6.0
Good 783 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 783 Total Reviews
Madrid Motion Hostel Located at C/ Mesonero Romanos 7, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 C/ Mesonero Romanos 7
60% 783
40.4195862 -3.7044051
    Rooms available

26th Dec 2016
5.7

Security: lockers are extremely weak and some were already broken or violated. But the most relevant is that while I was in the lobby downstairs trying to get some internet, I heard people complaining about stolen belongings/cash (I heard it from 2 different groups). Staff: not helpful at all. When a group of Belgian ppl complained about stolen cash, the staff just told them to look for the police. And the staff even speed up his Spanish when the group tried to argue. WiFi: only in the lob

15th Dec 2016
6.6

Cramped bedrooms, small lockers in the room which were not able to be locked. Bad breakfast, no Internet in the rooms and a lousy common room. The good thing is the location.

28th Nov 2016
6.3

The room was so small and the wifi only worked in the lobby but it was in a nice location.

19th Nov 2016

I really loved this hostel. Very clean, great location. The shower had was hot and had great pressure, there is one washing machine and dryer. But the internet was just unacceptable. It would connect but was too slow to even send an email. Many guests at the time had the same experience. I used my phone as a hotspot, so if wifi isn't necessary I'd definitely stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016
4.9

My flight was cancelled 3 hours prior to my arrival and therefore I could not check in on the day I had planned. I emailed at 7am asking if I could add an extra day to my stay as i was unable to check in on my planned arrival date (was still going to pay for the first night as i understand that that was not their problem) but did not receive a reply until 10pm that evening that was rude and of no help. I cancelled my booking and stayed somewhere else. Very unhappy with the customer service.