Magandhi Hostel Reviews

Av. Olazabal 3691, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I enjoyed my stay at Maghandi - friendly and helpful staff and a good atmosphere, and a great location right next to the commuter train for those who didn't want to stay in the city centre. The only thing I didn't like was how dishes and utensils were kept in reception... I thought it didn't make sense, unless you were afraid of people stealing them from the kitchen.

Was good value for the price we paid. Fairly close to the domestic airport. Good for a night or two.

Very good location. Staff was helpful. Except for the fact that made me pay everything in advance and I didn't have enough pesos, so they made me leave the sum in my currency, which didn't make sense since I needed to exchange that for pesos to live. But blame that on me. We spent 3 nights (4 days) and our sheets were never changed nor the room cleaned up. First night no hot water. Toilet not actually clogged but we needed to be really careful when using it. Sink clogged. Ventilator broken.

A pleasant hostel in the laid back Belgrano Area. Chinatown also is only a short walk away. Really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it for others.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels