• rasmuskoustruplarsen8486
  • Denmark, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
3.4

No lock on both bathrooms, the toilet seat was missing, the aircondition was not working, the drain was clogged in the bath, people slept in other peoples bed, a guy started loud talking on the phone 8 in the morning in a 10 bed room. The room was smelling like old cheese. The computers were made before the rome, and were not able to use, even for booking a trainticket. When i told the reception all this, they were like, "ok" The worst hostel i've ever stayed at! Would NEVER sleep there again.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2017
3.4

I was really disappointed with this Hostel. :( The staff were really blunt and unfriendly, I couldn't leave my bag as there is no storage room, check in wasn't until 2. When I did get my room, I was on the 8th floor in the furthest away room. The lift was broken and the receptionists just sat and watched me struggle up the stairs. When I got to the room finally, (Sweating like a pig I was) I asked myself what wasn't broken? The shower, windows, lockers and toilet seat was broken. Don't Stay!!!

• saskiahalleen7714
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2017
2.6

The toilet, the privacy lock, the shower, the towel rail, the locker, the bathroom socket and the bed were broken. The lift was also broken 80% of the time we were there and we were on the eighth floor. Staff were not friendly and the breakfast was dismal. No atmosphere at all and the only redeeming feature was the aircon. Worst hostel I've stayed at in my life . I would recommend staying elsewhere if you are in Madrid for more than one night. Simply awful.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2017
7.4

Nice, clean, standard rooms. There is no luggage room so you have to drag your cases down the road and pay 5 euros per case to leave them (as you cannot check in before 2pm). It would have been good to know this prior to coming. We were also not given the Shoka card which the hostel specifically advertises on the page, and when I asked staff about it, they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Staff very neutral, not overly friendly but nice enough. Basic breakfast - toast and cereal.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
5.4

Horrible!!!!!! No wifi, dirty bathroom, bad guests and the elevator wasnt working... really bad experience... The only positive point is the location, beside that, everything was bad

6th Jul 2017
4.6

Good locatión but the worst internet ever so difficult connection ( probably they think they have a smart system) personal is toó serious and unfriendly, atmosphere is cold, this hostel is like a hotel, the breakfast toó básic orange juice is more water.....the most dissapointed was they don keep your baggages even for 7 hours!!! Come on they have a huge hostel and dont space for that? I paid 13 euros for keep my luggage in another place for 7 hours....

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2017
2.0

Never actually got to stay at this Hostel. Had paid deposit and arrived at the hostel at 11PM after 24 hours travel for a good nights sleep. Got turned away at the door due to travelling with a 17 year old ( me being 18 and my other friend also 18). Told that it was not only the rules but also European law ( which has been proved to be false). When we asked the lady where the nearest Hostel was, she was not prepared to help. Put us in a very unsafe position and had to spend lots on hotel room.