• azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut, Lebanon
Superb 101 Total Reviews
Superb 101 Total Reviews
Mady's Located at azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban, Beirut.
Lebanon
Beirut azirian building gemmayze, 6th floor above frigoliban
97% 101
33.8954959 35.5209785
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
4th May 2016

Excellent little hostel in an atmospheric part of town with a helpful owner.

15th Apr 2016

Location is excellent with many restaurants and bars on the same street. It's near the coast as well. Mady is a lovely lady who took care of me as if she was my mother. She responds promptly. The place is great and spacious, and the security was great as well. I never felt in danger in Lebanon, but that's western media for you. Anyway, Lebanese are very friendly. As I told Mady the day I left, when I come back to Lebanon, I will be staying there! Take care Mady!

29th Mar 2016

Mady is an amazing host and worried, she trys to make the travellers life easier. The place is very well located, and peacefully.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2016

Lovely place to stay in a wonderful part of the city. The staff was very friendly, warm and did above and beyond to help their guests. Highly recommended. Apart from this, I had a crisis on the day I was leaving with my passport. Not only was Mady exceptionally helpful, kind and understanding, both she and her husband went out of their way to help me fix my problem. For that, I will eternally be grateful.