Madrid Motion Hostel Reviews

C/ Mesonero Romanos 7, Madrid, Spain

The facility could be nicer, with more love. Also the WIFI wash`t working that well.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Austria

The hostel is great and I'm a really good place. The best party was the pub crawling worry Tito!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Mexico

In the dorm room, there was nothing to lock up for our stuff! Very small Roms! No table, no Chair.. Only for somebody who need just a bed for one night! You Find a better Hostel in Madrid for the Same Price !

There is lift/elevator but it is not working..I was on 7th floor so it is terrible to live on 7th floor without elevator.there is severe unbearable pain in my legs at late night bcos of using stair case.I suffered a lot.but I m helpless.They do not have alternative provision.they should tell this on Web so that we do not get booking.I think it's cheating. They charged everything from me but what about my suffering !!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad experience

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • India

Nice hostel with a great location! The elevator stopped working very often, same with the wifi which wouldn't work in the rooms. Some maintenance is at hand in the rooms, some lights missing bulbs, or lights not working, some outlets missing for some beds. Water kept coming out of the floor drain every time someone took a shower. But overall, a good value for your money with a good breakfast.

Motion hostel is in a perfect location in central Madrid. The staff is rather indifferent and not very friendly. The building could use some maintainance and in my room the wires in electrical installations were exposed after previous renovation! breakfast is very basic and served in the 'bar' downstairs which could hardly accomodate the number of guests in the small area.

Great location Great staff , rooms are too small and wifi is only on the reception

It`s located at the very heat of Madrid. You can reach everything in walking distance and nevertheless it`s very quiet. I recommend it to everyone.

while this hostel only has wifi in the common area, this turned out to be a blessing in disguised as it forced everyone into the common area. it was very easy to meet people and make friends

very poor breakfast

Please work on your wifi and on the elevator. :)