Madrid Motion Hostel

Good 803 Total Reviews
Good 803 Total Reviews

4th Feb 2017
4.3

First of all, the check in hours are being kept really strict. We arrived 5 mins before it, there was a queue of around 15 people, but there was only one person at the reception desk and it took more than 1 hour to serve the queue. The room was not super clean, but was ok. Lockers are in a terrible state and the hostel does not provide any locks (I was told that there was a shop where could I buy it). Our bathroom was left in a terrible state and we had to change the room. Not recommend it.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
5.1

Wifi did not work with more the 5 people on it, and breakrest was only butter and light jelly, and a bit for konrflaks. The lockers has ben broken once you can tell, so no walu left behind when not at the hostel

21st Jan 2017
5.1

The hostel looks nicer in the advertising. The environment is pretty weird and the rooms are not so tidy and well decorated as the pictures. The wifi works just in the lob. The toilet in my room was with the door broken, so if you need to take a shower, has to pray to nobody comes and open the door thinking that it was free. Was the most expensive hostel for one night (30€) and the most disappointing. Oh, and don't forget to save 1€ for the towel. Locker? Forget about it, in terrible conditions.

11th Jan 2017

Great location!

26th Dec 2016
5.7

Security: lockers are extremely weak and some were already broken or violated. But the most relevant is that while I was in the lobby downstairs trying to get some internet, I heard people complaining about stolen belongings/cash (I heard it from 2 different groups). Staff: not helpful at all. When a group of Belgian ppl complained about stolen cash, the staff just told them to look for the police. And the staff even speed up his Spanish when the group tried to argue. WiFi: only in the lob

15th Dec 2016
6.6

Cramped bedrooms, small lockers in the room which were not able to be locked. Bad breakfast, no Internet in the rooms and a lousy common room. The good thing is the location.

28th Nov 2016
6.3

The room was so small and the wifi only worked in the lobby but it was in a nice location.

19th Nov 2016

I really loved this hostel. Very clean, great location. The shower had was hot and had great pressure, there is one washing machine and dryer. But the internet was just unacceptable. It would connect but was too slow to even send an email. Many guests at the time had the same experience. I used my phone as a hotspot, so if wifi isn't necessary I'd definitely stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016
4.9

My flight was cancelled 3 hours prior to my arrival and therefore I could not check in on the day I had planned. I emailed at 7am asking if I could add an extra day to my stay as i was unable to check in on my planned arrival date (was still going to pay for the first night as i understand that that was not their problem) but did not receive a reply until 10pm that evening that was rude and of no help. I cancelled my booking and stayed somewhere else. Very unhappy with the customer service.