6.8
Good 764 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 764 Total Reviews
Madrid Motion Hostel Located at C/ Mesonero Romanos 7, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 C/ Mesonero Romanos 7
68% 764
40.4195862 -3.7044051
    Rooms available

19th Nov 2016

I really loved this hostel. Very clean, great location. The shower had was hot and had great pressure, there is one washing machine and dryer. But the internet was just unacceptable. It would connect but was too slow to even send an email. Many guests at the time had the same experience. I used my phone as a hotspot, so if wifi isn't necessary I'd definitely stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016
4.9

My flight was cancelled 3 hours prior to my arrival and therefore I could not check in on the day I had planned. I emailed at 7am asking if I could add an extra day to my stay as i was unable to check in on my planned arrival date (was still going to pay for the first night as i understand that that was not their problem) but did not receive a reply until 10pm that evening that was rude and of no help. I cancelled my booking and stayed somewhere else. Very unhappy with the customer service.

• tamcnicol
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016
4.3

The room was boiling hot, no air conditioning in July in Madrid, the room was very cramped and the beds creaky, wobbly and with thick plastic mattresses and pillows. It looked nothing like the photos. There was a weird loud vibrating noise in the roof above my head every few seconds. A hellish, sweaty, sleepless night - it was cheap but it was only marginally better than the time I slept in the park and got attacked by ants so personally I would recommend paying more and going somewhere else.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
7.4

Great location, wifi only works in lobby which was a bit annoying.. Breakfast was really great though! Would recommend.

17th Jun 2016
4.0

Internet isn't work in my room, and the room was so empty with no space without the beds.

• ChristianBoni
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016
4.6

I arrived to find a totally unprepared guy, who gave me a bed already occupied. Instead of trying to solve the problem he suggested me to go back to my room (eight floor, with the lift only going to the sixth) and call an attendance list in the 8people room at MIDNIGHT. When I obviously refused to do so, he went with me and left the reception completely empty with the door empty and DID MAKE THE LIST AT FREAKING MIDNIGHT. I ended up sleeping in a bed without sheets.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016
6.6

Not every locker can be locked. For the remainder, it is as advertised and thus a low budget hostel.