Mady's Reviews

azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut, Lebanon

a superb place to stay . owners are so helpful and the best that you could want to have. the best place to be in Beirut for sure with the most helpful owners of friendship and kindness !!!!!!!

While you couldn't dream of a better host than Mady there are however a few drawbacks to staying at this location. On the plus side: unbelievably friendly and cordial host who will always help you. Lots of privacy. Security: excellent. Spacious rooms that are very clean... However, the building doesn't have a generator which means in a country with daily power cuts that there is no electricity for 3 hours (no lights, elevator, internet,...) each day at a different time: very inconvenient!

The best thing about this hostel is its location, near to the bars on Gemmayzeh but not too close to be disturbed, near and within walking distance to the downtown, very easy access on the other road where taxis/ service can be stopped at, its high location gives very nice wind and the cleanliness of the whole house. Mady is also the best hostel owner I have met. I really felt at home during my stay and like what she told me, I have found my second home in Beirut.

Apart from the absence of wifi..the stuff is great, clean appartement, well located and cheap..i will come back next year.

this was one of the best hostels I stayed in.. Mady and Mike were very accommodating and helpful with everything I needed for my experience. They have all of the amenities needed for hospitality... only thing missing was WIFI, but that will be fixed =) but other than that it was a very welcoming/comfortable experience.

View all Beirut Bed and Breakfasts