Madrid Motion Hostel Reviews

C/ Mesonero Romanos 7, Madrid, Spain

The room and the bathroom are not really clean, the reception and the bar also. There was no internet connection. The bed is not really good. I had already being in Madrid Before in another hostel, that was not that price different, and way better than this hostel.

We stayed in a twin-bed room with private room. Excellent location, near the Gran Via, Callao Metro Station, Puerta del Sol, etc. Wi-Fi was only working at the Reception, and the signal wasn't very strong even there. Good breakfast, nice staff.

This Hostel is by far the worst I have ever been. I'm sure is not the worst ever, but is not as good as I'm used to. It was a little bit dirty, the wifi rarely worked and it look like a old building that out of the sudden became a hostel.I guess I am used to hostels being more tecnologic, nice looking and with more comfort.

When I arrived the staff was a little rude, and that was my first impression of the hostel. The rooms were very cramped, even for a hostel. And the bathroom was pretty unclean.

Very good value for the money

• 28th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

Good value, location, clean

Average. Not much atmosphere, but clean and tidy. Good breakfast.

I'd definitely stay here again

Stayed in a 6 person dorm and the room itself was very cramped. Barely any space between bunks or to access baggage. I was bit by something during the night. And my friend found one bed bug on her bed. Otherwise, easy going staff, good location, lockers in room and good free breakfast.

The room#703 had poor water pressure of shower bath tab and asked the staff to fix it but nothing happened. I hardly find any advantages compare to other hostels except location, actually some others has this. It was 4 mixed dorm and hardly think 6 dorm is better.

Is the second time I stay in this hostel. And I will definetly stay here again if I go to Madrid.

The hostel is clean and in a really good position. Everything is reachable walking. The breakfast is good, so in general the hostel is worth it for the price. The wifi wasn't working well in the rooms, but it wasn't a big problem.

I have been travelling for two months and found this hostel to be one of the poorest so far. The staff were uninterested, no maps, no activities to meet others, the rooms were small and had beds crammed together so no room to put luggage. The ensuite was incredible though and so clean! Location was also good - everything was super close.

• 24th Sep 2015

The wifi is really bad, the place doesn't have enough capacity for all the people they have. Other than that the place is nice amd in a good location.