Mady's

9.3
Superb 109 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Honestly, I was thrilled. I stayed for 5 days as and found one of the best price/value rates I've ever seen. Mady is incredibly kind and helpful and makes you feel super welcome, the facilities are nice, new and clean and the general atmosphere is very friendly. The hostel is pretty quite, don't really look for a party place, but you'll definitely get a great value for your money. Also the location is perfect, right on Gemmayze street, close to everything you need. Definitely recommended.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

The place was very nice for the price. It was very cheap compared to the other hostels in the area. Everything I needed was within walking distance which was very handy considering the traffic in Beirut. The Hostel is roomy and has 3 bathrooms. It was clean most of the time, but I was mostly alone in the Hostel. I had problems with the AC on the first day but I contacted the manager, and she responded promptly and got it fixed the same day.