Mady's Reviews

azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut, Lebanon

Lovely place to stay in a wonderful part of the city. The staff was very friendly, warm and did above and beyond to help their guests. Highly recommended. Apart from this, I had a crisis on the day I was leaving with my passport. Not only was Mady exceptionally helpful, kind and understanding, both she and her husband went out of their way to help me fix my problem. For that, I will eternally be grateful.

• 6th Feb 2016

Being at Mady's hostel was very pleasant. I felt at home quickly because i had more the impression to be in a normal apartment instead of a hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the area is ideal to be in if you want to have a good time. I've had a great time and I'm looking forward to spend my next holiday in Lebanon at Mady's.

• 24th Dec 2015

It was a pleasure staying at Mady's. Great location, amazing balcony with view, generous hospitality.

• 21st Nov 2015

Very friendly host, good facilities with A/C rooms and very clean and good located hostel! The best what you can get for your money in Beirut

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Very good n clean place. Perfectly located hat gemayze StreetStreet. I was really surprises by the comfort and kindness offered at mady ! Really great hostel to stay at

• 26th Sep 2015

Staying at Mady's was a really nice experience ! Great appartement, perfect situation, Mady and her husband are kind persons. Thanks a lot !

• 28th Aug 2015