Mady's

• azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut, Lebanon

Superb 122 Total Reviews
Superb 122 Total Reviews

22nd Aug 2017

This is the best location you can ask for in Beirut! Staying here also felt like being at home; the place is peaceful and centrally located. You have a kitchen if you'd like to cook instead of eating out. Definitely a place I would come back to the next time I'm in Beirut!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
19th Aug 2017

Great place, great value for a single room, can lock your own room but whole place feels secure anyway, only a few other rooms. Great location, can walk to the centre or to one of the main bus stations. Good wifi. Very friendly staff, happy to help with anything.

13th Aug 2017

Mady's is a wonderful place to stay. The owners are the kindest and most helpful people you can ever find.

• Uzbekistan, Male, 31-40
3rd Aug 2017

Mady is amazing! She is extremely helpful and caring. The best hostel experience I have ever had, trust me! She helped me book tours and provided different ideas and recommendations to do things in the city and outside.

• Switzerland, Female, 41+
29th Jul 2017
7.7

the place is well located. just a few steps from all the bars and restaurants around Mar Mikael and Gemmayzeh. it is generally clean and a good spot to stay. however, due to the fact that bathrooms are shared I would expect that they are cleaned more frequently. I did not have the impression that they were cleaned once during the entire week that we were there. also, be aware that wifi is being charged if you expect to use it. all bars and restaurants around offer it for free however.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 31-40
11th Jul 2017
7.4

Mady's is located very centrally in Beirut. It isn't actually a hostel; we had a twin room on a floor of an apartment block. The decor is fairly dated and even though there is a shared living space, it wasn't aircon'd while we were there so it wasn't used by guests. We locked our passports, etc., into our room but we could tell someone had entered during our stay. It wasn't until I got to the airport that I realised my Jordan entry stamps had been removed. Eventually, they let me through...

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Plan 100% on coming back.

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2017

I had a lovely stay. The flat is charming and kept spotlessly clean. It is very well located and only a few steps away from some very good and affordable restaurants. It is also a short walk from the Charles Helou bus station from which to travel to Byblos or Tripoli. Mady and her husband are very welcoming and happy to answer all sorts of questions about Beirut.

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Honestly, I was thrilled. I stayed for 5 days as and found one of the best price/value rates I've ever seen. Mady is incredibly kind and helpful and makes you feel super welcome, the facilities are nice, new and clean and the general atmosphere is very friendly. The hostel is pretty quite, don't really look for a party place, but you'll definitely get a great value for your money. Also the location is perfect, right on Gemmayze street, close to everything you need. Definitely recommended.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

×