• azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut, Lebanon
Superb 98 Total Reviews
Superb 98 Total Reviews
Mady's Located at azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut.
Lebanon
Beirut azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban
97% 98
33.8954959 35.5209785
    Rooms available

15th Apr 2016

Location is excellent with many restaurants and bars on the same street. It's near the coast as well. Mady is a lovely lady who took care of me as if she was my mother. She responds promptly. The place is great and spacious, and the security was great as well. I never felt in danger in Lebanon, but that's western media for you. Anyway, Lebanese are very friendly. As I told Mady the day I left, when I come back to Lebanon, I will be staying there! Take care Mady!

29th Mar 2016

Mady is an amazing host and worried, she trys to make the travellers life easier. The place is very well located, and peacefully.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2016

Lovely place to stay in a wonderful part of the city. The staff was very friendly, warm and did above and beyond to help their guests. Highly recommended. Apart from this, I had a crisis on the day I was leaving with my passport. Not only was Mady exceptionally helpful, kind and understanding, both she and her husband went out of their way to help me fix my problem. For that, I will eternally be grateful.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
24th Dec 2015

Being at Mady's hostel was very pleasant. I felt at home quickly because i had more the impression to be in a normal apartment instead of a hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the area is ideal to be in if you want to have a good time. I've had a great time and I'm looking forward to spend my next holiday in Lebanon at Mady's.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
21st Nov 2015

It was a pleasure staying at Mady's. Great location, amazing balcony with view, generous hospitality.